Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A visit from the future ~ Vanya

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A visit from the future ~ Vanya Empty
IndlægEmne: A visit from the future ~ Vanya   A visit from the future ~ Vanya EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Place: The royal garden
Time: Afternoon.
Surroundings: Comforting smells from flowers and the tea placed on the small table.
Weather: A nice warm weather with a clear sky.
Outfit: Grey jeans and a white t-shirt and a thin black jacket over the t-shirt.
Accent: British.
Topic to: @Vanya.

Micah was sitting in the garden and catching up on some reading. He had been so busy lately, he hadn't had much time to do what he loved to. He had of course also caught up with his job and been around Sebastian more these past days to make sure he could do his job. He had done what he thought necessary to protect Abigal and Felicity, but in doing so, he had to neglect his actual job. He finished his tea and stood up. He only had the book in his hand, as he would collect the cup when he had put the book away. He was on his way towards the door when someone was running towards him. He was confused when she suddenly hugged him. He just stood there with his arms out to the side. "Are you okay, miss?" He asked and looked down at her. He hadn't gotten a chance to see her face, and it was now hidden away, so he didn't know who this girl was, or if he even knew her. No matter what, the situation was quite bizarre. "I'm afraid you have me mistaken," he said in a polite voice. If there was something he could help her with, he would of course do so.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A visit from the future ~ Vanya   A visit from the future ~ Vanya EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 2:27 pm

So much was going on, since her first transformation she had stayed here in the castle - even through it was hard not to spill all her secrets. Vanya was beginning to just create this other life she had, but needed to find Amery. She walked around in the garden, it calmed her down. It was her parents favorite place in the castle, it was there all the best moments happened her mum would say. As she walked in her own thoughts a familiar scent hit her and she smiled. Before she were to think about her action she ran over and gave Micah a big warm hug. It was first when he spoke, that she realized how weird this most be. She slowly backed away not looking at him at first. Vanya tried to find a quick excuse - but really had no idea what to say or do with herself.
"Oh yeah, I'm fine. You just.. you just looked like someone who could use a hug," she smiled and looked at him with her big doe eyes. Vanya tilted her head a little to the side and decided to play it out. "The name is Vanya.. just Vanya," she tried to just act out polite and hoped he wouldn't ask to many questions - she had enough of lying.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A visit from the future ~ Vanya   A visit from the future ~ Vanya EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 4:14 pm

Micah watched her as she pulled away. He raised an eyebrow at her words. They didn’t seem believable. But unless she was a danger to anyone, he didn’t see any reason why he should call her out on it. ”Does anyone know you’re here, Just Vanya?” He said with a slight playful look in his eyes. He had terrible humor, but he thought it was funny himself. ”I’m Micah,” he said and looked at her. She seemed familiar somehow. It wasn’t because he had seen her specifically, it was more her physical traits. Her brown eyes, the shape of her face. ”Are you a member of the Royal Family?” There might be members he didn’t know. Although the Mikaelson family was not quite as big as the Sinclair family, there was always the possibility she was a child of someone he didn’t know about. It wasn’t his job to know. He sent her a slight smile. Her eyes definitely looked like Abigals.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A visit from the future ~ Vanya   A visit from the future ~ Vanya EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 7:14 pm

"Yeah, Mr Kyle helped me the other day," she smiled it was the truth. She had just transformed for the first time the other day - and slaughtered a bunch of people. It wasn't of course her intention to hurt anyone. Her parents had helped her through it, even through they didn't know she was their daughter. His next question made her shortly gasp for air.
"Well I always liked to dress up in pretty dresses, my father always calls me his little princess," she smiled - it wasn't a lie, she just have to avoid answering the question right on - if she twisted the answer, it wouldn't become a lie. "I do hear some people say I look like princess Abigal, it's really just a compliment. I guess I'm that lucky, huh?" she added with a bright big smile.
"Kyle and Abigal gave me a guest room to stay in - till I find my friend so we can go back home - we got separated." It was so hard to not call her parents mum and dad. She hated it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A visit from the future ~ Vanya   A visit from the future ~ Vanya EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 8:10 pm

Micah smiled when she said Kyle had helped her. She was in good hands then. Her little story made him smile. ”Every father should make his daughter feel like a princess,” he commented and put a hand into his pocket. ”She is a very beautiful woman. As you are a beautiful girl,” he said. He couldn’t but smile at her bright smile. She seemed like a very happy girl. The world needed more like her. She then talked about her lost friend. ”I’m sorry. If I can do anything top help find you friend, I will happily do so. You parents must be worried about you,” he knew he would be. He still was. Every time Malia left his side, he worried something would happen to her. He looked at her. ”Would you mind keeping me company? I’m afraid my day will look dreadfully boring without some youth to keep me on my toes,” he said with a smile. He would love to have some company on his day-off. He was luckily healed from the events during Alexander’s party. He wished he could say it would be the last time he would experience something like that, but he was certain it wasn’t going to be.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A visit from the future ~ Vanya   A visit from the future ~ Vanya EmptyFre Mar 08, 2019 8:19 am

Kyle had send word out to find Amary, but it was hard finding someone who wasn't born yet. She couldn't really just walk up there and be like: I'm from the future and I believe your daughter is in trouble. Or could she? Thinking about Alison being from another reality and Levi being the first hybrid - it surely for a second seemed like she was looking for excuses not to do anything. But what if Amary was fine, just sitting there laughing at her right now? She smiled when he said her parents most be worried about her, she bet they where - but the thing about time travel was, that the second she returned it would be as she never left - or she hoped so. There was a few things she wanted to change about her past - their future. One of them stopping Lucifer from getting her toxic venom - but she had put her father on that duty. He asked for her company, and she smiled.
"I have a feeling - call it ability if you like," Vanya smiled a little to herself, "in all the darkness, there will be happiness in the future. Some steps smaller than others, sometimes people just need to be sure that you are there, right?" She turned her head towards him. Very clever for her young age - but you could thank a lot of people for that. Her way of seeing the world were very much like her mother.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A visit from the future ~ Vanya   A visit from the future ~ Vanya Empty

A visit from the future ~ Vanya
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» When books can fly ~ Vanya
» Girl Visit at Midnight
»  Let's visit grandfather - Lucifer Darch
» How do you get custody over a kid from the future?
» Did you ever doubt I would come back? ~ Vanya

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Kongehuset-
Gå til: