Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents Empty
IndlægEmne: Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents   Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 3:22 pm

He stared at the bottle with big eyes before his eyes moved to Eilish, "Are you serious about this? I really gotta drink whatever is in this bottle?" he then asked and made a disgusted expression at the thought of what was in there. Frankly no one knew, it was a bottle that had been found behind a sofa, so whatever was in there, was up to mystery, "This is some wicked stuff," he mumbled as he opened the bottle and took a whiff. He gulped to hold back his vomit and gagged as he moved the bottle away from his face, "This is gonna suck," he then said as he put the bottle up to his mouth and took a sip. Whatever it was, it was disgusting as hell. It didnt help that Baal also only ate souls, so when he finished it, he dropped the bottle and put a hand up to his mouth. He harked and wheezed as he grabbed a table nearby, before his gaze went to Eilish.
His eyes moved to Melania, but then they moved around to everyone in the group. He looked at Serenity and straightened his back as he let go of the table, "Truth or dare," he then asked quite strained, as he still tried to hold in whatever was in that bottle.

Truth: "Most disgusting thing ever eaten?" he asked as he eyed the bottle he had just had.

Dare: "Attach a card to your forehead, if it falls then you have to put the card in your mouth and sing the national anthem of Australia," he then said with a strained smirk.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents   Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 4:58 pm

Eilish had dared Baal to drink the whole bottle of mystery liquid, and he actually did it. She gave him a nod of approval as he held the vomit down, giving him a twisted smile. She liked seeing Baal in pain, at least this kind of pain – it was fun to see a demon squirm like that. She looked around at the people in the room, wondering why they had actually accepted her into their group all of a sudden.

”Dare,” Serenity said without caring what the dare was. She wasn’t going to let a good challenge down, and she got one. She let out a small laugh and grabbed a deck of playing and grabbed a stabler off the table. Eilish widened her eyes at the sight and Serenity stabled the playingcard to her forehead, without even blinking, sending Baal a grin. ”No singing tonight, sweet demon spawn,” she said winking at him. Then she turned her face to @Dean and pointed at him, like she had just decided whom she wanted to slaughter. ”Truth or dare?” she asked.

Truth: ”What or who would you bring with you to a deserted island and why?” she asked looking around.

Dare: ”I dare you to wear your underwear on the top of your pants for the rest of the game,” she said with a laugh.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents   Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 7:33 pm

He couldn’t help but laugh at Baals reaction to drinking the mystery liquid and was glad he hadn’t gotten that dare.
He widened his eyes at Serenity that just stapled the card to her forehead without expressing any pain. She was a badass for sure.
Truth,” he said. A smile showed on his face as he thought about his answer.“A lover, a bed and a plane so I can leave whenever I get bored,” he answered with a teasing look in his eyes, before he laughed shortly. “I’m just kidding. I’d bring anything that would help me survive such as a machete and something that could send signals to boats and planes passing by,” he said. A survival kit seemed like the most logical answer. He couldn't really think of a specific person that he needed to bring. Though it would be fun to kidnap Karmena to a deserted island.
Alright, Karm. Truth or Dare?” he asked and looked at Karmena.

Truth: “What is your biggest irrational fear?

Dare: “Read out the last text you sent,
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents   Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 7:50 pm

Karmena raised an eyebrow as Baal had downed the mystery liquid and had to keep her calm to not gag from imagining what he had just conusmed. She turned her eyes to Eilish and exhaled, hopefully that was the worst thing that the siren could have done, but doubtfully would it be the last thing to happen. She watched Serenity staple the card to her head and bit back a smirk, as she felt a bit of respect grow towards her. Baal just widened his eyes for a bit and made a slight nervous cough. "Jesus," he said and sat back down in the circle. Karmena turned her head to Dean as he was asked and and narrowed her eyes a bit. "You're just giving her ideas," she said as she nodded towards Eilish and leaned back against the sofa's backside. She lifted her knee up and placed her arm over it as she considered which option to pick.
"Irrational fear. Being stuck in a dirty room without cleaning supplies," she then answered as she then turned her face around to look at who to pick. "Leannán,"

Truth: "Something you've never admitted before?"

Dare: "Call your boyfriend and tell him that you're going to kiss Dean tonight,"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents   Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 12:08 am

These people were out of their league, and they didn’t even realize it, Eilish thought as she looked at what happened around her. The different events she didn’t really react to much, just watched with a blank expression. She sent Karmena a crooked and slight devilish smile at her mention of ideas. It was her turn, and of course she picked dare. ”So original, Hale,” she said rolling her eyes and found her phone from her pocket and rang him up without hesitation. ”Hi. It’s me. I’m going to kiss Dean, so better start digging his grave,” she said and hung up, sending Karmena a warning glare. ”Truth or dare, puppy,” she said.

Truth: ”Tell us about a weird fetish of yours,” she said coldly.

Dare: ” I dare you to go one round without giving Hale those puppy-dog-eyes – if you fail, well..” she said shrugging.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents   Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 11:47 am

He just shrugged his shoulders at Karm’s comment and smiled at her truth answer. Most people in the room knew that she was a clean freak, so he had to think of a better question next. He turned to look at Eilish as she picked dare. He chuckled when he heard what it was and couldn’t imagine what punishment Dean would receive, but he knew he was a dead man if it happened. Eilish said he could start digging his grave. “You would so love that," he said and picked dare since he had picked truth last. Dean rolled his eyes at Eilish’s dare. He must’ve stared a lot at Karmena but it was a piece of cake to not look at one person for one round. She didn’t even mention a punishment if he failed. “Then I guess I’m forced to look at y’all ugly asses,” he laughed and turned to look at Baal. “Truth or Dare?” he asked.

Truth: “Tell us your most embarrassing story,” he said with a sly smile.

Dare: “Give one of the girl’s a lap dance,” he dared with a teasing look in his eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents   Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 12:03 pm

Baal could feel the spite in the air and he wasnt sure what to think of it. Dean was a mortal, so he sort of felt the need to protect him if Eilish was really gonna try to do something. The truth's and dare's seemed to be getting either more feisty or daring, and he turned his eyes to Dean as he called them ugly asses, "I'd like to think that I got my looks from my mother," he just said with a shrug, it probably wasnt true as Lucifer had been the most beautiful angel.
He had picked Eilish's dare, so he didnt feel like doing another. His stomach was still churning after the mystery liquid. "My most embarrassing story... Hmmm." he said as he scratched his neck. "I once admitted to my father that I had a deep care for humans. He wasnt quite happy about it, so he made me watch as he killed a few in cold blood. I was quite young, but I never forgot," he then said, realizing it was probably more depressing than embarrassing. But he hadnt really done anything embarrassing, not that he could remember.
He turned to Karmena, "Pick," - "Dare," she said and shrugged.
"Show everyone your dance moves," he then said with a sly smirk. Karmena gave him a fiery stare before she pulled herself to her feet and grabbed the phone that had the music playing in the background on low. She put "Disco Inferno by the Trammps on and waited for the chorus. She quite elegantly started moving with her perfected disco moves, a look of dread in her face lingered but soon she focused on the dance, which clearly showed how she had perfected it. She stopped after a while and brushed some hair away looking at Serenity.

Truth: "Why the name Coyotes? It sounds stupid,"

Dare: "Make Eilish smile, or shed a piece of clothing in shame,"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents   Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 12:51 am

Serenity made a pained expression as Eilish dared the werewolf. Why were they being so hard on him anyways? She shook her head and watched as Baal told his story. She leaned towards him, placing a hand on his with a warm smile on her lips. ”Not that many embarrassing stories, huh mate?” she said with a sad smile, but she understood were he was coming from – at least some what. Then Karmena picked a dare, and she could hold back a laugh as she watched the vampire bust a move to the rythm of the music. Eilish just watched with a plain face, feeling it oddly comfortable to be with these people.

”Truth,” Serenity said with a smile, she had just picked dare, and the card was still stapled onto her forehead. ”Woa, chill with that language,” she chuckled, shaking her head. ”Well it just kind of came into be, but fun fact; coyote’s are a natural predator of snakes,” she said shrugging. The name had just come up and they just decided to stick with it. Wasn’t really anything other than that. ”Eilish, truth or dare?” she asked.

Eilish sighed, stretching her back and grabbing her glass of water, taking a sip. ”Hit me with soem truth,” she said calmly, not really caring so much at this point. Her focus was mainly on what she was going to say to Samuel later. ”Tell us why you are silent so often,” Serenity said with a smile. Eilish looked to those around her and breathed out. ”Because no one ever plans a murder out loud,” she said with a shrug. She then turned her eyes to Baal. ”Truth or dare?” she said with a small wicked smile on her lip.

Truth: ”If you could pick a time in history to live in, when would it be and why?”

Dare: ”I dare you to kiss Serenity.”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents   Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents Empty

Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Drystan - Truth or dare?
» Truth or Dare - Fællesemne
» Two serpents walks into a bar
» The Southside Serpents
» Gang: The Southside Serpents

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum