Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tearing us apart

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 9:35 am

@Reginald Outfit: Link
(Here breaking my own heart)

Order:
Mariella/Jasmine/Theodore
Baal/Karmena
Lion/Jamie/Melania/Jessalyn
Reginald/Sophie/Amaryllis

It was in the late afternoon and something was off. She couldn't put her mind into what it was, she just had this feeling that something bad was going to happen. Mariella had needed the fresh air, so she had taken Reginald with her on a walk in the area around the mansion. The mansion itself was perfectly placed, not to far from the city, close to the woods and a walk away from the coast. But still, walking around here it seemed the shadows in the corners of the trees screamed at her to run. She squeezed Reggies hand a tiny bit, as she breathed out. Mariella stopped for a second and looked up at him.
"It's the same feeling as in the cave.. the dark energy - I fear something really bad is going to happen," she breathed out. "I'm trying to convince myself that its just paranoia, but what if it isn't?" She hated this was their lives, waiting for the next big challenge like someone had this game they needed to play. Mariella shook her head, maybe she was just being silly - but she knew something was going to happen. "But I guess no matter what it is, we will get through it," she said surprisingly optimistic. Mariella placed her hand on his cheek before leaning in to press her lips softly against his.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 2:45 pm

Reginald liked getting some more time away with Mariella like this and felt himself walking closer to her than normally. Maybe it was his subconciousness that wanted to keep her close, out of safety. She stopped and he looked down at her, before letting his gaze scan their surroundings. No-one was near. At least not close enough for him to sense them, but he knew what she meant. ”Hey, look at me,” he said and took her face in his hands, looking deep into her eyes. ”We’re good – no-one is near enough us anyways,” he said with a calm smile. He listened to her optimistic words and smiled, leaning down to greet her lips. ”That’s my girl,” he whispered teasingly and ran one hand down to entangle itself with hers. He kissed her again and pulled her closer. ”You are really a weirdo, sometimes; always talking about darkness, yet you cling to me, your supposed light, like a dog to a bone,” he teased her looking down at her with a smile.

Amethyst rolled her eyes and looked down to the vampire by her side. ”Seriously, kid, you need to get over yourself – you know you got a job to do,” she said a bit annoyed, but monotone in her voice. ”I know, but it’s Ana’s brother,” Sophie argued with a scared look. ”Don’t use nicknames, we’ve spoken about this already,” ”But,” ”No buts, you need to focus,” Then both fell silent. Sophie felt tears pressing against her eyes, but she wasn’t going to show them infront of Amethyst. Sophie swallowed and stepped out into the clearing where Reginald and Mariella stood. She was quiet and felt her body shake a bit as her eye jumped from the siren to the vampire. Amethyst kept herself hidden in the shadows, hiding her scent as well.
Mariella

Mariella

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 3:41 pm

He always saw on the brighter side of things and she loved him for that. But she couldn’t shake the feeling off and maybe it was best to just be aware. He grabbed her face and she looked into his eyes. She didn’t blame him for trying to convince her it was okay. Mariella rolled her eyes slightly as he called her weird, but I’m the most adorable way.
”Well I can stop.. if that is what you really want me to do?” she then teased back pulling herself closer to him. Mariella tiptoed a bit only to poke his nose with hers. The shadows screamed at her to run, but she didn’t listen. She didn’t want to listen.
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 4:27 pm

Reginald smiled at her, placing small soft kisses down her cheek and to her neck. They were alone, or that’s what he thought anyways. He pulled her closer, craving her body like nothing else, or that was until he felt a cold sensation in his body. It was like he was numb. His body moved on it’s own and his body felt stiffer than a board. He could still see and sense things as his hands flew by themselves to Mariella’s neck. His jaw shaking as he tried to stop himself.

Sophie stood a bit away, tears starting to well up in her eyes as she moved one hand to control Reginald and the other to control Mariella. She accessed Mariella’s elemental ability and made her form a spike out of hard rocks, that soon went into Reginald’s chest. Reginald gasped, feeling the immense pain as his body kept strangling Mariella. Was this a nightmare? ”I-I,” was all he could muster at first. ”I-I’ll f-f-fi-ind y-y-you-u,” he could hear his own voice say. He could barely believe what was happening, and he felt his life slowly running away from her.

Sophie watched as the two bodies fell to the ground. She was meant to be running now, get away and return another time, but her body was frozen. Images flashing in her head as she tried to keep sane.
Mariella

Mariella

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 7:17 pm

Something was wrong, and she knew that in a heart beat. The way he suddenly strangled her few seconds after, made her gasp for air in a rush of panic. Mariella looked into his eyes, she could see he was struggling.
"Its okay," she whispered in her gasp. But then she felt something grabbing her, she wouldn't call it lack of control - it was more like she was controlled. Her heart was beating like crazy and she felt the tears running down her cheeks as the spike of rocks went through his chest. Mariella felt dizzy for the lack of air, but she couldn't fight it, she couldn't fight him. His finale words made her give up on trying to breathe, "not if.. not if I find you first," she whispered in the last breath before she felt to the ground.

Jasmine was in the kitchen with Anastasia and Jamie, cooking something for dinner. She was picking up some plates from the dishwasher and was on the way to the others when she stopped. Jasmine gasped before she lost her grab on the plates. "REGGIE" she screamed loud with her banshee cry as she fell hard to the ground and the tears started running out like crazy. Her heart was racing and it hurt like she was being stabbed with in her heart over and over again. "Nooo.. no no no," she cried. But that cry wasn't the one to be messed with.

Anastasia covered her ears with her hands as Jasmine screamed. She froze. "No.." She looked outside, before she was running off in her vampire speed. Anastasia stopped few steps from the scene. Ana covered her mouth with a shaking hand before walking a bit closer.
"Reg..?" She asked in a small whisper. "Heey," she added falling down next to him. She put her hand softly on his cheek and closed his eyes.  Anastasia took the spike out. Her tears started running down in silence and she bit her lower lip heart. The bloody tears soon covered his shirt was she put her her head down to his chest. "You lied to me.. You lied," she cried. "You said you wouldn't leave me.. Come back to me Reg.. please.. come back," she couldn't stop crying. All her emotions got ripped up. She had lost her parents, her aunts and uncles - Jasper. Anastasia sat up and looked down at her brother. "I can't handle this alone Reg.. I need you. I love you 3000 remember? You can't leave me.. I .. it hurts .. please make it stop it hurts," she could smell the others coming - but she didn't care. Anastasia closed her eyes and closed herself in. She breathed out, there was a way to handle this - to not feel this pain. Ana looked up, and saw Sophie.
"You did this," she hissed running up in front of Sophie. She didn't even have time to think about her not being dead. "This is your fault," she screamed at her in a high cry. Then she snapped her neck, and it felt like nothing. Suddenly there wasn't any pain to feel, she felt nothing. She looked back at the others before running off.

Jasmine had followed Anastasia out to the field along with Jamie. She watched Lion on the way as well. She had a tight grib onto Jamies arm, as the pain overwhelmed her.
"This can't be happening," she whispered.
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 7:46 pm

Jamie knew. He just knew that the scream meant something horrible had happened. He jumped up from the couch and went outside. He saw Mariella and Reginald. Both dead. What happened? His gaze fell to Sophie. Did she do it? He put his arm around Jasmine and held her close. ”It…” He couldn’t even speak from the tears in his eyes. He just let them roll. His tears just stopped when Anastasia snapped Sophie’s neck and ran off. He let go of Jasmine and went to his sister. He knew she would wake, but it still hurt to see her like this. Even worse knowing she might have been responsible. Should he have done something? Could he have? If he had gone after her, could this have been prevented? Thoughts raised through his head as he held his lifeless sister, right next to his dead friends. He didn’t even know how to handle this. How could they both be death? Maybe it was like Lion, maybe they didn’t die. Maybe they were okay, if they just found a way to wake them. He bit his lip to the point where it bled. He knew it wasn’t true, and it hurt so much. He looked back at Jasmine. He placed his sister against a tree and went back to Jasmine. He pulled her close and held her.

Lion felt it. The feeling of not being able to breathe. And then it just stopped. Everything stopped. He felt a part of himself being ripped away. Mariella was dead. He didn’t have to hear the scream or see her body. He knew. He rushed through the door and fell to his knees behind her. ”No, no. You can’t die without me. We are in this together, remember?” He lifted her up in his arms and rocked her back and forth. His eyes were glossy from his tears. ”Don’t leave me,” he whispered and brushed her hair back. ”You have so much more to do. You can’t die before you do everything,” he let his lips lay against her forehead. How was this fair? They came into this world together, how was she allowed to leave without him? He let the tears fall. He couldn’t stop them even if he tried. ”Come back to me,” he kept saying in a loop.

Melania was in the kitchen when she heard the scream. She was in the midst of cutting fruit. She went out to the others and saw Reginald and Mariella one the ground underneath a pool of blood. She could fix this. Her sister might let her fix it. She held up a trembling hand, freezing everyone in time. She then laid down in between Mariella and Reginald. She knew what she had to do. She wasn’t scared. Melania placed the knife in her chest. She then removed it and laid it down next to her. She grabbed both their hands. ”I’m coming for you,” she said. The time would unfreeze shortly, as life was draining from her and spilling into the ground. She let out a deep sigh, as a single tear ran down her cheek. ”I’m not scared,” she said to convince herself of that. Truth was, she didn’t know if she could get them both out, but she would fight with all she had to make it so. She would do anything for them. They had been there, when she had nobody. Now it was her chance to be there for them.
Mariella

Mariella

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 11:03 pm

Jasmine looked at Reggies dead body, and Lion that ran to Mariella. Everything went in slowmotion for her. There was so much pain cutting through her, and another scream escaped her lips in a cry. Jamie held her, making her unable to everything else than just cling onto him crying. She wasn't sure she had been crying this much in a long time. Melania was dead. Why did people die around her right now?

Mariella gasped, but a few meters away from the scene of crime. She looked around, realizing no one could see her. Lion had called for her. Mariellas face got a sad expression as she watched everyone breaking down around them. She walked slowly to Lion and sat down next to him. Her eyes turned to her dead body and Reginalds, and it made her gasp for a second.
"I would never leave you," she said and had no idea if he could hear her or not. "Do you really think a little hell is going to stop me from being a pain in your ass?" She joked, typical her. She kissed his cheek. That was when she realized he had called for her.
"I can't stay, I can't leave them down here alone. I won't. But I'll return to you Lion. I promise," she smiled slightly. She looked to the side, when she saw her mother come running. "No.. no no.. she can't be here.. Tell her its going to be okay Lion.. please. Tell her its going to be okay. Tell them all its going to be okay. I'm gonna make sure its okay." She slowly disappeared again, but it wasn't because she wanted to.

Jasmine couldn't stop crying. Everything hurt so much.
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 11:27 pm

Jamie didn’t know what to do. He felt utterly useless in these situations. All he knew to do was try to stay strong for them all. What a responsibility to put on his shoulders. Lion wrecked him completely. He knew their bond was truly special, and he couldn’t even imagine what it felt like. He widened his eyes when Melania was dead too. What had she done? He sighed into Jasmine’s hair. ”I’m here,” he whispered. His voice showed his tears he so desperately tried to swallow.

Lion could feel her. She was still here, but not alive. Fuck, how could she be dead? She talked. It was faint, like a whisper. But he could hear her, and he stopped his tears to listen. ”Don’t joke,” he warned her. He didn’t want to hear jokes, he just wanted her to come back. ”You better. You know what will happen if you don’t.” Living her without was impossible for him. He couldn’t. He wouldn’t. He looked behind him when his mother came. ”I’ll tell them. Now go and work on getting back here.” He looked at his mother when she came to his side. She was horrified, scared and heart-broken. ”Don’t worry mom. She talked to me. She won’t give up. She is coming back.” He grabbed his mom’s hand. She sat down next to him. ”My sweet girl,” Jessalyn said and took in a deep breath. She needed to be the adult here. ”Let’s get them inside,” she stood up and looked at Jamie and Jasmine. ”Go on inside. Perhaps cook us some tea. We need to calm our nerves,” she suggested and went to the boy, Mariella’s boyfriend, if she wasn’t mistaken. She lifted him up in his arms. ”You take Mariella,” she said to Lion. ”Can one of you take the girl,” she nodded to Melania, before she walked towards the house. She hated that she couldn’t fall apart, but she needed to take of the children.

Jamie was confused when Lion began talking, but he decided not to question it. Perhaps it was part of his bond with Mariella. When their mother came, he was afraid she would break down. But she took it surprisingly well. He let go of Jasmine. ”Do you mind taking Sophie inside?” He asked her, before he went to Melania. He picked her up. A few tears left his eyes and landed on her skin. What a horrific night it had been. Jessalyn had laid out some blankets to lay them on. Reggie was already laying there. He put down Melania and watched Lion come with Mariella and put her down as well. ”Do you think she can come back?” He asked Lion. ”You know my sister. She is too stubborn to let anything keep her where she doesn’t want to be.”
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 12:01 am

Jamie made sure she was sane, but she felt guilty for not having the mentality to care for him at this point. But after everything she had done, everything she had sacrificed - this was what she got in return. Death. Lion started talking like he was talking to his sister, which made her narrow her eyes. But then again, she had grown up next to Abigal and Abigal talked to ghosts most of the time. Jessalyn showed up and watched her dead daughter - it wasn't a thing she wished for any parent to see. Jamie asked her for a favor, bringing Sophie inside. She gave him a small nod before moving over to the vampire. Right before she had left, there hadn't been this darkness over the girl. But Jasmine knew better than most what evil people could do. Jasmine picked up Sophie and moved her inside. Jasmine put her ability over Sophie, in case she woke up - she would be paralyzed.
"I just want them back.. I'm not gonna rest till they are back," she said looking at Melania and Reginald. She needed them here. "Lets hope her stubbornness is strong enough for all of them," she walked over to Jamie and Lion.

"If they are in hell, its her battlefield after all.. you are yang and she is yin.. hell is basically a power source for her - and yes I still study, call it a Mikaelson thing," she exhaled looking at her dead friends. "This is my fault," she whispered to herself. If she hadn't talked to both Lion and Jamie that day.. if she hadn't talked to Reggie that day. "It's not your fault," Vanya walked in keeping her eyes on the dead buddies. She had heard everything, felt everything. She put her arms around Lion, without saying to much - just letting him know she was right there. She looked at Reggie and blinked a few tears away.
"We mourn the dead, when the war is over," - "we have been through so much lately. All we can do.. is put our fate in, that they will get through this."
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 12:34 am

Karmena had been gone for a while, just being in the woods, but arriving back at the mansion gave her a weird feeling. Like something bad had happened, it lingered in the air like a thick invisible fog that crawled deep into your lungs to suffocate you slowly.
As she saw Mariella lie there, she felt awfully empty. She lifted a hand to her throat and grabbed the necklace as she stared at her secret ex-girlfriend. And then her eyes turned cold, draining all emotion from her face as she grabbed anything nearby and hauled it across the room aiming for the wall. A vase splintered, a table broke, she didnt care. She clenched her fists as she was ready to throw more, but instead she slammed her hands on the table, starring at Mariella. “Tell me what happened,” she demanded before she raised flaming eyes to Jasmine and walked over to the banshee, “Tell me right now or I swear to god I will rip you apart!” the threat was as serious as her anger, but before anything could be said, she was pulled back by Baal, who looked at her with serious eyes. “Get your fucking hand off me!” She snarled in a loud tone and ripped his hand off, feeling the overload of anger get to her head. Baal just exhaled and shook his head, “Punch me then. Go ahead, Karm, if that’s what you really need,” he then said and lifted his hands. Karmena wasnt going to turn it down and smacked him hard on the side of his face with a closed fist. Baal staggered back and put his hand to his head as he groaned, followed by a small laugh, “Feeling better?” He asked, which made her hit him again. This time he spit out some blood and frowned at her. Where was Amaryllis? “Are you done? If you knock me out, it’ll be very hard to bring them back,” he said but Karmena stepped closer to him and gritted her teeth. “Then bring. Them. Back.” She said furiously before she looked at Mariella. She sat down at her side and pulled the siren up into her arms. “I’m losing everyone I love,” she whispered rather quietly and placed a small kiss in the siren’s hair. She wanted to cry but couldnt even manage to do that. Baal exhaled and looked at Jasmine. “She was right about one thing. We need to know what happened,” - “Did Ana see this?” his voice was worried.
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 2:31 pm

Jamie watched Jasmine as she came in with his sister. He didn’t understand how she could do this and he didn’t know what to do about it. He couldn’t just leave her alone with those people, but how could he get her away from them? He mostly stayed silent. He felt guilty. It wasn’t his action, but he might have been able to talk Sophie out of it, if he had been there for her. He let out a sigh and looked at Jasmine as she joined him and Lion. ”None of us will,” he said in response to Jasmine. He listened to her explain about hell being Mariella’s battlefield. He didn’t doubt she would fight fore them all to get out, but was it enough? Hell didn’t seem a place you could easily escape. Karmena and Baal came in the room. Karmena seemed arguably more affected by the deaths than Baal, which only made sense. Vanya came to with words of wisdom.

Jamie swallowed when Karmena demanded to know what had happened. He was worried she would do something to Sophie. He knew he would have, if it wasn’t his sister. He left Lion and Jasmine to work to where Sophie was lying. ”It wasn’t her fault. Don’t hurt her,” he begged. If he couldn’t make them leave her lone by begging, he would have to use force, but he really didn’t want to. ”They need all the help they can get,” he added referring to Baal’s words about getting them out. ”You should go,” he suggested.

Jessalyn had gone to the kitchen to make that tea, and just as much so she could get a moment to grieve. She put her shaking hand to her mouth, strangling the sobs moving through her entire body. She allowed a few tears to shed, before the tea was done. She poured it into a cup. She took herself the freedom, since she and Abigal was close friends. She knew her and Kyle wouldn’t mind her borrowing their kitchen. She tried to steady her shaking hand, but it wouldn’t stabilize. She took a sip and put the cup down beside her. She turned her head to the ceiling in an attempt to stop her tears from falling. She had to be strong, but it was so hard. She knew Mariella wouldn’t give up, but was it enough?

Lion stood silently and watched his dead sister. It wasn’t until he heard Vanya’s voice. He turned her gaze to her and put his arm around her, held her close. ”She is coming back. She has to,” he said. He couldn’t feel her anymore. And that scared him so much. What if this meant she really was gone? What would he do then? How could he live without her? She was his other half, the thing he needed to be in balance.
Ethan

Ethan

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 3:03 pm

Karmena stepped in, which made Jasmine raise her chin a little. She narrowed her eyes and looked into the vampires eyes. The demon pulled Karmena away before Jasmine had a change to say anything. It would take time for people around here to actually not see her as the bad guy - and she didn't blame them for that at all. She watched Karmena sit down next to Mariella and looked after at Baal as he asked about Anastasia.
"She was the first at the scene. She didn't handle it very well," she said not covering up the truth. There was no reason to sugar coat it.
"What is she doing here," a sharp voice entered the room. The first thing Valeria spotted was the traitor. They didn't know Sophie the way Valeria did. But she stopped the second Theo pulled her back, and her eyes landed on Melania.
"No.." she gasped falling back into Theo. She shook her head. "This isn't happening. I'm gonna kill you," she hissed looking at Sophie. Theo had her arm and she pushed him back. "Don't fucking touch me," she warned before walking out of the room.

Theo just stood there, feeling his heart bleeding. His eyes moved from, Mariella, to Reginald to Melania. He fell back into the wall behind him, but went half through it. Something he would laugh about normally but he seemed in a more panic like state. He passed through it and ended in the kitchen. He looked at his aunt.
"Heey," he said looking at Jess with tears in his eyes. "She is tough.. she will make it back," he added trying to sound convincing. He had no doubt that these three people he loved, could make it. They had to.

Vanya took a deep breath in. Trying to hold herself together. It wasn't wasy with all these emotions all over the place. She couldn't stand the thought of losing Reginald forever, or Mariella - but right now her emotions was on Lion. How he was holding up, because his emotions screamed to her louder than her own.
"They will."

Jasmine just sat down, starring at the dead bodies. "We need to clean the wounds.. we need to do something."
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 12:21 pm

Karmena looked at Jamie with a raised eyebrow, "She's your sister, but if I ever find out that she has had a part in this...." she paused to exhale before she continued, "You'll have to protect her with all your might. I only tell you this because I care for you," she then said furiously as she went on to pick Mariella into her arms. She felt heartbroken, in some way. They may havent been together anyway, but what they had was special - And no matter what, it hurt Karmena that she hadnt protected her in the time she needed the most. She wanted that for her, she always had. Even if she was happier with Reggie as Karmena was with Amary, a part of her still held on to what they had. And that was what hurt the most. She felt her eyes watering, but was too distressed to be bothered. With a emotionless face, she caressed Mariella's face and let the tears fall down her cheeks like a little rain on the siren's face. "It's happening again...." she reminded herself as she had so many times. She was losing people again. And it seemed to only be a matter of time before a second one would be claimed. "We promised... We promised to be each other's safe space to the end of time..." she whispered and felt her lips quiver. She had never felt a sadness like this one, and everyone who knew her would know that too.
Baal looked at Jamie and shook his head at the suggestion, "She'll stay here with Amary. I wouldnt risk having her around in the state she's in," he said rather lowly, as he turned his eyes to Karmena for a while. He exhaled shakingly, clearly affected by this in some way. It was hard to lose, he knew that too well. He looked back at Jamie before he looked at Sophie, "You should get her as far away from here as you can. Keep her safe," he then said and gulped as he thought about Anastasia. Where had she gone? And why was it worrying him more than this? He closed his eyes for a bit and made a trembling exhale, he had to keep his focus and make this right. If not for everyone in this room, then for Ana. He would do anything for her at this point.
Valeria entered the room and was stopped by Theodore. Baal looked at them with saddening eyes. If they were like this, then what had Ana been like, he wondered? Fuck, he really had to stay focused. He went over to the window and folded his hands on his back as he looked out the window. He was quiet for a while as Valeria did her thing, listening to everything that was said. He looked down into the gardens and clenched his teeth. After Valeria had gone and Theodore seemed to disappear through the wall, he heard Lion and Vanya, "I promise to bring them back. All three of them," he said. Then Jasmine's suggestion sounded, what to do with the bodies, "Keep them away from the adults," he then said as he turned his head back to the others.
"I'll go and find them," he lifted his hand and showed them the mark in his hand, "I can walk between the realms with ease. I can even bring their souls here, so they can enter their bodies again," he went quiet for a bit as he made a worried expression and looked at the bodies, "But it has to be fast. They are already decaying, and if they rot, then there'll be no way for the souls to get in," - "So take them to somewhere cold, stop the decay for as long as you can. Preferably a meat locker or something," he then suggested and went back to a somewhat calm expression. [/color]
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 7:32 pm

Jamie was not happy about how they talked about Sophie. She might have gotten caught in something bad, but they would not touch a hair on her head. He would make sure of that. ”Back off!” He warned both Karmena and Valeria with a growl. He watched Baal as he suggested she took her away. ”She has just as much right to be here. She has made mistakes, but we have all done that.” He stood over his sister like a guard. He didn’t pay attention to the others, he didn’t want to let his focus shift from keeping her safe.

Jessalyn turned around when Theo entered the kitchen. She made the biggest smile she could, which wasn’t that big. She walked to him and put her hand on his shoulder. ”I’m supposed to comfort you, not the other way around,” she said and moved her hand to his cheek, caressing it carefully. ”You don’t have to be so strong all the time. Tears are not a sign of weakness, but a sign that you allow yourself to feel and that is strength.” She pulled him into a hug.

Lion seemed to disappear for a moment. His eyes turned blank and he didn’t move for at minute or two. His mind was reaching out to Mariella. She needed him; he could feel it. He saw her, but it didn’t seem like she could see him. He tried talking to her.
"Don't be scared. We're too badass to be scared. Remember what you have to fight for back here. You can't leave us here to deal with this loss. Mom and Mum would not be able to handle it. So fight back. Show our aunt you are stronger than her hell. Just keep fighting and don't stop until you are back here with me." He tried to reach for her, but he was forced back to his body. He was not supposed to be there, but a part of him would always be with her. Even in hell.

//Short, sorry.
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 10:18 pm

Amaryllis had feared going downstairs for a while now, but she had to calm herself before joining the others. She felt bad, but she couldn’t just rush down there, because she feared her own reaction. Her hands shook as she stepped into th living room, her face blank and without any emotion at all. Her green eyes searching around, looking at the dead bodies, and how her friends were slowly turning on each other. Seeing Karmena like this hurt more than she could allow herself to feel right now. Baal was right. Cooling the bodies and stopping the decomposing process was only natural. She walked to Karmena, placing a hand on her dark raven hair and looked around. ”I am done with all of us fighting,” she said in a demanding tone. She had come a long way since getting here first, and most of that sweet naive little girl in her had vanished – rare moments of clarity still hit her, but mostly she was just walking in silence. She wasn’t sure if anyone had heard her speak much. ”I want everyone to stop bickering and thinking, just do and then we can worry and mourn if need be later,” she said. She sounded awfully grown up, and part of her hated that. Amaryllis was not a born leader, but in this chaos she felt strangely at home. It was like the chaos in her mind didn’t seem to matter when everything else was a mess as well. She looked down to Karmena. ”You take Marie, Lion grabs Reggie and Jamie take Mel,” she said in a small nod and removed her hand from Karmena’s head. She then walked over to Jamie standing in front of Sophie. ”I’ll keep Soph company in the meantime – maybe I can get some information out of her,” she said and looked up at the towering vampire. Amaryllis sent him a empty smile and knealed down to sit with his sister.

”Jas, you need to remove your paralyzation,” Amaryllis said and let out a sigh and closed her eyes as she placed a hand on Sophie’s cheek. Images, flashes, blood, gore – what hadn’t this girl seen? She felt herself frozen as she looked around in the young vampire’s mind. *Sophie?* she called out in the vampire’s mind. To the ones outside all they could see was Amaryllis with closed eyes, as if frozen in time and touching Sophie’s cheek. *I need to get out,* a weak voice rang, and Amaryllis looked around. *I’ll die if I don’t go back – I can’t be here, please don’t let me stay here,* the weak voice rang. *I don’t want to die,* it cried and Amaryllis followed the voice, sitting down next to the young version of Sophie that she remembered so clearly. She placed an arm around the poor girl, letting her rest her head against her shoulder. *You need to make a promise first,* Amaryllis said. To the outside both Amaryllis and Sophie would suddenly awake as the other’s got back from putting the bodies in the cooler. Sophie sat up, shaking and hugging her legs close as she looked around with panicked eyes. Her eyes fell to Jamie and she broke down. Tears streaming down her face, but no sound. She had no more sound in her body to explain the pain she felt. Items around them started to shake as her powers were becoming unstable. Amaryllis grabbed Jamie’s hand and let it to Sophie. ”Soph, it’s okay, Jamie is really alive,” she said with a calm voice. Amaryllis looked up to Jamie and sent him an inner message through his thoughts. *She was told you had died,* Amaryllis told him and let go of his hand and stepped back so the siblings could get some room. Then the trybrid walked to Karmena and looked up at her girlfriend.

”I know that you are angry, but she is nothing more than a pawn in this,” Amaryllis said, maybe colder than intended, but she couldn’t bring herself to break herself right now. ”Don’t yell at her, and if you have nothing nice to say, please stay quiet,” she said and grabbed Karmena’s hand giving it a squeeze. *I think the two of us got lucky to only know Ramsay – his kids are at least as wicked as him, and combined? Scarier than my nightmares,* she told her in secret looking to Vanya and Lion. ”Have there ever been a time where we couldn’t do anything if we put our heads together?” she asked out loud. ”Have we ever doubted each other when we needed support the most?” she said and looked around to the people in the room. ”Theo, get your demon ass in here!” she yelled.

Sophie’s hand shook as she reached out and touched Jamie’s cheek and her eyes widened in fear. ”Jay?” she whispered, almost slurry, as if she wasn’t sure she saw anything real.
Ethan

Ethan

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 12:01 am

Jasmine tried to keep her calm, but it wasn't really her field. She should have stayed behind, maybe she would have known what they were up to. She listened to Amaryllis as she said she needed to remove her ability. "It doesn't work like that, but it shouldn't stay long. She is a vampire after all," Jasmine said in a low voice. She knew what it was like to be trapped in the villains games - but also knew that it was a tricky game. So she was aware.

Theo looked at Jessalyn as she touched his cheek, and the tears bottled up in his eyes. He listened to her words, but as she pulled him into a hug he just cried. He had so much pain on his chest and never allowed himself to cry it out. So he wrapped his arms around Jess and let himself cry.

Vanya narrowed her eyes in confusion as it seemed like Lion completely zoned out for a while. She got worried for a second as it seemed like there wasn't much emotion to feel in the room from him. So she lightly zapped him, still hadn't got complete controle over this new ability of hers - but she was working on it.  She knew he wasn't okay, neither was she. But she kept her head cold. With all these emotions of brutal sadness, she had to. Amaryllis gave out orders and Vanya stayed back with Jasmine, Amaryllis, Sophie and Jamie. Vanya crossed her arms but kept a natural expression.

When the others returned Vanya didn't question walking back to Lion. She knew she couldn't give him his sister back just like that, but she could at least stay there.
"We always find a way, together," Vanya replied to Amaryllis question. The next question made Vanya swallow a little, and narrowed her eyes as she smelled blood. But Theo came running in and dried his eyes on the way. He stopped when he saw that Sophie was awake, and his heart skipped for a second. He had been pretty close with her. He walked next to Jamie and sat down next to him.
"Hey Soph," he smiled softly.

Jasmine breathed out, her mind was a mess and she couldn't handle it much longer. She picked up the knife that Melania had used to stab herself with and looked at the blood. Her best friend was dead. Her brother was dead. People she had sworn to protect, people she had given up her own happiness her own life to keep safe - and they were dead. Her hand was lightly shaking. If she joined them, could she help them? Her mind was screaming at her and all she wanted to do was to scream back - but she couldn't. Nothing made sense anymore. Lion talking to Mariella, but was it enough. What if it wasn't enough. She turned the knife towards her heart and looked at her hands.
"I can help them.. I have to do something," she said looking at Jamie. "I have to do something.. they don't deserve this.. but I do," she took a deep breath in.
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 10:38 am

Jamie reluctantly pulled Melania into his arms. He didn’t want to leave Sophie, but Amaryllis was right. They needed to stop working against each other. She took Melania to an industrial freezer and put her down there. He felt like they had been dead for too long already. What went on down there? He went back to the others. She sat down next to Amaryllis and held Sophie’s hand in his. He let Amaryllis do what she needed to, to get his sister back. He didn’t like what Amaryllis told him in her thoughts. Who had told Sophie he was dead? And why? He smiled sadly when she reached for his cheek. He embraced her when she said his nickname. ”I’m here,” he whispered to her. He furrowed his brows when he heard a heart beating fast. He looked around and saw Jasmine pointing a knife to her heart. He was in front of her in less than a second. He forced the knife out of her hand. ”What the hell are you doing!?” He asked a little harshly. He realized that and put his hands around her face. ”Don’t do that. I can’t loose you too,” he said quietly and locked his gaze with hers. ”You don’t deserve to go there. Don’t ever say that,” he said and put his arms around her.

Jessalyn stayed in the kitchen as Theo left to join the others. She needed to be alone.

Lion didn’t want to fight. He was so emotionally drained from losing his sister. Even if she came back, it was still hard to feel her gone. He lifted Reggie up and put him in the freezer with the others. He went back to the others and put his arm around Vanya. He needed her close right now. He looked at Amaryllis as she served as an inspirational speaker right now. ”We just need each other. Then it will be okay,” he swallowed, as he had a little trouble believing it at the moment. They couldn’t get them back by putting their head together. He just hoped Mel, Baal, Reggie and Marie could find a way back together.
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 6:58 pm

Karmena had nodded to what Amaryllis said to her and kept herself quiet. She wasnt going to let her anger out anymore, because in truth it wouldnt do anything else than cause a sprain on Jamie and her's friendship. She held Mariella in her arms as she carried her to the freezer, as Baal had taken Melania. Baal stood there for a while and watched them before he put a hand on Karmena's shoulder once again and their eyes met. He nodded to her and let go as he walked out of the mansion to the ground. He really hated going to hell, especially because he knew that Samaira wasnt too keen on giving up people - She was better at just receiving them.
He made his mark and mumbled the demonic spell to open the portal and looked at it for a bit as he then just stepped in. He had a bad feeling about the whole thing, and it would soon come to be true.

Time worked different in hell, so as he came back, it would be as if he hadn't even gone. He looked oddly different in the way he looked at them and turned to the portal as he ran his mark around it. He mumbled some words and said 4 names before he moved his hand away and exhaled. He turned his front to the others again and had a frown. "It's easier if we part ways now after this. Your friends can come out from here when they're ready," he then said quite blatantly and turned his eyes away. Karmena raised an eyebrow but didnt say a word. He looked back at them, "If you ever need my help, I'll help you. But no more than that. You guys shouldnt meddle with people from the past," - "You will have to return some day and leave them behind," he then said as he walked for the door and grabbed the handle. "I'm not good at farewells, so let's just not. I hope you find back to your original time some day," were the last words spoken from him. He opened the door and stepped out, leaving all questions unanswered. He just needed some air and to get away from this mess.

Karmena just stared at the open door for a while before she leaned back and exhaled. She ran her fingers through her hair and got up from the sofa as she moved over to the window and watched him walk away. She wondered what had happened that had caused this change in him. It couldnt have been good.

// Baal out.
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 8:48 pm

Amaryllis let out a sigh as the demon Baal returned. She looked at the portal and how he mumbled a few words, before turning to them all. Curious she walked closer. Something had changed in the demon, she could tell, and carefully she reached out and touched him. Not for long, just long enough for her to know what had happened.

Sophie scrunched her face as she looked at Theo, almost as if she was searching her mind to find out who he was. Her bottom lip shaking as she tried to say something, but soon Jamie was gone from her and over at Jasmine. Sophie looked at the knife with big eyes, her teeth smacking together as she tried saying something. Anything. Without a word the knife flew through the room, stabbing the wall instead of Jasmine. She kept sitting, holding her arms around her legs, resting her chin on her knees as she tried understanding what was going on. So many people. So many energies. Her body was shaking, and looked to the demon as he left. She didn’t know who he was, what was going on or where she was in this moment. Her eyes looked around analyzing every face in the room and stopped as she reached Theo again. ”I’m going to die,” she whispered her breathing unsteady. Her hands frantically trying to move as they cramped in fear. ”I didn’t mean to do it – I didn’t mean to do it – I didn’t mean to do it,” she kept repeating shaking her head and pulling at her hair. Her whole body trembled as it went into chock.

”Soph, we are not going to kill you,” Amaryllis said calmly, but her heart broke for that girl. She had seen her mind, and it was not in a pretty condition. The trybid took a step forward but was swung against the wall as Sophie looked to her. ”Ow,” she mumbled as she landed on the ground. ”Soph, please trust me,” Amaryllis said getting to her feet and then feeling her whole body getting pinned to the wall, as if some force was holding her back. She tried keeping calm, she really did, but fear did flash in her eyes. She hoped Karmena wouldn’t see it. ”We all need to be calm right now, I know it’s hard,” she whispered, feeling her air getting pressed out of her chest.

”I don’t want to die,” Sophie cried and Amaryllis felt the force getting lifted off of her as she fell to the ground. Things started shaking, and Sophie was becoming unstable. ”Either you knock her out or you get her to focus on one person,” Amaryllis mumbled, still trying to get air into her system.
Mariella

Mariella

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 10:47 pm

Jasmine looked into Jamies eyes when he asked her what she was doing. Her tear filled eyes was making her vision blurred and she just wanted her best friend and her brother back. "I'm sorry," she cried again as he put his arms around her.

Vanya looked at hell running lose as Sophie seemed to freak out and loose controle. She used her speed to run behind Sophie and quickly snapped her neck, and breathed out.
"Sorry Jamie, I'm not risking anyone else today," she breathed out. Feeling a weird type of fear. She looked around with narrowed eyes. "Do you feel that?" She asked and turned her eyes to Lion. But it was almost impossible that they would feel the emotion as strong as she did, or maybe she just told herself that. Vanya scratched her neck and stepped away from the young vampire.

Mariella gasped as she returned to her body. Longing after air and her heart was beating like crazy. She looked around realizing her heart beat. "No.. no no no," she looked at Reginald and Melanias bodies. She moved over to Reginald and put her hands on his face.
"Please come back to me.. please.." she begged feeling her tears running down her cheeks and she looked to Melania. But she couldn't stay in the cold, she needed to get rid of some of this dark energy. She could feel it like a knife in her soul. So she got up, and rushed out of the cold room. She walked into the sitting room and watched them all stand there.
"Lion.. I need you," she said pretty weak, feeling like her entire being was exploding from resisting all the dark energy som hell. So before anyone really could say anything she just walked over and wrapped herself around her brother. The wave of energy lashed out in the entire room. But thanks to Lions yang energy it was balanced, and nothing that would feel to harsh on the others. Mariella looked to the side when she saw her mom. "Mom?" She asked a little unsure, but it made her cry. Mariella wasn't usually the person crying, but giving going through hell - all she wanted to do was cry. Not knowing if Reginald and Melania made it - it felt like she was dying all over again.
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyFre Maj 03, 2019 11:09 pm

Jamie held her in silence. He didn’t know what to say. He could understand why she would want to do it, but it was too risky. He darted his eyes to Sophie as Vanya broke her neck. He moved away from Jasmine a little. ”You should have let me talk with her,” he said in a cold tone. He didn’t want to see his sister like that.

Jessalyn finished her tea and put the cup down on the counter top. She needed somebody, someone who didn’t need her to be strong. She picked up her phone and called Amery. ”I need you.” She said as tears seemed to clog her throat. ”I’m in Abigal’s home,” she told him before hanging up. She also texted Zitora. Zitora was a good friend, and she would love her support, but it was just as much because the kids might need someone with her abilities.

Lion didn’t feel capable of much right now. Not until she was by his side again. He stood by the window, just looking outside. But then something changed. He narrowed his eyes and looked around the room. Something had changed. He looked at the door when Mariella came back. He rushed forward until they met, and he held her close. Everything seemed to balance out. He didn’t know what to feel. He had been so empty, and now it felt like he was slowly being filled back up. He lifted her into air, as he just wanted to hold her as long, he could. Just then he realized Reggie and Melania wasn’t with her. He didn’t ask, since he didn’t want to make it worse for her. He put her back down and smiled at her. His smile had never seemed happier. He had been so scared, sad beyond belief, and now she was here back with him. ”You almost had me consider following you,” he admitted. His lip twisted into a playful grin. ”But I would most likely had ended in heaven,” he said and put his arm around her neck.

Jamie was confused when Mariella suddenly came back. How? He let her have her moment with Lion, before he went to her. Tears were appearing in his eyes. ”You fucking scared me,” he stated and pushed her shoulder, before he forced Lion’s arm off her and embraced her. ”You are not allowed to die,” he ordered.

Jessalyn could have sworn she had seen Mariella move by the kitchen, but she shortly thought she might have been imagining it. She walked to the others and saw her in Jamie’s arms. She walked to her with a fast pace and stopped right by her. Jamie ended the hug and walked back to Jasmine. Jessalyn took both her children’s hands in hers. She just smiled at them. She didn’t say anything. She didn’t need to. She was just happy they were all okay.
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 12:55 pm

As Sophie flung Amaryllis against the wall, it took all in Karmena to not just jump her. But right before she started moving, she made herself stop again. Mariella? She thought to herself as she watched the siren hurry into her twinbrother's arms. She clenched her teeth as all the emotions went over her head, catching her completely off guard. She couldnt take this anymore, so she walked up to Sophie and looked deep into her eyes as she grabbed her face and focused her ability all on the girl, "Relax," she commanded as Sophie would feel a sudden rush of comfort and safety spread in her. She let go of the girls face and looked at Amary with an apologetic expression. She couldnt stay in this house, not for a moment longer, so she quickly went for the door and ran directly into Kyle. She shoved him away and ran out, grabbing her phone to find Dean's location. It wasnt that she needed his comfort, or maybe she did. She knew Amary was going to be sad about it, but in the moment of it all, she just felt like there was no where else to go, she just couldnt talk to any of the ones involved.
She ran away from the mansion without looking back, hoping that Amary would understand her decision to leave.

Kyle stood frozen in the door for a second as he had watched the vampire leave till he walked into the room and looked at the others. He walked over to Amary and lifted her to her feet as he studied her face, "Are you alright?" he asked, just to be sure. He moved his eyes to the others, "Where is Reginald and Melania?" he then asked, but his face seemed to be drained from emotion the moment he saw their faces with their sorrowfilled relief. He just exhaled and put his arms around the trybrid to give her his comfort, wondering what the hell that had just happened.

Lucia had been in hell for quite a while with Taylor and she wasnt sure that she was the same after it. She stepped through the portal with the banshee in her hand and walked into the room with the others. "Surprise motherfuckers, was wondering if y'all truly forgot about us. Seems so," she announced with a slight smile, yet the smile didnt reach her empty eyes. Her clothes were torn and the wound had been infested with something dark that couldnt be explained. Yet she had just seemed to shrug off the pain and keep it on the inside, instead of showing it on the outside. "Where is the fucking beers at?" she asked before she let go of Taylor's hand and proceeded to walk to the kitchen, opening a beer and downing it in one go. She pushed herself up onto the counter and rubbed her temples with her palms, closing her eyes for a bit.
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 7:35 pm

Sophie looked into the vampires dark eyes and froze as she obeyed the order. Her mind was going crazy still, but the order seemed to dull it showing through her powers. Then everything went dark again as Vanya grabbed her and snapped her neck. Her lifeless body falling to the floor with a low thumping sound.

Amaryllis got to her feet and looked shortly to Karmena as she left and bit her lip. She wanted to run after her, but before she knew it Kyle was at her side. His arms offered no comfort, but she leaned her head against his chest with a blank expression. She swallowed, feeling the guilt getting to her. It was once again her fault. Her mistakes piling on her like heavy bricks. She wondered when the last brick was going to break her completely. ”They are dead,” she mumbled silently. No emotion in her voice as she looked at Mariella. Why had Amaryllis been so reckless back then? If she hadn’t touched that medalion in her mother’s stuff, her and Vanya would’ve never started this chain reaction. She moved out of Kyle’s embrace and went back to her room. Lion had her sister back, and he had Vanya as support. What could Amaryllis offer? Nothing, she felt. She went to her room, closed and locked the door.

Taylor took a deep breath as he stepped out of the portal, his body almost black like charcoal. He had no witty comeback right now, as he simply sat down on his knees on the floor. It had been so silent in hell, and now the voices came running back. He closed his eyes and just sat on the floor, feeling his own body once more. He slowly got to his feet and went out in the direction that Lucia had went. He grabbed a beer himself and took a sip. Then placed the bottle down on the counter, taking her empty bottle too and placing it. ”I need to feel it for real,” he mumbled and grabbed her face between her hands. He pressed his lips against hers and felt his heart beat like a huge drum going faster and faster. As he pulled away he looked her in the eyes. ”Still full on homo from my side,” he whispered, happy that he could still feel this for her, even though the shit they had just been through had shaken them to the core.
Mariella

Mariella

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 8:26 pm

Vanya and Jasmine just looked at Mariella entered the room and almost fell into Lions arms.
Mariella listened to him and pulled herself out of his arms, as he said he almost considered following her. She shook her head. "No.. don't say that," she replied in a half crack whisperer. His little grin, was almost failing her to smile - but a little hint of a smirk seemed to show. "Most likely.. but I couldn't have done it without you," she answered.  Mariella breathed out, just feeling the fresher air. Jamie walked over and embraced her.
"I didn't mean to scare you," she still cried, "I'm still scared," she whispered and closed her tear filled eyes. Admitting she was scared wasn't really her thing, but she was scared of of her mind that this was just one of the games. What if she closed her eyes for too long and ended back in hell? "It wasn't my intentions to go out like that, trust me," she said with a sad smile. Then she walked to her mother, because if anything could seem to just calm her a tiny bit - it would be her mother. But she still felt so cold. And of course she did. The darkness had a grib om her so deep, and her soul was filled up with it. Lions abilities kept it in check - but she had spend so much time taking it in, and now she was scared of what it will do. Mariella wrapped her arms tight around her mother, and just needed that right now.

Kyle entered the room asking after Reginald and Melania. And she felt her whole world freeze for a second, then she pulled herself out of her mother embrace and listened to Amaryllis' words.
"More specific.. they are in hell," she said with an almost dried out voice. She still had marks on her neck from when Reginald had been forced to strangle her - but they were slowly healing. The tears still ran down her cheeks. "I still need some water through," she said again. Lucia and her friend stepped out. She breathed out in disappointment and shook her head. She watched them walk away, then she looked at the time - only minutes had past - what 15? 20? it felt like they had been stuck in hell for hours. Mariella walked over to the window and took a deep breath in.
"Sorry.. It's.. it's just a lot to take in," she said feeling her heart racing. "I'm fine really," she lied but if she could convince herself of her lie was it really a lie then? Mariella closed her eyes and just tried collecting herself. She was still crying, but mostly she just needed to collect herself up. Clearly what had happened had effected her more than she liked. "Please come back.. come back," she closed her eyes and just repeated those words in a whisper almost impossible to hear.

Vanya watched Amaryllis walk away and followed her. Lion had his sister, he could do without her for a little while. Vanya stood outside the door and knocked.
"Hey, its me. Lock the damn door up," she said standing outside. "I know you are blaming yourself for all this, but its not your fault," she said putting her hand on the door. "Please just let me in Amary," she sighed and looked at the door. The strong emotion from inside was enough to not making her leave, and Amary knew that Vanya wouldn't leave.

Jasmine put her head back and closed her eyes for a second. "I will go check on them," she said and looked up at Jamie. "Stay with Marie, I'll be fine, I just can't stand still and go nothing," she said with a little smile. Then she walked passed Lucia and Taylor and into the cold room and sat down besides her friends.
"You better come back. I don't know what I'll do without you," she admitted and felt her tears bottling up again. "I need both of you.. please," she whispered as she caressed Melanias cheek and looked at Reginald.

Theo sat with Sophies body after Vanya had snapped the vampires body. It wasn't fair, but nothing was really fair at this point - was it? He lifted Sophie up and handed her to Jamie as Jasmine left. He took out his phone, and kept in touch with Eilish who seemed to have eyes on Anastasia - it wasn't good.  He knew he would have to go soon, but could he leave Mariella like this? Leave anyone like this? So he walked out getting that glass of water Mariella was asking about and handed it to her. Mariella smiled a little at Theo before taking the water, just to manipulate the water and run it over her arm. She needed it to not dry out.
Gæst
Gæst

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 8:57 pm

Jamie felt split. He felt an obligation to both Jasmine and Sophie, like he had to take of them because nobody else would. And then Mariella came back. What was he supposed to do? He was not happy that his sister had been killed once again, but he also knew he might have done the same, if it hadn’t been his sister. He looked at Kyle when he came to ask question. It wasn’t right. They couldn’t be dead. Marie had come back, so maybe they would to. God, he hoped they would. Not only for him, but he wouldn’t want to see a Marie without Reggie. She wasn’t sure he could handle it. He looked to Lucia and her friend. He had to bite his tongue to tell them to shut up. They were being wildly inappropriate in his opinion. Jamie took Sophie’s body from Theo. He had to get away from here. They needed a place where she wasn’t in danger for being killed. However much he wanted to stay to be emotional support, he had to think of Sophie right now. He went to his room and put her down on the bed. He locked the door to keep the room private and undisturbed.

Lion admittedly didn’t pay much attention to anything else than his sister. He smiled when Jamie and Marie were reunited. He knew Jamie had been scared as well. He cared for her almost as much as Lion did. He smiled as their mom joined them and tried to make them feel better. Lion looked to the others when Marie hugged Jessalyn. He looked to Kyle who of course wanted to know what was going on. Marie and Amary had no problem telling them, which was probably best. He didn’t have the mental energy to talk about what had just happened. Not when two of his friends were still dead. ”It’s okay Ellie. Take your time,” he said and went to embrace his mother.

Jessalyn had taken Marie into her arms and held her close. She kissed the top of her head. But she also let her go when she needed a break. She looked at Kyle with a sigh. ”Mariella came back. There is a good chance they are on their way,” she explained and put her arms around her son. She was happy he knew what to do, that he knew she needed a hug. Her and Veronica had done a good job with them. ”Thank you sweetheart,” she said exited to hug to brush her hand against his cheek. ”Stay here with your friend, I’ll go be with your friend,” she said and went to the freezer to join Jasmine. ”How are you holding up?” She asked the banshee.
Sponsoreret inhold

Tearing us apart  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tearing us apart    Tearing us apart  Empty

Tearing us apart
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: