Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Stories from the unknown

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Stories from the unknown Empty
IndlægEmne: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 8:49 pm

@Dean
outfit: Link
____
Marisol had finally convinced her and basically walked her to the academy. Finding out your roots where a hard thing, but since her biological mother was dead - and she couldn't find anything on her father. The only family she could find was that her mother had a son before she died, therefor Dylan had a younger brother. Dylan only had his name, so she went to the information and asked around till she talked to the principal about it. After a back ground check, she was given the door number so she could seek him out. Dylan felt her heart racing as she went down the hall. He had lived most of his life without her, he could possible continue without as well. She had no idea why she did this. Maybe Deans father had told him stories about their mother? Stories that Dean could tell her, maybe a picture? Just something. Dylan reached the doors, according to the principal - it seemed like Dean would be here this weekend. But what if he wasn't? Dylan took a deep breath in and closed her eyes before knocking on the door.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 11:12 pm

Outfit

Dean was sitting by himself, reading a book by Charles Dickens, when he heard a knock on the door. Usually people just walked in if they knew him, so he had no idea who it could be. He put his book down on the nightstand and went up to open the door. His brown eyes met hers, as he narrowed his eyes a bit. He’d never seen her before so maybe she was looking for Aaron. “Can I help you?” he asked and opened the door more. He thought that she looked familiar but couldn't quite figure out why. “Aaron isn’t here,” he then said, assuming that she was looking for him. Maybe she was just lost and had gone down the wrong hallway in search of something else. Either way he wasn’t going to find out until she answered him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 7:11 am

Dylan felt her heart skip a beat the second he opened the door. She just stared at him for a moment, she was completely lost for words. It was rather uncharacteristic for her, but this situation was anything but normal to her. "Uhm," was the first sound the manged to say and fumbled with her hands shortly.
"I'm not looking for Aaron," she said, her Spanish accent wasn't extremely strong but it was there. "I was looking for you," and it was like when she had said these words - everything else was a bit easier for her. "Can we maybe talk?" She asked carefully but it was clear there wasn't any bad intentions. "I was hoping you could help me.. I'm searching for someone," she added with a small smile.
"The name is Dylan."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 11:12 am

She seemed to have a lot on her mind and he anticipated her answer, worrying whether she had to tell him bad news of some sort. Her accent reminded a lot of his own, though most people didn’t comment on it anymore. “Me?” he asked surprised and was even more confused to why she was here. He removed himself from the door as she said she wanted to talk to let her in. “Sure,” he answered and closed the door after she’d gone inside. He looked a bit around the room as random stuff was laying around. He picked up a pile of clothes on the floor to put them inside a hamper. “Who are you searching for?” he asked, looking at her again. “I’m Dean,” he introduced himself with a friendly smile and sat down on his bed. He’d never heard of anyone named Dylan, but if she was convinced he could help him, he’d at least try to answer her questions.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 11:35 am

Dylan walked in when he moved himself from the door. She looked quickly around the dorm room but didn't say anything. The second he asked who she was searching for, she took a deep breath in. At least he seemed friendly, which made it a lot easier to actually say what she was about to say.
"I was going through some papers.. trying to find.. family I guess," she shook her head. "I know it sounds weird..," Dylan took a deep breath in. Dylan took a few papers from her back and handed them to him.
"I was looking for my mother.. but .. she is dead," she scratched the back of her neck and took a deep breath in. Letting him read their mothers maiden name on the file. "so I found you." she breathed out. Dylan wrapped her arms a little unsure around her body as she just waited on his reaction to the news.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 8:50 pm

He felt his heart skip a beat when she mentioned the word family and he suddenly felt a lot more nervous. He knew that she was telling him that they were related, otherwise why would he know anything about her family? He just stared at her, trying to breathe calmly but when she mentioned she was looking for her mother he saw the resemblance as clear as day. Shortly looking at the photograph at his desk, before he looked down at the papers that read his mother’s name. The emotions crazed inside of him. Ever since he had lost his father, he’d been missing his family more than ever and he had no other wish than for his mother to be brought back to life. He felt tears build up in his eyes and as one of his tears dropped down onto the paper he looked up at her. There was no doubt that it was happy tears. He slowly put the papers down on the bed beside of him, before he went up and hugged her tightly. Feeling the emotions fall to place. After a while he pulled away from her embrace and gazed at her face. “I can’t believe I have a half-sister,” he said in a low voice before a smile spread on his lips. It was a strange information to sink in and he’d never thought that this day would happen. He’d always wanted a sibling and it felt so surreal that she was standing right in front of him after everything. He went over to pick up the picture frame of his mother, father and grandparents. “This is our mother and grandparents,” he said, pointing to the picture. If it wasn’t for them he would’ve turned out differently and he loved them more than anything. They had always been there for him when his father couldn't. “I’m sorry, but my family never told me that our mother had you,” he said quietly before he looked into her eyes. She’d probably been a secret to their mother. “She died when I was born so I never got to know her,” he explained before he put the photograph back on his desk. His father had told him stories, but he’d never gotten his own memories of her. “Do you live in Gaia?” he then asked, hoping that he’d be able to get to know her more. He’d waited 19 years to know that he had a sibling and was happy that she finally found him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 6:59 am

She had never felt time go so slow before, it was like every single second lasted hours. Dylan just stood there and watched him react to the news. He put the papers aside and walked up to her. Dylan just froze for a second, not expecting to be hugged - but she closed her arms around him not many seconds after. Dylan breathed out as he pulled back and she looked at him, feeling more relaxed herself. He took it pretty well compared to all the worst case scenarios she had played to herself ever since she got here.
"Yeah, I know.. its a bit.. insane," she chuckled a little and gave him a half smirk. Her eyes followed him walking over to grab a picture frame. Her eyes landed on the photo when he told who was on it. Dylans darkbrown eyes watched the picture carefully, just looking at the family she could have been a part of - of course she hadn't met her father - who knew what surprises what would lure there. A wolf raised by demons was not always easy - but here she was.
"I read that, it was a closed adoption. It was hard to seek the information out myself," she admitted as she took a deep breath. He told her that she had died when he was born, and could relate to the feeling of not getting to know her. The only thing she had from her mother was a name she didn't use. "I'm here with one of my.. foster sisters, she is some sort of business trip - and I was looking for you - so she helped me," she told with a smile.
"But I'm not going anywhere anytime soon," she assured. Dylan had her two foster sisters, but they weren't even at the same age. It was her foster father whom had taken her in without talking to his wife about it first. "Besides I always wanted a brother.. so better late than never, right?" She teased a little.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 7:59 pm

He agreed that it was an unusual event. “It's very insane. Like a miracle,” he said in a low voice, gazing at her face as if he still couldn’t believe that his half-sister was standing right in front of him. He nodded slightly when she told him it was a closed adoption. He had never known his mother but it still seemed crazy that she’d kept this a secret to everyone and wondered if his grandparents knew of it. “Where did you grow up?” he asked, since there was a possibility that she was raised in England where his mother had lived most of her life. “I’m happy that you found me,” he said sincerely and smiled slightly at the thought of having a sibling, though he wished he’d had known her his whole life. He looked at the photograph again. “My father died recently so I really don’t have that much family left,” he said in a melancholic voice, thinking that he’d have nothing if his grandparents died as well. He shook the thoughts out of his head, as he turned to look at her again. He was just happy that Dylan found him in this time of his life. “That’s true,” he said with a smile and knew that they were still young. “Growing up as an only child, I've always wanted a sister,” he said. It was still hard to believe that his wish had come true. “What do you do for a living?” he asked and sat down on the bed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 12:04 am

"I lived in a foster home in  Devon, here in the uk till I was five - and another family took me in. So I've lived most of my live in Spain.. in Madrid," she answered his question only understood he was curious she would be as well. "I'm happy I did," she smiled and looked at him. She was thrilled that he was so positive about her finding him, it was far better than she had imagined. Dylans smile fainted as he told her, that his father died recently.
"I'm sorry for your loss," she said, "what happened?" she asked without thinking - maybe it wasnt the smartest question. However it was now asked. He had grown up an only child. Dylan had two foster sisters, not that they were around much. Marisol where most. Especially after their parents suddenly took off and left them with everything.
"Well, your wish is granted," she smiled. "I work as assisting manager in a few hotel chains around in Europe," she told with a little smile. Her foster family were pretty good in business.
"So how is the famous academy?" she asked and looked around. "Tell me something about you."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 9:26 pm

He widened his eyes when she said she’d lived most of her life in Spain. “I grew up in Oviedo, Spain,” he said with a smile and thought it was a rare coincidence. He had been to Madrid a few times in his life, so it was crazy to think that his half-sister had lived there the whole time. “Thank you,” he said quietly. He looked from the photograph to her when she asked how he died. He wished that she hadn’t asked, so he just inhaled a deep breath as he looked down at his hands. “He was murdered,” he said in a low voice, trying to think of something else. It only made it hurt more to have been the one witnessing it. He didn’t really want to get into details and he asked about her life to change the topic.

That’s cool, you must travel a lot then?” he asked, thinking that she probably traveled to the different hotels throughout the year. “I’d love to travel more but so far I’ve only been to England and Spain,” he explained. He was hopeful that they could travel together some day. “The academy is tough, but I’ve finally been able to improve my grades after everything that had happened,” he said and knew that he’d been close to getting kicked out for his trouble and poor academic performance. If he’d had a normal life where heartbreak was the only issue, things would probably be different. “I work as a waiter to be able to afford my education, but it’ll hopefully be worth it at the end,” he explained with a smile. He was ambitious and dreamed of a successful career, so he needed the education. She wanted him to tell her something about him. “Well I love to be outdoors and meet new people,” he started out, though most werewolves liked to be in nature. "In my spare time I’m the co-captain of the football team, so if you have Friday night off you can watch your brother kick some ass,” he said with a wide smile, thinking if there was anything else she’d like to know. “I have a girlfriend that I’m bringing down to see my family this summer, so you’ll probably meet her at some point,” he informed her. “Your turn to tell me something,” he said, knowing that he'd already said a lot about himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 10:17 pm

Saying his dad was murdered changed the whole thing around, but being good with people - Dylan also knew right now might not be the time to chat about that.
"I have been here and there, its a lot easier travelling with Marisol. She works with fashion and that kind of stuff - so we often travel together, makes the road a little easier," she smiled. "We will just have to go on a trip or two then," she added to his comment about not having traveled. Dylan listened to him talk about the academic life. She noticed the way he used the words: with everything that had happened. She wondered if there was more to drowning the young wolf than his fathers death. She sat down next to him when he talked about his job. Growing up in a rather rich family, Dylan didn't need to think about money. The only thing she had ever been chasing was a mother figure that would love her. As he answered her question she smiled a bit brighter. It was nice to hear about his life, only just to wish she had been a part of it earlier.
"Oh I will make time, I'm gonna be there," she said with a small serious look so he knew she meant it. Dylan narrowed her eyes in a teasing manner when he said he had a girlfriend, but nodded at the fact that she would meet her someday.
"I hope so," she pointed out. The question came back at her. What was there really to tell? Dylan took a deep breath in.
"I love being around people, going out - or just hanging around in my house for the whole day going nothing," she chuckled a little by that thought, "I play music.. love it.. but its just a side hobby - im often quite busy - depending on how business is going." She explained and exhaled a little.
"My favorite color is purple, and my favorite Disney movie is Aladdin," she randomly said and giggled a little by the random facts.
"Random weird question.. is packs really a thing? or is it just in books and movies? I grew up with demons, so I've always wondered. I guess you can call me a lone wolf," she chuckled a little.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 10:12 pm

He nodded and assumed Marisol was the foster sister she’d talked about. “I’d love that,” he said with a smile as she suggested for them to go on a trip together. "Just tell me when and where," he said and could already feel the excitement of traveling. His smile grew wider when she told him she’d be there for his game. “That’s great, we’ll need all the support we can get. It’s the final game of the season,” he said and glanced at his uniform on the chair by the desk. It was always important for the team spirit to have a cheering crowd, but he felt like it’d mean a lot for him to have her be there. Nobody else in his family had seen him play for the sacademy and he’d improved a lot since he lived in Spain.

He returned his gaze to her when she started talking about herself. “What do you play?” he asked her and had very little experience of music himself. However, he had learned a bit of guitar and singing from Aaron but it wasn’t much. He chuckled a bit when she mentioned her favorite Disney movie. “The last Disney movie I saw was Coco. I cried my eyes out when he sang Recuérdame,” he admitted.
When she asked about packs he narrowed his eyes a bit in confusion and wondered how it must’ve been to be a werewolf growing up with demons. “Yes, they’re a big thing,” he said convincingly, wondering how many werewolves she’d even met. “My father was an alpha in the Asturian territory,” he explained with a slight smile. “It’s like having an extended family. You’ll always be loyal to them no matter what,” he explained, knowing that if she was close to her family she might understand. A pack was a lot of things and he’d felt very lost being away from his own but at the same time he had a strong feeling of not wanting to join anyone else’s, especially after his father’s passing. “How was it growing up with demons?” he asked curiously. “I’ve only started learning about other creatures since I arrived in Gaia two years ago,” he said.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stories from the unknown   Stories from the unknown Empty

Stories from the unknown
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I've only heard about you in stories
» Known unknown face
» First date: Destination unknown [xxx]
» Tragic stories and good food - Amena

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: