Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When is it enough?

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 10:27 pm

”Why should it? Why should everything back home change anything for any of us?” In Lion’s opinion, it was now and here that made him view everyone differently and probably people viewing him differently. ”If you say so. But I’m not convinced. Even if you have forgiven her, you were still nearly killed by someone you loved and that to me seems like a pretty good reason to not dive into another relationship. Not after a year, at least.”
Lion rubbed his temples by his words. He would never learn to understand time travel, and he was beginning to regret even engage in it to start with. Nothing good had happened for him since he got here. ”Yeah me too,” he was sick of talking of it, but he would if someone needed it. Even if that meant a headache.
”Okay, if you’re sure.” He chuckled at Theo’s happy dance. ”Here I am trying to be considerate but whatever,” he said and took a slice of the pizza.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 22, 2019 10:00 am

"Because. When we are here, we are forced to figure things out together. We are all in the same boat. When we get back home.. people have the tendency to fall into old habits way faster then one would think," he took a deep breath in. "People seek comfort when put out in situations like this, they seek something that reminds them of safety. When we get home, we will all be safe again - more or less, you get my point. So what if what happens here is just for now?" He shook his head by his head going deep into stuff. Theo wasn't known to have the deepest thoughts, mostly because he never shared them. "I guess, we will just have to make the best of our present.. and not think to much about the future."
Theodore narrowed his eyes a little when Lion said he wasn't convinced.
"I don't' have to convince you. Reggie has spend over a year talking it over with me, along with Jamie. While you were with Nimue, when Jamie and I went to save her.. I got trapped in a room, drained me off all control and I killed someone.. could have killed Pandora as well.. Jasmine was the one who stopped me - because even through she almost killed me, she saved me," Theo looked down and took a slice of his pizza.
"But enough about my relationships.. how are you holding up with Vanya? "
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 10:13 pm

Lion nodded to his words. ”You have a point. But you forget one thing. When you left, Sophie was still young. She didn’t grow up with us the way we grew up with each other. Just being there will change everything. Before she didn’t have you or me or Mariella. Things won’t go back to the way they were for her, because we weren’t all together.” He shrugged by his words. Sometimes thinking of the future could ruin things before they even started. ”They might. They might change, but that shouldn’t be a reason for stopping yourself from being with someone that makes you happy. If I had done what you’re doing now, if I had stopped myself from going for something because I was afraid what could happen, then I never would have been with Vanya, I would never have come here, I never would have saved Mariella or my aunt. My point is, sometimes my way works best. Sure, I fuck up a lot, but I also get things done. If we stop ourselves from living because of the what-ifs, we’re not really living. So go be with Sophie if that’s what you want. Screw the future. We’re timetravellers dude, we’ll just change it into whatever we want it to be.”

Lion just nodded when he explained why he had forgiven her. ”Screw what I think. I’m a bloody idiot, I don’t know shit.” He said with a smile. He finished the piece of pizza and started on another when he brought up Vanya. He swallowed and put the slice down. ”I don’t know. I still love her, but I hurt her and until she forgives me for that, there’s not much I can do. It just sucks to see her with someone else.” Lion wanted to be over her, to just find someone else to be with, but he knew that wasn’t possible before he found some closure. Perhaps that was what everything with Jamie was truly about. Moving on. ”Maybe I should try and find something else. A rebound or whatever.” He was tired of feeling hung up on her. Especially because he didn’t know if they would ever get back together.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 3:30 pm

He listened to Lion, but he was still uncertain it was true. Another thing hit him, but now wasn't the time to talk about that.
"Your way .. my way. I guess will have to stop phasing through life," he sighed before scratching his neck. It wasn't because Theo didn't act on impulses, he just had a way of overthinking them as well.
"Still can't imagine how life was if you hadn't saved Marie.." he frowned a little by that thought. "What was it like before? Before you saved her? Do you remember?" He asked.  Theo chose not to comment about the time travel topic, because he didn't agree. They shouldn't mess with the time, it would only bite them in the end.
"Don't wait for me to disagree with you," he chuckled when Lion said he didn't know anything.

It seemed like ages ago since they had been talking about girl trouble. It was the most normal thing they had been talking about in months.
"Don't do the rebound thing. It's not fair to anyone. It sucks to be alone, but convincing yourself you need someone else to feel good.. its toxic. Maybe you should focus on fixing or healing your friendships and other relationships before you focus on love. Love will happen when its ready," he took another bite of his pizza before looking back at Lion. "We are young. None of us know who we will end up with. Look at our parents. Sure Reginald and Mariella breaks the score a little - but hey. Single life isn't a lonely life. Take it as a time to reconnect with yourself, figuring out who you are."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 4:59 pm

Lion didn’t know what to say. Nobody agreed with him on this. He had tried to explain why he did what he did, but he usually just got angry when people didn’t get it and dropped it. So maybe it was better to not say anything at all. He looked away when he mentioned Ellie. He was still a little down from their fight. ”I remember,” he said and sighed. ”I missed something. I wasn’t whole. I tried to fill that hole inside me with Vanya, Karmena and especially Amaryllis, but it was never the same. Everything was shifted, out of balance. I was fighting with everyone all the time. I was frustrated, maybe even depressed with no reason what-so-ever. I had a good life, but it wasn’t right. I wasn’t right. I wasn’t really friends with Jamie or you for that matter. I had my core four, but I weren’t close with the others.” He swallowed and moved the pizza around with his finger and kept his gaze away from Theo. He didn’t like to think about life without Mariella, mostly because he was well on his way to make that an reality.
”It is not about not feeling alone. I can deal with being alone. But not when she’s around. I can’t see her every day and be okay with it. She has moved on, why shouldn’t I do the same? I need to do what is right for me, and a rebound might not be right for you, but it is for me. If you’re not okay with that, that’s okay. You don’t get to decide what’s right and wrong.” He grabbed his glass and went to get a refill. He was tense. It was easy to see when he stood at the soda-machine. His shoulders were attempting to reach his ears. He was just so angry all the time. He tried to let it out. It had worked better back home. There he didn’t have to go save people all the time or keep himself or others out of harms way. Then he could be able to do some physical activity that burned away the anger. He didn’t feel he had the same option here.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 5:38 pm

Theo knew it wasn't the smartest trick in the book to mention Mariella right now. But on the other hand, if Lion wanted a chance to actually heal the broken bond - he would have to take action. I didn't matter who started the fight, it was about who ended it. And he hated seeing two people he loved fighting. However he listened to the story Lion told. Theo didn't like the idea of it being much different.
"As far as I can tell.. Siblings fight. They have their arguments. If you just stop blaming each other and let the other one push your bottoms.. you can stop world war three. You have a little sister to take care of, don't let her be in the middle of your war," he tried getting deeper into the fight without getting burned. They couldn't be this angry with each other all the time, Tiana barely knew how to walk to them anymore. Vanya usually kept Lion calm, and Reginald kept Mariella calm. It was like they both had lost their anchors in the war and forgotten who the real enemy was.
"She hasn't moved on Lion. Don't you see that. She is constantly reading in books, doesn't really talk to anyone. Amaryllis and Karmena took on a trip. Your core four is in pieces.. that goes for her as well. Yes she is reading with that fairy guy. I'm not talking about you in this. I'm thinking about the person you chose to be a rebound. Breaking hearts because you are heart broken isn't fair to anyone now is it?" He kept eating his pizza when Lion went up to refill.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? - Page 2 Empty

When is it enough?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: