Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When books can fly ~ Vanya

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

When books can fly ~ Vanya Empty
IndlægEmne: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 6:41 pm

Place: The royal palace, a library sort of room.
Surroundings: A lot of books, a teenager reading a book, quiet.
Time: 12.34 - 28th march.
Weather: It's raining.
Topic to: @Vanya <3
Outfit

Felicity had allowed Jayden to stay through the night. He had been home early in the morning, but then returned to the castle. He was still getting over his werewolf bite and the fact that he was now one. He sighed as he walked through the walls. He had been here before, but he had never really felt at home. Felicity and Abi was the only people here that he knew and who remotely liked him. Of course he knew Micah a little, but after last night, he didn't think Micah was a fan of Jayden. He thought now would be a good time to learn more about werewolves. It was unlikely he would be around a collection of book like the one the Mikaelson family had anytime soon. He walked into the room, just to see a book fly through the room. Before he had a chance to stop it, it hit him in the head. "What the fuck," he mumbled from behind his hand, that was covering his now bleeding nose. He was used to his body trying to heal it, but it felt like it was slower in that regard. He had to get used to another new things now. He picked up the book and saw the splatter of blood on the cover. He then looked around the room and saw a young girl sitting alone. He found a tissue in his pocket and put it against his nose, before walking to her. "You dropped this," he said and put it on the table. "My face was in the way," he continued with a short laugh. He wiped the blood away as good he could. "Being a werewolf sucks," he said with a lowered voice. It wasn't meant for her, it was just him thinking out loud. Although it was unlikely she wouldn't hear it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 7:05 pm

It had been a few days since everything had been going on with Amary - and even through she wanted to be there for her friend - she still had a bunch of stuff to figure out. So much stuff so little time, she felt like she needed to fix eveything around her.
"Useless," she hissed to herself and threw the book back. Normally she would never throw around with books, her mother could have her head on a pike for that - but right now, she didn't care. Also because it seemed like they finally had found Mary - now all they needed was their memories back. She couldn't wait to see them remembering everything. A person cursed behind her.
"Language," she responded and rolled her eyes - mostly to herself. "I'm beginning to sound like my father," she mumbled to herself before turning around when he said she dropped the book. "Being a werewolf doesn't suck. You suck," she pointed out lifting a eyebrow.
"Your reflexes will kick in, most likely," she thought about it for a second. "Actually you should read that.. it's about werewolf transformations," she gave him a quick smirk.

Sidst rettet af Vanya Lør Mar 16, 2019 10:33 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 7:16 pm

Jayden rose an eyebrow as she corrected his way of speaking. He was a curser, some people found that offensive. Although he didn’t think a teenager would be the one to correct him. Then again, she might have been alive for longer. Judging by her solar light ring, she was most likely a vampire. He made a snort as she said she sounded like her father. He crossed his arm when she claimed he sucked. ”Aren’t you judgy? You don’t even know my name and already make assumptions. Maybe your father should have learned you better manners,” he said with a smile. He shouldn’t talk, his manners were not exactly the best. He usually just did and said what he felt like. Jayden was getting a little confused. She talked as if she knew a lot about being a werewolf, but she had a ring for vampires. He could hardly tell species apart yet, so he wouldn’t even try to guess what she was. He looked down at the book and picked it up. ”Might as well, it has my DNA on it.” Without asking, he sat down across from her. ”Do you know a lot about werewolves?” He could use someone to talk to about it, and so far he liked the teenager. She was sassy, he always thought sassy people were funnier to be around. Especially if they could catch him off guard. She had always assaulted him with a book, he was curious to see what would happen next.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 7:33 pm

"So you are calling me judgy, but you are judging my father because of the way I speak towards you?" she asked and rolled her eyes at him. She didn't know what to think about this person, but she liked studying by herself, and this werewolf invaded her space. Vanya narrowed her eyes as he asked her about werewolves. Clearly his senses wasn't at its peak yet. She chose to enjoy that.
"I would believe so yes," she said and sighed. She had a daylight ring on her left hand, and her moonring on the right. Moonrings wasn't really a thing that was in yet. It was something Alycia Sinclair had made specially for her, because without it. War began. Annoyed by sharing her reading space, she took the book from him and opened to the page about transformation.
"You are bitten I asume. You recovered quickly, and should be fine for now," she pointed out - like she was some old wise woman. Not the was that, but she had bitten a girl and had never forgiven herself for that. Even through it was over a week ago by now. The vampire in her hated the smell of his blood.
"So mr judgy. Do you have a name.. if you insist of invading my reading space?"she asked, not failing to let him know - she was more pleased to be alone. But even through they had just met, he could tell she would have told him to piss off if she didn't want him there at all. Besides she wasn't a bossy person, or maybe in some situations.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 7:46 pm

Jayden shrugged at her words. ”I never said I was perfect,” he put his feet on the table top and leaned back in the chair. ”I’m pretty damn close though,” he said with a smirk. He was over the top for most people, because he seemed so overly-confident in himself. It wasn’t an act. He did feel very comfortable in his own skin. He watched her hand and spotted another ring. He had never seen anything like that before. He was pretty sure it was magical. He didn’t know why, he could just sort of tell. As a witch he had made quite a few daylight rings, but never anything like that other one. It made him even more curious. ”Will you tutor me?” He asked her. He was not a big fan of books. They were just boring to him. He would much rather do stuff than read about them. He put his hands at the back of his head. ”Until you throw something else at me,” he joked and looked at her with a smile, that clearly stated he thought himself funny. He looked at the page she had opened. The book seemed old and some of the text was not as clear as the rest. For a moment his sight blurred. He rubbed his eyes and tried to read it again. His body was still adjusting, with meant he couldn’t always control his enhanced senses. He looked up when she asked for her name. ”Jayden,” he said with a smile, that naturally occurred charming. It wasn’t because he was flirting, he just had experience that it helped win people over.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 9:20 pm

He put his legs on the table like he belonged here, which just pissed her utterly off. He asked if she wanted to tutor him and she just looked at him like he was a complete idiot.
"First of all," she got up and pushed his legs down, "no legs on the table, have some class," she added and put her palms on the table starring at him. "Second of all, I might throw that chair at you if you don't just stop acting like you are the king of this castle," she sat down opening her own book. "or maybe if I throw this book in your head you'll come back a comment wiser," she mumbled to herself. Her fathers voice saying; Manners, dear rang in her head.
"Jayden.. my name is Vanya," she answered. She exhaled her name was not a very common name, but she liked it.
"You should read. If you want hope in your future, you should read."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 9:43 pm

Jayden’s expression showed pain for a small moment when she pushed his legs down. His body was still sore after the virus. He tried his best not to show it though. His expression turned back into a smirk. ”You have quite the temper. You know, someone might find that unattractive.” He laid his hands on the chairs armrest. ”Not me do. I like temper,” he said and looked into her eyes when she threatened him. ”Okay, okay. No need for more violence,” he said and watched her as she began reading her book. ”Doesn’t head trauma usually make your dumber? At least they do in movies.” He crossed his ankles under the table. She told him her name. ”Now I know what name to put on the police rapport,” he said with a smirk. He wasn’t planning on doing anything like that, but he was pushing her a little, trying to see what made her tick. He was curious and bored. A bad combination. ”Nah. I’ll just wing it. I usually do.” He knew enough about werewolves to survive for now. He would figure everything else out eventually. ”You are a very interesting person.” He blurted out and pulled forward his phone. ”Do you play words with friends? I would love to see you kick my ass.” He waved his phone. ”In the game.” He added.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 10:22 pm

"Awh that is sweet, you think I care about what you think," she smiled a little fake at him. She just looked him in the eyes, didn't move her gaze from him at all. Perhaps it was a werewolf thing. "Oh honey, don't flatter yourself to much. I wouldn't suggest it if it would hurt you," she blinked a little at him. Couldn't he just piss off? Anyways she ended up giving him her name, his comment made her roll her eyes at him.
"You can sure try. But I'm afraid you wouldn't make it far, being as clumsy as you are right now.. you wouldn't make it before getting put down," she said rather calm looking down in her book. She was hard to push, it made it easier knowing what peoples moods and how they felt. "You can't wing control, moron," she sighed at him. Why did all this bullshit come out of his mouth? The acting part was the most annoying. She looked up when he called her interesting.
"I know, get in line," she really just wanted her space back by now. "Sorry, I don't play well with strangers," she added and gave him a fake smile before looking back in her book.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 10:40 pm

Jayden was amused by her. She was fun. Normally people wouldn’t like being insulted so much, but he enjoyed it. Mostly because his pride could take it. ”I don’t think that. I just say random shit.” He cleared his throat. ”Random stuff, sorry.” He snorted at her words. ”You are really refreshing,” he said and held her eye contact. He was in no rush to look away. Her blink made him smile. Was she flirting with him? Because that would be highly inappropriate. She made an eyeroll, that reminded him of both Abigal and Felicity. Was she related to them? It was very likely, why else would she be here? ”Will you put me down? I’m not so sure I would hate that.” He was flirting, but only to annoy her. He didn’t know why, but this little fireball was fun to anger. He needed to pass time anyway. He let out a short laugh when she insulted him again. ”Have you ever tried to wing it? Otherwise you can’t really know, can you?” He put one arm on the table and swung his legs over the armchair. He had a habit of making himself feel at home where ever he went. ”Where does it start?” He asked when she suggested he got in line. He looked at her when she talked and then chose the book over him. ”Well we don’t have to be strangers? Ask me a question. I will answer truthfully,” he promised, curious if she would play along and if so, what question she would ask.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 12:01 am

"If you find me refreshing, you should meet my uncle. You two would hit it off right away," she joked. The weirdest things that happened with time travelling was when something in the present changed because of the effect it caused having Amary, Karmena and herself here. Like the fact that her family wasn't supposed to know about Bash relation towards them till in the later future - but Lucifer knew how to chance events despite time. Impressive. It had of course been a weird experience, suddenly getting flashes of memories she didn't remember she had till now. She was surprised by his comeback to her putting him down, but didn't react strong enough for him to see that.
"Oh I have tried," she didn't go deeper into that. Clearly not a good topic to talk about, it was shown in the way she starting looking for something to distract her.  Vanya took a deep breath in.
"Why all the pretending?" She asked. He said he would ask truthfully - but it wasn't like she expected him to actually answer her question. "Isn't it getting boring? Having to play around just not to fall into despair, being on the top.. it gets cold in the end.. doesn't it. Lonely." She wasn't asking him in anger, more she was just bold and curious. It happened to be a trait of hers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 12:20 am

Jayden narrowed his eyes. What did that even mean? Who was her uncle? ”Make an introduction then,” he responded and looked away from her. He didn’t know if offering her to ask him anything was the best thing to do. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes when she claimed she had tried winging it, and the desperately trying to find something else to do. He turned his head when she asked her question. He looked away again, wondering if he should actually answer. It was quite personal. But he had made a promise. ”I’m not unsecure. That would be the easy answer.” He felt good about his capabilities. ”I was a witch. It was always destined who I was supposed to love. I was petrified that my mate would turn me away, that the only person I could truly love, would be the one to kill me. That does something to a young boy. So I promised myself always to be happy, even without love. I don’t fall into despair, and I’m not lonely. I’m happy. This is not that much pretending, you know. People just assume I am, because I don’t show them anger or sadness. Those feelings are for me, not everyone else.” He looked at her. ”Why should I rob anyone the company of the real me?” He said with a half-smile. Although it was clear in his eyes, he had just been very open with her. He didn’t exactly advertise his inner thoughts, but he didn’t keep them a secret either. If people asked, he would answer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 1:36 am

She listened to him. But even through it seemed like quite the story, there was bites her mind simply couldn't make herself to believe.
"No one can be happy all the time," she then said looking at him with a more serious look. She could know. Vanya took emotions very seriously. Especially when people tried to convince her that some of these feelings wasn't for him. It screamed lie. "Everyone gets a fair share of each emotion. Some people are just better at pretending that they aren't there - but they are.. sneaking up on us in our darkest hours," she added as she breathed out. It was a rather deep sentence, she shook her head at her own words looking up from her book.
"Because to be the real you, would mean all of you. And not just the pretty part. All of it. It would mean every flaw, every regret.. everything you are running from. There is no one who can keep running forever. I might be young, but even I know that," she told starring him straight in the eye. He didn't know her version of that story, it was mostly herself she talked about.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 1:47 am

Jayden listened to all she had to say. He didn’t claim to be happy all the time. He wasn’t. He was scared, hurt, felt regret, anger. But he didn’t display these feelings. He wanted people to see him as happy. It was a way of making people think of him as perfect, because he had always been expected to be. ”I’m not happy all the time. I feel everything as everyone else, I just don’t show people. What I meant was, that instead of doing things because others want you to, or try to reach everyone’s expectations of you, I do what makes me happy. That way, I can be happy most of the time.” He took a slight pause and looked at her. It felt awfully specific. Perhaps she was talking from experience. ”You’re right.” He didn’t say anymore. Running away was his specialty. He had done it with Felicity, and again when he found Abi was his mate. It was the easy way out, but also the most hurtful. He had hurt himself as well as others by running away. ”It’s not because I don’t see those things about myself, I just don’t like to show them. I had always been expected to be a lot of things. It’s hard to really be you, when you have to live up to what others want you to be.” He sighed when the mood was getting really deep. It was not always easy for him to have such emotional conversation. ”This took a very different turn than I expected.” He stood up from the chair and looked at her. ”Now I’ll do what I do best: Run. It was nice to meet you. I hope I didn’t disturb you to much.” He walked through the room, half wanting her to stop him. He was tired of running, but he didn’t how to stop.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 2:42 am

She had crossed a line. She knew that. It wasn't her original plan at all, perhaps her father was right about her needing to stop building up her fortress. Vanya listened to his words as he lashed out and she held her breath. The way he stood up from the chair and just looked at her. He walked towards the door and Vanya closed her eyes shortly.
"No wait," she then said and got up from the chair. "I'm sorry.. I took things out on you. I'm angry at the world.. and for a second you just happened to be a part of that.." she scratched her neck for a second. She took a few steps closer towards him. Vanya wasn't really used to causing people more negative emotions, she clearly wasn't happy about the outcome of the situation.
"Can you forgive me?" She asked and looked up at him almost begging. Vanya wrapped her arms around herself, clearly she had her demons in her mind to fight. Perhaps she had felt like she had seen herself in the mirror emotion wise. And that had been quite scary in its own ways. After the thing where Amary had been abducted by Ramsay, her father had basically not let her leave the castle. it had only been 6 days, but still.
"I really didn't mean to say all that," the thing about this was she was telling the truth. Vanya couldn't lie, she was the worst liar in the universe.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 10:00 am

Jayden didn’t think she did everything wrong. She asked a question, it was him that couldn’t handle it. He stopped and turned to her. ”You don’t have to be sorry.” She said things he could understand. Being mad at the world was sometimes easier than dealing with the real problem. ”If you taking things out on me can help you deal with something, I don’t mind. I have broad shoulders, they can carry a lot,” he said and made a shrug with his shoulders, as a way of turning attention to them. ”It’s much easier for me to listen to other peoples problems, than deal with my own.” He laid a hand on her upper arm as she wrapped them around herself. ”Of course, you’re forgiven.” He removed his hand and watched her. It was weird, she was so young, but she seemed much older. Before he hadn’t seen a teenage girl, but now he did. She was emotionally vulnerable, and it somehow made a need to protect her rise in him.

Kol had been watching the Mikaelson family from afar. Their run-in with Lucifer had been most unfortunate, but he respected the Devil’s work. He should feel bad causing this family more pain, but someone had taken his daughter away from him, and he was not going to let that one slide. He could look at his daughter, but it was not her anymore. He had used a lot of time perfecting her. He wasn’t going to let someone ruin that. He had been very generous with his magic to get into the castle. He could move through the halls, and nobody would notice him. He wouldn’t look out of place. He leaned against the doorway and watched the whole scene unfold. So sweet and innocent. It was almost a pity to break it up. Almost. He clapped his hands together in a slow clap as he walked towards them. He only saw the mans back, and he didn’t really care much about him. It was the girl he wanted. An eye for an eye sort of thing. He stopped besides the werewolf. ”Wrong place, wrong time,” he said and whispered a spell. It would make him fall over, not in sleep, but unable to do anything. At least until he was gone with the girl. ”Time to go.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 10:20 am

"Careful, I might just take you up on that offer," she smiled a tiny bit more real now. As he said it was easier listening to others problems than dealing with his own, she understood that. She really understood that. Her lightbrown eyes followed his hand as he placed it on her upper arm. Vanya didn't know why, but it was important for her knowing he had forgiven her. Normally she wasn't that bold about others emotions, or she was not just that loud. Her senses picked up on something strange, witch. The clapping made her puzzle for a second as the other man walked up next to them. There was a surden type of emotion hanging around him, but she wasn't sure she knew what to call it. She gasped and moved her hands towards her mouth as Jayden just fell over.
"Jayden," she said almost breathless looking up at the witch with anger. Time to go, she shook her head.
"Like I'm going anywhere with you," she growled a little as the wolf in her woke up. She looked down at Jayden shortly - she just needed to have a look that he was okay. His heart was beating at least.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 10:37 am

Jayden smiled at her words. It wasn’t a smirk or an attempt to charm her, it was just a smile. ”Oh yeah, then I better prepare myself. Just give me a little warning beforehand.” He felt something strange. It wasn’t his senses that picked up someone, it was something else. Like his skin was prickly. He didn’t know what it was, but he was painfully aware of someone nearby. He looked at the man coming to them. He whispered a spell. He knew that very well. But this time, an intense ringing appeared in his ears, before he fell over due to the magic. He could see them, but he was unable to move. He tried really hard to get out from the spell. If he had still been a witch, he might’ve been able to, but now he felt really helpless and he hated it. The worst thing was watching her being taken away by this witch.

Kol watched the werewolf. He was trying to fight it. Pathetic. He then turned back to the girl. ”Did you think you have a choice?” He sighed and used magic to transport them back to his place. ”People can rarely upset me, but when people do manage to, I need to get revenge. That’s why you’re here. It’s nothing personally really.” He looked towards the basement. He had done some of his best work down there. He grabbed her and pulled her to the stairs. He then closed the door and locked it. He still needed to find out what he was going to do with her. He hadn’t exactly planned ahead this time. Perhaps he was just going to keep her here for a while. She was just a child after all, and she reminded him a little of Calla.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: When books can fly ~ Vanya   When books can fly ~ Vanya Empty

When books can fly ~ Vanya
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Does books have feelings? (XXX) - Stephen
» Did you ever doubt I would come back? ~ Vanya
» Sometimes, the biggest thing we can learn is trough books.
» Shadows of Doubt - Vanya
» A visit from the future ~ Vanya

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Kongehuset-
Gå til: