Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah Empty
IndlægEmne: What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah   What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah EmptyLør Mar 09, 2019 6:16 pm

Order:
@Abigal / @Felicity
@Micah

<33

It had been a smaller event, apparently some important guests from another country had come to congratulate Princess Abigal on her engagement, and Kyle wasnt so sure that it had been a good thing for them to go public about. Not that many knew who he was, when you were as old as him and had spent time hiding in regular jobs, information on you were limited. But after the dinner, the younger adults wanted to go and have a look at the night life in the city. Abigal wasnt really showing yet and they hadnt told many about the pregnancy, so it would have been disastrous to decline the request.
As they got into the club, many turned their heads to look at the royals. Kyle held Abigal's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, now when he wasnt exactly a part of her security detail anymore, it was like people looked at him like a different person. He really didnt like all this new attention that he was getting, being recognized and stared at didnt really strike him as anything nice. He wasnt really that known yet either, so just knowing that people would look at their hand and whisper to one another about all sorts of theories was enough to make him a bit uneasy.
They were shown to a private booth were they could be without everyone wanting to talk, touch or hear them. Kyle exhaled deeply and shook his head, "I dont know how you do it," he said with a smile as he looked at Abigal, then Micah and Felicity. "People are vultures," one of the royal guests said with a smirk, "They really dont think that we're just regular people with regular thoughts when we're not doing all that royalty stuff," another said.

// SURPRISE.... MICAH OG FELICITY SKULLE MED FORDI DET SHIP SKAL I GANG OG DET SKAL VÆRE SNART <3333
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah   What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah EmptyLør Mar 09, 2019 7:01 pm

Abigal:
Outfit: Link

Felicity:
Outfit: Link

For someone who have had this type of attention the most of her life, Abigal didn't seem bothered by it at all - after all it was just another day. At times it was hard, but it was a part of her now. But she knew it was new to Kyle, but she couldn't bring herself to hide him. Abigal smiled a little to his comment.
"I've been doing this since I could walk," she answered looking at Micah and Felicity. Felicity sighed a little.
"You are fresh meat, wait a few months - then Trump is gonna take over the local news again," Felicity clearly found herself a little to funny. They walked over to their little reserved area. Abigal felt better being here with all of them, the last time not more than a week ago, she had been out with some friends - and it had ended up pretty bad. For everyone but Abigal at least, so she was happy to be out with at least Kyle, Felicity and Micah - they had their own Avenger squad.  
"You have seen how the days and nights look like from distance - being in the spotlight is no joke, and if it gets to much. Let me know and we'll make an excuse to go home," Abigal kissed Kyles cheek quickly. She knew being seen this much took a huge part of a person mentality. It was about being as flawless as possible as Felicity would say. One mistake and everyone knew it.

Felicity and Micah had shared their moments, especially after Lucifer tried to take over her body. Lucky them it seemed like they hadn't seen him in a while, if that was lucky.
"Don't worry Kyle, just go with it. Tonight you are her fiance, and that is the only thing these people really care about," she tried to be friendly - and it was a good look on her. A surprising comment perhaps. Felicity knew what to do if the attention became unpleasant, or she and Micah knew what to do. Everyone outside the club and inside wanted the gossip - and if anyone could make a rumor go around it was the Mikaelson sisters. Felicity knew people were curious about her and Micahs whatever they were, so it was a thing they could use if things got out of hand. Felicity held on to Micahs arm as they walked to their table.
"I bet you can't drink a whole bottle of orange juice," Felicity challenged Abigal. It was their own game. If she challenged Abigal to drink orange juice, no one would think about Abigal not having a drink. "Challenge accepted!"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah   What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah EmptyLør Mar 09, 2019 8:37 pm

Micah:Outift

Eleanor: Outfit

Micah had looked forward to a night out. He was not much for parties where you drank yourself senseless, but he would even trade that for another night spent worrying excessively about Lucifer’s next move. After his attempt to possess Felicity, he had been so worried about her. Of course, he had tried to contain his worry, as she would try, and most likely fail, at convincing him she was okay. She might be okay now, but what about tomorrow? He was so afraid all the time, he barely took time to even evolve their relationship, or whatever it was. He wasn’t sure, not that he minded much. He was just happy she hadn’t turned him down yet. She truly enriched his life, and he was not going to mess that up. He walked with Felicity’s arm in his to the booth and sat down with them. Micah had never been a royal, but there had still been some rumors about him. Often it was about him and Abigal, but there had been things about him and his family.  ”It will blow over,” he said after Felicity’s statement about Trump getting back in the news soon. He made a delicate laugh, as he really shouldn’t laugh of a world leader, but he did see Trump as reality star rather than someone of importance. He smiled when Felicity tried to cover up Abigal not drinking. He was happy they had come such a long way.

Eleanor had been invited to Abigal’s engagement party. She was happy she had found someone to make her happy. Eleanor was still waiting for the same thing, although she might not be that open to love. At least not until she had somehow escaped her mother’s attempt to marry her off. She had trouble really letting anyone in, when she knew she might be married into a loveless marriage in a few months. The princess life was not always easy. Actually, it wasn’t easy most of the time. Although the dresses, jewelry and palace had its perks. She searched the crowd before finally noticing Abigal. She walked to them and stood at the edge of the booth. ”A challenge? Count me in,” she said with a slight French accent in her speech and looked to Abigal. ”Congratulations bitch, you deserve happiness,” bitch might be an insult to many, but Eleanor only called people she actually liked, bitch. She had major mother issues, that was the only explanation she could come up with. Her glance fell to Kyle. ”You know, she was supposed to marry my brother, so you better take good care of her. I might be a princess, but I have major anger issues, and she deserves to be treated right,” her expression was maybe a little intimidating. She was mostly attitude though. ”I will behave tonight though, it is your party after all,” she sent him a smile that might be hard to decode. Maybe she was joking, maybe she was telling the truth. Nobody really knew with her. She looked to a waiter. ”Get me a chair,” she ordered while snapping her fingers. She might be a little too used to getting what she wants for her own good. She sat down at the edge of the booth when the chair arrived.

//Jeg smed lige Eleanor ind også xD[/b]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah   What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah EmptyLør Mar 09, 2019 9:04 pm

He was thankful that most of them would comfort him, because they knew what it was like. He smiled a bit and shrugged, "Thank god for the Americans" he mumbled and glanced back at the crowd that was still staring. It took a while for them to actually return to what they were doing, glances still falling upon them from time to time. He leaned back at smiled at Felicity and Abigal. It was nice to see them not fight and actually get along. But after all that had happened, they probably needed the break from all the madness to recharge, and a fight would not help that at all.
"What a nice party, daddy," a voice whispered in his ear, and his daughter jumped from his back onto the table, only that the rest wouldnt be able to see her. He sighed quietly and shook his head, trying to block her out. He looked at the french girl who had arrived and smiled rather awkwardly at her comment, "Yeah, I heard about that. I'm sorry for your loss, Princess," he then said rather respectfully and looked at Abigal, "I promise I'll try to make her twice as happy as she makes me," he smiled at her and then looked at Eleanor, but it was Minerva sitting in his face, "Come oooon dad, dont shut me out like that, I dont like sitting all by myself... You use those pills all the time and it's quite sad" she said in a playful tone, Kyle looked away and it was showing on his face that something was off. He grabbed his beer and drank a little, hoping that being a little drunk could keep his imaginative daughter out of his way for tonight. He was hoping that the others would just think of it as him being nervous about the attention. He hadnt acted out weird in a long time now.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah   What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah EmptyLør Mar 09, 2019 11:12 pm

@Veronica : Outfit - Accent: Kiwi
The first one to know about her feelings about Kyle, had been Eleanor. It was only right for her to be there. She smiled at her comments and realized shortly after, that he never really have had the chance to talk with her friends before. She knew big crowds wasn't the best place for that either, and it was a lot to handle. Abigal was pretty close to Eleanor still, and had tried to convince her mother not to marry her daughter off. She still couldn't believe people did that. Some of these people were her friends, others just people who needed to be here - or would cause chaos if not invited. The comment about Raphael surprised Abigal shortly, he had killed himself only a little over a year ago. Abigal looked from Eleanor to Kyle as he responded to Eleanors words. She did notice he was looking away, things had been somehow good - and somehow bad. If it wasn't him loosing his mind, it was Abi loosing hers. She gently put her hand on his knee to let him know she was here.
"I'm happy you could make it Elly," she smiled and rolled her eyes at Eleanor calling out for a chair.

Felicity was already up in the bar making sure everyone got their drinks, and looked at Eleanor shortly for her bold behavior - was this how Fel looked like to other people? She hoped not. Felicity like Abigal knew most of the people here, but they didn't always share friends - they used to, but Abigal had a thing where all she had to smile and people loved her. Even if they were on good terms, there was still unspoken things they needed to figure out - but not tonight.
"Eleanor, nice of you to show up," Felicity didn't know what to think about that girl, but she didn't hate her. At least she didn't think so. The drinks came on the table, and she took a glass of orange juice with Abigal in solidarity. As soon as people started getting a bit drunk, they wouldn't realize if she drank water or whisky anyways.  Felicity leaned in and gave Micah a softly short kiss on his cheek - it was nice with a night out. The last night out had been in Paris, a lovely night.

They had been late for the first part of the celebration. Mostly that was Veronicas fault, she didn't really dress for these types of parties often enough. It was hard between being a queen of a world that lived under them, and to be a leader of a gang.
"Sorry we are late," Veronica said with a bright smile as she walked in with Jess' arm in hers. It was one of their bigger events together, but they had been together for quite sometimes. Veronica knew Jess and Abigal were good friends, something about Abigal learning Jess about being a city girl. "I believe a congratulation is in order," Ronnie smiled as Abigal got up to greet her friends.
"And I believe a congratulation is in order for my favorite power couple. I want to hear all about that as well," Abigal smiled before giving Jessalyn and Veronica a hug each. Then she could sit back down next to Kyle.
"This is Jessalyn.. and her fiance Veronica," she felt like it was best if she introduced them. They along with Eleanor were good friends of hers, she would like for them to get along.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah   What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 10:32 pm

@Jessalyn
Outfit:Outfit
Accent: American.
Speech

Micah let out a small laugh at Kyle’s word. The Americans did seem to take a lot of attention from the rest of the world, from their celebrity president to the Kardashians. If that was a positive thing, was debatable. He watched the French Princess join them. Her way of speaking to Abigal was disrespectful at most, but he decided not to intervene. She was Abigal’s friend and a princess. In most eyes, he was a commoner, and it might not be well met if he started to correct her. ”We were all sad to hear of his passing,” he said following Kyle’s words. He had no idea what she was going to. Yes, he had lost people before, but it had always forces out of anyone’s control. Eleanor’s brother had taken his own life, which must be even worse than losing people.
Micah looked at Felicity as she returned with drinks. He smiled at the soft kiss on his cheek. He enjoyed these small gestures. They might not have gone completely public yet, they haven’t defined their relationship yet, but these gestures showed him they were on their way to something better. He had loved his birthday with her in Paris. It had been the best night in a long time. He had been happier than he had been in a while. He took her hand under the table.

Eleanor sent Kyle a smile when he apologized for her loss. It was not a happy smile. It was filled with sadness. There were few times you could be truly aware of what Eleanor was feeling. Talking about her brother was one of them. She missed him terribly. ”Thank you,” she said silently and turned her eyes to Kyle to make a small nod of gratitude for him as well. She darted her gaze back to Kyle when he promised to make Abigal happy. ”Then we will get along perfectly.” Eleanor had been with Abigal for the whole ride. She had been part of their love story from the very start. Although she might have missed a few chapters, she felt invested. She took a drink when Felicity returned with them. ”I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” she said and took a sip of the drink. Another couple arrived. Two girls. The British royalty is a lot more open-minded to same-sexual couples than France. Or perhaps it was just this part of England. She send them a smile, as Abigal greeted them. ”Is there a royal engagement epidemic around here? If so, I need to get out of here.” She was still not into the idea of marriage. At least not a planned one. She wanted what these three couples had. Something real. But she was beginning to think, she might never get that. And now she felt like the seventh wheel. ”You guys make a girl feel lonely,” she said with a sarcastic laugh, although she was not sarcastic at all. She wanted someone to trust with everything, someone who would stand by her through everything. She looked to Abigal. ”You really lucked out in the bodyguard department, you know. Mine are not as attractive.” She would never flirt with another girl’s man, but she called it like she saw it, and Kyle was an attractive man.

Jessalyn had her dress prepared weeks in advance for the event. She had also tried to subtly push Veronica to choose a dress before it was too late. When the day finally come, she had to help her choose another outfit. Jessalyn maybe cared a little too much about image in some opinions. She had always been part of the rich crowd. Last year she not only started dating a queen, she always learned she was daughter of another queen. Now she was royalty, and it was a little bit terrifying, although she had always felt destined for something more. She walked in with Veronica on her arm, and a smile. She was truly happy. Jessalyn watched Abigal as she congratulated them. ”Right back at you,” she said with a smile. She loved Abigal so much. She deserved happiness in whatever form she could get it. ”Who would’ve thought we would get engaged a few months apart from each other?” Jess had been a very different person when Abigal first met her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah   What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 11:02 pm

It was comforting to feel Abigal's grasp on his hand. Minerva made an annoyed sound and went away, for now. He exhaled quietly and smiled at Felicity as she brought drinks. He already had the beer, but he didnt really feel like getting too drunk. He took one of the drinks and took a quick wiff, smiling when he realized that it must have been Abigals since there was no alcohol in it. He placed it in front of Abigal before he leaned back and squeezed her hand gently.
He couldnt help but smile at Eleanor's compliment, especially because it was so bold. He looked at Abigal with a slight smirk and shook his head at himself for thinking that most of the detail looked old and worn out like Mr Burns. He looked up at Veronica and Jessalyn as they arrived and looked to Abigal as she introduced them. He then looked back at them and made a respectful nod, "It's an honor to see you, your Graces. And congratulations," he said, being a commoner he was still costumed to stay in the respectful lane, but he didnt mean it as anything bad. He smiled when Jessalyn speculated out loud, it was nice to see everyone getting to a place where they could truly be happy. He turned his eyes to Eleanor and made an excusing smile, "Dont worry, we'll put the lovey dovey down a notch," he then said.
"I mean, I would love for my security detail to look like that," one of the royal guests said as she smiled at Abigal with a slight jealousy in her, not because she wanted Kyle, but as Eleanor, she wanted something quite like it. She turned her eyes away from Abigal and out on the crowd, "We should go dance, that's exactly what we need!" she then exclaimed as she got up and dragged her sister towards the dancefloor, leaving the group to its own for a while. Kyle made a puzzled expression and then tilted his head, "Where were they from again? I forgot," he asked out loud, knowing someone had the answer.

// Shieeet, det blev kort. I am sorry xD
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah   What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 1:10 am

Abigal would literally kill for a glass of wine right now, and she knew it wouldn't hurt anything or anyone with one glass -but she waited till the right moment. It was almost uncharacteristic of her not to have glass of either wine or champagne. But Felicitys challenge made a good cover - for now. Eleanors comment made her giggle a little bit.
"I guess some of us just are pretty lucky," she smiled as she looked softly at Kyle. Another girl commented on Eleanors words. They left the table to go on the dancefloor and shortly Abigals eyes followed them.
"Let me think.. Catalonia.. I think," she made a little face and laughed for herself. This was crazy. But as long as she had, Jess, Ronnie, Felicity and Micah here with her and Kyle - she was pretty happy about it. She knew her father at some point would throw them another party - parties was just his style, and since this was a ' royal friends' night out. Abigal didn't honestly always know what he would do, but they were a family who loved celebrating almost everything.

Veronica laughed slightly as they greeted her as royalty. Perhaps she was a queen, but didn't feel the same need to be talked to in formal matter.
"You'll get used to it.. god knows I did," Ronnie smiled at Kyle as she took a drink. "And you can just call me Ronnie or Vee - whatever really. No need to use way to fancy slangs," Veronica had heard a bit about their troubles with Lucifer and as promised secretly to Abigal - she had been running a few ideas along her own father. But tonight wasn't about that, it was about celebrating.
"Oh sis, don't worry. We are not here to make anyone feel lonely," she took a big sip of her drink. "I heard you are from France? I always wanted to visit - perhaps we should put it on the list," she smiled at Jessalyn by that idea. Ronnie had a thing about seeing through lost princesses and she knew what it was like losing a brother. Veronica understood being new in a big crowd, being used to just being a person people would see through to a person many people knew.
Abigal smiled at Jess comment. Is was true. She had been at the new year party in Sydney with Jess and Ronnie - it was one of her I'll-just-go-by-myself-trips. And it had been such a nice evening. For a few seconds she put her head on Kyles skulder and took a deep breath in. It was weird for both of them to actually be able to touch like this in public - but Abigal enjoyed it. It was nice not hiding. She hated hiding.

Felicity felt Micahs hand under the table and let her fingers entangle with his. This wasn't her party and anyways she felt a tiny bit of jealousy growing inside her like a green monster. Lucky she had Micah next to her to tame that beast.
"We should dance," she said softly to Micah and got up. She didn't let go of his hand, which said a bit more about her not being scared of others seeing them together. Abigal smiled a little bit of Felicity, but respected her taking the things a bit slow - it wasn't always easy knowing who could keep ones heart safe. Abigal was just happy with her group, they made her feel safe. The trauma from last week with losing her other group of friends by the hands of Christian in a blink of an eye - was insane and she hated that.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah   What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah Empty

What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah
» The After Party - Felicity og Micah
» The Birthday Party - Kyle, Felicity & Micah
» I came to party, you came to party, why don't we party together? ~ Elian
» The feeling of spring - Micah & Kyle -

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum