Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 8:00 pm

Lucia looked at Dean as he introduced himself and gave him a simple nod. She wasnt really going to introduce herself as she liked Karmena naming her 'memelord'. It fit well. She turned around as she heard a familiar voice and frowned when it was Taylor. She walked over to him and gave him a firm slap on the shoulder with furious eyes, "T F man? What are you doing here, idiot," she scolded him but just shook her head as he seemed to take everything in. The bridge was made and they had to cross it to get to the others. She grabbed Taylor and pulled him with her across as she scowled, "Deadass, if you fucking die, I'll get Baal to bring me to hell so I can kill your dumb ass again," she warned him and let go as they crossed the bridge. The same joyous demeanor was gone now as things had gotten more serious. Lucia could switch between the two like that.
Karmena just almost skipped through the bridge as soon as it was up and grabbed Amaryllis with her one hand, "This is gonna hurt. But we'll fix you on the other side," she then said as she pulled Amaryllis over her shoulder and ran across the bridge. Everything was much harder with only one hand, she felt out of balance. Who could know that an arm upheld the balance in a body? Luckily, Karmena had enough control to not just trip over and fall down into the pit with her girlfriend. On the other side she as careful as she could, put Amary down on the ground and looked at her with a worried expression. "You're not healing too fast are you? We need to straigthen that back before it heals that way," she then said. Jake walked over to them and put a hand on Amaryllis shoulder, "Tell me what to do and I'll do it," he said before he looked up at the others for a bit, yet ready to comply at every request that Amary had.
Baal was relieved to feel Anastasia's hand on his shoulder. He nodded to her words and couldnt agree more. They had to get out. He looked at Amaryllis and bit his lip, "We cant fix her here in the cave," he then said before he looked at Jake, "Can you carry her?" he asked. He would himself but the dark energy was still affecting him. He was afraid of what he might do if it took over. He just wasnt safe for someone wounded. Jake nodded and grabbed Amaryllis before he carefully lifted her up into his arms.
Karmena rose from Amaryllis and walked over to Eilish and put her healthy hand under her arm to support her - That she knew she could do. "You sure have a few tricks up your sleeve, Leannán," she said in a indifferent tone, yet it was a compliment. She looked up at the others as everyone seemed to be ready to go. "I can feel the air. We're close to an exit," she concluded and started following the breeze, helping Eilish as best as she could. It had to be hard to hold up the bridge for everyone to cross. And Karmena was impressed to know that Eilish cared that much for everyone's safety. Not that she doubted her - But the siren was good at hiding her feelings about everything. "Let's get you to that 'annoying demon' Valeria mentioned," she then said to spark up some sort of hope. Maybe she needed to know that they would get out more than Eilish.
Lucia made a worried expression as her eyes met with Valeria. Something seemed wrong, this wasnt how Baal had described it in the future. Had they changed the outcome? There was something important that he had said that she couldnt remember. What was it? Had it drowned in the flow of information? She felt a slight headache as she was churning her memory to see if she could remember. But nothing came up. Just a burning feeling in her head.

Outside, the air was fresh as it could be. Fresh rain had fallen throughout the day, making the air damply fresh. It was a relief to finally get to inhale it.
As soon as they stepped out the cave, Baal exhaled deeply as he thought that the pain would go away as he was free from the dark energy that roamed the tunnels, yet something was deeply wrong. He clenched Ana's hand a bit tightly before he realized that it could hurt and let her go. He felt a knot in his throat that only seemed to grow. He fell onto his knees and started wheezing as the marks on his body started glowing faintly in the dark, his skin around his face seemed stone-ish as it started cracking. and felt as if he could give into the darkness any moment. He lifted his hand and looked into his palm, the mark glowing like hellfire. He widened his eyes and clenched the fist, "I... I cant fight it, much longer," he then said in a sorrowful tone as he looked up at Ana, "I have to give in..." he said but his eyes pleaded for her help. But what could she do? The darkness had an overwehlming grip on him, surely nothing could stop it?
He pushed himself to his feet and felt his breath grow weaker. "I just need to do one thing first... Or else I will regret it for the rest of my life..." he said as he gently cupped Ana's face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers in a tender yet small kiss, that seemed to lighten the darkness. It cleared his mind but he quickly notied something else. "I feel... a very dark presence," he said loudly enough for everyone to hear. Karmena turned around and gritted her teeth in anger. "A witch's blood...." she mumbled to herself, yet it was almost a silent whisper than something cohearent. Baal's eyes had been planted at the ground at the sight he had seen and then looked up at the other's and frowned deeply, "You all have it in you... The dark energy..." he then said as he clenched his teeth and had a pained look in his eyes. He turned his eyes to Lion, "Restore your memory... I fear the worst for everyone..." he then said through gritted teeth.
Karmena looked to Lion and her frown only grew sourer. "Can you do it?" she asked him rather coldly, but she didnt mean to be cold. She was just fed up with all this bullshit, why could this timeline not have anything else than misery and pain? Lucia's expression turned to something horrified as the memory came back to her. If Lion remembered, everything would go according to the plan, fuck she had to stop him before it was too late. She stumbled a bit back and fell on her behind as she put a hand up to her head, not saying anything for a long while as she seemed frozen in horror. She then looked up at Lion, but it was probably too late, "Lion dont do i....!" she screamed but it was already too late. A sharp pain spread in her and she grabbed her shoulder as a painful scream left her lips.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 9:55 pm

Eilish looked to Valeria as she mentioned a demon looking out for her, and she only knew one who would be stupid enough to join such a mission. She wanted to smile, but kept that in as she held the bridge for people to cross over to them. Shortly she snared at the banshee that had decided to test her bridge, and gave a stern look as she watched Lucia grab the banshee, scolding him. When people had passed safely, she leaned a bit back and placed her head against the dirt wall, catching her breath. One thing was jumping around for fun, another thing was supporting different weights as they crossed the bridge.

Tyler let out a small laughter at Lucia. ”I’ll take my L’s any day, memester,” he said, referring to his death as a losing situation. To be honest he didn’t really care wether he lived or died, but maybe he was too big of a coward to kill himself in the end. He nodded at Dean’s words, and instead grabbed the guy’s face in between his palms and placed a kiss against his lips. ”I love me some bussy,” he said and winked at the werewolf before looking around and at the vampire missing an arm. ”Oh shit, don’t tell me you lost your good arm,” he said and made a wanking motion with his hand before he stood a little idle as some spirit went up and right in his face. He bopped his head back and forth as the spirit practically yelled in his face. ”Anybody know a Marius? He’s a fucking party,” he said just staring at the large man in front of him. To Tyler, all spirits looked like normal people walking around, and often it was hard for him to differentiate between who was alive and who was dead. However the pills that Lucia had given him had helped him a lot, and he kinda feared what would happen when he ran out.

Amaryllis smiled to Karmena and handed her her arm. ”I think this belongs to you,” she said with a faint smile on her lips, however she quickly frowned as she felt her body getting placed down. Her leg had started healing already, but her back was a pure mess, and she felt like an idiot for having tried to walk over with Jake. She looked a little strained at Jake and nodded at his words, and Karmena asked him to carry her. Amaryllis didn’t even get time to protest until she felt herself in Jake’s arms, and she let out a small groan as she could feel every nerve in her body trying to heal. ”I might need one of you to relocate my back later – I’m too young to have an uneven spine,” she muttered as she placed her head against Jake’s shoulder as they started walking.

Eilish just nodded at Karmena’s words. She wasn’t really in the mindset to give a comeback, and the noise that Tyler was making, really made her blood boil. As they started walking she could sense what Karmena was trying to do, and apreciated it somewhat, but also she felt it just adding to her annoyance. ”Let’s just get out of here, I feel like I’m a bird in a cage,” she mumbled as she walked forward. Her ability normally wasn’t this draining, but the control she had to have when people had passed was immense. She felt her body close to giving in to it’s own weight, but she kept herself standing. Stubborn as always and not willing to give up.

Amethyst looked at her brother with a sigh and shook her head, before giving him a push against the shoulder. ”Your girlfriend out there too?” she growled, but it sounded more teasing than serious. She looked to Sophie as her brother embraced her, and she was quick to pull the female vampire away from her brother. ”Jay, don’t trust the others,” Sophie said with fear in her eyes, before she looked to Amethyst pulling her with her. ”I’ll get the kid to safety first – you go on ahead and have your piece of the fun,” she said rolling her eyes and hauling Sophie after her into the dark cave dissappearing as if it was into thin air.

Finally outside the cave Amaryllis took a deep breath and felt her lungs expand at the fresh air filling them. Eilish joined in the inhale and moved her body around as if to wake it up. She was exhausted, but she needed to keep afloat – just for a while at least. That was before Lucia’s gut wrenching yell ecchoed through the forrest surrounding them. Eilish was quick to turn around and watched as Reginald came running with Tiana on his back out from the tunnel, the other part of the rescue team following soon after. ”Mela! I need your help!” Eilish yelled a bit slurred from using her abilities. She was still going to fight that monster Ramsay. ”Tiana! Little witch, you too!” she groaned as she stumbled forward, leaning against Melania. She swallowed and looked at the demon who had just stabbed Lucia, and she felt like there was flames in her eyes. ”Mela, please freeze time now – Tiana, deprive him, but let him hear and see us,” she said in her dominant tone, but it was clear that she had a plan. As the two females had done as such she lifted her hand up towards the demon with a devilish and twisted smile on her lips. ”You did a lot of harm, but I don’t care about that; I care about the fact that you had the fucking guts to go after those I care about,” she snarled and made a fast handmovement. A vortex span into Ramsay’s core, spewing blood and guts everywhere, but Eilish just widened her eyes as she felt her power going out of control. As the vortex had entered the demons body she made it implode, and with it went the demon to smitereens. Eilish collapsed on the grass, gasping for air, and time would soon return to normal. Her body was shaking as she tried staying conscious.

Tyler leaned over to Valeria. ”Remind me to never piss that girl off,” he mumbled and whiped away a few droplets of sweat from his forehead and walked over to Lucia. ”Looks like you had to swallow a huge L today, my dude,” he said looking at her. Reginald moved closer, giving Lucia a vial of vampire blood he had grabbed from the mansion, then his focus turned to Mariella. He walked over and slightly, but not intentionally, pushed away Dean, so that he could examine her. ”You are the dumbest woman in the world,” he said in a loving tone, before placing a gentle kiss against her lips. He then looked to Tiana with a smile on his lips. ”I told you to keep close, now come over here and give your big sister a hug,” he said with a raised eyebrow, before he turned his attention to Kol. ”I killed you before, and I will continue doin it, so run off now before I change my mind,” he snared, his vampyric features showing bright as day. Few of his friends had ever seen this side of him, but right now he needed to be in defense mode before things turned out bad.

Amethyst had returned with Malachite soon after, and saw the remains of her father on the ground. ”Shit,” she mumbled and looked to her brother and saw Kol was still standing. Why hadn’t he done anything? Then her eyes turned to Melania. It was that little spawn of satan and she fucking knew it. ”You little bitch,” she mumbled giving a warning look at Melania before she turned her face towards the mad vampire. She chuckled coldly and without emotion as she looked around. Kids, all of them. Too bad they were going to die soon. ”Anastasia, I like your little boy toy – it seems like Luci has been busy making kids,” she said as her gaze once more fell on the fallen angel. ”Chite, you wanted fun – let’s have it,” she said opening her eyes in a threat.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 12:09 am

So modest,” he replied to Mariella and a faint smile showed on his lips. He still had his arm around her waist and held the other arm close to her to hold her hand, making sure she wasn’t going to fall. He just listened to people’s conversations and turned his face towards Amary to get a look of her back.
Then something unpredictable happened, as he felt the guy’s lips press against his and let go of Marie’s hand to push his shoulder slightly away from him. “Woah man. You’re not my type,” he said and looked surprised at him. He was the first man to ever kiss him and it was honestly the last thing he expected to happen on this journey. Was he really the one that looked like he was most into guys out all the men present? Dean didn’t really know how else to react to it. There were more pressing matters to tend to. He just shook his head at the experience as the guy had turned his attention to something else.

When Karmena started to walk, he lifted Mariella up into his arms since it would be the quickest way to get her out. As they walked towards the exit, and it was silent, Dean noticed faint beeping noises around him. “Do you guys hear that?” he asked and had no clue of why he hadn’t heard it earlier or what it was. He stepped outside of the cave and took a deep breath of the fresh air before he gently placed Marie down on the ground.
He looked at Baal and was afraid of what it meant. He had no idea what dark presence they all held inside of them or how it got there to begin with, but it worried him more than anything else. The next thing he knew the meme girl screamed and he quickly looked in her direction. That’s when he noticed what he assumed to be Ramsay and someone else. He felt so useless, but he also knew that couldn’t do anything that would help them fight effectively. Soon Reggie came towards him and Marie, which made him step a bit away from them. He looked at the other person that Reg said he had killed before. Everything was chaos and hell was about to break loose. He looked to Eilish as she commanded another person to freeze time. The next moment he opened his mouth in horror as the demon had been torn to pieces and Eilish fell to the ground. He was petrified at what was going on, but he quickly went to Eilish as he saw her shaking. He placed a hand on her back. “Are you okay?” he asked in worry as it must've taken all of her energy to get Ramsay like that. He wasn’t sure it was the end of Ramsay but after all the pain he had caused, Dean sure hoped it was.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 2:53 am

Jasmine looked at Malachite and shook her head. "Doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt like hell," she hissed looking at him. He suddenly stopped for a second, only to talk to Jamie. But before she could say anything else she was thrown into the air, and closed her eyes in the fear of not surviving the fall. Jasmine first opened her eyes as Jamie was quick to catch her.
"Its okay," she looked at him. Jasmine felt somehow conflicted at this point, a part of her was ready to go. Go so she couldn't cause them more pain in their life, the other part didn't want to leave the people she cared about. She wanted to be a part of that family again - but also knew it wasn't possible. "It.. it doesn't hurt that much," she lied as she tried to smile. He begged her to drink, she would heal. It was almost like choosing between life or death, and even through she seemed to be so prepared to just die - she drank. If she was going to die, it shouldn't be with Jamie having the guilt of not helping her. When she was done drinking she pushed his wrist away and coughed a bit. "Thank you," she said in a small whisper.

Ana stood by Baals side as they walked out, he seemed drained and she hated it. She hated seeing people in this pain and misery. How had their lives become this nightmare? It wasn't how thing were supposed to be. As he felt to his knees she followed him, making sure to be close by him.
"It's okay, just stay with me," she said softly but worried out of her mind. "We will fight this," she added before she recognized her brothers scent which made her go back on her feet shortly followed by Baal. The rain was falling down on them, licking their wounds. He grabbed her face and pressed his lips against hers which surprised her. It was short and she almost didn't have any time to react before he pulled away from her. She looked behind them as he said there was a very dark presence close by. "Kol," she said almost breathless and her face seemed to turn pale shortly.

Valeria turned around as she heard her sister scream echoed in her head.
"Lucia!" She yelled and ran do her, to grab her and pull her to the side. "Hey, its okay. It's just a little stab wound. You'll be fine, I promise," she said softly, as her eyes inspected her sisters injury with care.

Tiana narrowed her eyes as Eilish came closer to her and Melania. Shortly she looked at Reggie. "Go make sure my sister is okay," she said, no time for questions. She would be fine with Melania and Eilish. Tiana gave Eilish a nod and did as she was told. It was easier just removing few senses anyways then all of them. She didn't like the sight of the demon exploding and it would most likely ruin her future naps. "That was disgusting," she mumbled and looked after Lion.
Vanya seemed to wake up shortly after, perhaps it was the smell of blood? She sat up, feeling mosly drained from her strength. But she saw Eilish fall to the ground, which made her look around she crawled to her and grabbed a knife on her way.
"I know you basically hate me, and I pretend to hate you. But let me help you," she said looking at the siren as she used the knife to cut up her wrist. "Don't let me bleed out for nothing. You might not have any wounds, but it will help with your energy as well," she added with a little smile on her face.

Tyler learned against Valeria but in a wrong time, and at a wrong place. "If you don't shut your mouth.. the next thing that comes out of it will be your teeth," she warned before looking at Reginald that came over to them. Valeria returned her eyes to Lucia. "How are you feeling?" She asked softly.

Mariella had left Dean lift her up. She hated feeling weak, but she also knew when she couldn't argue with anyone about it. But the second she saw Reggie and Dean let her stand she seemed to be able to breath again. Mariella noticed how he pushed Dean away, but didn't comment on it - she would most likely had done the same thing.
"Oh, here I heard I was quite brave," she smiled softly. She returned the kiss. Mariella still looked more pale than usually, and clearly she was in lack of energy. Tiana looked up the second Reginald said something to her, and she ran over to them to give Mariella a hug. Mariella hugged her sister back, but wasn't in the need of that positive energy right now - but they didn't know that, they couldn't know that. Mariella didn't even understand what was going on. Mariella looked around. Seeking some sort of energy, she needed something. Her eye caught Anastasia, and the two girls had eye contact for a few seconds. Then Mariella realized what took all the dark energy. She looked down at Tiana and took a deep breath in. "Go to Lion," she said let Tiana run over to Lion. Mariella would walk on her own, but she also knew she would fail trying. Mariella needed a better source than the actual bad guys.

Anastasia got up looking at Kol as Reggie threatened him again. Her vampyric features showed, last time he had surprised her - this time she was just angry. She used her speed to move over and grabbed Mariella and placed her next to Baal, to stand by Reggie. Anastasia looked at Kol and all she felt was hatred. Anastasia froze for a second as he name was spoken.
"Oh you want fun," she breathed out in anger. "I'll bloody give it to you," she hissed. Valeria got up and picked up her daggerts.
"First thing first. You don't talk to them like that.. Second.. You want a fight, come at me. I dare you," she said to Malachites annoying sister.

Mariella looked at Baal.
"You hope you don't mind giving a little dark energy for someone in need," she smiled a little weak, but as she put her hand on his arm - she felt the darkness all the negative forces rush into her system. It made her heart beat like crazy at first, but then it slowly got control over itself and it was a quick fix.
"How are you feeling now?" She asked with a little smile, the color seemed to have returned to her cheeks again. Theo walked to Mariella and Baal, but looked at the others. He was watching the people around and seemed to see Mala wait a little behind, so he took a chance and jumped the demon again. But this time he used his ability as soon as he got a hold on Malachite. "I bet you have had some bad nightmares in your life, or maybe not. Lets find out," he hissed angry, clearly angry by the shot he had fired at Jasmine. He made Malachites mind open up and recall every single nightmare he have had his entire life. Overloading his brain.

Tiana was standing very close to Lion. She was tired after using her abilities this much, and she was scared they wouldn't make it out.
"Phasmatos incendia," she whispered as she looked at Kol. A little firespell would be enough to create a little distraction.
Vanya looked at Dean as he walked over to her and Eilish. Minute by minute she felt her strength coming back to her, but she also felt this new feeling she couldn't understand. She looked to the others. They were fighting Kol. These people never seemed to stop, did they?

"Seriously? Why is my useless excuse of a daughter just lying on the ground?" Complained Mercy as she walked through the woods and looked down at Pandora. She sighed. "Well thank you for the invitation Kol, seems like you don't know how to hit me up anymore," she shook her head. She then looked at Valeria. "Long time no see love. Good to see you made it back to your little friends in one piece," she snorted before looking at Eilish, Vanya and Dean. She sat down next to them.
"Tell me wolf, what is it you most desire?" She said using her ability to make Dean see what he desired the most. Mariella sighed.
"What are the odds for a unwanted family reunion?" she narrowed her eyes as her aunt seemed to use her ability to effect Dean. Mercy looked at the hybrid and the siren. "Don't do anything. You would't risk me having a plan c, last time I almost got my dear niece killed, I was so close.. but yet to far," she turned her eyes to Mariella. It wasn't this version of Mariella through, it was the version who actually belonged in this time zone. Mercy had tried to have them killed shortly after they were born, but she had failed.
"Leave them alone Mercy," Mariella said. But before she knew a knife went through the air and had perfect aim in Mercys shoulder. Valeria wasn't having anymore of this bullshit.
"Or what? Afraid I'm gonna remove you and your brother from history? Lets play a game, shall we? Its called; who matters most," she pulled the knife out of her shoulder. "Babe? Do you want to tell them the rules? Lets see how loyal they truly are," She asked looking back waiting for her husband to show up. She threw the knife back, but aimed for Mariella this time. Mariella lifted her hands up and used the air to stop the knife right before it made its cut. She took it and breathed out.

//Fuck det blev langt.. I'm sorry! too many characters xD
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 9:22 am

Lion followed the others outside. He didn’t understand what the hell was going on, which was really pissing him off. If he didn’t understand, how could he help his friends? He looked at Baal as he asked him to restore his memory. He closed his eyes and saw through his memories he had lost. And the ones he wasn’t supposed to remember. He had woken before the others. They were all laying in a room, a small wound on the back of the neck. He opened his eyes quickly and took a hand to his neck. He hadn’t heard Lucia yell for it him to stop. Fuck. He didn’t know what it was inside of him and everyone else, but it really couldn’t be anything good. ”Guys, we really need to get the fuck out of here. They did something to us,” he said and looked to Ramsay and Kol. He was really tempted to go rip them apart, but Melania, Tiana and Eilish beat him to it. He smiled satisfactory when the demon was blown to peace. But then again, he didn’t know if it really meant dead. The witch turned hybrid had been dead too. He didn’t have the time or energy to focus on everything that happened all around. He looked at Tiana as she ran to him. He put his hand on her shoulder keeping her close. ”We’re all okay,” he said, although he knew they might not be. Whatever they had done to them, could hardly be good. It rarely is when something is implanted into you without your knowledge. ”You did good today kid,” he said and looked down at his little sister. ”I understand why you wanted to help, but you should always be careful. We might not always be so lucky,” he said and swallowed. He needed to get her somewhere safe. He put a hand on her back and leaded her away from the action. It seemed like the others had it under control right now, and if not, he was not further away than he could jump back into the fight.

Malachite turned to face his sister. ”She is not my girlfriend today. Today she wants to kill me.” He said. It was a weird dysfunctional relationship, but he liked it for that exact reason. He was not fit to be in a regular relationship anyway. He followed his sister and Sophie out of the cave. He saw what was left of his father but didn’t let it show how much it bothered him. He smiled when Amethyst told him to have his fun. Malachite looked to Valeria when she threatened his sister. That would be fun to watch. He didn’t get a chance, before the handsome demon jumped him once again. There were worse people who could jump you. There was just a flicker of fear in his eyes when he mentioned nightmares, but it disappeared as quickly as it came. There weren’t many nightmares in Malachite’s life. His parents might not have been the warmest people, but they had never done anything nightmare worthy. There was only one. One gruesome nightmare that had haunted him a few times throughout his life. He sat down against the cave wall. There was nobody else there. Just him and the darkness. And then it came. The creature that had learned to take the form of the people important to him. This time it was Amethyst. It had been just about everyone. Even Valeria at some point. But she hadn’t appeared for a while. He had found a way to get out of the nightmare, but it took so much strength, and he didn’t always have it. His heart was beating fast, as the creature came closer. It stopped right in front of him, forcing it’s hand through his chest and pulling out his heart. He could still see it beat in it’s hand. Then it started again.

Jamie looked at Jasmine, confused, sad, angry, concerned. He had forgotten something about her, and now it was all coming back. He didn’t believe her when she said it didn’t hurt. She drank his blood and pushed his hand away. He looked up when his sister was being pulled away. She told him to not trust the others. How could she say that? He had to find her, get her away from those maniacs. He looked back down at Jasmine. ”Do you remember? Do you remember us?” He asked quietly, not entirely sure it wasn’t something he made up. He didn’t truly understand what was happening, but it felt so real, that it couldn’t possible be something else than real. He sighed and looked at her injury. It seemed to be better already.

”I’m okay,” she told Theodore. The others came and she felt more relaxed. Even more, when her mother had been taken out of the game. She looked at Eilish when she yelled for her. She walked towards her and caught her arm, she then put her hand on Tiana’s shoulder. She stopped time for everyone but those three, when Eilish asked her to. The demon was turned into pieces. She didn’t feel a hint of regret though. He deserved it. She didn’t even know what to do. So much happened. Where could she be helpful? She decided to go to Anastasia and Baal, she didn’t know if she could be helpful there, but those two were the only ones who knew who she really was.

Kol had arrived with his new friend. He wasn’t big on friendships, but this man seemed to have the same hobby as him. And now they had a mutual project. Taking care of the people who had killed him. Although he should maybe thank them for turning him into a hybrid, indirectly at least. Behind him, walked four furry and cuddly creatures. Kol enjoyed making creatures people wouldn’t fear, and the show them exactly why they should fear them. He stood beside Ramsay. In the blink of an eye, he had been blown to pieces. What a shame. ”Seriously? I finally meet a friend, and you kill him. What gives?” He said and looked down at his small monsters. ”I will just have to carry out the rest of the plan myself then,” he added and took forward a remote from his pocket. ”I’m not much for the technological, but this little thing, might make the bombs in you go boom,” he said and shook the remote. ”But we will save that for another time,” he put away the remote again. He sat down in front of hist little monsters. ”Attack,” he whispered to them. The creatures changed from cute and cuddly to not. The four creatures turned in different directions. One turned to Valeria and Amethyst, one ran too Mariella, Baal and Melania, one to Reginald and Anastasia and one to Lion and Tiana. ”Be careful, they have a wicked bite,” he warned them and stood back and watched the show carry on. He looked at Mercy when she talked to him. ”My apologies. I thought you were busy with the domestic life,” he told her.

All Lucifer’s senses had been shut down. First, she wasn’t too bothered, but when she couldn’t see, hear or touch, it reminded her of when she first arrived in hell. When it was nothing but empty and dark. She fell to the ground and just laid there, until the ability wore off. She was relieved when she could finally see again. She stood up and walked over to her children. She looked at Baal and let out a slight sigh. ”You disappoint me,” she told him and crossed her arms. ”You call yourself Baal, but don’t forget your real name. Belial, son of Lucifer,” she said and awaited the reaction, she knew it would cause. She shortly looked to Melania, but decided she needed to save that for another day. When the time was right, she would gather all her children. Especially the ones who had turned their back on her. She looked at the creature that came to them. She stepped aside, knowing the creature was not here for her. Kol was one of the children who hadn’t turned his back on her. ”Have fun kids,” she said and joined Kol to watch the show. ”What happened to your friend?” She asked her son. ”Nothing,” he answered and looked at the remains with a smile.

Ronnan had fallen behind, because his daughter didn’t want to come with him. He had ended up just picking her up and having her scream hysterically to be let back down, but he wouldn’t have it. This was worse than babies. Why couldn’t Mercy had turned them into adults instead of trapping them in a state of adolescence? He arrived late to the party, clearly, as it was already raving. He put down his daughter who quickly ran to her sister. Ronnan joined with his wife. The game, oh he could talk long about the game. ”I will try and keep it simple for you,” he said and clasped his hand together, almost as if he was a coach making his team ready for a game. ”This a test on your loyalty. One of you has been infected by a horrible disease. One that will kill you eventually. If you touch that person, you will be infected yourself and die. The disease is airborne, so don’t bother trying to figure out who it is.” He smiled sadistically. ”There is a cure. You will get it, if you give us another member of your little friend group. You cannot sacrifice yourself; you will have to give us somebody else. In a few hours the infected will begin to cough of blood, that’s when the eternal bleeding starts. After that you will have maybe 24 hours if you’re lucky.” He looked at Reginald. ”The two of us are the only ones who know how to make the cure, so don’t bother trying to hurt either one of us, or you will never get it,” he gestured to his wife. ”Have fun,” he said and turned his attention elsewhere. He saw a little hybrid he might be able to have a little fun with. He clapped his hands together and sent a shock wave in her way, only affecting her. He walked closer to her.

Caelia didn’t want to go. She knew her parents were almost never up to anything good, but she had been forced along by her father. She had tried to get him to stop but wasn’t able to. She was scared when she saw her twin sister passed out. She fell to her side and tried to get her to wake up by shaking her. ”Wake up. We need to get out of here,” she said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 2:28 pm

Karmena looked at her arm as Amaryllis handed it to her and sighed deeply. "Thanks," she just said as she held her arm and looked at it. It was odd to know that this was once attached to her, and now it was here in her hand, limp and broken.
Jake lifted an eyebrow at Dean's question about the beeping but frowned as they got outside, "We all have it... What the hell?" he mumbled and put Amaryllis on the ground. Karmena walked to Amaryllis and lifted her carefully up into her embrace as well as she now could with one arm. "We'll sort your back out soon," she promised and placed a kiss on the trybrid's temple.
Lucia looked at Taylor as he walked over to her and couldnt help but smile even though the pain was unbearable, "I'm not dying that easily, so chill out," she assured him with a slight smile. She watched him kiss Dean and couldnt hold back a strained laugh at it. "You're so fucking gay," she said as Valeria was at her side. She looked to her sister and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Let's not worry about me. We'll do what we always do - Fight," she said as Ramsay had suddenly exploded to bits behind her. She shook her head and grabbed her shoulder, "Dead giveaway.... dead giveaway...." she sang as she looked at Eilish with a smile. She then turned her eyes to Kol. That damned bastard was still alive.
Baal didnt like that Anastasia left his side, but he couldnt blame her really. Or actually he didnt really know how to feel at this point. He looked to Mariella as she wanted some of the dark energy in him and lifted his arm for her to take it. He felt a bit relieved as the dark energy left him and soon his face turned into it's normal color, the cracks closed and disappeared. He turned his eyes to Kol and exhaled deeply.
It didnt take long before Samuel and his men came out of the exit and started surrounding everyone. But wait! There was someone else beside Samuel, it was his good friend Amery! When the demon had walked out of the tunnel and to his car, the hybrid was already standing there, and Samuel couldnt help but smile - They had quite the bromance the two. Samuel looked around at everyone till his eyes stopped at Eilish. He only looked at her for a second before turned his eyes to Amery shortly, and then he walked over to her and lifted her up into his arms. He looked at her face for a bit, checking if she was hurt before his cold eyes went on Mercy. He didnt even have to say anything, because how could she know about Eilish and him? They had kept their relationship strictly hidden - So he couldnt really hold it against Mercy for being here against them. Yet if he was to found out that something had happened to Eilish, then it would be a whole different story. He then was to move his eyes to Kol, but he stopped on the way when he saw a familiar werewolf. “Good evening Dean,” he greeted him with a sly smile, it was rather misplaced, but would Samuel care? As Kol explained the devices in everyone, Samuel lifted up a similar device and made sure Kol could see it, "I dont think so. This device overrides yours. You can thank the angel Alice for it. She's quite handy with her technical mastermind," he then said coldly and clicked a button that would stop the beeping in everyone, before he placed the device in his pocket. He looked at Eilish and held her quite close to him. It wouldnt be a lie that he had had a fear of losing Eilish, though it probably wasnt the same fear everyone else felt - He just became more irritable and bigger tendencies to resort to violence.
He frowned as the furry creatures turned less cuddly and nice, . Lucia stumbled to her feet and looked at Valeria, “Valeria!” She yelled as she ran towards her sister as she ripped off the bandages on her arms and reached out for Valeria. She used her ability to shift, even though as she shifted, it seemed that there was a crack in her weapon form. Her reflection appeared in the steel as she looked at Valeria, “Do your thing!” She yelled magically through the weapon, but for everyone else than Valeria it would sound like an angel’s singing.
As soon as Lucifer appeared, Baal's face turned darker. The words made him clench his teeth in anger, but as soon as Lucifer said the one sentence that he feared the most, he felt as if it made his heart stop. He lifted a hand to his heart and widened his eyes as all the marks on his body this time started glowing a deep flaming red as if he was burning up. Samuel moved his gaze to Baal and looked at Amery, "Put him to sleep!" he said rather quickly as Baal's skin started to crack and fall off slowly. "Fuck...." Baal mumbled as he started walking backwards, slamming his back into a tree and looking up at the sky. He felt his soul burn from within, it was so damn painful. "[]...no.... dont... take my soul away...[/i]" he whispered in a faint tone as he fell down against the tree. His marks started dripping a liquid down on the ground, making it burn as it would seem that it made the ground tremble underneath him. He lifted his shaking hand from his chest and bit a chunk of his palm with the mark as he leaned forward and started slowly painting something on the grass. Could he make it? "Amery, now!" Samuel said, hoping that they could make the demon sleep in time.

// Sorry hvis det er lidt choppy. Der er mange svar der skal presses sammen i et svar xD
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 3:48 pm

Eilish scoffed at Vanya’s words but drank her blood none the less. She felt her body regaining some strength and pushed away her wrist when she had enough. The siren didn’t mind the taste of blood, but the strange mixture of the hybrid was almost overwhelming. ”I’m fine,” she muttered in Dean’s direction, but remained on the ground for now. She still needed to regain her mental stability, even though her body was working fine. ”Don’t go soft on me, princess,” she mumbled and looked Vanya in the eye. The two had never really seen eye to eye, seeing as Eilish was more or less left to rot after her failed relationship with Lion. Not that she had tried getting a friendship with the hybrid, but she never really tried gaining friends.

Reginald looked to Anastasia with a nod as she stood beside him. It was like he had missed her too much at his side. She made him stronger than ever, and that was what he needed right now. Reginald out the creature running his way, throwing the carcass away as if it was nothing. ”Ana, take the one by Baal, Lani and Ella,” he said as he turned his attention to the creature running towards Tiana and Lion. He grabbed the monster, hauling it away and slamming it against the ground with such a force the ground shook a bit. ”Is Tia alright?” he asked Lion after having ended that creature’s life as well.

Amaryllis got to her feet and tested her balance. Her leg had mostly healed on the outside and she swallowed as she could feel her back trying to fix itselft. The kiss from Karmena was nice, but she could hardly focus on that as her pain was big. Everything around them seemed chaos, and her body shook a little from the rain falling down, soaking her clothes. She watched as the strange demon picked up Eilish and started spewing orders. She thought she had heard her name and stumbled over to Baal, placing a hand on each side of his head and closed her eyes. The liquid falling from him burned her skin and she wanted to scream in pain, but she managed to focus. ”Relax,” she mumbled and saw as Baal’s eyes flickered before he lost consciousness. When Baal was now laying mostly up against the dirt she herself sat down with him with a low groan as she looked at her burned hands. That was going to be a pain to heal.

Eilish sighed as she felt the demon lift her up, and she leaned her head against his shoulder. When she had heard that Samuel had been in the team up she could hardly believe it, but it just went to show that he actually cared. Besides, she was his, and he clearly didn’t want to loose her that easily. ”I can still kick you ass,” she mumbled, her head still a bit fuzzy, but her body working fine. She let him hold her for now, not really wanting to argue about this kind of stuff.

Amethyst looked at her brother getting attacked and cursed under her breath. She took one look at the blood demon responsible and pointed to him. Did she need to say anything? No, and she knew with her gaze that it was a threat enough in itself. ”Party turning south isn’t my kind of party – you guys can continue if you want, but I have a promise to keep up,” she said with gritted teeth to Kol and Lucifer as she grabbed Malachite and hauled him over her shoulder. Without further comment her and Malachite were gone.

”Yeah fighting is not really me,” Taylor said with a dry laugh as he looked around a bit in panic. He was not good in these situations – at all.

[/color]
//Amethyst out – Malachite out too I guess?//

Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 8:55 pm

When Eilish said she was fine, he removed the hand off her back and stepped a bit back, to get a different look at the situation. It didn't help his confusion of seeing all these foreign faces and dealing with the craziness that was unfolding. He looked around the woods for anything that would help them fight the bad guys. But his mind was empty for ideas. He turned his head to a brunette who asked about his desire, before she used an ability to get into his mind. Dean had many desires, but his deepest desire was true love. Even though he had a hard time believing in it any more, the desire was still there with a burning passion. He just stared at her with dark eyes and watched as a knife hit her in the shoulder.
He listened intently to the man who called Ramsay his friend and felt his heart sink as he saw the remote. He felt the back of his neck as it would make sense that they had placed it there. He didn’t know a creature that wouldn’t die from a beheading. He widened his eyes as the fluffy monster turned into demonic ones. “Fuck,” he said but it didn’t take long before the others had dealt with them.

Another guy showed up and said something about one of them being infected, which made him look around on the teenagers. There was no way he could guess who it was, since none of them had showed any symptoms yet. He looked back at the man as he explained that there was a cure, but that they had to sacrifice someone to get it. Either one person died or more than one did because of the disease. But who knew if he was to give them the cure either way.  
The sight of Samuel made him furious, but because of everything else going on he restrained the urge to kill him. To his surprise he had removed the bomb threat and Dean felt relieved when the beeping noises went silent. But if they had 24 hours, what were they all doing here now? Why were they trapped in a cave? And what had happened prior to that? None of this made sense. "Why are you doing this?" he asked and stepped a bit closer to the guy who had told them about the infection. He quickly glanced at the other villains present. If they had to play this wicked game, and perhaps beat it, he would need for them to reveal any of their motives.
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 11:50 pm

Tiana smiled when she was told she had done good. "I only did what you and Marie would have done," she admitted, "but when we get back, i could really sleep for a few days," Tiana smiled. Another semi witch called his pets, and made Tiana widen her eyes up in shock shortly.

Anastasia looked at her brother, looking at Kols monsters - a part of her made it fear what he might have done to her - but now wasn't the time to be afraid. Anastasia gave him a nod before running in front of the creature, it seemed to stop. Not wanting to harm her, and she just started at it for a second before it hissed at her - like it told her to move. Anastasia took a deep breath in before attacking breaking the neck of the creature, vampire speed had its perks. To be sure of its death, she broke one of its arms off to stab it though the heart she was hearing in its chest. It made her feel somehow bad, letting these creatures die but she shook the feeling out. And looked at Baal when she heard the angel say his name - Baal had told her about this. Seeing him in pain made her world stop for a second, and just stare. Her mind feared the worst. She watched Amaryllis walking over there and put Baal to sleep. But what really put her out of her thoughts was one of the creatures grabbing her by the shoulder - not in meaning of harm. It just wanted to bring her back 'home'. A scream still left her in the scare as he creature tried to drag her to Kol.

Valeria turned her gaze to Lucia when she yelled for her. She reached for her sister and grabbed her. Valeria attacked without thinking more about it, and jumped on the creature holding Anastasia. Cut its head off in a simple swing, and kicked the head away. Anastasia got up and gave Valeria a nod, as she was okay. Valeria looked at Lucia. "I'm not sure you should stay like this for long, we need to get you back to the mansion," she said worried.

Tiana stood behind Lion as the monster came to them, but Reginald was quick and got it killed before it came to close.
"I'm fine," she said with a half tired smile.

Amery hadn't second guessed Samuel when he had asked him for his help. They had a weird relationship, he wasn't even sure why he kept on helping him. But anyways, here he was. Knowing Zitora was with Kaiya, but all he wanted was to be by Kaiyas side these days. And the second his eyes caught the blooddemon, he knew more than ever why. Amery could see the future time to time, so this he knew.
"Oh, did I forget to tell you. That I have the cure, and I know who is infected. So piss off before I change my mind," Amery warned looking at Mercy and Ronnan. Mercy got up and looked at Ronnan. Ramsays kids bailed and they wouldn't do that without good reason. "Till next time then," she said looking at Samuel with narrowed eyes before grabbing Ronnans arm to exit the battle. She looked shortly at her daughters but didn't care much to actually see if they were okay.  As they left, Amery walked over and put a hand on Theos shoulder. He could hear his heart beating extremely. Theo looked up when he realized it was his father standing there. Amery already knew, and even if he didn't the scent was way to familiar to not put pieces together. So he just hugged Theo tight. Amery pulled out of the hug and looked at the remaining people.
"I need you to go back to where you are living, I'll find the last two. I already know where they are. Mariella looked a bit unsure of leaving Jamie in a cave. But she was quick to put the pieces together.
"Just make sure they are okay," she said to her uncle, and Amery gave her a nod. Amery entered the cave.

Vanya sat up against a tree and sighed.
"You heard the man. Lets go," she then said. Vanya was feeling weird but didn't understand why. She felt this whole new energy that she hated. Vanya looked at Dean. "Are you alright?" She asked the werewolf. If anyone were to touch Vanya, they would feel a minor electrical shock. She got on her feet and started walking the way back home. Vanya was possible the best tracker of them all, and she knew the woods. She had never been in the cave, but she had been close by before.

Mariella walked up next to Reggie, and put an arm around him. She looked at Lion and Tiana with a soft smile.
"What a day," she breathed heavily out. Anastasia watched her shoulder heal and then walked up to Mariella and her brother. "It's fine, its just a scratch," she looked at Reginald.
"Lets just get back," - "I can agree to that," smiled Mariella to Anastasia. They followed Vanya back. Theodore picked Baal up and lifted him with them back. All they really needed now was a good night sleep.

//My babies are all out <3 //
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 10:59 am

Lion was not a fan of the beeping in his head. He knew what it meant. Even worse, he didn’t like that Tiana was here. If the bombs exploded, she would watch both him and Mariella die, and just about everyone else for that matter. He sighed in relief when the beeping stopped. He then heard the fairy talk about someone being infected. What the hell? Was this a villain convention or something? How did they get caught up in all this? He kept close to Tiana, as he felt he was best suited for this job at the moment. When a monstrous being came to them, he stood in front of his little sister. He looked at Reggie as he tore the monster apart. He looked at Tiana when Reggie asked if she was okay. When things seemed to calm down, he really just wanted to get home. ”Let’s go home,” he said and led her towards the others.

Melania didn’t enjoy seeing her mother. Even less that she intentionally hurt Baal, who was apparently her brother. She didn’t know. But then again, she didn’t go around advertising who her mother was, so maybe other of the devil’s children didn’t either. Amaryllis put him to sleep. And everything went insane. Monsters, literal monsters, ran around. Someone had been infected. Dannit this was getting out of hand. She didn’t even know where to look, where to help. Everyone else seemed to know what to do, so before she even knew it, everything was over. She looked around as her friends gathered to go back home. Melania walked to the werewolf she didn’t recognize; she might have heard the name Dean be thrown around. ”Do you want to come with us?” She asked him. He seemed to have been helpful, so he should have the offer.

Kol stood back and watched as everything went south. Ramsay’s kids went away. Up to them, if they wanted to miss the fun. Although the son didn’t look so good, so it was probably best. He stood by and watched them tear his monsters a part. What a pity. But he would just make new ones. When everyone left, he looked to his father, who now was a very attractive woman. Strange world to live in. ”Come back to my place, we can think of something new to do,”. Lucifer looked at her son as he suggested they went back to his place. He had failed miserably. She couldn’t let him get away with that. She put her hand on the side of his head and looked into his eyes. A golden color appeared in her eyes, as she put him in a mind prison. Failure had consequences. Making him go through all his worse memories seemed appropriate. She lifted him up and went away from the scene.

Ronnan looked annoyed at the man who came and offered up the cure like it was candy. What a spoil sport. He decided to just leave it like this and went away with Mercy. Although he probably wouldn’t have much of a choice. She could be quite dominant. Not that he minded that, at least she didn’t expect something of him, he couldn’t deliver.

Caelia stayed back with her sister, as her parents just left. She looked at the man who had the cure. ”Will you come back and help us afterwards?” She asked him. She didn’t want to go back to her parents just yet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 3:24 pm

Like hell was Cetas gonna miss out on the fun. But as he arrived, it seemed that everyone was bolting. He watched a dark haired girl fling a guy over her shoulder and narrowed his eyes shortly, before he switched to his demon form in the darkness and followed them. He wanted to see where they were going. And Eilish were secured in Samuel's arms anyway.
Lucia's reflection looked at Valeria with flaming eyes as her worry annoyed her, "Just get the job done. And for the love of god, keep Taylor safe. I'll kill you if he dies," she said through clenched teeth, the surface of her weapon form slowly cracking the more she was used. When it was all done, she transformed back and fell onto her hands and knees as she wheezed quietly and felt the blood drip from the now soaked hoodie she was wearing. She forced a smile and pressed herself to her feet, but she staggered and had to grab a tree to stabilize herself again, "I am fine, dont be stupid," she then said and shook her head. It was a simple stab wound but why was it hurting so much?
Baal managed to finish the circle next to him as he felt Amaryllis' hands on each side of his head, placing his unmarked hand around her wrist, looking into her eyes as he suddenly felt a drowsiness fall over him and quickly he fell limp. If he was sleeping or unconsious wasnt certain, but the marks were flaming. The inner struggle started now. And no one could see how he fought the darkness within. He barely noticed being picked up by Theodore yet his hand still had a firm grip on Amaryllis' wrist, there was no marks on that hand so she wouldnt feel any pain by it.
Karmena pushed herself to her feet, looking at her arm once again before she walked over to Amary, "Grab my shoulder. I'll help you," she then said as she tilted her shoulder for Amary to grab. She wanted to do more, but it was this or discarding her arm.
Samuel laughed lightly at Eilish's mumbling, "I look forward to it," he just said and kissed her forehead gently.
A car pulled up in front of the kids and an angry hybrid stepped out of it, "Amery what the hell?! WHy arent you picking up your phone?!" Kaiya said angrily before her eyes found Theodore's and she made a surprised expression, like she recognized him, but she couldnt pinpoint why exactly. Who was he? She started opening the doors in the car before she looked at the kids, "All of you, get in. I dont care if you all have to bundle up, just get in," she commanded and crossed her arms, her eyes not leaving Theodore's for even a moment. Till she saw Valeria. Her confusion only seemed to grow as she switched between Theodore and Valeria. She lifted her eyes to look for Amery but he was already gone. "Tell me where to take you," she told the kids.
"Oh you thought this was the end of me?" a voice said with a sly smile as Ramsay appeared as the others had gotten quite a distance. Samuel turned with Eilish in his arms and glared at the demon before he smiled, "It could quickly be so," he said rather coldly, yet before any of them could say anything, Lucia had transformed her arm into a metal chain that she swung around Ramsay's throat. She was awfully close to Baal's mark that had started to glow before she stepped over it. She turned her eyes to Taylor and shortly had a saddened look in her eyes, yet she made a soft smile as she gave him a nod. The mark made the ground crumble as she fell through, using the fall to pull Ramsay to the ground and drag him down the portal as well. As soon as both had fallen through, it closed and what was left was a few of Baal's bloodstains in the now untouched ground.

Samuel lifted an eyebrow before he shook his head, "Hero complexes annoy me," he said as he looked at Eilish and exhaled. He looked around for his brother before he just started walking to the car, stopping as he was about to pass Kaiya's car. His eyes met with Kaiya's for a short moment before he looked at Eilish, "Do you want to go home with me or them?" he asked her, which was quite odd. But something in him rather wanted that she did what she was most comfortable with, annoying as it was to even care about. His eyes slowly went to Dean as he spoke, narrowing his eyes shortly at the werewolf after he had seen how close he had been to Eilish. "Dean, if you ever touch her again, I'll make sure the hole is deep enough to keep you there forever," he then said rather apathetic.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 4:08 pm

Amaryllis felt bad for doing this to Baal, but she had no choice. She had gotten a glimpse of his mind and she didn’t even dare think what would have happened if she hadn’t put him in a state like this. She looked up at Karmena with a half smile as she took the offer and got to her feet. Her back was pure pain at this point, having healed mostly crooked and broken. She didn’t want to show it, and bit back the pain as she leaned against her vampire. ”I still love you, even though you’re too reckless for your own good,” she whispered looking up at Karmena with her green eyes. A small hint of emotion behind her blank eyes. ”Let’s go home,” she mumbled, trying to stay awake, though the pain made it hard.

Taylor watched as Lucia fell down underground with the demon and looked down. He pulled a pained expression, which was more serious than anything he had emoted up until now. ”Well, see ya suckers!” he said waving at the kids around him before he dove head first into the hole. ”LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOY AH-JEEEEEENKIIIINS!” he yelled as he fell.

Leaning her head against Samuel’s shoulder felt better than anything in the world right now. Eilish looked at him a bit confused. Was he actually asking her and not making demands? She could hardly believe her ears, and bit back a smile as she looked into his grey eyes. ”I’ll come by later, but in the meantime I need a favor,” she said looking over to Karmena. ”She lost her arm, and I want one of your scientists to reattach it – and I don’t want any complications,” she said as she had regained some of her strength. She tapped him lightly on the shoulder to signal she wanted to be put down. As her feet hit the ground, she felt herself a bit unsteady, but it would get better. She hoped it would. ”If you get it done, I might let you do what you please later,” she whispered to him and gave him a challenging look. She knew he would do anything for her, but she wanted to make it worthwhile for him as well. Besides, she felt her body crave him in more than one way. As Samuel spoke to Dean she rolled her eyes and grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at her only. ”Ignore that werewolf, he’s not worth your time,” she said. She didn’t know what had been going on between Dean and Samuel, and to be honest she didn’t care.

Reginald sighed as he pulled Mariella into his arms and held her close, then let her go to look at his sister’s supposed scratch. ”You two are meant to be my troublemakers, huh?” he said with a small grin. He couldn’t help but worry about Lucia and Taylor, but they would be fine – right? He hoped. He had never been too close with Lucia and Valeria, but they were still people he cared for. That might’ve been his biggest sin in life; caring too much. Kaiya, Theodore’s mother, showed up and Reginald held back a chuckle as he could just imagine the asswhooping that the blooddemon had waiting – not to mention Valeria. He picked up Mariella in his arms. ”Thanks for the offer, but I’m kidnapping my fiancée for a while,” he said and widened his eyes a bit. Whoops. ”Uhm… Bye!” he yelled and started running with Mariella in his arms. He didn’t care where they went for now, but he needed to get some sort of private conversation with her, and that wasn’t really possible in the mansion right now.

//Reginald and Taylor out + Eilish and Amaryllis semi out//
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 7:06 pm

I’m fine but I still can't believe what has happened or why” he said pensively and turned his eyes to the girl who had given Eilish blood earlier. “You must be Kyle’s daughter, Vanya right?” he asked and sent her a slight smile. He had really liked Kyle and would do anything to have had a dad like him. He didn't know many of the people present, but he wondered whether they were all from the future or if any of them went to the academy with him.
Dean looked to one of the new girls as she approached him. “Yeah, I'd like that,” he answered and followed them. It would feel strange to go straight back to the academy after what he had been through and seeing everybody else carrying on with their normal lives. Besides he badly needed to get the bomb out of him. He hated the thought of it being there as he knew how easily technology could malfunction.
He looked back as he heard Samuel say his name and smiled at Eilish’s comment. They were truly perfect for each other. He turned around to face him. “Your girlfriend is wise. And if I ever am worth your time, make sure to not have all your buff guys to hide behind,” he said and teasingly raised his eyebrow, before he caught up with the others and got into the car.

//Dean out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean   In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean - Page 2 Empty

In deep shit - Serpents/Wickeds + Dean
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» All my life has been shit,i am not worth saving so why am i still here
» Whaaaat, zombies?! I freaking-sHIT! ~ Chester
» The Southside Serpents
» Gang: The Southside Serpents
» Truth or dare - Wickedsquad/Serpents

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum