Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When is it enough?

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 9:14 am

@Lion
____

He had heard most of their fight. Mariella had been poking the bear ever since Reginald had been missing, and he didn't blame her - if he wanted control over something it was the easiest to do. However poking Lion was an easy job, Theo would know. He walked through the walls so he didn't have to meet Mariella on the way out, right now it was about stopping Lion from doing something stupid after a fight.
"Hey," he yelled after Lion and ran lightly over to him. "You know fighting with your sister isn't going to make either of you feeling better," he pointed out. Theodore was possibly one of the few people in the mansion who would let people yell at him.
"I'm not saying its okay, or that I am on her side. I'm on the mansions side. This is stupid. It's not now you should be fighting... this is what the enemy wants," Theo took a deep breath in. He knew a little about war and chaos - it was hard for a kid to understand, but he understood now. "What is easier to defeat than a group of headless chickens that just tumble around?" he added trying to prove his point.
"We all feel useless. We all feel lonely and we are all scared," he then pointed out not letting Lion speak till he had proven his points. "My point is. You are giving her what she wants. She wants you to push her away, she wants to push all of us away.. because then if we don't find Reginald.. its easier for her to fall into the empty path she is building. Mariella is shutting down and finding Reginald is all that keeps her going right now. Mela told me what happened to her and Marie in that house," he took a deep breath in, "all i'm saying is don't pick a fight with someone who doesn't have the energy to fight back. She hurt your feelings, and she will deal with that - just like you are dealing with hurting hers - difference is she doesn't care right now. Would you? If Vanya was missing and you didn't have any clue about where she was, or what condition she was in. You would be doing the same thing." Theo took a step back. It wasn't because he was picking a side, he just happened to understand what it was like, feeling hopeless and like you were one step from failing everyone. "Okay I'm done, you can talk now."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 3:43 pm

Lion had left before the fighting continued. He was already beginning to cool down. Mariella just knew the exact buttons to push to get him angry. He stopped when Theo called for him. He turned around to face him. ”I know,” he said. In between Theo’s long speech, he occasionally opened his mouth to say something, before Theo spoke again. Eventually he just gave up and let him speak. When he seemed to be done, he still didn’t say anything, because he wanted to be sure he actually was done.
”But hasn’t she got a right to? She doesn’t want me around because I don’t help her. I’m just in the way. I create problems, I don’t fix them.” He looked away when he was going to speak about Vanya. ”I get it. I do. I am not trying to say her pain is lesser than mine, I know it isn’t, but that doesn’t mean mine doesn’t matter.” He sighed and looked back at him. ”I want to be there for her, but it’s not fair to myself. I didn’t understand why I acted out so much, but I think I do now. I always put other people before myself. I want to be there for her, but not by compromising myself. I shouldn’t feel bad because she does. I can’t handle it Theo. I can’t handle her time and time again say everything she knows will hurt me. I have to put myself first now, or else I will continue to drown in everyone else’s problem and never get a chance to handle my own.” He shook his head. ”I just need a chance to find out what I need and want and not what she needs me to be. That’s no way to live. I can’t just stay in her shadow and be the one everyone worries about after they make sure she is okay. It might not be how the reality is, but that’s how it feels. I just want to be put first for once.”
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 4:00 pm

"Okay big guy, time out," Theo put a finger in the air. "No one is in anybodies shadow. We are all our own person. I get it.. the twin thing, or no i don't - but I still grew up around it," he pointed out and shook his head. "Anyways!" he crossed his arms and kept his eyes at Lion.
"There is a very simple way to handle it Lion, and I think you forget it," he narrowed his eyes a little and breathed out. "Instead of pushing her back.. how about just leaving the fire before it gets a chance to blow everything up?" he asked, it was what he did himself. There was a reason Theo never let his anger tip over the edge, he himself had his own problems to deal with. Everyone did. "Also last time, she thought you were in danger.. Going away is not doing better.. its giving up," he pointed out and walked a step closer to Lion and put his hand on his arm.
"I get you have to figure some stuff out. Don't say no one puts you first. We all have our fair share on staying on the side line. Don't you think I have felt that loneliness as well? While you all were busy? It sucks. But suck it up and move on. Because as long as we are in this time.. we got to stick together, its the only way we are going to make it."
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 4:20 pm

”Maybe I’m not, but it still feels like I am. You can’t say what I feel isn’t true, because it is to me.” Theo was perhaps the only one beside Ellie and himself that understood the bond between twins. Both his parents have that. ”That might be simple for you, but it isn’t for me. I fight back, I push when pushed. That’s just how I am, and I can’t change that.” He didn’t want another fight, so he kept a neutral tone. But he never really fought with Theo the way he did with Mariella. ”Okay please stop. Stop talking like her. I’m not giving up. I just can’t be this anymore. I am not pointing fingers. I’m not saying it’s everyone else’s fault that I feel this way, but I need time to figure out to not feel like this, and I can’t do that here when everyone is focused on finding Reginald and taking care of Mariella. Everyone should do that, but I need to put myself in focus right now.” He took in a sharp breath. ”I guess you’re a better man than me, because I can’t.” He stepped away from his hand and shook his head again. ”Again, I’m not saying that nobody puts me first, but sometimes it feels like nobody does. Maybe it’s because I don’t voice my emotions like some of the others in the house, but they are still there.” He sighed and looked over his toward the mansion. ”It took two weeks. I was gone for two weeks before anyone came looking. I was not in danger, but nobody other than Mariella would know. So how can you say people put me first when they are so willing to let me stay in a potential dangerous for two weeks before anyone came?” He swallowed. ”I don’t mean to sound pitiful, but it sucks. I see how everyone flocks around Mariella to make sure she is safe and okay. Every family has a child people like more, even though it’s never spoken of. Mariella is lovable and I’m trouble. That’s just how it is.”
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 4:46 pm

"You want to know why we didn't come looking? Because Mariella told us to trust you," he then said when he complained about no one coming for him. "Mariella told us, that you had it under control. And she would speak up if you signaled her. So drop it," he said a little more harsh. Theo was tired of being push around like he didn't do anything. "Don't talk about what we knew and didn't knew. Some might not have known. But guess what. People had been in pain two. Jamie was used as a plaything for Lucifer.. Karmena lost a child.. Mariella had just been tortured by Nimue and Enid.. And while you were done.. Deans father attacked your sister.. did she tell you that? Reginald killed Deans father.. So I get you feel a little left behind, but you told me yourself you had to do this on your own," he pointed out. "Jasmine was taken by Mercy.. Jamie and I got her out.. we were almost forced to stay in that house.. so you see.. all of that sucks as well. Amaryllis and Vanya was in freaking Wonderland for a year and came back half addicted to this special tea of theirs.. God knows what Eilish is going..  I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. I'm just showing you all the cards.. and stop blaming Mariella for your own mistakes Lion," he then said and took a deep breath in.
"You know most of your problems is just what your head tells you, and not what is actually happening around you.. right?"
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 5:25 pm

”Well I didn’t know that, so I still feel like I’m justified in feeling the way I do. You can tell me to drop and I might do so, but it doesn’t go away. It’s not just something I can just stop because you want it to or even because I want it to. It’s not that easy.” He ignored the harsh tone, he knew it was probably just because he was frustrated.
”Okay, I’m going to say it one more time. I know people have been through a lot. I’m not trying to say that they haven’t. What I’m saying is, that it doesn’t make what I’m going through any less important or difficult. I just think we need to stop comparing pain with each other. How is it fair that I need to feel like I can’t allow myself to go through something because everyone else is going through something too? I just want for someone to see that just because I wasn’t tortured or kidnapped or trapped in another dimension doesn’t mean that what I feel is any less important. That’s what I’ve been trying to say all this time.” He ignored the part about blaming Mariella, because that was a load of crap. He was not blaming her for anything, he just expressed how she made him feel. But apparently, he had to stop doing that, because people didn’t understand. He got angry when Theo repeated what he had said multiple times already. His eyes showed the anger, but he strangled the emotion. He was tired of feeling so angry all the time. ”I’m done talking about this. It’s clear I can’t express myself, so you understand. I’m going for a drive, you can come if you want to.” He started walking towards the garage where his bike were parked.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 5:36 pm

"That is my point. You don't hear me complaining about my pain, because I know we all are dealing with our own shit. Listen, I think we are just at a crossroad Lion," he added when he realized Lion just got angry by his words. Theo was known to push bottoms, but right now he wasn't trying to - however he did feel like Lion took his point and threw it into the woods. "All I want to point out, is that there is one thing we have to focus on. And that is getting our brother back. I'm going crazy without my pizza guy," he added the last sentence with a bit humor - just to make Lion know he wasn't trying to pick a fight. Lion suggest a drive. Theo left out a sigh as Lion walked to grab his bike. Theo scratched his neck and took a deep breath in, and looked at the mansion shortly. Then he followed Lion and jumped on his own bike.
"Where to?" He asked.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 6:14 pm

”And my point is that it shouldn’t be like that. Why should I, you or anyone go alone with our pain? If I can’t talk to my friends and family about what I’m going through, then who the hell am I supposed to go to? You might be able to handle your shit alone, but I’m not.” Lion wanted Reginald home, of course he did, but Mariella had made it clear she only wanted his help if he didn’t fuck up, and he didn’t know if he could do that. ”I want him back to, I’m just not sure I can be of any help.”
He jumped on the bike the minute he got there. He waited a moment to see if Theo was going to come. He looked at him when he asked a question. ”Not on top of a cliff. That’s your chosen make-out spot, isn’t it? Ellie will kill me if I kiss more of her friends,” he said and gave Theo’s back a pad. ”Follow me.” He said and started driving. He drove into town and stopped near the center of Gaia. In front of them stood a tower. It was clear it was old from the stones that had been used to build it. ”I come here and look at everything from afar when I need to clear my mind,” he said and jumped off his bike to go into the tower and move up the stairs. At the top he walked to one of the open spaces and looked at the cities surrounding him. He turned to him. ”I’m an idiot,” he said. ”I’m being selfish, I know that. She is going through a lot. Too much. Of course people will pay attention to her. They should. I just feel abandoned. Vanya and I broke up, Mariella is married, Amaryllis and Karmena are off somewhere together. And now Reginald is gone too. I suck at being alone.”
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 6:34 pm

Theodore rolled his eyes when Lion put a joke about his kissing spot. But he followed Lion. It was nice being out on a drive. It wasn't because Theo liked being in his pain alone, he just knew he could - he had learned that from a young age, that it was what you sometimes needed to do if you wanted to stay alive. Theo stopped by the tower as Lion and jumped off his bike. Theo looked up at the tower.
"So we are going up?" He left out a sigh and watched Lion walk up in the tower. "We are walking up," he added to himself before following Lion up in the tower. Finally they reached the top. Theo took a deep breath in.
"I hate stairs.. and cardio," he admitted but looked at the view. Theodore looked at Lion when he turned to him. Nothing like a good drive to clear the mind. Theo exhaled and gave Lion a nod.
"I get it. Your core four is split up and you feel stuck. Stuck in everything you wish to fix but don't know how to," he said and looked out. "Remember when I first got to your house when I was eleven? I hadn't seen any of you in years, and my life had been flipped upside down. You and Marie were the only reason I even have the friends I have today. Just because our lives get twisted and challenged - it doesn't mean its over. If you want something, you gotta fight for it," he sat down on the window side of the tower and crossed his arms lightly. "Sometimes you just have to remind yourself, that it will all be okay. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but one day. Say it enough that one day you'll actually believe it," he pointed out and looked outside. "Remind yourself that things have changed, it changed for a reason, people changed for a reason. You just have to let go and move on, it's going to be hard, and you're gonna feel lonely, but just hold on. Cause who say tomorrow won't be the best day of your life?"
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Lion chuckled as Theo admitted to hating cardio. Lion had always found he thought things over best when he was doing a physical activity. He didn’t say anything. He just let Theo speak and say just what Lion needed to hear. ”You’re right. I lost track of that I guess.” He sighed and moved around the small tower. ”I just can’t lose her. I can handle losing my friends and my girlfriend. I could go through that. But not my sister. You know, I realized once that all of us get one person in this life who we belong with. One person we are supposed to be with forever. I always thought that was supposed to be romantic, but it isn’t to me. That person is Mariella to me. But now I think I’m not that to her. Yes, she loves me, and she would never be the same if something happened to me, but I think she would be okay eventually. But if she loses Reginald, she never will be. It was always me and her against the world, and now it feels like she doesn’t need or want me anymore.” He walked back to the window and looked down. ”She has outgrown me. And that is the scariest thing I have ever experienced,” he looked at his friend. ”Maybe she is the reason why I do all these stupid things. Maybe I just want her attention, even if it’s bad.” Lion looked out to the city again. ”I got some serious problems, don’t I?”
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 7:15 pm

He let Lion talk things out. Sometimes when you reached this point, you just needed to talk. Theo often walked around chatting with himself when he felt lost, it was how he figured out stuff. So he just let Lions mind wonder off and come to the conclusion and reason for his behavior.
"You and Mariella are linked together for life. Have you ever wondered why she stayed with the Serpents and not with you and the girls?" He asked. Theo was close to both Mariella and Lion. "She was feeling the same way about you being with Amaryllis and Vanya.. so she backed out.. before we joined the serpents we had our own little gang.. That is the only reason Jasmine and I got so close back then. But Mariella loves you, she just needs to breathe.. she will come around," he knew a little more about their fears and especially Mariellas since he had used so much time with her controlling her animal nature.
"You, Mariella and Tiana are the closest I have to siblings. And I have always envied the bond you and Marie share. Don't start to doubt it now," he took another deep breath in. He couldn't speak for Mariella or anyone else, but he tried his best to understand the situation.
"How about we find Reggie? And get her attention that way? Maybe she pushed you away for now.. but if we find him first.. that can't be bad attention," he gave Lion a little smile.
"And yeah, you got some serious issue bro - but its okay, so do I," he chuckled a little by his own words.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 7:37 pm

”I just wished I could talk with her like I do with you. Every time we try we end up fighting. We both have such a massive temper.” Lion wanted to wait around for Mariella, but it seemed like that was all they did. One of them got angry and then they waited around for a chance to talk it out. Maybe he should try it, try and explain to her what was going inside him. But then again, he couldn’t handle her turning him away again. ”I just always fear this is going to be the last straw for one of us.”
Lion smiled when Theo mentioned viewing him and his sisters as siblings. ”You are our brother. Or cousin technically, but who cares, right? We can be whatever we want to be.” He pushed his shoulder with his in a playful act. ”Yeah. Maybe that would be better. But where do we even start? Vanya and I tried but it led nowhere. I just don’t want to get my hopes up because if someone else finds him first or if he gets home another way, I know I will blame myself for not being the one to bring him back to her. I need to find another way to fix what is going on between us. I will look for Reginald, but it shouldn’t be for Mariella, it should be for him. We’re missing a Jonas brother. The band just got back together.” He smiled slightly at his words. ”I don’t think that makes it okay. A bunch of messes together just make a bigger mess,” he said in the most philosophical way he could, which was not very philosophical at all.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 7:57 pm

"Maybe its because you misread each other. You are yin and yang.. and even if you should be in balance together.. you are also each others weak spot. Being in a wave of negative emotions makes her abilities stronger - and it weakens yours - here is my advice," he then said and turned his eyes to Lion. "Next time you get a chance to talk with her, find a natural ground. A place that doesn't have anyone else.. a place where you can just be you.. or just something. Maybe give her some space for now.. Its hard, but it might just save both of you for losing your heads," he added as he slowly breathed out.
"Oh I don't want to find him for Mariella.. I want to find him so I can get that deep pan pizza with pepperoni he owns me," he joked. Maybe it wasn't a time for jokes, but time to time it was a way to keep the hopes a little up. "I love all of you. And I just want him to get back so I can give him a hug and let him know that. It's hard seeing everyone sad  - and I try to keep it cool and keep it calm. It works - most of the time," he breathed out and looked at Gaia. It was funny looking at a place from up here. it looked so small, like suddenly everything seemed less of what they made them. If they could handle this, they could handle everything.
"Mess spelled backwards would be ssem.. so mess sounds better."
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 9:04 pm

”I wonder if that year you spent without me made you so smart. If so, I should have stayed behind a year,” he said with a weak smile. ”I’ll try that. But yeah, not just yet.” He had not spent enough time with Theo. He was always happier when he did. With Theo he didn’t feel like he had to be anything but what he was. And he was a master at calming him down. ”Oh yeah, I totally get it.” He smiled and looked at Theo again. He swallowed and forced his gaze away from him. What the hell just happened? ”You don’t have to with me, you know? You don’t have to keep up some sort of appearance. If you are sad, angry or whatever, you can just be that. I have been selfish today, maybe you should try it. I don’t think it’s healthy to keep your emotions from yourself. Sometimes you need to let it out.” Lion looked back at Theo as he just stood there and looked at the city. He chuckled at his comment. ”Bullet proof logic.” He slapped Theo’s arm and moved away from the window. ”Come on, you made me want pizza.” He walked towards the stairs. ”I’m paying,” he added and started walking down the stairs.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 10:44 pm

"Oh me? I have always been this smart, you and Reggie just always have been way to busy being on each others toes to notice," he chuckled lightly at his own words.
"It's not like that. I don't push it back, I get it go. I know what happens when pain and chaos hit.. when anger tries to get the best of me. I'm taught to control it," he admitted. Theo had never really talked about his years away before Jess had convinced his father to let them take care of him. The only one he really had talked with this about was Mariella and Reginald. Mariella because he once attacked her for that same reason he never talked about it. "When I feel like it goes crazy I go for a run or a walk in the woods. Or I take Reg down to a boxing match.. or Amaryllis.. she still think she can kick my ass," he smiled a little. He missed having them around, and he wasn't scared to admit that.
"I can't make you want pizza.. pizza is like a basic need of survival and you know this," he pointed out. "And I never say no... but I'm not walking down these stairs.. see ya," he then passed through the floors and landed on his feet on the ground floor. "This is much more my style," he said to himself.
"Are you coming? I thought you would be moving faster with those long legs of yours," he yelled after Lion in a teasing matter.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 10:58 pm

Lion shook his head while letting a weak laugh push past his lips. ”You’re probably not wrong about that.” A sad expression fell on his face. He had never enjoyed the conflicts with Reggie, but he wanted one now, if that meant he could come home. He missed him. Without him, their group wasn’t right. Especially not his group with Theo.
”Right. Of course.” He sighed and furrowed his brows. ”I have no control whatsoever,” he added. He didn’t. He couldn’t control anything he was feeling, especially not anger. ”I sometimes run too,” he just said, wondering why Theo had never taken him to a boxing match. The same insecurity hit him. People were leaving him behind, they didn’t want him anymore. The thoughts were always there, but sometimes they drowned in something else, until they had a chance to come up for air, then they did and made sure he felt the fear of being alone, even though he rarely was.
”How could I forget,” he added with a smile, though not as bright as before. The emotions from before were still lingering in him combined with the thoughts of Reggie. He rolled his eyes when Theo took the easy way out. Lion just walked down the stairs. He didn’t hurry, mostly just to annoy Theo. ”If you’re in such a rush, you could have taken the long way with me instead of cheating,” he yelled back. Short after he was at the bottom as well. ”Now pizza master, please show me your ways,” he said and folded his hand like he was standing in front of a kung-fu master and bent forward slightly with a goofy grin on his face.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 11:31 pm

He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall waiting for Lion to walk down. Of course he would take some extra time to walk down.
"I prefer not doing to much extra work. I don't want to sprain any muscles," he said before walking away from the wall. It was nice not feeling so much down, even through it was there waiting to be felt - the pain and the anger. It was hard not letting it get the best of them.
"It's pizza god," he corrected Lion before leaving the tower to go back to their bikes. Theo jumped on his bike and set off towards the city center. He parked around Gaia Square, there was a dominos at the mall.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Lion scoffed and raised an eyebrow. ”What muscles?” He said in a challenging tone. Lion didn’t know much about suppressing feelings. His feelings rested nicely on the edge of his shirt all of them waiting to be heard, screaming for his attention. It was hard to not just let all of them take over, but he didn’t dare to think what would happen if he did. ”My apologizes you’re almighty god. I pray you will not let the cook forget to put pepperoni on my pizza,” he said and folded his hands like when you prayed. He followed Theo to the bikes and then to the mall. He walked into the mall and to the dominos where he and the gang had often spent time together. ”So what does the pizza scroll say about pineapple on pizza these days?” He asked Theo as they stood in line together.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 11:55 pm

"The muscles that can lift this arm up and punch you in the face if you don't behave nicely," he teased back and pointed at Lion in a warning - but with a smile on his face. "You get pepperoni if you are nice," he pointed out before heading out. As they walked in and was standing in line, he listened to Lions question.
"There is always pineapple on pizza. A pizza without pineapple is just bread with tomato sauce and cheese.. and very sad pepperoni," he pointed out. "People who don't eat pineapple on pizza cannot be trusted. I do not trust people who don't eat pineapple on pizza," he said with a higher voice. A few people looked at Theo and rolled their eyes at his words. "See, this is how you get to know people.. ask them about pineapple on pizza," he shook his head.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 12:11 am

Lion rolled his eyes again. He felt like such a Mikaelson right now. If just he had a bottle of wine and it would be perfect. ”Is that supposed to scare me? It really doesn’t.” He looked around the mall before walking into the pizzeria. He hadn’t been here since they came back. He looked at the others in line. He sometimes wondered what everyone’ story was. He passed so many people, but he didn’t know a thing about any of them. It was strange.
Lion listened to Theo’s explanation of pizza without pineapple. Why did he suddenly find these ridiculous rants adorable rather than annoying? He had felt this before, but he couldn’t accept it. Theo was his best friend he was not supposed to find him adorable. ”No of course. I bet Napoleon, Hitler and Trump don’t like pineapple on their pizza.” He suggested. Lion wished himself shorter when people around them started to stare. ”You’re such a weirdo,” he said and took himself in looking at him a little too long. He cleared his throat and looked at the menu at the end of the store. ”You probably can’t see because you’re… You know… Height challenged,” he said with a smirk, desperately trying to hold onto their friendship and not whatever it that was going on with him. ”It says they’re out of pineapple,” he joked.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 10:50 am

"I have never googled that.. oh well, if anyone knows something about history it would be Reggie. I'll just add that to the list of questions that I'll need for him to answer," he took up his phone and opened notes. There was a bunch of weird questions, he added this to the list before putting his phone back in his back pocket.
"Ha, did it take you all these years to find that out?" He asked and turned his eyes at Lion. "Do I have something on my face since you keep starring at me? Sometimes I pass through spiderwebs when I go through floors.. so it wouldn't surprise me if I got something stuck on my face," he moved his hand over his own face in case he had something on it - but he didn't.
"Like I need the menu.. and you can't fool me with your tricks. They never run out of pineapple," he chuckled and shook his head. Lion were acting weird, but he couldn't tell if it was the last series of events or something else.
"I want to do something nice for Sophie.. With Jamie being gone the last ten days.. and having been unstable.. I want to do something nice for her. Now is not even the time to go on dates or anything like that.. but I just really want to do something nice, letting her head getting wrapped around something else than the mess that are in the mansion.. there is only so much screaming on the top of the mountains fixes," he left out a sigh.  Finally it was there turn to order.
"Hey. Can I have a large deep pan pizza, with pepperoni.. extra cheese and pineapple.. lots of pineapple?" the man took his order and looked at Lion, "what about you sir?"
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 11:15 am

Lion just shook his head and chuckled at Theo’s list of questions he wanted to ask Reggie. He always seemed so happy. How was it possible for someone like Theo to be friends with him and probably everyone else in the mansion as well. He was by far the best of them in Lion’s opinion. He never let anything beat him down. Or it didn’t seem like that at least.
”No no, I just feel it’s my duty to remind you sometimes. Just in case you forget.” He looked at him, but turned his head when Theo looked at him. He pretended that it was because he was moving up the line, but in reality, it was just because he didn’t want to be caught staring. ”No you’re fine,” he said and kept looking forward. ”Other than the usual expression, but I don’t think you can wipe that away,” he said with a smirk, still not looking at him. ”Nice detective work,” he said and kept himself from looking at Theo at the moment.
Lion scratched his nose when he brought up Sophie. It could have been because he had an itch, but it was a tell. Something he did in certain situations. He had only done it once before. When he realized Vanya had moved on from him, or at least was on her way to. He did it when he knew someone, he had romantic feelings for was not feeling the same way. ”I didn’t know you two were dating,” he said and tried to come up with things Theo could do for her. Theo deserved to be happy, and if Sophie made him happy, he wanted to help. Before he had a chance to come up with anything, they were in front of the line. He pulled forward his wallet and realized he had been too busy focusing on Theo he hadn’t decided what he wanted. ”The same for me,” he said and paid. Lion walked to a table in the back and sat down. ”I don’t know Sophie that well, but maybe all she need is to know someone is there for her. It seems like she had been through a lot, so maybe she doesn’t need a big romantic gesture or date or anything like that.” He folded his hands in his lap and looked at Theo. ”I think you should tell her that you can listen if she needs to talk, but also offer to do whatever she needs or wants. If she wants to scream from a mountain top again, then take her to a mountain top, or if she wants to watch a movie, do that.” He shrugged. ”But what do I know? I lost the only two girlfriends I have had so I’m not really and expert,” he said with a chuckle that showed a certain sadness somehow.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 12:20 pm

"Pizza thief," he shook his head in disapproval when Lion just ordered the same as him. They sat down to wait for their order.
"Sophie and I.. I don't even know what we are.. the only thing I know for sure around relationships in the mansion is Mariella and Reginald are married. Melania is with that demon guy Keaton.. Karmena and Amaryllis .. Anastasia and Jasper.. Jamie and his mirror.. thats around it.. did I miss someone?" He shook his head. "My last girlfriend shot me in the chest and almost killed me," he pointed out and lifted an eyebrow. "Do you think we ever will get back to our own time?" He then asked and took a deep breath in.
"I miss being around my parents. I've seen my parents once, you are lucky you can just go and spend time with your mothers.. I can't, I'm scared to freak her more out," he moved his hand through his hair in a minor frustration.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 1:15 pm

Lion just chuckled at his accusation before they sat down.
It seemed like Theo needed to get some things of his chest, so he just let him talk. ”But you don’t have to be in a relationship? I mean you can be happy without having a special someone. Maybe we should stop putting labels on things. Right now you and Sophie are hanging out and that’s good enough. Hell, if we start putting a label on ourselves and our relationships I’m going to have a shit load of labels,” he said with a grin. ”Yeah, you might need some time getting over that. Have you thought you might not be ready for a relationship just yet?” He nodded when he asked about coming back. ”I don’t get time travel even one bit, but if we don’t go back, wouldn’t we have met ourselves at some point?” He didn’t know if it worked like that, but it was how he thought it might work. Lion understood what he meant. He had felt the same way at first. ”Maybe seeing your mum right now is the best thing, but why not come with me to see my mothers and maybe even my dad. I know it’s not the same, but maybe it can help a little?” He knew Jess and Ronnie would love to host a small dinner party, even if it was just him and Theo coming to visit. Their order number was called, and Lion went to retrieve the pizzas. On the way back, he ran into some complications when a group of people insisted to walk in his way. He nearly dropped the pizza, so he raised his hands to hold them above everyone’s heads until he was away from the people. He placed the pizza in front of Theo and looked closer to it. ”Mine has 38 pieces how pineapple, how about yours?” If he had less, Lion would give Theo his.
Gæst
Gæst

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 2:58 pm

"Oh please, I'm the only guy in our group who haven't been in a relationship for over a year. Its not that I'm not ready, its what if when all this is over and we return.. that she change the way she looks at me?" He breathed out. "I don't need time. I'm over it. She and I have talked things out, everything is good," he added. Lion had been with Nimue while everything went down with Jasmine.
"True shit, or that depends.. if we went out of the country we wouldn't," he narrowed his eyes as his brain tried to wrap itself around everything. Theo shook his head. "Enough about that.. I mean my head starts hurting just by the thoughts of time traveling."

Theodore listened to Lions suggestion, but shook his head.
"My dad can see the future, when it comes to your mom. I don't want to make him feel guilty for not inviting me. So its okay," he breathed out. Lion went up to get the pizzas and Theo did a happy little dance when his plate were served. "Don't do math with me. Just eat," he pointed out before grabbing a slice.
Sponsoreret inhold

When is it enough? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When is it enough?   When is it enough? Empty

When is it enough?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: