Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We promised each other to be friends until death.

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

We promised each other to be friends until death.  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 1:05 am

Lion didn’t know what happened to Jamie, but he couldn’t follow him right now. He needed to save his strength. He looked at Mariella as she told him not to say anything. He could do that for now, but eventually he had to talk with her about it. ”Okay. We’ll talk tomorrow.” He looked at Karmena as she engaged the girl who had nearly killed him. The girls scared her off, which was probably for the best. They didn’t need to spill more blood today. He stood up and walked to Mariella. ”I need some time to rest. Just don’t do anything rash,” he looked around at all his friends. ”None of you,” he said and pulled Mariella into a hug. He looked at his two other friends. ”We should all do something to feel better.” He let go of his sister. ”If Vanya comes, will you ask her to come see me? And don’t tell Tiana what happened. I don’t want her to know. Not yet at least.” He requested and left the room. He needed some time alone. He would be with them all tomorrow when he was well-rested.

Melania didn’t know how to react to what was going on. She didn’t really understand it yet. She agreed to go with Theo to the kitchen, it was probably better anyway. The atmosphere in the room was nearly choking her. She stopped when she saw Anastasia. She had found her short after they were together. She had thought she was dead. Her gaze fell on Theo as he was about to jump onto a mine field. Reginald would probably not enjoy a demeaning comment about his little sister. She put her arms around the brunette. ”It takes more than that to take me out,” she said and held her close for a while before letting the hug end. ”I’m in serious need of a shower and some new clothes, but other than that, I’m okay.” She looked at her with a worried look in her eyes. She looked at Theodore and Reginald. She wanted some privacy with Anastasia. She took her hand and froze time for everyone in the kitchen except the two of them.
”Are you? After what happened I was afraid you had been hurt. Or worse.” They had only had each other for a while, and it was scary to be forced away from her, thinking she had been killed by those maniacs. She took her to the counter and sat up on it. She had to start time again, as she was still weak from her escape. It would seem to Reginald and Theodore, as if the girls had transported to another part of the room.

//Lion is out.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 1:48 pm

Karmena would have kicked the girl again, but Amaryllis had been quick at grabbing her hand, stopping her from exposing more of her own cruelty. She was so angry at the girl, for what had been done, but with Amaryllis clearly being distraught by her reaction, she couldnt bring herself to act more upon it. She exhaled deeply and watched Mariella approach the girl, turning her eyes to Amary to assure her that she was going to relax and think twice.

"I guess the rumors are true then. You're all a bunch of sissies afraid to spill some blood," a voice sounded behind them, as the person clapped his hands in disappointment. @Jake shook his head and watched Mariella threaten the girl. "She put you through shit and made you insane for thinking your brother was dead, and you just let her go? That's how you make sure they think of us as weak," Jake then said and smirked as he walked up next to Amaryllis and Karmena. "I'd say, make an example of her. Show the rest of those Coyote scum that if you mess with the Serpents or Wicked, you'll pay the price," his eyes shimmered with something twisted as he looked at the girl on the floor.

Karmena shook her head and turned her eyes to Jake, squeezing Amaryllis hand, "You're not part of either Jacob. Dont tell us how to run our thing," she warned him to which Jake tsked and shook his head, "Karma with the wise words. You wound me, friend," he then said and exhaled deeply. "None of you are even going to bother telling Vanya. That's sick," he then argued, the anger in his voice was clear, as as twisted as he could be, he cared a lot for Vanya and what they were doing was not okay for him. "She's got enough to think about," Karmena then said and felt her teeth quiver with anger. She didnt like Jake, not the way that he was so careless about everything. "Sure like doing dumb things that none of you idiots will know about because you didnt care to ask her. But sure you go on and protect her" he then said spitefully and crossed his arms, yet he smiled and shook his head. He couldnt ruin the future by telling them what would happen, he had waited 3 years with travelling back in time, making him 15 at this point, so he knew much of what was going to happen while they were here.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 11:14 pm

”Busy as always – but it seems I’ve failed you,” he said quietly. Reginald let out a soft sigh as he held his baby sister close and then let her go once more. Her mention of Melania made him look down. He knew he and Theodore had moved fast when getting here, and he felt guilt rushing through him. He really cared for Melania as much as he cared for his sister. ”She’s here – I just had to fed before I sank my teeth into anyone,” he muttered, still embarassed about that fact. He was always in control, but the sweet smell of blood inside the big livingroom had made his features show more than he wished. He grabbed another vial and downed that as well. He could hear footsteps and the scent was clear as day. Theodore and Melania entered the kitchen, and Melania ran to Anastasia before he could say anything. He heard Theodore’s words and turned his head slowly, and if looks could kill, the blooddemon would have fallen over from a heartattack. It was if he blinked and they were leaning up against the kitchen counter top. ”Now, if you girls don’t mind – I need a hug from my favorite angel,” he said and walked over and put his arms around Melania. Though they were no longer a couple, he still cared for her, but he feared that leaving her behind would have made a crack in their relationship. ”I’m sorry,” he said as he let go of Melania and changed to look at Anastasia and then back to the angel. Reginald couldn’t find his words, he felt like ’sorry’ wasn’t enough. Everyone knew that a ’sorry’ wouldn’t fix a thing, but it could at least be a stepping stone to finding a way back to being close again.

Amaryllis felt the gentle squeeze that Karmena sent back as Mariella threathened the Coyote woman, and letting her go with a warning was better than she could have thought. This situation could evolve to a full on war, and the Coyotes had already lost one person, while the Serpents were still unscathed – more or less. She looked to the young boy as he clapped and couldn’t help but smile with a crooked smile. He looked a bit older than last she saw him, but her and Vanya had also been the first to come back. She gave Karmena a look that said ’let me handle this’, as she let go of her hand and grabbed Jacob by his neck and started rubbing his hair. ”I was wondering when you were going to show up – took you long enough, bean sprout,” she said. Her and Jacob had always been rather friendly, more like brother and sister as they had more or less grown up together. Of course she was more close with Vanya, but Jacob had always been the one she could be more boyish around. She let go of his neck and smiled at his frizzy hair.
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 12:07 am

Mariella looked at Jacob and shook her head. Letting Amaryllis and Karmena handle the kid. She wasn't really in the mood, and was more into being sure that Lion was okay. And she was starting to feel more and more gulilt build up in her system.
"I made a pretty good example of her brother," she said and turned a rather serious gaze towards him. "And one of their members are happy to be alive as well. Besides someone to tell a good horrorstory is always the best isn't it," she sighed og and sat down on the couch. The boy was right, no one had told Vanya. And it wasn't fair. But in all her own emotions, she had simply forgotten anything else around her.
"I'm gonna go try to find Jamie.." she then breathed out and got on her feet and walked out.  But quickly realized he didn't want to talk to her, so by the end of her hunt she just went to her room.
//Mariella out <3

"Bullshit. You are still alive, that is all that matters to me," she meaning behind those words would have to wait. She gave her brother a smile.
Anastasia giggled a little by Melas comment about needing a shower. She knew a good nice shower could refresh one enough to almost feel like an entire new person after what had happened. In the time Mela froze, Ana tilted her head a little to the side.
"I'm adjusting.. that is a nice way to put it. I am hurt.. but it will get better. It has to," she admitted. Going to much into emotions right now wasn't what was needed. She didn't wanna drag anyone more into the darkness than there already was about them. "We can talk about it another day." she said as Mela moved them to the counter. Ana let go of Mela hand and sighed a bit.
Anastasia let Reggie and Melania share their hug. She knew they had been a couple once. Anastasia seemed to respond to the scent of Melanias angel blood, as some of her vampire like features showed, but she just stepped back to take a deep breath in. She turned away from Mela and Reg, to cough - not very vampire like of her. She couldn't believe almost everyone was here. Ana knew about Reggies ability, hell she had grown up with it. But it had made her pretty good at telling the truth without it being the right truth.
"So tell me.. what have I missed in this time?" She looked at Reggie and Theo. She wasn't going to tell about her time - not yet anyways.

Theo breathed out. There was a lot happening all around them. or at least around everyone else. Stuff he couldn't help with.
"Lets just say there is never a boring moment."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Melania knew how she felt. Sometimes all you could do was to hope things would be better soon. She nodded in agreement when she suggested they talked about it later. As their hands stopped touching, she stopped using the power, and the boys were no longer frozen.
Melania knew how protective Reginald was of Anastasia, so she was not surprised by the look Theodore received after almost saying something inappropriate about Anastasia. She smiled when Reginald referred to her as his favorite angel. She leaned her head against his chest. Even after they were no longer together, they had made an effort to be friends. She didn’t blame him for leaving. It actually helped her. She missed him, of course she did, but watching him everyday was also hard. It was easier to get over him, when he wasn’t around. She shook her head when he apologized. ”You don’t have to be. I understand why you had to follow your friends,” she said. Melania had deliberately held some information back about what happened after they left. She didn’t want them to feel bad about it, and she knew most of them would. She looked to Theodore when he explained what had happened in their absence. ”I have no trouble believing that,” she said with a little smile. It wasn’t always good. They lived in a dangerous world, and that meant you rarely had time to relax.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Karmena nodded at Amary as she signaled that she got this and let go of her hand. She crossed her arms, as her and Jake hadnt exactly gotten along. Maybe it was Jake's tendency to like the torment he could put other through, while Karmena hated it - Differences didnt always attract. She sighed and stepped over to the window.
He shrugged as Mariella explained the situation for the brother, and his eyes wandered around, "Soooo, making two examples wouldnt get you a better result?" he then argued, as she explained further, he wasnt expecting an answer, not from her. He sighed and shook his head in disappointment. Did he really come back for this? Well he didnt, he came back for Vanya, but he couldnt do much about it now. He watched her leave and clenched his teeth, he wanted to say something but didnt.
Jake was quickly grabbed and felt the headlock as Amaryllis nudged his head. He gritted his teeth and listened to her before she let him go. But instead of getting angry, he suddenly laughed and put his arms around her. "It's good to see you too Amry," he said, Amry had been the way he pronounced Amary as a child, and he had never really let it go. He shook his head and got a bit more serious. "We need to talk," he then said as his eyes moved over to Karmena, "The angry tower can join as well," he then said, Karmena turned a sour face back at him but didnt say anything. "My point exactly!" he simply said before he looked at Amary and smiled, "Do you ever make her smile?" he teased, but it was more for Karmena than Amary.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 8:20 pm

”Are you jealous, Ana?” Reginald said in teasing as he heard his sister cough. He let got of Melania and apologized. Of course Melania was quick to brush it off, but he had meant it. He sighed and felt like he needed to go find Mariella now. It had been a weird day enough as it is, and his sister looked more than drained. ”Most of the house isn’t finished completely yet, so you can take my room if you want – I’m not really one for sleeping,” he said with a smile and looked to Theodore and walked closer. He slapped the guys gently on his cheek. ”Now, you better keep yourself on my good side, or I’ll have to toss your ass in the harbour,” he said with a grinning smile and left the kitchen to go find Mariella.

Amaryllis let out a soft laugh, but her eyes hadn’t really followed that happiness she tried to portray. Hopefully people wouldn’t notice, but hell they were busy with other stuff than worrying about her all the time. ”We do need to talk, but first you need to talk about my girlfriend in a nicer manner,” Amaryllis said warning Jacob with a finger and a soft smile on her lips. As they left the room Jacob just had to poke the bear and Amaryllis gave him a shove so they could leave the room and find somewhere to talk in private. ”You can hit him later,” she said to Karmena, taking her hand and pulling her with her.

//Both OUT
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 1:21 am

Ana looked at her brother and gave him a quick nod before giving him a fast hug before he went to Theo. Theo made a fun face at Reg as he gently slapped his cheek. Theo placed a hand on his heart.
"Who do you think I am?" He said overly dramatic, as he shook his head trying not to break into laughter. But he also knew what Reg meant, but he shouldn't worry. Theo had his eyes out for someone else. Ana showed Mela the room that Reg had been talking about. And after that she stayed there for a little while, mostly just emotional support - for unknown reasons, she just felt like being there. She later on started cleaning up the living room as everyone went to sleep.

//All my characters are out. Thank you for an amazing team up guys <3 <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  - Page 2 Empty

We promised each other to be friends until death.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» First rule about death club. Don't talk about death club - Elian
» That's what friends are for
» What's a little pain between friends?
» A new way of making friends
» Just trying to make friends

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: