Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Your smile kills me - Lowell

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

Your smile kills me - Lowell  Empty
IndlægEmne: Your smile kills me - Lowell    Your smile kills me - Lowell  EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 1:42 pm

@Lowell <3
Outfit: Link
Årstal: June 2039
___

The mansion was so quiet with almost everyone gone. But Anastasia made it her mission for the remaining people to have the best time, and have fate in the others. Jasper was staying with her most of the time. They were in the kitchen, she had tried cooking something for him, which was difficult time to time - because she wasn't able to taste the flavors. Like Jamie said; do it with passion or not at all! It's all about confidence. "Is it awful? Just be honest. I can handle the truth," she said slightly biting her lower lip. It was the first time making the dish human version.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Your smile kills me - Lowell    Your smile kills me - Lowell  EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 2:12 pm

Outfit

Jasper had known Anastasia for two years now. Thinking back, he had trouble remembering his life without her in it. She had introduced him to her friends, and he frequently hang out in the house that seemed to be the center of the group. Anastasia had also told stories of her friends and family, he hadn't have the pleasure of meeting. He sat down in the kitchen, but nearly missed the chair. He was clumsy, but he had learned to deal with it. He watched her as she cooked. She was so pretty. He eyed the dish she served him. It looked interesting. He tasted it and didn't know what to think at first. "It's not bad," he said and chewed it some more. "I like it," he said with a smile. It was not a lie. It tasted good, but it didn't taste like the dish she had attempted to make. He didn't think that was a bad thing though.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Your smile kills me - Lowell    Your smile kills me - Lowell  EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 2:43 pm

She faked a tense look, as she waited on his opinion on the food. Human food wasn't her greatest skill. "Not bad?" She raised an eyebrow in a teasing matter, "okay, I'm happy you like it. Still a disaster, but at least you like my disasters," she giggled a little picking up her plate and sat down next to him. "But I promise.. we can go out for dinner tonight. Have fancy dinner, a good champagne and just chill," she smiled a little dreamy. Mikaelsons and their champagne.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Your smile kills me - Lowell    Your smile kills me - Lowell  EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 3:08 pm

Jasper had at first been very careful what he did and said with Anastasia. He was afraid she would leave if he did something wrong. But now he was much more comfortable being himself. ”Only yours,” he said with a full smile. He turned to her when she sat down. Her plan didn’t sound half bad. ”That sounds great,” he said and leaned forward, shortly letting his lips meet hers. ”I’m so happy I met you,” he said and caressed her cheek, gently putting some hair behind her ear.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Your smile kills me - Lowell    Your smile kills me - Lowell  EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 3:23 pm

It was hard to imagine how she would survive without him. He kept her sane regards everything that was going on. His smile made hers even bigger automatically. Anastasia returned the small tender kiss, before listening to his words.
”It’s the unlimited source of wine isn’t it?” she teased a little, ”I’m very happy that I’ve met you as well. I can’t barely imagine my life without you in it,” she spoke honest. One of the most important things Reginald had taught her was to be honest about her emotions. And how she missed her brothers wise words in her daily life.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Your smile kills me - Lowell    Your smile kills me - Lowell  EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 6:13 pm

Jasper had led a fairly undramatic life compared to her. He didn’t think it fair someone so bright in mind and soul should go through so much. He knew how much she missed her brother. Jasper was happy he could be a consort to her. He nodded in response to her words. ”Give me wine, and you make me a happy man. I am Italian after all,” he said with a half-smile. ”I feel the same,” he enjoyed just watching her. Sometimes that was all he did, and she always put a smile on his lips. ”What do you want to do until then?” Jasper was a pleaser, especially when it came to Anastasia. He was heads over heels in love with this girl.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Your smile kills me - Lowell    Your smile kills me - Lowell  EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 8:47 pm

"Is an Italian trying to compete with a Mikaelson in drinking?" She teased with a cute little haft smirk. "I'm sorry.. you'll lose. There is a lot of legacy in my genes," she laughed a little at her own joke. His question made her think, what should they do till to this evening. There wasn't much to do in the mansion, and it was only the fun they made themselves honestly. "I'm up for anything, as long as I get to spend my time with you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Your smile kills me - Lowell    Your smile kills me - Lowell  EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 7:29 pm

He lifted his hands in defeat. ”No, no competition here.” He smiled at her. He rarely stopped smiling when she was around. ”I know. And I never enter a fight I know I would lose.” Her laugh was probably his favorite sound in the world. ”If we were talking about who is best at falling, we both know who would win,” he said joking about his clumsiness. ”First I’ll finish this,” he said and ate some more of her dish. ”Then maybe we could go for a walk?” He suggested.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Your smile kills me - Lowell    Your smile kills me - Lowell  EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 8:05 pm

"Bummer yeah. I will have to admit my defeat there.. however.. you did fall for me, so only time will tell if that was a good," she teased, "or a bad thing," she added with a soft giggle. She looked at him eating and gave him a nod. "I would love to," she answered with a warm smile. Ana had always enjoyed a good walk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Your smile kills me - Lowell    Your smile kills me - Lowell  EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 8:13 pm

He shook his head by her words. ”I don’t need time. I already know,” he took another bite and swallowed. ”It is completely horrific,” he said with a goofy smile. ”That was sarcastic,” he reminded her. Although he was a fairly sarcastic person, he often told people he didn’t mean it, because he didn’t want to hurt people’s feelings. He finished the last bite and stood up. ”You ready?” He asked, holding out a hand.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Your smile kills me - Lowell    Your smile kills me - Lowell  EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 8:38 pm

His sarcastic comment made her chuckle a little. She had basically been growing up with the term sarcasm, living closely to Reginalds friends. "That I know," she tilted her head a little to the side and let him finish his lunch.
"Yup," she said and jumped up and took his hand. "But first.." she stopped and looked at him softly before placing a tender kiss on his lips. "Lets go," she whispered with a smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Your smile kills me - Lowell    Your smile kills me - Lowell  Empty

Your smile kills me - Lowell
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Don't smile like that to me! - Merri og Lucifer Darch
» A new friend who brings a smile to my lips(Fortid)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: