Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Roadtrip - Calla

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyMan Jul 22, 2019 4:18 pm

@Calla
Outfit
________

Kenna had decided to get away for her birthday. She wanted a day that was drama free. She felt like her life had been filled with tears and yelling the last couple of days. And then there was the kidnapping, but she didn't count that as a really bad thing as she had met Calla that way. Of course she wished they could have met otherwise, but she still appreciated having a friend like her. After they had met they had exchanged phone numbers. She had now called her up to ask if she had a car. Luckily, Calla did. They were currently driving through the city. Kenna had her licence, but she had yet to use it it England. She was not sure she could ever get used to driving in the left side of the road. No, it was best that Calla drove. "Hey, thank you for doing this. I just need a momemnt to breathe, you know?" Even in the short period of time, she felt that Calla understood her in ways nobody else did. "Are you still living with your dad?" She didn't know anything about their relationship, he just didn't seem like a healthy person to be around.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyMan Jul 22, 2019 4:38 pm

It wasn’t often Calla got to get out on a road trip with someone, nothing exciting really happened. Not that she was one to complain, she have had excitement enough for a lifetime. But when Kenna called, she had happily said yes. Calla had gotten quite confident on the road after her time in Australia. She has picked Kenna up, and they were off for adventure.
”No worries, you saved my day” Calla admitted and took a left turn out on the bigger road. It was time to get a little away from Gaia and Moonlight Falls. Kennas question made Calla tense her jaw a little, but not to much to notice. ” Sometimes. I have spend most of my life in that room when not I’m the basement. I used to have a secret house, a safe place. But, it has to many memories now” she sighed when the thought of all that had happened there. All the pain and sadness, yet still filled with something good.
”I guess it’s easy to return to old ways, forgetting what has happened in a heartbeat- yet to remember it once the mistake is made.” Few people knew the whole story, and even less knew she had been playing the part of Tatia killing her father. The list of sins was long by now.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyMan Jul 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Kenna had spent a little exploring the cities, but she had never done it with someone. She thought Calla would be a good person to show her some good places for adventure. She slit into the car when ease when she picked her up, ready to feel the speed from a car once again. She had walked everywhere since she got here.
”We’re two for one then. You saved me twice and I save you once. I’ll have to make it up to you,” she said with a smile and looked out the window when they drove away from the cities. She turned her gaze to her when she answered her question. ”I’m sorry,” she said with a optimistic smile. ”Can’t you find a new safe place?” Kenna had done the same, finding places only she and a few select knew off. She hadn’t found some in Gaia or Moonlight Falls yet, but she was still looking. Of course there was the woods which always made her feel more at home.
She nodded to her words. ”Yes, that can be the way things go. Especially if you’re not ready to find a new way.” She had done it. Kenna had returned to Nate time and time again, but now she was here, on a new way.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyMan Jul 22, 2019 5:21 pm

A new safe place, the thought scared her. She had spend so many years finding that spot, where she could just be herself - and only shared it with one person before everything burned up.
"Maybe, I just don't think I'm ready yet," she admitted. It wasn't because of Roy that she was having a hard time letting go, it was because of everything else. All the times she had went there to paint or even just to sit on a chair and stare into the open space. What she needed was a type of closure with what had happened to her the past few years.
"I was in Australia for some time to figure out my way own head. People always say, it takes to be reborn to understand the meaning of life. But I never had a meaning other than to be what I am. I came to understand that I will never be anything but his creation - but that is okay," she looked over to Kenna shortly. It was okay, at least Calla wasn't trying to kill herself anymore. Driving always made Calla drop her guards a little, since she focused so much on the road - her emotions ran a bit more wild. "I'm serious. Its okay, actually I feel better now than I have felt in a while," she admitted with a little sigh.
"I'm over a hundred years old.. and I have never celebrated someones birthday before.. not even my own. I don't even know if I'm doing it right - what do people usually do?" She asked a bit curiously.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyMan Jul 22, 2019 6:35 pm

Kenna was good at giving advice, but she often had trouble following the same advice. ”Maybe you still need to be reminded of the memories then.” A soft smile stayed on her lips. She believed that there was always a reason you were not ready to find or do anything new. She was terrible at changes herself, so she was not typically one to search out the things you needed before a change a could happen.
Kenna shook her head at her words. ”I don't believe that. If that was true, I was supposed to be in the states with an alpha-to-be who treated me terribly. We are not just one thing. We are daughters, friends, drivers or even creations. We shouldn't limit ourselves to a label.”

Kenna furrowed her brows when she felt something, almost like an emotion, but not really. It didn't come from inside. She looked over at Calla. Was it hers? No it couldn't be. She kept looking at her as she spoke. She pretend that it was normal for her to meet people much older than they looked, but she was still coming to terms with it. ”It can be many things. It depends on the person. Some invite their friends and family for cake and sing happy birthday to them, others go to a club and drink and dance the whole night. I don't like any of those things. I just want to be with people who make me feel good. She purposely avoided speaking of the fact that Calla had never celebrated her birthday. She didn't feel she knew her well enough to touch such a heavy subject.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyMan Jul 22, 2019 7:43 pm

"Its hard not to put a label on yourself when you have haven't been treated like a person most of your life," she admitted. Calla was admitting her feelings related to her past, which was different for her - but in hell you didn't get a free pass and when you died and watched your whole life pass - all she saw was that. Calla had never really been a person, however she had been a creature - she still had emotions. Or maybe she was wrong, it was hard to tell - and she didn't like when her head began to think all new aspects of things. Calla exhaled listening to Kenna explaining how you could celebrate birthdays, it sounded nice. She had always thought about it, but she never thought of her birthday since Callie had been 'dead'.
"I used to go out.. after I earned my fathers trust again, he let me go out. Me and my best friend would go to town and just dance.. drink and dance. It was quite nice, but then - I guess I kinda lost him.. he started dating someone close to me.. and it just got.. i don't know.. I lost so many people because I had to push them away," she sighed and shook her head. "And now they all have new lives.. they are all happy," she tightened her grip a little on the wheel, but breathed out to be in control. It sucked. Being forced to push everyone away, traveling away, get your body stolen and return - to the fact that everyone was happy without her in their lives. It didn't just suck, that feeling she had in her chest was from hurt. It hurt her that she felt disposable. Calla removed one tear, but had her other hand on the wheel.
"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to get all emotional.."
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyMan Jul 22, 2019 10:07 pm

Kenna didn’t understand what was happening. She felt things she couldn’t understand she would feel. She had always been very in tune with other people’s emotions, but how she felt this, right now, was like she had a deep connection with Calla. She listened as good she could, but it was hard when she also felt all these things. It was overwhelming. Kenna began to feel replaced, like she was not needed for anyone to be happy. She looked at her when she apologized. ”No, it’s okay,” she looked out the window and saw a young girl in the car in front of them. She was playing a game on a tablet. The next image she saw was the girl lying lifeless on the road, her head bleeding and her sister and parents badly injured too. ”Watch out!” She yelled out of nowhere and grabbed the wheel forcing it to turn, driving them off the road. The car was heading down a tree towards a tree very fast. She turned the wheel again trying to avoid it. They almost did, only scratching the side of the car Calla was in. The car continued down the small hill, aiming for another tree. The car collided with the tree throwing Kenna forward. She collided with the front of the car knocking her unconscious. Her leg was bleeding from the bone being broken and poking through her skin, she was bleeding from the side of her head. She was breathing, but it sounded unsteady from the injury to her chest from the seatbelt. The car was beginning to smoke from the front, slowly filling up the car, eventually making it impossible to breathe. Kenna’s eyelids moved slightly as she was slowly waking up. A few cough flew past her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyMan Jul 22, 2019 11:31 pm

Calla frowned a bit by listening to Kennas heart beat - what was going on? Was Calla making her uncomfortable? She removed that thought from her head, but before she could say anything else Kenna grabbed the wheel and made a sharp turn, making Callas head colliding with the window. They drove off the road and it took Calla a few seconds to actually be able to act, but then Kenna moved the wheel once more just to the other side. Calla completely forgot she was the one with the foot on the speeder. The tree did almost collide with them, but they passed it by luck. However they drove down the small hill quite fast. However this time they weren't lucky enough to avoid the tree, but Calla had just removed her seat belt in hope of being fast enough to move a little - and thank god she did. One of the big branches of the tree went through the windshield and ripped through the front seat only forcing itself through her upper arm. She felt the small splinters from the glass in her skin, but it didn't hurt. Calla had been numb to pain like this for years. The smell of smoke was the first thing she noticed, but it was replaced by seconds. Blood. Calla closed her eyes. There was so much blood. She took a deep breath in and looked at Kennas leg from under the branch. The monster like features showed and she felt the blood lust kick in. Nothing else mattered than the blood, and she tried to reach out for the wolf like she was pray.

However she couldn't move without shattering the bone in her upper arm. Not that it mattered, listening to the bone shatter with the force she gave into it. Her face didn't flinch, pain wasn't real to her. She turned her head to the other side and looked at her reflection in the side window. She gasped for a second not knowing who the girl was for a second, not till the features retired. Calla needed to get away before she lost it for real, and Kenna needed help. Who was it again Jessalyn said you needed to call in cases like this? Calla couldn't remember but took out her phone with her free hand. She coughed for a second and shook her head. Calla put the phone in her pocket and grabbed the branche that had shattered her arm, it could have been her head if she hadn't moved. Calla closed her eyes and took a deep breath in and mumbled a spell to help her pulling the branch out and bend it slightly. Calla gasped when she was free from the tree, but sensed the car would blow up by any second.
"Hey birthday girl.. this is gonna hurt," she mumbled and took the seat belt off Kenna and leaned over Kenna to open the door. She then pushed Kenna out with her good arm and mumbled a protection spell on the werewolf. Then Calla moved over to Kennas seat and jumped out and over Kenna as the car blew up. A small scream left Callas lips as the fire burned her back and she felt the metal pieces ripping the burnt flesh. Calla closed her eyes not moving herself away from Kenna till the fire seemed to be just fire. Calla rolled down from Kenna, and forced herself on her feet. She bend over and grabbed the werewolf by the arms to pull her to a safer spot.

The pain was like a small tingling feeling, but looked way worse. But Calla knew she would heal, she always healed. It took all her control not to just drain Kenna for blood, not to attack. She first noticed that she was shaking as she took her phone up from her pocket.
"Okay.. I.. I'm gonna call for help," she frowned by her words. Who were she supposed to call in a situation like this? Her father was her first thought, but she didn't want Kennas blood near him. What was the place people usually went to? A hospital, right?

Calla opened her phone and looked at the names on her contacts, and her thumb stopped scrolling down when she saw Marcus name. She left a sight before calling the number, first time it went to voicemail. However she tried again. "Heey," she breathed out when he picked up. "I hate to call about this," she closed her eyes and looked at the car or what ever was left of it. Calla got up and walked a few steps away. "Kenna and I were in a crash.. the car went off the road and we hit a tree. "I think she needs help, but I .. I don't know what to do," she took a deep breath in trying not to make the burns bother her. "What do I do?"

--- Marcus POV ---
Marcus didn’t hear the phone at first, mostly because one from the litter had decided it would be a great idea to try out howling right outside his room. He chuckled to himself, until he saw Calla’s number jump up on his screen, shushing the kid as he stepped into his bathroom to take the call. “It’s Marcus,” he said before he heard Calla’s voice. She sounded insecure, far from the tough girl he had come to know and care for. He could feel his heart beat a little faster. He listened, feeling scared that she didn’t tell him everything, but right now he was swamped with taking care of the litter. He breathed out. [color=#aaa583]“Stay calm - I’ll send some of the guys to pick you up,”]/color] he said, wanting to tell her something encouraging, but he really didn’t know everything. He removed his phone from his ear and typed a number to Calla, before place the phone back to his ear. “I’m stuffed right now, but call that number and say where you are - tell them it’s an order from me, and if they are not at you in ten minutes, I will hunt them down,” he said in a calming tone, yet you could almost hear him snark under his breath. He hated not being the one going to the place, but he had responsibilities that called. “Be safe - I still have to take you on that date,” he muttered, knowing he hadn’t really asked her before, but this was more him saying that he meant to take her out some time anyways. If there were no further questions, he would hang up and let Calla call the number.
-----

Calla listened to the information and closed her eyes. His voice calmed her. She had not expected it to calm her, but it did. "Got it," she said when the message with the number got in. Calla wished she sounded a bit tougher right now, but she had accepted now that she didn't. "I will hold you on to that," she chuckled lightly and smiled for at least a few seconds. "See you soon." She said almost breathless before she hang up. Calla hurried to call the other number, and remained somewhat calm delivering the information like Marcus had told her to. As soon as she hung up, she returned to Kennas side.
"Help is on the way," she looked at Kennas leg and breathed out. "Listen to me. I know its hurting, and its easier to just close your eyes and forget everything. But its not an option okay? You are a fighter.. so fight."
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyTirs Jul 23, 2019 12:27 pm

Kenna saw it all in replay. She felt it like it was happening all over. She felt her own emotions as well as Calla’s, not to mention the people who had seen it happening. There was so much fear surrounding her, it felt like she was being strangled in it. She slowly became more aware of what happened around her.
Kenna heard Calla and opened her eyes for just a moment. Shortly after she felt herself being pushed away, she was prepared to land on something hard, but it felt oddly comfortable, like the ground was made out of pillows. It must have been something Calla had done. She felt Calla over her and then felt the warmth on her skin. When Calla screamed, her eyes opened, dilated and a little bloodshot. She was still a little out of it, and didn’t protest when Calla pulled her away, even though it hurt like hell. She saw that Calla was calling for help.

She heard Marcus’ voice on the other end. She used her hands to get on her feet, feeling the immense pain running through her leg. She didn’t care, she had to know if the family was okay. She had seen them all die. She just acted on that knowledge, not sure if it was her and Calla that was cause of the accident. She used the trees as support as she slowly crawled the hill. She didn’t care about the pain, she only cared about the lives of that little girl’s family. As the hill became steeper, she was not able to keep going and fell to her knees, letting out a pained gasp. She humped back to where Calla had first left her, and used her hands to stretch out her leg. ”Who’s hurting?” Her voice was strained, but she was trying to be strong, to fight, as Calla said. ”If I close my eyes I do anything but forget. I see it all happen again.” She hadn’t had the time to think about what happened in the car, but she would when everything simmered down.

Jacob Adkins was just a 19-year old boy. He was born a werewolf. His parents had their own pack near London where he was born and raised. When he was 14, they sent him to Gaia to start at the academy. His hair was light and almost looked golden, his eyes a unique green color looking more like an autumn leave than fresh cut grass, as there was some brown spots to find in the eyes. He was sitting in his dorm room with Callum Nash playing videogames. Callum was 17, but still taller and broader than Jacob. He had orange mane, brown eyes and slightly freckled skins. Callum had been turned into a werewolf when he was 15. His parents were born human and had a hard time adjusting to him being a werewolf. He didn’t have much contact with them after they sent him to attend the academy. He felt so lucky that Marcus had taken him into the pack, not sure he would have been able to go on without the guidance. He would never tell Jacob that, as he would undoubtedly make fun of him.
”Dude, Marcus just texted. He needs us to go get Kenna and his friend Calla.” Jacob said. Callum turned of the videogame and stood up to get his jacket.
”Come on twilight,” Callum said with a teasing smirk. ”I told you to stop calling me that!” Jacob growled at the younger wolf who didn’t seem afraid. ”Did Marcus say what happened?” Callum just asked ignoring the growl. ”A car accident,” Jacob explained.
The boys left their room and hurried towards the site of the accident. They were pushing themselves to be faster and get there as quickly as they could. Jacob arrived first and looked down the hill to see the two girls, the smell of their blood was filling the air. He jumped down the hill with ease and landed close to them. Callum came a few seconds after. ”The ambulance is here,” Callum said and sat down next to Kenna and looked at the leg. ”You never do anything half-way, do you?” Jacob turned to Calla, he could see she was hurt as well, more than Kenna, but she didn’t seem to care. ”You okay?” He asked with a worried look in his eyes.

Kenna could smell the two wolves before they showed themselves. She looked at them both with a smile and then at Callum as he tried to make a joke. ”You can do better than that,” she claimed, her voice still weak. ”Never, that would be a betrayal to myself,” she looked over at Jacob a moment before returning her gaze to Callum. ”Now might be a good time to get us out of here. You can take us to the house,” she said. Callum had taken use of the house more than Jacob, which was why Kenna felt she knew Callum better. She liked both of them, but she had been more of a help to Callum. He was still learning what it meant to be a werewolf.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyTirs Jul 23, 2019 12:59 pm

"Sometimes we don't need to forget, we need to remember. And its okay. We will be fine," she smiled to Kenna. "I'm pretty sure you never had a birthday like this, huh?" She added and looked around.
"I might be able to do something about the pain," she tensed her jaws a little, not sure how her ability actually worked. Calla took a deep breath in and looked at the wound, she blood was driving her insane. She exhaled and forced her eyes away from the blood. However just like Marcus had said, it didn't take long for the two wolves to arrive to the scene. Calla got up again, and looked at them. Ambulance is here, Calla nodded a bit, that was what people called in cases like this. Calla took a step back, letting the young wolves help Kenna.
"Yeah, I'm fine," she smiled a little. "You guys go ahead, I will catch up - okay?" Calla said before moving the other side of them. It was first as she turned away that you could see how the fabric from her shirt was almost burned into the skin. However her cells were healing, trying to repair the damgned blackened skin. But she needed to get away from all the blood. And she doubted that the wolves had any blood on them for her to drink, so she wouldn't tear up their friend.

"Come on Calla," she mumbled to herself and took a deep breath in. "Control yourself.. its just a little.." she looked at the ground where the trace of Kennas blood still was fresh on the grass.. "Blood." she forced her eyes to the other side and looked up the hill when the ambulance people used a flashlight to search for survivors. Calla avoided the flashlight, but got up the hill and into one of the ambulances. People were busy looking around to see Calla sneaking in to grab a few blood bags. She was away again as quick as she had showed up. She drank the blood so quick, one could have thought she had starved for weeks - which wasn't the case. As soon as she had finished her snack, she used her tracking skills to catch up with Kenna and the wolves. Her burns already looked better, at least her skin didn't smell like death anymore. The blood from Kennas leg still triggered her thirst, but it wasn't as bad as before. "So what house?" She asked with a small frown. It was only because of Marcus, that she gave these young wolves a bit of her trust - but Calla didn't really trust that easily.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyTirs Jul 23, 2019 9:20 pm

Kenna nodded at her encouraging words. It made it easier to know she wasn’t here alone. ”I know,” she said and chuckled weakly at her joke. ”At least the company’s good,” she said with a smile. She nodded when Calla mentioned she could do something about the pain, but the blood seemed to affect her. She looked at her new friend just in case she was not able to resist the blood. She looked at Calla when she said she would catch up. She got on her feet with the help from Callum. Jacob was by her side as well helping her move. Instead of going up to the road, they continued down the hill in a slow pace to not strain Kenna. She had her arms around the neck of both of the wolves looking forward to make sure she wouldn’t trip.

”I hope we didn’t interrupt anything,” she said to stop the silence. ”We were just about to reach level 5,” he said. She looked at Jacob and saw how he sent Callum a death stare. ”No, you didn’t interrupt anything. Don’t listen to that idiot,” Callum growled this time from a place deep inside his throat. ”No fighting,” she told them just before Calla caught up with them. She shortly looked at her when she asked a question. ”Marcus has a house where the wolves can come to train their transformation or fight or just get some peace and quiet. I stay there to keep a watchful eye over these puppies,” she explained. She was fighting, but her voice still showed she was in pain and tired. She was losing a lot of blood. ”Who are you calling puppy?” Jacob muttered under breath.

They moved into Gaia and ended up in the neighborhood with the most extravagant houses. There was shown many different styles, but they all had one thing in common; they were big and extremely beautiful. They walked to a house with a beautiful white exterior. There was a small porch next to the front door. On second floor there was a balcony. The bottom floor consisted of a dining room when you first entered to the left, then a kitchen next to it and great room next to that. In the end was a back porch. The stairs to the second floor was just inside the front door. The second story had three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a place to do laundry. The interior was heavily influenced by New Orleans with oak furniture.

”Jacob can you get a first aid kit in the kitchen?” Jacob slowly let go and ran off to get the kit. ”We should get to the bathroom,” she would prefer to not bleed too much on the floors. It was easier to clean the bathroom floor in her opinion. Callum helped her up the stairs. She needed to get the bone corrected, but she didn’t know if she could do it herself. In the bathroom, Kenna sat against the bathtub and looked at her injured leg. Jacob came to them with the kit shortly after. ”Thanks boys. I got it from here. You can stay if you want or go attempting to reach level five,” They both left the room, but whether they left the house as well she didn’t know. She looked at Calla. ”I might need you to do something about the pain in a little bit.” What she was going to do would hurt, and she needed every piece of help she could get.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyTirs Jul 23, 2019 10:10 pm

It was clear that the young wolves couldn't pick up her scent. No one could. But she didn't mind, and as long as they didn't question it - she didn't care.
"You should have put some pressure on that leg," she mumbled a little to herself, seeing that Kenna still was in big pain from it. Not everyone was numb to pain like that or knew how to push it out of this world. They walked for a while, and for every step, Calla seemed to heal a bit more. It would last long till the only trace of the crash would be the burned shirt and the blood on her shoulder. They came to the house and Calla blinked a few times. It was beautiful. She smiled a little to herself before walking with the wolves inside.

Calla didn't really do anything. Taking care of others wasn't really in her fathers lessons, what she knew she had taught herself from watching other people. Calla followed Kenna and the young werewolf upstairs to the bathroom and watched her sit down on the tub. She noticed the boys run off, didn't know the danger they were leaving or how serious the situation was. Callas eyes analysed the injury with a careful look but didn't step to close. "You are gonna die in a 10 minutes if we don't do anything," she said and sat down looking at the leg, but didn't touch it. "You are loosing to much blood, I can hear your heart beat slow down. Your own healing isn't kicking in," she explained. Calla did know a few things about this. "I know you think you need to fix this yourself, but you don't. Looks like you never had a friend like me before, huh?" She said with a little half smirk.

It wasn't something Calla always had been able to do, it was the only good thing coming from having Micah betraying her trust and put his sisters soul into her body. Clementines ability however had stuck after the spirit had passed on to somewhere else. But the memories of how to use it was still attached to Callas mind - at least a little bit. "Or it still restore the leg to its original state, but I break the bone back in place.. I can do it, but would you rather do it yourself. I can only remove a bit of the pain with magic.. but once its done.. I can make sure you will be just fine, even if you pass out. No matter what, I'm gonna be here." She promised. "Besides. Marcus owns me a date.. and I doubt he would take me on one if I leave you to bleed out on the bathroom floor."
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyTirs Jul 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Kenna knew she should have put some pressure on it, but she didn’t know how to. She was just focused on getting back to the house. She was happy when the boys left. She didn’t want them to see what was coming next. She knew she was not doing well, but to hear that she was so close to death made her panic. She was tired and she fought to close her eyes, even though her body was begging her to. ”Can’t say I have,” she said regarding her comment sounded like something from a Disney song. She was trying to focus on something else, but all she could feel how she grew more and more tired. ”Just do what you need to, I’m getting to tired,” she said and took in a deep breath. She looked at Calla. ”Please don’t let me die,” she did hear the comment about her and Marcus and a date, which of course made her curious, but she didn’t have the energy to focus on it. She would speak excessively about that when she was feeling better. Her eyes fell shot and all she saw was the car accident again. She heard their beating hearts, smelled the blood and Calla’s burned skin. She forced her eyes open, not ready to give up yet. ”Now, do it now,” she said and looked at the bone breaking through her skin. It was just a little, but enough to cause the major blood loss. ”We need a chance to talk about this date,” she said, sweat breaking forward at her forehead. She was growing paler by the minute.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyTirs Jul 23, 2019 10:58 pm

The begging of not dying made a few flashes run through Callas head, but way to fast for Calla to hold on to the memory. Calla listened to Kennas heart beat, and how tempting it really just was to finish her off right here - and problem solved. No, she wasn't allowed to think like that right now, that was the monster talking. "Maybe I should just let you bleed out and avoid the topic," she knew it wasn't time for teasing, but Calla didn't own a filter - or realized her words could effect others in a negative way. However she mumbled a spell, making the werewolf pass out. There was no need for Kenna to go through the pain. Calla grabbed the leg and took a deep breath in before putting the bone back into place.
"Okay abilities settle in.. you got this," she closed her eyes and focused on restoring Kennas body back to before the accident. It almost made her dizzy. Calla had forgotten how it felt like to be dizzy, but just fought it off her like she did with everything else. Calla got on her feed and searched for some wash cloths to clean the blood away from the leg. It was perfectly healed, almost like the crash never had happened.

She got up and watched the cloths and her hand. Then she picked Kenna up. Calla wasn't at her full strength, but she could still carry a werewolf. She walked out the bathroom door and looked around. Her eyes stopped at another werewolf, a girl just starring at them. "Which room is Kennas?" Calla asked and the girl pointed to a direction and Calla followed it. She placed Kenna on the bed, knowing it would be a matter of minutes before she would wake up again. Calla walked over to a mirror and looked at her back.It would hurt to get the shirt off, mostly because some of the fabric was stuck under the healed skin - but she knew she would be fine in the end - so it didn't matter. Calla took her shirt off, ripping her skin up ones more. At least it was only red from the burns, with a few metal pieces stuck. "Bloody hell," she mumbled a little and tried to reach for a few of them to pull out. She saw Kenna wake up and looked over to her.
"When you are ready, would you mind giving me a hand. I have the leftovers of my car stuck in my back."
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyOns Jul 24, 2019 12:02 am

Kenna couldn’t bring herself to laugh but she did smile at her joke. ”Did you dad teach you that,” she bit back. Short after she was knocked out. She slept through Calla putting the bone back into place and using her ability to heal the leg. She was unconscious a little longer while Calla moved her to her bedroom and when Calla was fixing herself. She slowly began to wake, feeling much better. She was not hurting anymore, but she was still emotionally affected by what had happened. She could have killed herself, probably not Calla as the girl seemed practically invincible. She slowly sat up and looked at her when she asked for help. She stood up and was prepared for pain in her leg, but nothing happened. She walked to Calla and watched the small metal pieces sticking out of her back. ”Should I just go for it?” It seemed like pain wasn’t that big of a deal to her, but she didn’t want to do anything before she was sure Calla was okay with it.

//Super kort, sorry!
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyOns Jul 24, 2019 7:05 am

Calla turned her back to Kenna when she came over to her. She moved her hair over her shoulder. Her back looked like something most people would have died from, but then again - Calla wasn't like most people. Calla looked at Kenna through the mirror when she asked, looking maybe slightly surprised that she asked. Maybe she was just so used to people just doing things, that she had forgotten for a second that people actually asked.
"Yeah, I'm surprised if it hurts," she sighed a bit and moved her eyes away from looking at Kenna in the mirror. Calla moved her hand up to her upper arm, and removed a few smaller pieces of wood. "Why did you make the turn?" She asked and looked back at Kenna in the mirror. She was a bit confused, but then again Jess screamed when people where about to die. There was a lot of different abilities and species in this world after all.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyOns Jul 24, 2019 11:52 am

Kenna felt horrible about causing the accident. She just wanted to stop whatever she had seen, but this was not what she had imagined. She carefully began to remlve the metal pieces from Calla's back. It might not hurt her, but it was in her nature to be careful and gentle. She looked at her in the mirror when she asked a question. ”I’m not sure I can explain it.” She took a deep breath and returbed her focus to her back. ”I saw something, I guess. I don't know what it was. There was a girl in the car in front of us. She was just sitting with a tablet and in the next moment I saw her and her entire family laying dead on the ground. I just reacted to stop that from happening.” She removed the last piece she could and moved away from her. ”I'm so sorry Calla” She looked towards the bathroom connected to the room. You can take a shower if you want. I can lend you some clothes.” They were about the same size and their style didn't seem completely different.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyOns Jul 24, 2019 12:13 pm

Calla barely noticed Kenna remove the pieces. It just ticked a little, or most pieces did. There was a larger piece that made her tense her jaw a little, not because it hurt - but because it just wasn’t a very pleasant feeling. However the skin repaired itself quite fast, that had been one of the first things her father had made sure of when he began his experiment back in the days. Calla listened, she wasn’t a good listener but she tried. When Kenna was done she took a step back and picked up the shirt from the floor. It smelled of burnt skin and just bonfire. ” You don’t have to say sorry, sorry doesn’t change anything anyways. I don’t get why so many people use that word so often,” she sighed a little. Callas eyes followed Kennas to the bathroom. A shower sounded nice. ” I would like that,” she commented with a little smile. Calla knew she shouldn’t stay to long, she needed to feed again soon. What she had gotten from the ambulance was far from enough to last long, not after she had used her ability to heal Kenna as well. Calla walked to the bathroom and waited to get some clothes before she walked in and took a shower. She got the blood washed off. The burn marks were almost healed. She got dressed and walked back to the room.
” Don’t tell me you are sitting and reading about the accident? Reading about it is not gonna change it.” Calla was harsh, she knew that.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyOns Jul 24, 2019 12:55 pm

Kenna could she how quickly her skin healed itself. It was incredible to watch. She wished she had that ability. She was still a little lucky in that regard compared to many others. She might take a little time to heal, but she was not so easily killed. Had she been human, she would probably not had survived the walk back. ”Sorry,” she said and shook her head with a chuckle. ”I apologize a lot,” she explained. When Calla took her up on her offer to take a shower. She walked over to her dresser and found some clothes she thought Calla would be okay with. It was quite simple, just a white tank top and a pair of blue jean shorts. She took the clothes to the bathroom. ”The towels are under the sink,” she said and left the bathroom and closed the door after her. She sat down on the bed and looked through her phone. She just wanted to be sure the family was not hurt in the crash, that she had sometimes avoided it. She bit her lip when she read another had been injured in the crash. There was no information about him yet other than a name. William Stone. She needed to find him. She needed to make sure he was safe. It was his fault. It was all her fault.
She looked at Calla when she came back out. ”I know. I just needed to be sure the family wasn’t hurt,” she explained and looked away. She heard a faint beeping, something that wasn’t here but she still heard it somehow. More sounds appeared, shoes squeaking on a clean floor, indistinct talking, heavy breathing. The breathing and beeping were the most dominating sounds. She breathed out.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyOns Jul 24, 2019 7:29 pm

Calla didn't understand a lot of things, she knew she was supposed to do so. Roy have had his battle when it came to try, making Calla aware of other peoples feelings.
"Why?" She asked and shook her head. Maybe it was basic logic in her head, if people didn't care about her, why should she care about them. However it was just proven to her, that if you worried to much - you just got disappointed in the end. "Forget that question," she mumbled to herself and closed her eyes for a second. "I have to go," she breathed out.
"The healing took most of my self control, and I don't want to take it out on anyone between these walls so," she pointed out with a hint of a sad smile. "Don't read more into it. You will only end up doing something you will regret," she pointed out and looked a little serious at Kenna. "Call me sometimes again.. but no crashes."
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyOns Jul 24, 2019 9:47 pm

Kenna was not sure how to answer. Why? Why did she care? That was a very good question. She cared too much for just about anybody. She didn’t get a chance to answer before she took the question back. She didn’t question it. It made sense she might not have the same values as her with the father she had grown up with. ”Okay,” she just said with a weak smile.
”Sure. That’s okay.” If she was danger too any of the other wolves, she thought it was best she left too. She wanted her to stay, but she understood why she couldn’t. ”Okay, I won’t.” She was not sure she could promise that, but she didn’t want Calla to worry. ”I will. No, no more crashes.” Just as she said that, she heard a bump from downstairs. So much for no more crashes.

She stood up and went down and expected to see Callum and Jacob fighting over something stupid, instead she saw Calla’s dad standing there with some of his little creatures around him. Jacob was on the ground after being pushed, at least that was what it looked like. She went to help up Jacob. ”Go to the kitchen. I’ll take care of it,” she ordered them. Jacob, Callum and the two other female wolves did as she said. ”You can’t be here,” she said firmly not looking away from Kol. ”You have something that belongs to me.” Kenna just scoffed at his words. ”The hell I do. She’s not your property.” Kol snapped his finger and one of the creatures grew bigger and pinned Kenna against the nearest wall. ”She is coming with me,” he said, staring down the werewolf.
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyOns Jul 24, 2019 10:23 pm

She frowned a second by that scent. Her eyes flicked a bit trying to figure out what it meant, but before she got a chance to put the pieces together, she heard something that sounded like a minor fight. Calla sat after Kenna, and stopped next to Kenna. Her world froze for a second when she saw that look in her fathers eyes. Calla lifted a brow when he said she belonged to him, however Kenna stood up for her quite quick - which made Calla smile at least for two seconds. However her father made the creatures attack and pinned Kenna against the wall. Calla looked around shortly, her mind racing to figure out an idea. However she ended up speeding up and forced the creature off Kenna by jumping straight at it. They landed on the ground, and the beasty eyes showed as she starred at the creature. It didn't take long for her nails to grow out like claws and she slit the creatures throat. Just like that. She went in a feral state of mind, and went to a few of the others. She turned her eyes to her father.
"I thought we were done with this. You told me, that we were done with this!" She yelled at him in a more deep voice. Calla wasn't as scared as she should be. Growing brave in her, or just stupid. However she used her speed to pin her father against the wall with her arm towards his throat. "I trusted you." She mumbled looking betrayed. However sooner than she realized she was on forced onto another wall.

"See this is no way to treat your father," Skye showed up from the kitchen with her arm wrapped around Callums neck. "See. I have an offer for you. I get it.. you don't want your people hurt, and it doesn't have to end up in that," she sighed and looked at the young werewolf. "He is poisened. I wouldn't try figuring out how to cure it, since only I know how.. so, here is my offer. Let us take her with us, and I cure your pup here," she suggested and looked at Kenna.
"No need to put another innocent young man to his death.. is there?" - " Just bloody stop. I will do with you, if its so much of a problem," Calla hissed and looked at her father. "Tell her to cure him, or no deal." She was rather serious. Calla could put up more fight than they both wanted - if he could get her to go willingly - he had won. But he already had. The last thing Calla wanted was to go back to the basement.
"Don't come for me. And the same goes for Marcus, got it?" She looked at Kenna. However her eyes begged not having to go with her father.

Skye cured the werewolf, using her abilities. Then she just dropped the boy to the ground. Then she cast a spell that snapped Callas neck, so she was easy for the remaining creatures to carry. "Sorry for the mess," Skye smiled before walking with the creatures out again.

//Over and out for me <3
Gæst
Gæst

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla EmptyOns Jul 24, 2019 10:38 pm

Kenna didn’t understand why he was like this. What kind of father would treat his daughter like that? She didn’t even have to think the thought to its end, before she knew. Men like Nate would grow up to become that kind of a father, possessive and betraying. She felt she couldn’t breathe when the creature blocked her airways. Calla got the creature of off her and killed it. She held a hand to her throat trying to stop the tenderness in it. She got back up when a woman came out with an arm around Callum’s neck. ”No,” she just said not okay with her treating one of her pack members like that. She was ready to tear the woman apart, her eye growing a golden-yellow color with a thin blue eye around the pupil. She growled from deep within her throat. She was not going to make any kind of deal with this woman if she was with Kol. ”Not an innocent one, no,” she looked over at Kol ready to lunge at him if that was what she needed to do.

She looked at Calla when she agreed to go with him. Her eyes simmered down and slowly returned to their regular brown color. Kol nodded at Skye to cure the werewolf, knowing Calla would do as she promised. Kenna just shook her head when Calla told her to not come for her. There was no way that was happening. They had been through a lot since they met, she was not going to let her go through something without her. Especially not when she saw that begging look in her eyes. She growled again when Calla’s neck snapped, and the creatures carried her away. ”Just get the fuck out of my house,” she bit back at Skye. When they were gone, she told the werewolves to take Callum upstairs to her room and keep her updated if something changed. She began to dispose of the creature and clean the blood. She was going to come for Calla, she just needed to know her pack was okay first.

//out
Sponsoreret inhold

Roadtrip - Calla Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Roadtrip - Calla   Roadtrip - Calla Empty

Roadtrip - Calla
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Roadtrip memories - Nathan