Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Emotional Tuesday

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Emotional Tuesday  Empty
IndlægEmne: Emotional Tuesday    Emotional Tuesday  EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 7:16 pm

@Karmena
Outfit: Link
Time: 2 days after hell trip 2
_____
Mariella hadn't spoken to Karmena after she had returned from the dead. It was somehow Mariellas fault this time, she didn't really know how to handle anything at this point. And trying to figure out your own mind while taking care of the people around her. Lucifer have had a hold on Jamie, he kept mostly to himself - but Mariella tried to talk to him. But her mind was still trying to figure out what happened in the schools halls and what was all had been in her mind. Mariella walked down the halls in the mansion and stopped as she passed the door to Karmenas room. She turned her head to the door and convinced herself to go and knock on the door.
"Heey.. its me," she said as she opened the door and walked in. Mariella took a step in and closed the door behind her. Karmena wasn't the only one with strong senses, so she knew she was alone. Mariella slowly wrapped her arms around herself and looked at the vampire. She had no idea how to handle her own emotions, but she needed to face them. Karmena had lost more than just her life few days ago, but also a choice - a choice that now was ripped away from her. But they didn't need words to speak, it was all in her face and her eyes. Mariella wasn't known for showing vulnerability in her eyes - but her face was painted in pain and sadness. If Karmena hadn't come to help her, she wouldn't have been in this mess. If Mariella hadn't been fooled by the two twins.. Jamie wouldn't have endured what Lucifer had put him through. She had done it because she thought Karmena was in trouble, but she still felt stupid for not reazling it was a mind game.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Emotional Tuesday  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Emotional Tuesday    Emotional Tuesday  EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 4:00 pm

Outfit: A black long sleeved with dark matching jeans.

Karmena had been sitting on her bed, deeply indulged in a book but it was like she wasnt really reading the words. Mostly she was just caught up in her mind thinking about everything that had happened. Her eyes unusually stone cold as she stopped at one sentence and just stared at it with a blank expression. It hadnt been long since she died, but loosing the child wasnt what had impacted her the most. She couldnt explain the concept but something had clicked in her and changed her, if it was for the worse then so be it.
The knock made her lift her gaze slowly as she heard Mariella's voice, shortly after the door opened and the siren stepped in. Her cold eyes rested on the siren for a while before they moved down to the book again and stared at the sentence. She was quiet for a while, before she moved her eyes up to the siren again and sighed. "You can sit," she said and made a gesture to the end of the bed. Her voice was unusually calm and collected, but her face's stoic expression had worsened, making her facial gestures numb to give anything away. She blinked a bit with her eyes on the sentence before she continued reading, letting the silence fall over the room if Mariella wasnt going to say something first.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Emotional Tuesday  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Emotional Tuesday    Emotional Tuesday  EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 10:05 am

Mariella wasn't sure it was the right call for any of them, that she walked in the room. The cold eyes gave her smaller flashes from that day, still not sure what was real and what wasn't. The siren just stood there for a second collecting her own mind before it would shatter. Mariella pushed her thought aside and sat down on the bed when Karmena said she could sit. The silence felt around them in the room. It felt like the shadows were crawling out, and shortly she felt her heart race for just a few seconds. Mariella looked down at her hands, and took a deep breath in. She felt her eyes slowly being filled up with tears, and she bit her cheek so hard to not let them go. It was her fault, and Mariella couldn't escape that guilt.
"I'm sorry," she said and closed her eyes. Mariella had promised Karmena, that she wouldn't die on her watch - and what happened? Karmena came to help Mariella, and she payed the price. "I'm so sorry," she turned her head to Karmena, and the tears was starting to fall out. Karmena had only seen Mariella cry once. The day where she had broken up with Karmena.
"Can you ever forgive me?" She asked as her voice cracked.
Sponsoreret inhold

Emotional Tuesday  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Emotional Tuesday    Emotional Tuesday  Empty

Emotional Tuesday
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Well. This is far to emotional - Cain
» Experiments on a Tuesday? Lucky us!