Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tearing us apart

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 9:52 pm

Kyle listened to all the explanations as he held Amary in his arms, but soon she broke free to leave. His arms were still where she had been as he just seemed frozen for a while. He turned around to them and took a deep breath to calm his nerves. "But they're coming soon too right?" he then asked quite worried and put a hand to his chest. He hated that they all were so frequently in trouble, why was he so powerless to keep them safe? He ran his fingers through his hair and watched Vanya follow Amary's steps. He couldnt say that he was relieved that it wasnt Vanya, but he understood the pain that Jessalyn was feeling.
He walked over to Jessalyn and Lion as he put a hand on Jessalyn's shoulder, "You may still feel the loss for a while. But she's back, so it wont be long," he assured her and let go. He turned to the others and started counting them. A few were missing, and it was frustrating. He couldnt however figure out who Lucia or Taylor was, maybe new arrivals from the future. "You all need to go back to your own time soon," he then said.

"Fucking assholes all of them. To hell with them," she said angrily to herself as she wiggled the bottle between her hands. She raised an eyebrow as he took her empty beer bottle and his words made her tilt her head a bit, as she was still wrapping her head around the whole coming back from hell. The air was oddly fresh yet it had been the same it always was - But it felt different. She felt his hands around her face and feelings his lips against hers was breathtaking. She instinctively laid her hands on his shoulders and had her eyes closed for a little longer when he moved away. She inhaled sharply as she opened her eyes again and felt like she couldnt breathe. "Now.... that's pod racing," she mumbled in a whisper as she shifted between his eyes.
"I want to get out of this dump. If I have to look at them for another minute, I'll surely end up in hell again when I die," she then said as she pushed herself off the counter and into his arms, wrapping herself around him. "Get me out of here, prince charming of the gays," she then mumbled in a muffle as she had buried her face in his shoulder.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 10:39 pm

Amaryllis heard her friend and made a pained expression. She walked over to the door and placed a hand on it, her lower lip shaking and tears running down her face. Her emotions were running wild, but she hadn’t transformed yet. Only her eyes changed color and tears gave it away. She could hear the begging, but part of her didn’t want to give in to that. However she decided to unlock the door, stepping away from it and sat down on the bed as Vanya came in. She dried her eyes and looked down in shame. ”It is my fault,” she said with a broken voice and a broken heart. ”And don’t lie to me Van, you know none of this would have happened if I hadn’t touched that damn medalion,” she said biting her cheek down hard, trying to focus on the pain in her mouth and not everywhere else.

Sophie was slowly waking up again, taking in deep breaths as her eyes started to open. She looked around the room, disorientated and scared. What Amethyst had said was true. All they wanted to do was kill her. She breathed out and her eyes fell on her brother. She still couldn’t believe he was alive. ”Why would they lie to me,” she mumbled to herself and sat up in the bed. Her head felt like it was spinning, and she reached out and touched Jamie. She still couldn’t believe it. Slowly her eyes fell around the room. ”Is this another test?” she called out, looking to the ceiling for answers, but none came. Her blue eyes once again meeting with the green ones. She swallowed and moved closer to her brother, touching his face, his hair and his arms. Never had an illusion been this precise. ”If this is a test, it’s not funny anymore,” she said looking at Jamie. ”Jay, we need to get away from the others,” she begged.

Taylor breathed out, feeling her lips had been like nothing ever. Hell hadn’t given justice to the feeling of the touch and closeness. ”I’ll take you anywhere you want – my cardboard castle is your cardboard castle,” he said wrapping his arms tightly around Lucia’s waist. He needed her close. She had been the only thing getting him through it all, and thinking they had both made it back was more than he could ask for. ”Drink some slurp juice and let’s go gamer girl,” he said with a crooked smile. He hadn’t used vampire blood much, mostly because it was looked at as an expensive drug. He emptied a vial, scrunching his face at the taste and handed her a vial. Then he grabbed her hand and moved out of the mansion, leaving the others behind. No-one was going to stop them, he would make sure of it.

Reginald gasped, the cold air around him surprising him. His dark eyes tried to focus for a bit and then he saw Jasmine. Without thinking he pulled her down and held her close. He was shaking a little, but not from the cold. He had pure fear rushing through his body, but this was all he could do right now. He let go of her, placing a kiss on her cheek before he turned his attention to Melania. He sat up, kneeling on the cold floor and taking Melania’s hand. ”Come on, my favorite angel, come on,” he begged. He didn’t know how long he had been sitting there, but long enough to know something was off. Reluctantly he let go of Melania’s hand and stroked her cheek before he got to his feet. Tears running from his eyes, dark and red. He walked into the living room and saw her. Without even blinking he was at her side, pulling her close. Finally touching her without feeling drained. He breathed out and just cried silently in co-junction with Mariella. The only thing giving it away was his shoulder’s trembling slightly and his dark red tears running down his cheeks. He couldn’t think. He couldn’t move. All he could do was hold the young woman he loved so much as he cried with her. Reginald was normally not the type to cry, but he felt the bad news looming over him. He just stood for a while before he dried his tears off with the back of his hand, getting his shirt even more filled with blood. ”Ella,” was all he could muster to say before he had to feel her lips. He pulled her closer, almost squeezing the air out from her system as he pressed his lips against hers. After kissing her he pulled away and looked around. ”Where’s Ana?” he asked with a hoarse voice. Was he willing to know the answer to that?

”Hale joined the party – get your ass down here ghost-boy” a text from Eilish rang to Theo’s phone.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 11:31 pm

"Hey don't be so hard on yourself, some amazing things has happened as well," she reminded her broken friend. Vanya took a deep breath in and just wanted to touch Amaryllis but she was scared of just using this new ability that scared the hell out of her. "I know its a mess. But its not your burden, I opened the damn box with all the objects Amary. Don't forget that. We didn't mean for any of this to happen. And they came after us, that is on them. But some of the things that has happened here, are pretty damn amazing," she breathed out and slightly wrapped her arms around herself.
"How about we put our minds together and find a way to get back? How about that?" She suggested.

Jasmine was just sitting there, and suddenly she jumped in a scare as Reginald gasped. Her eyes turned to him and she could barely believe what happened around her. He pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around him. Jasmine just looked at him for a while and had a small tear running down her cheek, she didn't say anything. No words would cope for how she was feeling anyways. As Reginalds attention turned to Melania, Jasmines eyes followed him.  The fact that Reginald was crying made Jasmine tear up again, but it was like she never stopped. Jasmine felt hopeless, and if Reginald cried it only meant the worst. He got up and left the room, she didn't blame him. Jasmine just sat beside Melania and held her hand.
"Remember when you said to be you would never leave my side?" She asked in a low voice. "Don't leave me. I can't handle you being gone Mela.. come on.." she cried. "I don't want to handle you being gone.. come on.. I need you. I fucking need you," she closed her eyes and just wanted to scream in frustration. She looked up when Jessalyn talked to her.
"I'm not," she answered and looked back at Melania. "She doesn't deserve this. It's not fair.. Its not fair," she added in a small whisper as her voice cracked.

Mariella looked up at Lion as he said it was okay. It didn't feel like anything was okay. She was shaking. It was like she couldn't breathe till she knew Reggie was back - till they both were back. So she didn't speak. She just stared out in the air like half of her was missing. She looked up the second he stepped in the room, and it was like she finally was able to breathe again. Reginald was by her side in a heart beat and pulled her close. Mariella wrapped her arms tight around him, feeling complete again. A sigh left her before she just kept on crying. It wasn't good. Something was not right, but she didn't care of how selfish she was in these seconds - she needed him more than she needed anything else. Her eyes was filled with tears and looking at his just made more show up. His lips was placed on her and she returned the kiss- oh she had missed the touched of his lips. And her entire system craved the feeling that it left  - but her mind knew now wasn't the time. As he pulled away she stayed close to him, keeping her arms around him. Mariella knew he would have to go find his sister  - but right now? Right now she enjoyed the seconds she had like it was the last.

Theo almost fell back as Reginald turned to the room. Maybe there was hope. He took a deep breath in and looked at his phone as he got a text from Eilish. Perfect timed by Reginalds question about Anastasia.
"Eilish is looking out for her -" he sighed and kept it honest. He was always honest with Reggie. "Eilish says she flipped the switch. They are at a bar in town," he added and just really wanted to hug his best friend - but held himself a bit back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 12:23 am

Jamie waited for her to wake up again. He didn’t understand what she meant. Who was lying? What test? He watched her as she seemed to check if he was real. ”Sophie, it’s okay. I’m really here. It’s not a test.” He furrowed his brows when she inquired they got away from the others. ”Wait a minute. Please tell me what is going on first.” He needed to understand why she wanted to get away, who she was so scared off and why. He knew a little, but not enough to choose to run away from everyone.

Lion was relieved when Reggie returned. He expected Melania to come right after, but she didn’t. From Reggie’s reaction, he gathered she wouldn’t. He leaned against a wall and stood quietly. He was never that close with Melania, but she was his friend, and now she was dead. He was not okay with that. He wanted to do something, but this whole experience had taught him, Hell was a complicated place, and he might not be able to get out of there so easily.

Melania saw it all. She saw Reginald wake up, how he was so happy to be alive. And then he realized she wasn’t. He begged her to come back but left when she didn’t. Jasmine didn’t. It hurt so much. She felt like she had let her down. Has she made a mistake? She had to swallow her guilt and try to believe she did it for their best. She turned her attention to Jessalyn. She didn’t want Jasmine to see her, but she had to say goodbye. ”Can you tell her something for me?” Jessalyn looked directly at her and nodded.

Jessalyn walked to the grieving banshee and put a hand on her shoulder. ”Melania is sorry. She never meant to leave you. She just tried to do what was right.” She sat down and took Jasmine’s face in her hands. ”She broke her promise to you. She knows that. But she says she will keep watch over you. She don’t want you to stop living because of this. She wants you to be happy. That’s why she did what she did, so you can be happy.” He took Jasmine in her arms. ”You shouldn’t be here,” she pulled her up on her feet. ”She wants to say goodbye to all of you.” Jessalyn lifted Jasmine into her arms and walked back to the others. She sat the young girl down on the couch and look at them all in turn. ”Melania wants to say something to you,” she said and looked at the spirit beside her, as she began to deliver her personal messages to all of them.

She first looked at Theodore. ”She says she has met demons before, but never somebody quite like you. She admire how you can be so optimistic and full of life. You always made her laugh.” Jessalyn moved her eyes to Lion. ”She wishes she had gotten closer with you. She wanted to be somebody you wanted to protect. She hoped she could one day live up to that.” Jessalyn looked at her daughter. ”Melania never had a friend before she met you. She never had anyone she could tell everything, she never had anybody who would be there for her through anything. She found that in you, and she is so grateful for that.” She then looked at Kyle. ”She can’t put words to how much she appreciates all you will and have done for her. She needed a home, and you gave her one. Without you, she never would have met her family. You have the biggest heart she has ever seen, and she hopes that will never change.”

She walked to Reginald. ”You taught her how to love and how to be loved. She says, you don’t know how important you were to her. She never imagined she would be worthy of being loved by somebody like you.” She looked at both Mariella and Reginald in turn. ”The moment she found you down there, she knew she would give her life for you if that’s what it took. She doesn’t want you to feel guilty. She did it because you have so much love in your hearts for each other and for everyone in your lives. She couldn’t let that go to waste.” She walked to Jasmine and sat down on her knees. ”She would have run away with you a million times. She is convinced that you two were meant to meet. She consider you her soul mate.” Jessalyn looked at the angel once more. ”Tell them I will never stop trying watching. I will always be by their side for everything. And tell them to remember me once in a while.” Jessalyn delivered the message, as Melania’s soul disappeared again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 4:14 pm

//We still on for this one or ? <3//
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 4:15 pm

// synes lige vi skal have reaktion på Melanias besked også kan vi oute I love you
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 4:20 pm

//Håbede også at vi kunne få lov til det - Imma have patience then <33//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 9:39 pm

Kyle wasnt even really sure what was happening anymore. He had been watching the door that Amaryllis went out of, as he had told them all that they had to go back to their time. This just wasnt right, all the pain that had happened to these young souls wasnt justified. What had they done to deserve this? Nothing, absolutely nothing if you asked Kyle. He gritted his teeth, angering himself as his eyes caught Jessalyn moving around the room to people. His eyes frowned as he wasnt sure what was happening at first, till he then realized. His heart sank and his eyes fell to the floor as he clenched his fists, listening to the words that the banshee told everyone, Melania's "last words", to everyone in the room. He looked back at the door, his eyes filled with sorrow till the banshee neared him and he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked at her with begging eyes, he didnt want these words, these words meant an end, an end that the angel shouldnt have had. The words should have brought comfort, but they just stung at his heart, making him grit his teeth in shame. Why couldnt he protect them, he thought, why wasnt he there to help them when they needed him?
He watched Jessalyn move on, a few tears rolling down his angry expression as he shook his head and kept his posture, breaking down wasnt going to change what had happened. He waited till she was done before he looked around the room, his eyes filled with defeat. Maybe it wasnt the right time to sling out commands, but he was frankly done with this, done with these kids hurting. "You're all grounded. No one and I repeat, no one gets to leave this house from now on," his words were harsh and commanding but he was hurting beyond belief. He shook his head again and felt a whisper against his ear, his daughter whispering the things he feared the most. He shrugged like he was trying to get her off his back before he looked at the others, not sure what to say, before he frowned deeply and took a deep inhale. "Please dont go against my word. We have to plan her funeral, and I'd rather not have another one to bury," he then said as he stared shortly into the emptiness before he made a few rapid blinks like he was disturbed, and then he made his leave. The funeral wasnt going to plan itself.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  - Page 2 Empty

Tearing us apart
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: