Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

My First blind date - Yuudai

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

My First blind date - Yuudai - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: My First blind date - Yuudai   My First blind date - Yuudai - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 12, 2019 1:06 am

Yuudai chuckled a little, and shrugged - he guessed it maybe was? But really, it had just been natural for them to make alcohol like that, at least it made sense in his own head, but then again, he'd grown up with rice wine being extremely common, over in Japan. Anyway, he smiled, raised the small glass in a small cheers, and downed it all in one go, sighing at the pleasant, smooth taste of it. When she asked if he'd ever had a drink with vodka, he shook his head. "I've tried it. Didn't really like it, though. It was way too sharp for my tastes. I'm not really one to go for the hard liquor, so that might be it, too." he said, with a small smile - it was the bare truth, after all.

He looked at her slightly surprised when she seated herself on his lap, but then chuckled, right before her lips were planted on his, and he closed his eyes as he tilted his head to return the kiss. He hadn't thought it'd go this well on the first night... But he could really feel the chemistry between them, and maybe he had been just a bit more lonely than he had originally thought himself to be.

He couldn't help but smile at her eagerness, though, when she basically just pulled his shirt off of him. He wasn't at all shy about his body - he showed it on stage every day on tour - so he just helped her in getting it off of him, then smirked up at her. The way she riled him up... Sort of poked at his instinct, causing his eye color to bleed into the golden of his eagle form. "Like what you see?" he then asked her, with a teasing glint in his now golden eyes.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

My First blind date - Yuudai
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Set up Blind date
» A blind date you say?
» i need your help ~ Yuudai
» You're blind to whats around you [TW]
» I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum