Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion Empty
IndlægEmne: bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion   bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 6:39 pm

@Lion <3
Vanya: Outfit
Mariella: Outfit

Vanya had been spending the evening just with him. They needed the time to cope with everything that had happened the last few days. There was still anger, but they had done to the training room to blow off the steam when needed. They were now out for a walk in the woods - it seemed like a good idea, to just go hand in hand, enjoying some time looking at the stars.  But out of sudden Vanya stopped, her senses were the best in the group. Lion had excellent senses under the water and not that they were bad on land - Vanyas were just a tiny bit better. The scream far away caught her ear and she narrowed her eyes. She lifted a hand up for him to be quite so she could focus on the sound. I seemed like someone was in battle, or just in pain.
"Someone is in trouble," she mumbled trying to pick up the familiar scent. Then she realized why it was familiar. "It's Marie," she added breathless before she grabbed his hand to run in the way of scent.

Mariella was on her knees, with both her hands to her head trying to get rid of the pain he caused her. The pain he caused her for fighting him the other day. He had been waiting here like a predictor for her to go back to the castle. All it took was a look and he had basically won the battle. Mariella had been unable to stand. As she had sunken to the ground, Jeremy had followed her, pushing her flat. The pain made her scream, like every nerve in her body was torn into pieces over and over again. But then it stopped, and she gasped for air.
"When will you learn my love, you can't just run from me - I love you," he whispered as he removed some hair from her face. Mariella breathed out in exhaustion before she punched him in the face and rolled him over. The pain returned, and she lost her chance. He got them on both feet, and hammered her against a tree with his fist closed around her neck. He let her go, only to throw a punch at the already bruised cheek.
"Classy," she mumbled to herself. He was a vampire so of course he heard that. Another punch, but compared to the pain his ability could give - this was nothing. "All that love you give.. huh," she spite some blood out on the ground leaning back against the tree.
"I should just fucking kill you" - "why don't you? is it because you love me so much?" She asked almost innocent but wasn't. He walked closer to her, forcing his lips on hers, pulling her jacket off. Mariella was to weak to fight against him through.

Vanya and Lion arrived. The emotion of anger haunted the area along with fear. She was fast, and didn't even think to run over and rip Jeremy of Mariella - perhaps it reminded her of him. He starred at her, surprised for a second his ability didn't work. Jeremy aimed a fist towards her, but Vanya blocked it only to get a knee in her stomach so she had to step back.
"Don't," Mariella said exhausted. He wouldn't want Jeremy to put Lion under the type of pain. But since when had Jeremy listened to any of them? He looked at Lion to activate the brains idea of being under enormous amount of pain. Vanya grabbed Mariella and dragged her behind herself. But seeing Jeremy stare at Lion and the outcome of that. She had to do something. So she took a deep breath in and focused. Not knowing if she could do it, but she tried with all her being to share her shield. And it worked, she exhaled. Clearly Jeremy looked confused over the unexpected outcome.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion   bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 7:02 pm

Outfit

Lion had jumped at the chance for a starlit walk with Vanya. After everything, they just needed to feel like it was okay for them to be together. And right now, the people who were best at making them feel like that were each other. He enjoyed feeling her so close to him. It made him feel more in control. Worrying about her all the time was exhausting. It felt easier when she was right beside him. He stopped after she did and looked at her. Without even stopping to think, he followed her to the scent. This was not just her getting into trouble. Then Vanya would not have reacted like that.
Lion looked at Marie and saw what he had done. If God was really fair, he wouldn’t have put Lion on this path, the path to man who had hurt his sister. He would tear him apart, glue him back together and tear him apart again. Vanya was quicker than him. The man tried to hit her, but she blocked and got a knee in the stomach instead. Lion threw his jacket on the ground and walked to the man. ”You know what? I have been really angry lately, and I haven’t truly found a way to get rid of it. Now I have.” He picked him up by his collar. He was not the strongest species, but you couldn’t see it. Even though he was just a few centimeters shorter than Lion, he didn’t break a sweat holding him by the collar. ”You have no idea what you have just gotten into,” he said and slung him away from him. He went to him and put a foot on his stomach before he could get up. ”Try and get up, see what happens then. I promise you, it will not be good for you.” Without looking away from him, he called out to Marie. ”What did this bastard do to you?” He was not kidding around. If he as much as ripped a hair from her head, he would make him pay. Jeremy got up quickly and threw Lion on the ground. He snarled at him, as he hovered above him. ”So you think you’re real though because you’re stronger than me? News flash, real strength is knowing how to use your advantages and your opponents weaknesses.” He pressed a nail into his palm to make it bleed. The blood took hold of his attention. Lion got them turned around, so he was now on top. He was throwing punches like his life depended on it. Blood spurted from the vampire’s face and his knuckles. He was indifferent to what was going to happen to this piece of shit. When Lion was sure he was unconscious, he got off of him. As he walked to the girls, the vampire rose and grabbed hold of Lion from the behind, putting an arm around his throat, cutting of his air supply.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion   bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 7:53 pm

Vanya checked on Mariellas wounds even through the siren almost were more stubborn than herself. Mariella was focused on the battle, and Vanya was focused on upholding the shield and it drained her. Vanya looked back when it seemed like Lion had gotten the final punch. Jeremy had his grab around Lions throat. And Vanya lost the hold on the shield.
"Let. Him. Go," she said feeling the wolf forcing itself out. Mariella swallowed looking at Jeremy.
"Do you want me to fucking burn your face again, listen to Vanya and let my brother go bastard," Mariella warned. It was a time like this Vanya wished she had her mothers ability to controle minds.

But she had something worse. She stepped closer. It was just like when she was fighting Eilish, other than here - she could actually use her abilities.
"You feel that," she didn't look at Lion, but only at Jeremy. Fear filled up the space where anger had roamed. "It's the overwhelming feeling.. of fear. Are you feeling that type of fear? Like you are having a panic attack?" Jeremy stepped back, and as soon as he had loosened his grib on Lion, Vanya used her speed to hammer him against the nearest tree.
"Since you are so happy misplacing your hands, how about I help you," she grabbed Jeremys hands and a loud crack echoed in the woods as she broke his wrists.
"What are you gonna do little wolf?" He asked. Little wolf, that word roamed in her head and she shook it out. A devilish smile stroke on her lips. She had her ring on, but it only helped her controlling it - and right now she had control. She felt the claws appear and showed her hand right in between his rips and grabbed her fist around his heart.
"Oh.. so you do have a heart.. I'm surprised," she snorted almost cold. "And it's racing.. you most be terrified," she tilted her head a little to the side. He screamed in his pain, but it was like it pleased her. She had felt so powerless, so weak - and now it was reversed.

Mariella was by Lions side the second that Jeremy was off him, just to make sure he was okay. She looked up at Vanya, clearly going more dark than she had expected. No one acted like that for no reason. Mariella took a deep breath, hearing Jeremys scream gave her some happiness - but it wasn't Vanyas kill. Even through she seemed like having the need to get something off her chest.
"You should stop her.. she isn't thinking clear," she said to Lion and swallowed. If anyone needed to kill Jeremy it would be her. Even through death wasn't the answer to life and its problems. She remembered her uncle Roy once telling her about how he had become a fallen angel to safe Veronica - her mother from an evil man. Digging into that story, she seemed like having fallen in the exact trap. But she didn't want Lion to lose his moral because of her. "Don't give me that look, I'm fine."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion   bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 10:40 pm

Lion tried not to be scared, but the vampire was strong, and he did feel his heart beat harder against his chest. It wouldn’t bother him much, except that he knew the vampire and Vanya could hear it, just as Vanya could feel his fear as well. He could feel himself grow dizzy from the cut of air supply. As Vanya step forward, he shook her head to him. ”Don’t,” he said hoarsely. The vampire let go of him and he bent forward coughing violently. He looked at Vanya as she showed her hand through his chest. As Mariella said he should go help Vanya, he looked at his sister. A look filled with worry about her. She knew the look, and assured him she was fine. He walked to Vanya. . He stood behind her and took hold of the arm, that had hold of the vampire’s heart. ”I get it. He’s a bastard and he deserve to die, but if you do this, you will have killed. Not by accident, by choice. Don’t let anger blind your judgment. Is it worth it to have his death change you?” He put his other hand around her and hugged her from behind. ”Think about what this will make you,” he said calmly into her ear. He didn’t look at the vampire. He couldn’t care less if he lived or died, but it shouldn’t be Vanya making that choice. He had seen how she was different than she was before the travel, and he was afraid this would make her disappear completely. He had managed to get her back from the emptiness once, but he wasn’t sure if he could do it again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion   bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 11:39 pm

She gasped lightly when Lion took her arm that had her hand through Jeremys chest. She sighed and let go and put her hand out. Vanya took a deep breath in as he hugged her from behind. The anger had gotten the best of her. Vanyas breath seemed unsteady, as everything in her was conflicted about this - and still wasn't. She hadn't felt more in control than this before, if this even were control. It was like for the first time there was no war in her head. Vanya relaxed her head against his chest and breathed out for a second. Jeremy did right - or wrong - and ran. She could feel that sudden fear from Marie, of him running away. If she was scared of him going away, it meant she wasn't safe.  Vanya turned around wrapping herself around him. Perhaps just to suck the safety and feeling of herself coming back - at least just for a little while. She shouldn't shut the situation out, not yet.
"We can't let him go away," she said looking up into his eyes. "Thank you.. for stopping me," she exhaled as she exhaled. Vanya swallowed her doubt.
"She is scared.. I can feel it.. just let me at least catch him," she gave him a hint of a smile before placing a quick yet lovely kiss on his lips. Then she took of her moonring and gave it to him.
"I'll drag him back here," she took a deep breath in before taking a step back to run after Jeremy.

Mariella looked after Vanya as she ran after Jeremy. Leaving Mariella with her brother and a whole lot of unanswered questions.
"Please. Don't be angry at me for not telling you," she said first wrapping her arms around herself. It was rare to see her vulnerable like this. She had been together with him for a while now, almost a year. "I was stupid to think, that I actually had controle over som.. something," she added in a hopeless sigh. She seemed not to be haunted by bad luck, just negative force - however it was like everytime she was around Lion - he gave her the light she needed.
"I'm happy that you two have each other. Don't run from it this time.. other wise I will kick your ass," she gave him a little smirk.

Vanya hunted the vampire, with the speed of a vampire and the hunting instinct from the wolf. Vanya debated with herself on the way, if transforming was a good idea - but like she had said before - she was in control. She didn't feel the need to transform to be satisfied with the outcome. Finally she was close enough to the vampire to jump on his back making him fall over. He broke his nose in the fall.
"Come here you nasty," She broke his neck - he was a vampire - she would heal. Vanya got up and took his leg before dragging him back to Mariella and Lion.
"Don't worry.. I didn't kill him.. I just snapped his neck," she ran her clean hand through her hair and looked at Lion with a little half smirk.  "What do you want to do with him?" she looked at Marie and then back at Lion.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion   bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion EmptyMan Mar 25, 2019 3:07 pm

Lion was happy when Vanya didn’t go through with it. He looked at the vampire as he ran away. What a coward. ”He won’t,” he promised. ”Don’t you know by now? I will always be whatever you need me to be. Mediator, best friend or even giant teddy bear if you should need one of those,” he said with a smile. ”Go. I’ll make sure she’s okay.” He took the moonring and put a hand on her upper arm and looked at her intently. ”Be careful.”

Lion walked back to Mariella. ”You should know by now, anger is just my go-to expression, I’m rarely angry.” He put a hand on her shoulder. ”Just tell me you will be okay.” If his sister wasn’t okay, he wasn’t okay. It was a simple as that. ”You can’t control people. They will not always do as you want them to, but you are strong Mariella. And when you aren’t, I’m strong for you. That’s how we work. We’re strong for each other. We carry each other through life. You will never be left behind.” He smiled as she talked of him and Vanya. ”Only an insane person doesn’t learn from their mistakes.”

Lion moved to Mariella’s side when Vanya returned with the vampire. He put an arm around her and felt a weird spark of energy. A sort of shield of light, or an aura, form around him. He moved his other arm, and the shield seemed to follow it. He look at Mariella who seems to have the same, just with light instead. A new power, perhaps. He removed his arm from Mariella, but that seemed to drain the power. He grabbed her hand again, and as expected, it was recharged. He felt a rush of anger and hurt fall over him, but he was almost certain it was more Mariella’s feelings than his. Perhaps this power connected them even further, or maybe he just knew her so well, he knew what she was feeling. Before he had a chance to do much of anything, a light blast hit the vampire and Vanya. He didn’t exactly know what happened, but he wouldn’t care much if the vampire died. He was worried about Vanya though. He let go of Mariella and ran to Vanya. Being away from Mariella almost made him feel out of balance, like he was missing something. It was strange. Of course they were close, but this was different.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion   bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion EmptyMan Mar 25, 2019 3:26 pm

Mariella sighed. It was hard for her to express emotions that made her feel sad, it was like she knew it would hurt - so she chose not to act out.
"I swear you have listened to way to many of Abigals speeches about life," she teased a little, looking at Vanya as she returned with Jeremy. The second he put his arm around her she felt this kick of energy that she couldn't describe. The dark shadow manifested from her, and entangled itself with the light aura that Lion somehow activated. What the fuck was going on? It stopped when he removed his arm, but it felt weird. Like she was more out of balance again. He grabbed her hand, and she gasped shortly. Like she wanted to scream, but couldn't. And before they knew it they had released a blast of energy into the woods. Vanya had sensed something and had been able to out run just a bit of it - she still ended smashed up against a tree. But Jeremy. She watched Lion run to Vanya, and she walked over to Jeremy. Mariella swallowed her emotions and looked up.
"He is dead," she said with a low voice. Her hands were shaking, feeling the negative emotions even harder than before. Like something in her was activated, but also at the same time always had been there. It scared her feeling this intensely, but she was a master in keeping her head cold.

Vanya gasped a little after hitting the tree, she would heal.
"I'm fine," she said to Lion as he ran to her. The blast of energy had been a weird feeling itself. "How did you two do that?" She asked getting back on her feet. She could feel their emotions even stronger now, but it made sense. They were shocked about what they just had done. Vanya put her hand on Lions cheek. "I mean it, I'm okay." she stepped into his arms just putting her head towards his chest in hopes of it would calm him without having to force it on any of them. Of course she would think about going that, if Mariella kept feeling this high emotions.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion   bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion Empty

bury a friend.. or an enemy - Lion
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Friend or enemy no matter what you have to earn my trust-Hyun-Joon
» Know your enemy
» The one to distract the enemy.
» Out for a midnight walk and meet an old enemy - CW/TW
» I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum