Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I once was lost but now I am found

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 17, 2019 11:39 pm

Getting ready for an event didn't seem like Mariellas scene unless you knew her. As a kid she had been Jessalyns little princess, and she hadn't been scared to show her - other things changed that but it was all in the past. Her mother had helped her with the dress, classic Abigal and Jessalyn team work. It still seemed like ages before the stilists were done with her hair and make up. Mariella made sure to get some photos to send Jamie, just because he would love seeing her in something else than the color black. She smiled a bit at herself as she walked out of the room and entered the room Reginald was waiting in. Just seeing him made her face light more up.
"Heey handsome," Mariella flattered with a warm smile as he removed one of her curles from her cheek. The dresseres got a quick thanks before they had the room to themselves again. Mariella looked at him shortly almost like she was trying to read his mind, he looked somewhat mysterious. The second he said her full name, she lovely rolled her eyes of his old fashioned manners -but it was one of the things she loved about him. Her eyes had a special burn in them everytime she looked a him. She froze for a second, as he went down on one knee. Mariella forgot to breathe for a small moment, and she had to blink not to tear up. For some reason it just hit her a bit harder than expected, but only in a good way. There wasn't any doubt, that all of her loved all of him. Mariella chuckled a little by his comment about having a ring now. She tilted her head a little to the side, and just looked at him like she was looking had looked at the ocean earlier - filled with a love that couldn't be replaced with anything else. Her eyes moved from his to the ring, and she smiled even brighter at the ring. Mostly because of the detail, and she looked back at him not long after. Mariella breathed out, he already knew her answer.
"Nothing would make me happier," she smiled softly at him. "So marry me already, because you are stuck with me forever, my love," she added. "So yes, of course I'll be your wife."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 12:32 pm

He could hear her heart beat go faster, seeing the lovely fire in her eyes as he got down on one knee. Reginald couldn’t imagine a world or life without her by his side. ”I need a yes, a clear and roaring yes,” he said with a teasing smile as she said nothing would make her happier. She continued and he chuckled as he took the ring out of the box, sliding it on her finger as he looked at her. He got to his feet, grabbing her chin gently and kissed her without messing up her make-up. ”Tomorrow, pick your favorite location in this country, and I’ll make it happen,” he whispered against her lips. If he had had a heart it would have been beating out of control. Just looking at her made him wonder what it would have felt like, however he would like to think that her heart was beating for him as well. He chuckled a bit at the thought of what would happen when they got back and told everyone. Lion would go mad, but he would accept it. Vanya would freak out, but be happy and over the clouds. Theo would just pout at the fact he didn’t get to party, but Jamie. To Jamie it would be devastating. He shot the thought out of his head and just looked at Mariella. ”Are you ready to go pretend to be somewhat normal?” he said in a tease and held out his arm for her to take.

The party was spectacular, but any party of this caliber was exquisite to the every day person. Reginald watched as people came up to talk to them, mostly speaking in general terms. He couldn’t disclose anything about new designs, but spoke in great detail about the piece he was wearing himself. As most of the press was sent away, he felt like he could finally breathe, looking at Mariella and holding out his hand to her. The song playing was one he knew a little, one that he had heard Mariella play before. ”Can I get this dance?” he asked almost in a whisper, but he knew that she heard him. Reginald pulled her with him out to the centre of the spot chosen for a dance floor and spun her around before pulling her close and dancing to the music. It felt right to finally dance with her again, and was reminded of their first dance. He smiled to her and chuckled a bit to himself as he kept dancing with her. He never wanted to stop dancing with her, move with her and be with her like this. ”Have I told you how beautiful you look?” he whispered before pulling her a bit closer and placing a sweet kiss on her lips.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 3:17 pm

"I'm looking forward to it," she whispered back to his words, as he put the ring on her finger. Mariella followed him with her eyes as he got on his feet, her mind and heart felt at peace. He was her entire world, and she didn't know how to even begin describing that - she could use forever.
"Oh I am so ready," she smiled as she took his arm and went to the event.

It was like her mom had told. If they hadn't been royalty, they would have been blown away by the way it was sat up. Her mom had given her a few keywords to what to say if anyone asked about designs and everything in between. Mariella had a lot of fun watching peoples relationships, mostly because it was so clear who were jealous of who, and who was true to their friendships. If she had been here for trouble, she would have played with it - but now wasn't the time. Mariella was surprisingly good to deal with press, but it was always much better when they were gone.
Mariella took his hand when he held it out for her. She recognized the song that played, she had played it with Melania and Eilish one time. It had taken a lot of time convincing them to play it - but they had done it. Mariella smiled when he whispered if he could have a dance.
"Of course," she turned her eyes to him with a smile.  Mariella walked with him to the dance floor, and her smile grew as he spun her around and after held her close. It was nice, just dancing to the music with him. Mariella kept herself close to him, and felt the music, the lyrics and everything in this moment. And she was so thankful for having his moment with him. Being this close opened up the heart in another way, it was like it just had a key to pure emotions. And all these emotions was love for him.
"I'm not sure, you can always remind me," she teased in a small whisperer. Just enjoying him pulling her closer and returned the kiss he placed on her lips. There was a vulnerability in her eyes, but not in a bad way - she was just so happy that they had this, that they were here together. "I'm so happy you are here with me," she said with a bright smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 1:27 pm

”As long as you don’t turn into Jamie and constantly crave your own reflection,” Reginald said in a small chuckle before their lips met. It was so wonderful, just dancing and being the teenagers they actually were. Thinking about what they had been through over these past couple of months had just shown him that he was right about his feelings for Mariella. They were young, sure, but everything just fell into place. Her little confession made him smile and he placed a kiss against her forehead, still careful not to mess with her make-up. ”I’m happy that you want to be here with me,” he whispered, but he knew that Mariella could hear it. They spent the night dancing, sneaking kisses to each other and just reminiscing about everything. The night got cold and more and more people left. ”One last dance,” he said in a begging tone, pulling Mariella with him to the almost empty dance floor. ”Remember, the next time we dance it’ll be as husband and wife,” he said as he placed a quick kiss against her lips. Utilizing the full dance floor he lead her around, swinging and spinning her to the slow music before pulling her close again.

Moving back to their room he held her closer and as soon as she opened the door to their room she grabbed her in his arms walking through the door. ”Just praticing,” he chuckled and put her down with a light chuckle moving through the room. His eyes got more tender as he looked at her, placing a hand on her cheek and bowing down to kiss her. She was a drug and he was addicted to her high.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 9:08 am

She chuckled softly by his comment about Jamie. It was almost like a dream, getting to be here - and just be them. Even through the event was packed with people, it still seemed like they had time to be more themselves than they had for quite some time. The past months had taught her so much, challenged her like never before - but in all the mess and confusion - there was one thing that never changed at that was the way she felt towards Reginald. They didn't have normal lives, she wasn't sure if they ever actually would have normal lives. But with everything, she had come to terms with if they were together, they could go through everything. Mariella closed her eyes at he kissed her forehead, and breathed out.

It seemed like they spend more hours dancing than no one else, a few champagne breaks and hearing the different speeches. Then only to find themselves back on the dance floor. Mariella noticed more people were starting to leave, and she took a sip of her champagne, as he begged her for one more dance.
"Fiiine," she smiled at him and put the glass down on a table. He pulled her towards the almost empty dance floor. Mariella smiled by his words. There was something magical about just being able to dance around till they were the last ones on the floor. But she barely noticed anyone else. Mariella looked at him as he pulled her close once more, and finished off the dance with a more passionate kiss.

"Did you see that guy with the.. uhm what was it, I don't even know - I think Jamie would have had a heart attack looking at that outfit," she laughed to herself as they were walking to their room. Mariella took the key out and opened the door to their room. He grabbed her in his arms, and the sweet laughter filled the air around him. "Oh yeah? Anything else you would like to practice?" She teased as he put her down again. Mariella looked up into his eyes, with a warm smile upon her lips. Mariella leaned into let their lips meet, wrapping her arms around him to pull him closer towards her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 4:25 pm

”Practice, my love?” he whispered back at her before she wrapped her arms around him and he grabbed her, pulling her even closer as their lips met. He wanted nothing more, but part of him thought of saving the release for their wedding night. However his animalistic side was not so easily reasoned with, letting go of her shortly to help her out of her dress. He kissed her again, a bit more greedy, needing and craving her very being. He helped himself out of his jacket and shirt, pulling the shirt over his head and tossing it on the floor. His aunt would have killed him for treating a piece of clothing of hers like this, but he couldn’t care right now. He lifted her up, grabbing her thighs and moving to the bed, laying her down gently. His dark eyes sought her gaze, looking at her had such a powerful effect on him. ”I love you,” he whispered in a vulnerable tone, kissing her forehead gently, breathing in her scent. Those three words he could keep repeating for eternity if that was her wish. All he wanted was her, all he needed was her touch and sweet angelic moans filling this room. ”Have you decided on your favorite place?” he whispered, moving his lips down her throat, gently nipping at her skin, taking her in as she layed here under him. He had to hold back for a while, not letting instinct take over.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 9:23 am

She chuckled by his whisperer, just standing close to him and just longing for being close to him. Reginald helped her out of the red dress, and it fell to the ground with ease. Their lips met once more, and she returned it with the passion and craving for just him. Her hazel colored eyes followed his movements closely, right before he lifted her up and put her on the bed gently. Mariella looked up at him with such love in her eyes.
"As I love you," she whispered back to him closing her eyes shortly as he kissed her forehead. "My favorite place is you. Everywhere you are - but, Coramandel, Cathedral Cove - must be a close second," she spoke softly as she closed her eyes, just enjoying his lips upon her skin.

It was the first night in a long time, where she had slept without one of Tianas teas, or where she hadn't had a single nightmare. Mariella snuggled herself closer to him, as she woke up. She lightly rubbed before looking up at him.
"Good morning," she smiled softly. They had to rent a car for the day, it would be a semi long drive -but they had each  other. Mariella moved her hand to his cheek before lifting herself a little up to place a short tender kiss on his lips before getting up. Mariella ran a hand through her darkbrown hair as she walked to the small tea kitchen they had. She took two glasses of water, and drank one of them. The other one she boiled with her ability and mixed with some intent coffee. She turned around, placing her hands on the small counter and looked at him as she slowly tilted her head to the side.  Mariella just looked at him, she looked at her entire world right before her eyes - and there was only happiness to show on her face.
"I love you so much," she whispered and smiled at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 4:40 pm

Reginald took a mental note of the place and made sure he would make the arrangement later, while Mariella was asleep. As the night continued the room felt like it was filled with love and soon his siren was sleeping calmly against his body. Reginald had never been one for sleeping, but it was mostly because he found it counter-productive for a vampire. He however loved looking at Mariella when she sleeps. How her facial features relaxed, giving room for her natural beauty. When she moved away in her sleep he got his phone and started planning everything, finding an official who could wed them, making sure they had the correct certificates and lastly, texting Jamie that he had to stay awake to be witness to something major. He wouldn’t take away the oportunity to have the vampire see this.

As the sun crawled in he looked at her as she woke up slowly. He could hear her heartbeat move from it’s sleeping pace to it’s awake pace. ”Good morning, love,” he said in a soft tone, getting up and moving out to start the water for a shower. He could have showered while she was asleep, but ever since she had run into those angel twins, her sleep had been restless, and he just wanted to be there for her. He came out, while waiting for the water to heat up and placed a gentle kiss on her temple. ”I’ve made all the arangements, now the question is if you’ll get cold feet?” he whispered teasingly, before he went out to take a shower.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 5:59 pm

She watched him come to her and she chuckled softly as he kissed her temple. Mariellas eyes looked up into his, as he told he had taken care of the arrangements.
"Hmm, nah - I wouldn't miss this for anything," she whispered back and watched him walk to the bathroom. Mariella got dressed into a pair of shorts and took a simple blue bikini top on, before pulling a loose white t-shirt over. She knew there would be a little hike to the place, no need to dress to fancy for that hike. So she packed a back with a few things, here lots of water, a few snacks for her - some for Reginald. Mariella also packed her notebook down in the bag and her phone. Pictures otherwise she had friends who would kill her, and siblings. She got some sunscreen on, a siren in directly sun could not be to careful. Mariella took her coffee and sat down waiting for Reginald to be ready to go. She was productive when needed to be.

The drive was long. A few stops, just so she could keep her caffeine levels up. But the scenarie was beautiful. Driving along side the green hills, the small downs with the most gorgeous waterfronts. The sky was so beautiful blue, and there almost wasn't any clouds to spot. The music on the radio was old for them, but they were lucky with the channel they had picked. Every song she knew, she sang along to - and her mood was just genially happy. Mariella made a choice to go for a quick stop in a town they was driving through, Tairua for a quick hike up to the top. Just so he could catch the amazing view from top.
"My mum and Roy used to camp here every summer.. in one of the summer houses. So me, Lion and Jamie used to race up here. Jamie let me win. Then Tiana and Sophie came along and they had their own small races," she told and chuckled by the good memories. "We only have about 30 minutes drive from here."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 8:37 pm

A shower did him good and as he got out he quickly dried himself off and got dressed into a new outfit. He tossed a par of swimming trunks to Mariella for her to put in her bag and grabbed another bag to pac a few towels. He knew he couldn’t resist going for a swim with her if the opportunity arose. The drive wasn’t too bad, and Reginald had chosen the driver’s seat, knowing that he could watch his surroundings as well as focussing on his driving. As Mariella asked if they could pull over, he obliged as they had a good while before they needed to be at Coromandel. He let the bag with towels and such stay in the car, but took Mariella’s bag with water and supplies with them. Hiking upwards was not really a bit deal, as vampire’s didn’t sweat. Mariella started speaking about something that seemed such a long time ago, but in reality, it wasn’t really, was it? It just felt like it. ”Are you telling me you want to race me?” he said with a chuckle, raising his eyebrow in a daring look.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 12:03 am

Mariella turned around and stopped as she put her hands on her hips. "Is that a challenge I hear?" She teased back to his daring look. The hike wouldn't be bad, it would mostly be stairs made by old rocks, a little unstable - but she had done this race so many times. Of course she almost always made herself having a little help when racing Lion.
"I most warn you. You might be fast.. but I am.. me," she spoke before starting the race, and knew she had lost before starting - but she was in a playful mood right now - and it was a rare sight. "What are you waiting for, come on," she looked back and laughed at him. She stopped for a second to admire the view as she got a bit higher up - then realizing she was still in a race. Mariella turned around to almost get scared by him suddenly being a little a head of her.
"You are just playing nice for me.. how generous of you," she chuckled and shook her head. If it wasn't because that where came people by a few times, she would have used her abilities - but she played fair. Mariella walked up to him, walking up the not so stable set of rocks. She almost lost her balance, and reached out for him to make sure she didn't fall or hurt herself. Only in races with her brother was that factor a minor issue.
"I might be admitting my defeat," she sighed - not that there was long to the top. When they reached the top they would see the ocean - a sight to the left with small islands far away. The other side was the little town they past a few minutes ago.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 12:55 pm

Reginald chuckled at her warning and watched as she ran ahead. He let her have a head start, but even his regular speed was faster than hers. Sometimes he felt like he moved in slowmotion when he had to adjust to everyone else’s speed. He set after her, making sure not to look too out of place, and he quickly got ahead of her. He wasn’t using his vampyric speed, that would be cheating, but it was hard differentiating between that and his regular speed. As she said she would admit her defeat he chuckled and shook his head, turning her back to her and gesturing her to jump on his back. When she was on, he secured her arms around his throat tightly. Not needing to breathe came in handy at times like these. ”Hold on tight, dear, I’ll bring us both to the top in no time, and we’ll both win,” he whispered in a gentle tone before setting off. He moved fast, but not faster than people would be able to see him. He chuckled as they got to the top, and placed Mariella down gently, turning his gaze to the view. It was breathtaking, and he looked at his soon to be wife as she looked at the sea. ”Come on, I know you want to snap a few pictures,” he said holding out her phone to her and handling a bottle of water with the other hand. He wouldn’t want her to dry out in the heat.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Mariella jumped on his back when he gestured her to do so, and lucked her legs and arms around him.
"Then lets reach the top my love," she laughed, before letting him take them to the top. She jumped down when they reached the top, and she breathed out just taking the view in. It was nice with something that was so close to home but yet so far. Mariella turned her head to him, when he held her phone out. Mariella had this warm feeling in her chest of pure happiness, and she didn't want to waste a second. She took the water first, and almost drank the entire bottle - there was a reason she always brought plenty of water bottles in hot weather. "Always taking so good care of me," she smiled and put the lid back on the bottle. Mariella put it back in the bag as she stole a quick and tender kiss from his lips. She took the phone after and opened the camera to snap a few shots of the scenarie. She had a ton of those already, but this day was something special. And she was with someone special, so she switched to the front camera, and took a few selfies with Reginald.
"Not that i questioned it, but we look so good.. damn," she looked at the pictures.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 10:53 pm

”Why wouldn’t I take care of you?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. He looked at the view, taking everything in with a calm smile on his lips. It was nice. Feeling the wind and the smell of the sea that his senses could pick up from here. He liked it here, and was rather grateful for his sunlight ring right about now. Without it he wouldn’t be able to be here with her, always needing to cling to the darkness. He was however still clinging to it, but it wasn’t really nice calling his fiancée for darkness. He chuckled as she took a few picture of them together, rolling his eyes like a true Mikaelson at her comment about the pictures. ”You always look great, but speak more like that and I might need to have you spend more time away from Jamie – although,” he said, grabbing the phone and looking closer. ”I do look hot as fuck,” he said, sending her a small look, pucking out his lips. He chuckled, handing her the phone back and stealing a kiss at the same time. ”Let get going, no race this time, just watching the scenerie,” he promised with a smile on his lips.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 31, 2019 12:41 am

"Oh, like you think that Jem would let anything stop him," she joked but it was true. Mariella rolled her eyes softly at him as he took the phone and looked at the picture. She just shook her head at him. "And you say I need less time with Jamie?" She pointed out with a lovely voice and a slight raise of her eyebrow. Mariella put her phone in her back pocked, as she returned the quick kiss.
"Sounds like a good idea," she narrowed her eyes for a short moment by his little promise. Mariella walked closely to him with a arm around his back, softly grabbing onto fabric as they walked down. The hike down was almost as breath taking as the top. There were ocean to be spotted almost everywhere.
"Its gorgeous isn't it?" She breathed out and stopped for a second on the road down just to take the view in. She was in pretty good shape, she didn't need the breaks - but her soul loved being filled with these pretty views. They got back to the car. "Oh one last thing before we keep on driving," she said before opening the door to the car. Mariella turned to Reginald before pulling him closer to her by cupping his face with her hands, and placed a deeper more passionate kiss on his lips. Mariella loved being this happy, feeling so at peace with herself.  She slowly pulled out of the kiss, but didn't move away from him. She just had her eyes closed letting her forehead touch his for a little while.
"Now we can keep going," she whispered softly before placing another soft kiss on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 31, 2019 11:08 am

Reginald chuckled at her remark, but he knew it to be true. That vampire had his way of boosting ones confidence, but Reginald also knew that he could never just look at himself. Most of all he liked looking at his wife to be, standing here with him. He could get lost in those hazel eyes, spending hours just listening to her heartbeat. Walking down again he held his arm around her shoulders, pressing her tighter every now and again. ”Yeah it is,” he said with a wandering gaze. The scenerie was out of this world, and he was happy to finally see this place that her and Lion had spoken so much about. Of course he had seen pictures, but seeing it for real was breathtaking, and getting to share it with the love of his life was just a cherry on top. Moving down to the car he watched as she stopped, saying there was one last thing they needed before they kept driving. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow, but soon caught on as she pulled him closer and he swung his arms around her, resting his hand on her lower back. Their lips met and he would have never thought that such a sweetness could come from another person’s lips. He returned the kiss eager to give her everything she wanted until she pulled away. Reginald’s lips slightly parted as he looked at her with tender eyes. Her forehead leaning against his made his eyes fall shut briefly until she pulled away once more. Her sweet whisper made him smile and he returned the brief kiss, before unwillingly letting her go. He moved to the driver’s side, and off they went.

The last part of the drive was not as bad. He took her hand, lightly playing with her fingers as they drove. He wanted to say something to describe what he was feeling, but for once in his life he felt speechless. He parked not far from their destination, checking that they had everything they needed. He grabbed the bags, swinging one over his shoulder with ease. He didn’t mind carrying it, as it was nearly impossible for him to feel the extra weight. He took her hand, entangling their fingers as he looked at her. ”Check in my back pocket,” he whispered teasingly. In her backpocket she would find a small box, inside two weddingbands in a wonderful golden color. She had gotten the untraditional engagement ring, but he still wanted to stay oldschool with their weddingbands. He had even asked Jess and Abi for help with the design.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 31, 2019 6:37 pm

There was no doubt they could just stay here forever and look at all the beautiful ocean fronts. They reached their destination, the driving wasn't long - Mariella knew the short cuts pretty well and was quick to navigate. Mariella tried to convince him that she could carry the bags as well, but she knew better than to keep that argument going - because if there was one who could win a debate with her it was Reginald. Mariella enjoyed the walk down the tropical forest that let down to their place. She lifted her eyebrow slightly as he told her to check his back pocket. Mariella let go of his hand, and grabbed the box. She opened it while walking and smiled.
"I love them," she exhaled and looked up at him, "they are perfect." She closed the box again, and kept it secure in her other hand before entangling her other with his again. She clearly felt peace walking around here. Her mother always spoke so highly off this place, it was a place with a lot of history for her family, and not because of some extreme long and known reasons. If the McLaughlin family hadn't found her mum that one day, it was to crazy to even think about.

They reached the final stairs down to the beach. Mariella breathed out with a big smile as she saw the white sand and the crystal blue water. All that mattered here was she was at this place with him, and she was so happy she got to share this with him.
"You know, at some point in our life, we are going to get back here and rent or buy a van .. and just drive around this country, see all the hidden gems," she turned her head to him with a big smile. Mariella walked closer to water before she closed her arms around Reginalds waist. "My favorite place, with my to be husband," she took a deep breath in, "I'm very grateful to be here with you today. And I can't wait to be your wife," she looked up at him with a cute smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 5:26 pm

Reginald’s dark eyes looked at the water ahead and removed his shoes as they got down to the beach. He placed them in a bag and if Mariella wanted her own shoes off as well he would take them and place them with his in the bag. He listened to her words, a smile appearing as she spoke about their future together and going back here. He leaned down, stealing a sweet kiss before he pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. It was always like this, one taste and he wanted more. All the blood in the world couldn’t compare to the fulfilment he had when he felt her lips against his. ”We’ll go here every year,” he whispered as a promise to her, their lips still so close. The smell of the sea always had a connotation of Mariella, and being here with her he knew why she loved it. Looking around the nature was magnificent, the waves hitting the sand and the blue skye above highlighting how blue the ocean really was. He took her hand in his and started walking. ”Maybe you should call Jamie? We need a witness after all?” he said suggesting and chuckling to himself. He had informed Jamie beforehand, but he wanted Mariella to be the one to ask the vampire friend.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 11:17 pm

She placed her shoes in the bag as he did. Just almost enchanted by the ocean. Mariella had never quite seem to be the person romantalising her future or anything for that matter - it was a secret aspect of her personality that only Reginald knew off, and she didn't mind that at all. Mariella smiled as he stole a kiss from her lips, making her long for more. He pulled her closer, and she returned the kiss with the same love and passion as given. "Mmmh," she liked the sound on that. "Expect that one year when we travel around Canada," she whispered softly against his lips. Mariella followed where his eyes went as he looked around, she was happy that he seemed to enjoy the nature around them as much as she did. They started walking and she shortly closed her eyes feeling the small breeze on her skin. She opened them when he suggested calling Jamie. A soft chuckle left her
"Jem has been preparing for this his entire life you know.. " she smiled by a memory she had with Jamie. that one night had been so confusing and felt with a lot of drama, but it was also the night she had realized her feelings towards Reginald for the first time. "But I will take your suggestion and call him. I'm not even sure he can handle it," she added with a teasing smile as she picked up her phone to call Jamie.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 11:17 am

Jamie didn’t hear enough from Marie and Reggie. One thing was them taking off on a romantic getaway. He might not be able to stop them from that, but they could at least call him once a day and keep updated on them. They were his main ship after all. He was sitting in the living room, the tv showing 27 dresses. Anastasia was sitting by his side. He looked down on his phone and saw Marie’s face on his screen. He quickly paused the movie and started the facetime call. ”Hi Rella,” he said and looked at his two friends. ”Are you calling to make me jealous with another incredible view?” He asked and made a slight sour face. He wanted to travel as well. He moved closer to Ana, so they were both in the shot. ”Tell us everything,” he said, eager to live through their experiences. He put his arm around Ana’s neck and watched her with a smile, before turning back to look at the screen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 2:03 pm

Reginald chuckled at her mention of Canada and nodded. He would do anything for her if it meant her happiness. As she found her phone he stepped to her side, so both of them would show on the screen. When Jamie picked up he did his signature Mikaelson trick with rolling his eyes. He had never understood why Jamie insisted on this mixture of their names and shook his head. ”Jams, you really are the jealous type, huh?” he said in a teasing voice. ”Are you afraid I’m going to forget my one and true bromance at home?” he said in a low seductive tone and chuckled. He looked at Ana with a smile on his lips. She knew what was about to happen, she had after all helped him with finding the wedding bands, and was grateful for the fact she had kept the it all hidden so well. Reginald grabbed the small jewelbox from Mariella’s hand and showed the rings to the camera.

”It’s happening in less than thirty minutes,” he said, a rush of emotions running through his body. Soon he could call himself Mariella’s husband, and he felt it was such an honor. He wanted to be with her forever, stay by her side and make her forget all her bad memories. ”I was just wondering if the two of you would be witness?” he said before he looked at Mariella. It was so clear in his eyes when he looked at her that he was in love. His dark eyes got a spark behind them, a spark that so clearly reflected his feelings for the siren by his side. Then he turned his face back to the camera.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 2:45 pm

"I know your would be keen about this view," she spoke and left out a little sweet laugh. Mariella chuckled about Reginalds comment. "Don't pack a sad Jem," she pointed shortly at Jamie, "Everything is good as gold" it was pretty clear she was back overseas. But it was typical Jamie and Mariella even Lion to go off using their Kiwi slangs. There was nothing else to find than happiness and love in her face expression. Mariella smiled when Ana appeared in the frame.
"Hey An," she let Reginald grab the box her hand. "Heey." Anastasia clapped her hands together in excitement.
"Oh please, of course we will," Anastasia responded quick. It was no secret that she had been excited about all the secret planning. She was even more excited to be a part of this. Her and Jamie had been watching wedding movies all day long. Mariella looked up at him, and couldn't even hold back that bright smile of hers if she wanted to. She loved how her heart was beating full of joy, and how this warm feeling in her chest gave her eternal peace. Mariella looked dreamy at him, before they both returned their gaze to the screen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Jamie scoffed at Reginald’s words. ”Jealous? Me?” He looked at Anastasia and sighed. ”Okay fine. I’m jealous. But only at my best friend getting married before me. It’s kinda rude,” he said with a smirk. ”Of course not. I’m unforgettable,” he added and put his face closer to the screen when Reginald showed the rings. ”Those looks dear. Did you flog them?” He looked at Mariella, as she was probably the only one of them understanding what that meant. ”Thirty minutes? And you’re just calling now? I haven’t even approved your outfits!” He looked at Anastasia. ”Do you believe the disrespect?” He shook his head and turned his face back to the phone.
Jamie was happy for them. He had always wanted them to get together, and he frankly found it offensive they did it without him there. He was mostly over it. At least they didn’t exclude him from their wedding completely. ”I am just pretending you are dressed exactly as I imagined. Now let’s get this started. I am trying to stay calm, but you guys are so damn adorable I barely can.” He looked at Anastasia again. He was excited to share it with her as well. They had gotten rather close to her after Reginald had traveled back in time. You could say, he became everyone’s big brother when he was the oldest one left.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Reginald could hardly understand when Jamie and Mariella went into their Kiwi-slang, but he found it quite endearing and just let the two friends have their fun. He was happy to hear that they both wanted to be witness to this and he chuckled at Jamie that went on and on about their clothes. ”By law we need to witnesses present, but I’ve managed to bend the rules a bit, seeing as we are royalty and foreigners it would be enough as long as two people were here virtually,” he said with a chuckle. He looked at Anastasia on the screen and for a short while he wondered how much he would freak out when she were to be wed one day. If it stood to him she wouldn’t marry that angel, but he couldn’t decide that for her. Reginald took the phone and flipped the camera so that he could show Jamie what Mariella was wearing, sure to make him gasp at how simple it was. ”Isn’t she just maginificent?” he said in a low voice, not even sure if anyone heard him.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 6:00 pm

Mariella rolled her eyes at Jamies small comments. "Oh aren't you a hard case mate," she responded in a teasing tone.
"He is very.. rapt.." Ana tried. She had learned a few slangs here and there from Sophie, but she rarely understood anything Mariella and Jamie talked about  - especially when they went crazy like they did right now. "Did I get it right?" Mariella gave Anastasia a nod. Anastasia turned her head over to Jamie.
".. wasn't it you who just upgraded their wardrobes the other day?" Anastasia whispered to Jamie, before looking back at the phone. She gave Jamie a light slap on the shoulder for him to just let it go, and enjoy they where in this moment - and that they at least could be there over the phone. Anastasia looked at Reginald as he spoke, before giving him a nod.
"Oh we are screen recording this -" she gave her brother a half smirk.
Mariella let Reginald take the phone, and she chuckled a little bit as he showed her off to Jamie. Mariella made a face shortly before mostly laughing a bit by it. She turned her head to Reginald as he spoke in a low voice.
"I am mostly just like that because of you," she whispered back in a low voice, looking deep into his eyes. Mariella smiled at him before moving closer to him and sneaking in a short kiss. "I love you," she whispered as their lips parted and tried not to keep her eyes at him - but it was a struggle. Mariella was so in love with him that it was painted all over her face.
"They are really like a real life fairy tale right?" Anastasia looked at Jamie with a smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I once was lost but now I am found   I once was lost but now I am found - Page 2 Empty

I once was lost but now I am found
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Lost and Found
» Everything that can be lost may also be found
» Lost and Found [tw]
» I found you again ~ CW ~
» I found you

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum