Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  Empty
IndlægEmne: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 1:23 pm

Time: 01.22.
Place: The park.
Surroundings: Quiet, no people. A few sounds from nearby people and cars.
Weather: Windy, full moon.
Topic to: @Amaya <3
Outfit

Jayden was drunk. It was easy to see. His steps were unsteady and he was close to falling over a few times. In his hand he held a bottle of some sort of alcohol. He didn't even know himself. He took a swig of the bottle. "My loneliness is killing me!" He yelled rather than singing as he moved through the park. "I must confess, I still believe. When I'm not with you, give me a sign!" He stopped and shook his head. "That's not the lyrics." He shrugged and took another sip, before falling onto a bench, rather than deciding to sit down. He looked up into the sky. He emptied the bottle and put it down on the ground. He pulled forward his phone and looked at the blurred screen. He scrolled through his contacts. It took him a few tries before he was able to press into Abigal's contact information. He called her, but she didn't pick up. "Heeeeey!" He put his arm on the back of the bench. "I'm in town. We should hang out!" He scratched his collarbone. When he had learned Abigal was his new mate, he had changed behavior. Jayden was not always a sensible guy. He was ruled by emotion, and after he lost his last mate and found out one of his best friends was his new one, he had drunk himself senseless and moved around time like he was invincible. Before he hadn't wanted to be with Abigal, but now she was everything he could think about. He wanted it to the stop. Solution: Alcohol. "Call me back," he commanded and ended the call. He stood up and knocked over the bottle. "Shit." He bent over and picked up some of the glass, and of course cut himself on it. "Perfect," he said and left the glass to tend to his flesh wound. Other than the cut, he had quite a few smaller wounds and bruises. He had not been the most careful lately.

Sidst rettet af Jayden Ons Mar 13, 2019 10:23 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 1:44 pm

She was told not to be out by herself on the fullmoon. But everytime someone told Amaya to not do something - guess what she did. Old habits never changed. So she was walking down the park, totally covered up in her own thoughts when these vampires came towards her. Vampires and werewolves wasn't the best company - but the vamps had chosen the wrong day to piss of a werewolf. They poked the bear, and it seemed to be to much for Amaya to handle at this point. So she transformed. She hadn't really been able to transform doing her years in planet x, so now. Now the wolf wanted to break free of the chains and do something crazy. The vampires ran off was soon the wolf was starting to show. No one wanted a nasty werewolf bite. But a drunk witch, who had no clue what was behind him - see that was a target the wolf wanted. Amaya sprinted towards the witch, the smell of blood made her going insane. She jumped on him from behind and grabbed around his shoulder with her teeth. The wolf was shaking the poor witch, but it didn't like the taste of his blood. Perhaps she would thank Harry for that one. Kazan also known as planet X had a different type of alcohol - and she had a high standard when it came to that point. The wolfs bite was quite strong, but in the end Amaya gained some control back. She wasn't going to add killing as thing on her list. She had survived long enough without killing, tonight wasn't going to be the day she began. The wolf jumped back as Amaya tried to gain control over herself, why was Marcel the lucky one not having to deal with all this?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 3:32 pm

Jayden heard something in the distance. He just assumed it was a couple hooking up. Although he would prefer something intimate to happen in the private, he didn’t judge people for thinking different than him. He had his back turned to the werewolf. He didn’t notice it, before it was connected to his shoulder. He felt the pain, but when the wolf began shaking him around, his body must have blocked of the pain from shock or something, as he didn’t feel the pain at all. Not until she let him go and he fell to the ground. He stood up and gently touched the wound. He knew what that meant, but he was not ready to accept it. He looked back at the werewolf. ”What the fuck?” He asked, well aware the wolf wouldn’t be able to answer. Not in this form at least. The shock was getting the best of him, as he was beginning to shake, and he felt really cold all over. He put his arms around himself. He had to get somewhere safe. The only place nearby he knew of, was the Mikaelson castle. He doubted they would let him in, considering his condition. But he had to try. He walked even more unsteadily, as he had lost a lot of blood, which didn’t help his balance. He picked up his phone and left Abigal another message. ”Abi, I need your help. Please tell me you’re at the castle. Something bad happened.” Jayden walked away from the park and werewolf and towards the castle. He used everything he could as a way of keeping his balance. He was feeling really horrific.
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 9:08 pm

Amaya started to slowly turn back and ran away to not let anyone else see her face.

It was in the middle of the bloody night, and her phone went crazy. Abigal knew Kyle didn't like to stay home doing the full moons, he was scared he was going to hurt her or say something he didn't mean. She was easier to wake up when Kyle wasn't there, and scared it was him calling to say something was wrong she took her phone. Jaydens name covered her screen and she sighed shortly before answering. She was about to curse at him, but his words seemed off. Abigal got up and jumped in something warmer - Kyle could kill her later for going out on a full moon. Abigal found her way out of the castle without anyone noticing her. She took her phone out and opened an app she had that could show the location of others - if they had the same app. Lucky they did. She followed the trace and looked up when she saw him moving unsteady around. Abigal started running towards him, and put her arm around him. She didn't have any night vision so she couldn't see the wound - but she could smell the alcohole he had been drinking.
"What the hell Jay," she hissed annoyed by him getting so smashed. She walked them towards a bench where they had some more light. She gasped as she saw all the blood coming from his shoulder. "What the fuck.. What happened?" She almost yelled at him looking around. There was no one. She could call Felicity, or Micah - which would be the fastest.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 9:28 pm

Jayden put the phone away and stood against a lamp pole to keep his balance. He was feeling horrible. The virus was already spreading through him, and with the blood loss, it just felt even worse. He didn’t want to burden Abigal, but he didn’t know who else to call. He didn’t have a ton of friends in the area. He coughed and could taste the blood on his lips. This night has gone way different than he thought it would. He had predicted it would end with him falling asleep somewhere strange and waking up to a hangover. But this, this was horrific. He truly felt like he was going to die. He looked up when Abigal came and led him to a bench. He sat down and sighed. ”I have my reasons,” he said and showed just exhausted he was. He had sobered up pretty quickly after the attack. He put his hand against the bite when she commented on it. ”Oh this, it’s nothing,” he said with a smile. He was trying to stay positive. He fell down on the bench, so his head was leaning against the edge of the back of the bench. He forced himself to sit upright. ”Abi,” he said and coughed again. He didn’t know if he was strong enough to get through this. ”I’m sorry,” he said and closed his eyes for more than a second. He then forced them back open, he couldn’t sleep. ”And thank you for coming,” he couldn’t hold his eyes open any longer. He was not unconscious as such, he just had to save some energy. This was the only way he could think of.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 11:01 pm

She was worried sick. Jayden was one of her best friends, and she wasn't going to leave him for death. Not by any chance. He had his reasons, stupid answer - and she would normally have slapped him for saying something like that. Not giving her an actual reason was like not okay. She looked at his wounds, a wolf bite  - she had seen wolf bites before. Abigal looked at the full moon and sighed. She hated seeing him in pain.
"Don't say it like that," she warned him and looked very serious. Abigal took a deep breath in and kept her head calm. She picked up her phone and called Felicity. She was the fastest of them all, and she didn't want to bring their father into a drama like this - and he didn't know Jayden - but Felicity did. Abigal knew that, and yet she still called her.  "You can thank me when you don't die on me," she reminded him, knowing he wasn't going to die - she would know, wouldn't she?

Felicity had gotten up the second Abigal called her, and hadn't really taken any seconds to storm down the streets. She stopped few meters away from them as she smelled Jaydens blood. She shortly went breathless, there was a reason she had her walls up - and he was one of them. Felicity took a deep breath in before walked towards them.
"What is going on here?" she tried to act tough but for some reason she couldn't figure out if she should punch or help Jayden. "If you were that sick of me, you should just jump of a cliff. Don't push your luck," she added with a little smirk before helping him up from the bench.
"He is turning. I'm gonna get him to the castle," Felicity said and had a strong grab om Jayden as she ran to the castle to get him to the healers.  She didn't really leave his side or think about doing it. Instead she hold his hand in the pain, and just felt him breaking down the walls he had created.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked softly.

Abigal returned to the castle, where she ran into Micah.
"Hey," she said with a smile. "What are you doing up at this hour?" She asked with a little smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 11:21 pm

Jayden wanted to explain everything, but he was exactly in the best place for emotional conversation, therefore the vague answer, he knew wouldn’t sit well with Abigal. He opened one eye, when he could hear she wasn’t messing around. He closed it again when she picked up her phone to call somebody. The thought that it was Felicity she called hit him shortly, and he almost grabbed for the phone, but he was not strong enough right now. He opened his eyes when she talked again. ”That’s a promise,” he said when Felicity came to them. He make a weak laugh at her comment. ”I would much rather have you save me,” he said and got on his feet with help from her. He didn’t have much time to protest, before they were at the castle. He laid down and looked at Felicity. ”Horrible,” he said honestly. The healers removed his shirt to clean the bite, but in doing so also revealed the mate mark on his other shoulder. Although it seemed to be fading a little bit, it was clear it said Abigal. He looked to Feliciy. ”Fate has a sense of humor,” he said.

Micah had felt Felicity’s heart rate raise. He didn’t know why, but he wanted to make sure she was okay. He walked to the castle, where he ran into Abigal. He raised his arm to show the bracelet. ”I wanted to make sure she was okay,” he said and looked at Abigal. Was that blood on her clothes? ”What happened? Is Felicity okay?” He should be used to this by now, but his heart still sank to his stomach every time he thought someone he cared about was in trouble.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 11:37 pm

Felicity took a deep breath in as she saw her sisters name on his collarbone. She chose to let it sink in and not react on it yet. A little smile reached her lips as she sat down next to him. the name faded. Felicity knew about witches and their mates, and that perhaps had been the reason for them not getting their happy ending. Or perhaps not. It was a mystery for another day. He was one of the few people she had loved in her long time, someone who always at some point returned to her.
"Good thing is I don't believe in that nonesnese," she gave him a quick smile as he hand rested on his cheek when he mentioned fate. "You are going to be just fine, I promise," she added very convincing. "I'm just glad you are alive."

Abigal took a deep breath in and gave him a nod to things were alright. She wasn't sure what she just had done, other than what needed to be done.
"She wasn't the one hurt," she pointed out as she breathed out. "Neither was I," she added quickly. She remembered the bracelet.
"A werewolf jumped on Jayden.. he is turning.. I knew she was the fastest to get there, so I just called her," she explained. Abigal knew about Felicitys history with Jayden, one of the things that was on the list of why the sisters had a fight. Not that it was the biggest reason. Far from it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 11:56 pm

Jayden couldn’t tell why he and Felicity had been so back and forth. Perhaps it was because he was waiting for someone else. He had strong feelings for her, but knowing that his true love was out there, his soulmate, it just held him back. ”You might be on to something,” if fate or whatever chose his mate, had chosen Abigal he was being screwed. Not that he would completely opposed to being with Abigal, but she was with someone else and their history as well as his history with Felicity made it more complicated than it should be. How could he ever be happy with her now? He looked at her as she put a hand on his cheek. He just watched her as she convinced him that he was going to be fine. Or she tried, and it wasn’t because he didn’t believe her, but his body told him otherwise. He was going to apologize, when a wave of pain rolled over his body. He grabbed hold of the edge of the bed thingy he was laying on. He really tried to not scream out in pain. He made movements that almost looked like he was having a seizure, before he after a few minutes fell flat on the bed again. His chest showed just how affected his body was. He was breathing heavily and sweat was beginning to break out. Not to mention he was really pale.

Micah sighed relaxed when Abigal clarified neither her nor Felicity had been hurt. She then explained what really happened and he felt bad. Nobody should go through that. He had mixed feelings about Jayden, but he didn’t think he deserved that. Jayden had after all been involved with both Abigal and Felicity. He shouldn’t judge anyone, because he had done the same. But perhaps it was because he had left Felicity the way he did. She didn’t deserve that. ”Is he here?” He asked, not sure if he should go to him. He was afraid what he would walk into, if Felicity was with him. He trusted her of course, but their relationship was still not written in stone. The uncertainty of it all made him question what could happen.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.
Antal indlæg : 146

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 8:27 am

It was weird how he had made her walls so high, but in a second he just walked into the room and was right back in. Micah had tried breaking down her walls for years, and Jayden made it seem so easy. Felicity sat down next to him and pushed her luck towards him as her free hand grabbed his hand.
"You forget a very important thing about me - I'm a lucky girl," she teased a little - it was far from true, other than when it came to her ability. Felicity was in pain just looking at him being in pain. Her heart rate exploded when he started almost having a seizure and she got on her feet to call for someone to assist her in this. A few healers ran to them, and have him something to relax on. She didn't let go of his hand.
"Come on jerk.. just stay with me.. okay? Just stay with me," she said quite soft, putting a wet towel on his head with the power hand to cool him a bit down.

Abigals thoughts went to the werewolf. Out of controle and knowing it had turned someone must be painful as well. Knowing how much damged you could cause in a heart beat. They have had people from Illien over the last few days. A France hidden kingdom for the supernatural - the King had reason to believe his wife the Queen could be in Gaia. But him and his men where in the other side of the castle. Abigals thoughts went back to Micah.
"He is at the healers.. Micah. Don't to anything stupid," she warned him. Love made you blind, and she might not have known what went wrong between him and Fel - because she hadn't been on speaking terms at that point. But you didn't have to be a genius to know pain changed people - sometimes to the worse.
"I have to go.. I have a feeling. I'll be back if you need me. Just don't do anything you'll regret," she pointed out before leaving.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 8:59 am

Jayden smiled at her words, but that was about much of a reaction he could muster at the moment. He felt her there, not just because she was holding his hand or because she was talking to him. It was more than that. He couldn’t explain it, but it was nice to know he was not alone. The virus took a lot out of him, but if he didn’t survive this, there were a few things he had to do. He looked at Felicity. ”Fel, you need to be careful who you trust,” he said and squeezed her hand a little. ”I heard that your grandfather’s advisor was asked to keep an eye on you. He might not have clean intentions.” He raised himself from the bed and looked at her. ”If I don’t live through this, I don’t want to have any regrets.” He leaned towards her and put his lips against hers. He didn’t want to die without her knowing how he really felt. He ended the kiss but still had his forehead against hers. ”I regret ever looking for something else when I had you.” He laid back down in bed.

Micah looked towards the healer’s area when she said he was there. ”Okay,” he simply said when she requested he didn’t do anything stupid. He couldn’t promise that, but he would do his best to stay cool. It very much depended on what was going on. He looked back at Abigal when she said she had to go. ”Thank you for filling me in,” he said and watched her go. Short after Felicity’s heartbeat rose, and he was afraid to find out why. She was most likely not in danger, so was it Jayden doing this? He walked towards the room and hesitated to open the door. He was scared out of his mind Felicity still had feelings for Jayden, that Micah had just been a past time until he came back. He opened the door and saw them kiss. He just stood there, frozen. He had no idea how to react to this. He swallowed and looked away from them. He felt hurt. He had very strong feelings for Felicity, he was falling in love with her. Now he was beginning to think it was one sided.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 10:03 am

She looked him in the eyes when he said she needed to be careful. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked confused. His next words made her world shatter, and she swallowed the betray as she breathed unsteady out. Lies. She couldn't believe it, but how did it come to her only friend in the castle suddenly had betrayed her. Her eyes looked so conflicted, so when he said he didn't want any regrets and in that second he kissed her. The touch on his lips on her made electricity rush through her. Felicity didn't pull herself out of the situation. Her feelings for Jayden had been there for ages, and even through he broke her heart into small pieces - she was unlucky enough to put herself in a place where it could happen all over again. She had stepped so careful with Micah because of Jayden, and yet her heart just knew Jayden - Felicitys heart had missed being known, being cared for by someone who knew it. Like her mind, she was blocking out people who just wanted her the best. But as he spoke, Felicity realized everyone could have regrets. Felicity took a deep breath in, and picked up Micah had been there.
"You broke my heart Jay," she breathed out looking quite sad at him. But honest about her emotion was a new thing, but it hadn't been when they first where together.
"I'll be right back, you should get some rest," she smiled at him before having to deal with the next problem.

"Where do you think you are going?" She asked after Micah and stopped in the hallway. It was a bad thing for Felicity to get angry, it tended to made bad luck flow around and the staff that actually walked around in the hall seemed more clumsy already. She was angry, or more specific - she was hurt. Micah had seen her pissed, angry was her most worn emotion. But betrayed, he had never seen her look this betrayed. "Tell me it isn't true," she walked towards him.
"Tell me you havn't been lying to me this entire time," she added but didn't walk to close to him. Felicity knew her anger would get out of control if she stepped to close - and she didn't have any intentions on hurting him. Abigal was prof of what happened when you stepped to close to her in anger.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 10:19 am

Jayden knew he hadn’t treated Felicity right, and he knew he might never make up for it. He felt defeated when she pointed out that he broke her heart. He didn’t know what to say, and she left him before he had much of a chance to say anything anyway. He laid down on the bed, wondering if he should have done anything different. Was he being selfish? Probably, that was not new. But he didn’t want to be. He wanted to do right by the people he loved. Felicity most of all.

Micah left the room. He didn’t feel like Felicity had done anything wrong, he might just have had different expectations of their relationship. He turned to her when she confronted him. She was angry. He didn’t understand why, but he was not going to ask. He knew she would tell him. He swallowed a lump in his throat when she asked if it was true, if he had been lying. He had, but never about his feelings for her. He put a hand on the back of his neck. ”It’s true,” he responded and kept his eyes on her. ”But my feelings for you are too. I never lied about that,” he explained. He wasn’t sure if it was enough. She didn’t seem angry, but betrayed. He had promised he would never hurt her. He should have told her earlier. ”I should have told you,” he muttered under breath. He didn’t tell her because he was afraid of losing her, and now he might do so anyway.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 10:39 am

It wasn't often she let herself this most out. Being betrayed by Micah and just having talked to Jayden, it just opened up for everything. She hated this feeling. It's true, the words made her lift her eyebrow and she looked breathless for a second - but not in a good way. He added his feelings wasn't something he lied about, but she shook her head. Felicity didn't want to believe that, she couldn't.
"So what.. you suppose we just pretend like it wasn't all a lie?" She lashed out as she kept her eyes on him. "You still fucking lied!"
She started laughing a bit when he said he should have told her.
"Oh you think? And when would you have done that. The second you could ride with in and tear me apart. Micah.. I trusted you," she yelled the last sentence. She wasn't only feeling betrayed by him, but also her grandfather - why wouldn't they just leave her the fuck alone with her feelings. Felicity clenched her fists so hard she felt the blood on her fingertips. Holding all the emotions back by hurting herself was how she coped with things - but she healed, so no one saw that. Felicity felt so stupid, that she actually thought he wanted to be her friend. She took a step back to catch her breath, in hopes that she would be able to controle her emotions. Even through she seemed to be more sad now, it wasn't a good idea to come close - unless you wanted to get pushed back. Felicity looked away from him, she couldn't even look at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 10:56 am

Micah could feel her pulling away, and he had no control over it. He couldn’t force her to stay, no matter how much he wanted to. ”Does it matter how it started? I believe I would have found my way to you no matter what.” He looked away when she yelled at him. He hated fighting, mostly because it usually never went anywhere good. He always tried to do the right thing, so he wouldn’t have to lose more people.
”I never intended to hurt you.” He stepped closer to her. ”I can’t change what happened, but I wouldn’t want to. It gave me you. You can push me away now, I wouldn’t blame you if you did, but I will be here for you despite that. I don’t love easily Felicity, but I love you. So you can hide yourself from me, but I will search the world to find you again. I will always search for you.” He stepped close enough to reach for her hand. A bold move, perhaps, but he wanted her to know he would always be there. ”If you can honestly say you hate me, I will leave you alone. But if there is still a chance for us, I will fight.” He emotions were out of control. His heart beating hard against his chest from all the yelling. He didn’t blame her for any of this, it was all on him. So yes, she could be angry with him, he would deal with it, but losing her, that he couldn’t take. He felt so vulnerable. She had all the cards, she always did. It was him chasing her, him begging for her forgiveness. He didn’t mind, because seeing her happy was worth it. If he wasn’t the one to make her happy, he would gladly step aside for someone else. But that didn’t mean he would just give up. Not a chance.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 11:11 am

Felicity was like a storm, she was always quite till right before it hit. And it was a longtime ago since she had an episode. He stepped closer to her and she felt herself clenching her fists even harder to let it on herself.
"Stop Micah.. just STOP," she yelled when he said he loved her. How could she believe anything he said? He had lied to her for years, not just a few years - but for so long. Felicity couldn't tell what wasn't a lie right now. She pulled her hand back as he tried to reach for her. "You shouldn't make any promises you can't keep," she wanted him and took a step back. She didn't want to deal with all his words, they were just words. Felicity looked him in the eye when he tried to figure out if she hated him. She tried not to be this angry, but she was like a demon feeding on it. Nothing able to stop the hunger.
"If there was any chance," she stepped dangerously closer to him - which in any other case would be a good sign, in this matter, it wasn't. "If there was any chance for us.. its gone," she added rather hateful but yet calm. Pushing people away was a great trait of hers. After all, just because he said something - didn't make it more true. If he tried to reach for her she would push him away, and she didn't quite have the mentality to not use her full strength right now - and the last thing she wanted was to cause him harm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 11:26 am

Micah knew he had to be careful. He trusted Felicity didn’t want to hurt him, but he also knew it was sometimes hard to control. So when she pulled her hand away, he let her. He stood still as she talked. ”I never do that,” he said. He took his word very seriously, everyone in his life knew that. If he promised something, he would go out of his way to keep them. She stepped closer to him. He stood his ground, although he was a little unsure if she would punch him. He deserved it. She didn’t have to punch him. Her words hit him harder than any punch over could. He believed her, because she was calm. If she had yelled it, it would have been different. But in that moment, he honestly believed there was no chance for them anymore, and that killed him. He let her move away from him and had to fight the urge to reach out for her. It would only make things worse. ”I’m so sorry,” he said before going away himself. He couldn’t stand there and watch her feel so negative emotions towards him. He rounded a corner and leaned against the wall for a moment to get control of his emotions. He then ended up folding his hand into a fist and punch the stone wall out of frustration. He walked away with his hand bloody and broken. He couldn’t believe how stupid he had been.

//Micah is out
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 11:39 am

She didn't honestly want him to leave, but she believed her own words - and Felicity could be more convincing than most people. How else could she convince a person like Abigal she wasn't worth saving? It was way to easy for her to kick people out of her life. Felicity didn't move for a while, she just stood there thinking. Finally she breathed out and removed her nails from her palms. Another person out of her life that she loved. Perhaps it was better this way. Her heart felt shattered, but she took a deep breath in. Smelling his blood made her swallow before she went back to Jayden. She quickly grabbed a tear before it started running down her cheek. She faked a little smile for Jayden and sat down.
"Heey, are you feeling better?" She asked. Felicitys hands were covered in blood, the only person who really ever had been able to get her out of that anger - had been Jayden. Why? She wasn't really sure. She walked to the sink to wash her hands and swallowed her emotions yet again. "How much of that did you hear?" She looked back at him before she sat down on the side of the bed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 12:03 pm

Jayden had heard some of the fight. He tried not to intrude, but it was hard not to hear. He was the not the person to feel good in people’s unhappiness, and if he had known how close Felicity was to Micah, he never would have told her like that. He would have confronted Micah and make him tell her. He just did what he thought was best. He watched her as she came back. She was obviously affected by what had just happened, which was only understandable. He saw straight through her fake smile but didn’t want to say anything. ”I don’t feel like dying anymore, so that’s good,” he said with a half-smile. ”Enough. I didn’t mean for that to happen. I’m sorry,” he said and turned his head to her. He took in a shivering breath. His body was still under major change, and it was hard on him. It helped that the healers had given him something to take away the pain. ”I have a way of fucking everything up. You know, I never mean to hurt anyone, but I always end up doing so. You more than anyone know this,” he said and let his gaze fall on the ceiling.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 12:35 pm

Felicity smiled at him as he said he was sorry.
"It's okay," she was saying the truth about that. She knew what it was like feeling like every bad thing happening was your fault. Felicity grabbed his hand and looked him in the eye. "I know how you feel, and it's not your fault. You forget I'm the unlucky charm," she added with a smirk. She didn't blame him for telling her the truth. Truth hurt time to time, but it was better than living in a lie. Either way, what Micah had done would have hurt. If not now, even worse later on.
"I'm happy you told me... of course it hurt. It hurt a lot. But I can't deal with that. I don't know why people keep looking at me like I'm a broken toy. Everyone just think I need to be fixed, but what If I'm fine? What if this is just who I am, can't that be okay?" She didn't mean the question for him - but it ended up being asked out loud. "I'm not broken Jayden - I'm just having a hard time not ruining everyones life.. I hurt Abi.. in a way I can never make up for again.. See you think you ruin peoples lives.. try ruining your families life," she looked away for a second. "She never told anyone about it.. but it broke us. I don't blame her through.. I hate myself for it as well." Of course Felicity couldn't kill anyone with bad luck - but she could surely help.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 12:48 pm

Jayden shrugged at her words. ”Not always,” he said. She had brought him some luck by coming into his life. He realized his gaze from the ceiling and watched her again as she opened up.
Jayden had always thought of Felicity as strong. He had seen her go through something horrible and still come out on top. He admired that. He couldn’t say if he was the same way. He had lived a pretty drama-free life. It wasn’t until he met Felicity, he actually never had that much excitement happen to him. She was the most drama he had ever been involved with. Until now, at least. He felt like he might have been dropped in the middle of a dramatic event. He hadn’t seen Abigal since last year, so he didn’t really know what was going on, but he had a feeling it was something bad. He kind of wanted to be a part of it, just so he could say he didn’t lead a boring life. He listened to her talk. ”I won’t pretend to understand your complicated relationship, but I do a little about hating yourself,” he said, considering if he should go into detail. ”I can tell you that you need to forgive yourself, but it’s shitty advice when I can’t do that myself.” He blamed himself for his former mate being killed. He should have done something to save her, but he couldn’t, and it nearly killed him. She was part of the reason of his self-destructive behavior.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 1:02 pm

Felicity snorted a little when he called her and Abigals relationship complicated. It wasn't actually as complicated as people made it seem. She had no reason for Abigal not wanting her in her life, like she was even surprised that she wanted to talk to at the moment. Perhaps everyone knew Felicity was a bomb, and ignoring her would make her explode at some point.
"People think its so complicated.. but its because we don't talk about it.. We just act on it. It was really just an accident.. a huge major of back luck. Back in Germany right after the war.. I was there helping her, trying to make up for a minor fight we had back home. But I went to her home and we talked.. she had this beautiful baby boy Simon.. he was 3 years old at the time," she told him - her eyes told the story was about to get very sad. "One day these men came to the house and wanted everything. They had their gun towards Abigal.. so I longed the bad luck out.. and when they fired.. they missed her.. they didn't miss the boy," she sighed and looked away. "We are quite the pair, huh?" She laughed instead of crying. It was so many years ago, but still the biggest mistake she ever had made. Of course they had done everything they could to save the boy, but the waves of bad luck simply had made it possible. "But now you know.. why our relationship is so complicated.. can't blame her for hating me now can you? After that we just had it easier arguing than actually talking about what happened," she lifted her shoulder a little. Now three people in the world knew the story.
"I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for through."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 2:30 pm

Jayden had asked both sisters about their conflicts, but neither wanted to talk about it, so he had respected it. Now that he heard Felicity talk about what happened, he understood why they would prefer to keep it hidden. He just listened to her talk. He didn’t want to interrupt her before she had gone through everything. He made out a slight laugh, although they both knew it was not because anything was funny. It was more a way to express the emotions they wouldn’t want to show through crying. He hated to cry, so he had learned to laugh his way through most things. Super unhealthy, but that was the way he dealt with things. ”I do actually blame her a little bit,” he said. He understood why Abigal was hurt and heartbroken about what happened, but he didn’t view it as being Felicity’s fault. ”Who knew what would have happened if they had gotten their way? They could have shot both of you, stolen the boy and sold him. I get that losing a child is the worst thing you can go through, but you didn’t make those men come there with guns. It wasn’t your fault.” He knew saying ‘it wasn’t your fault’ wouldn’t make people blame themselves any less. He knew from experience. He sat up in bed and swung his bed over the edge. ”I wasn’t looking for anything. I was running away. It didn’t work out so well.”
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 12:12 pm

The tragic laughter hit her when it hit him. Felicity was never the type of girl you would find crying and talking her feelings out. Abigal made it seem so easy through, even with all the pretending.
"Blaming Abigal Mikaelson, you most be a mad man," she laughed slightly more. Making it a joke seemed to make coping with everything easier. "Why do you think she haven't killed me yet. She blames me, but still doesn't blame me. It's not in her heart to hate me for that long," she admitted. Abigal and Felicity also shared other stories, more dangerous ones as well - and having to make deals with the devil had been something Felicity had done for her sister even before he knocked on their door again. As he sat up he was sitting right next to her, and she looked him the the eyes.
"Oh Jayden, are you trying to flirt with me?" She teased as she snorted a little. Felicity didn't know if she could handle giving him her heart again, and for some reason she felt like it wasn't even in this room anymore. But if there was one act Felicity had mastered, it was the act of acting like everything was fun and games.
"You are a werewolf now," she said softly not knowing how he would response to her words. It might not be what he was thinking she would say.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 6:23 pm

”Maybe don’t tell her,” he suggested. He had always admired that she could laugh even after something bad happened. She seemed like it didn’t bother her. But perhaps it was all just a façade. He just knew he would not react as her. ”Well that is a good thing, isn’t it?” He thought that meant there was still a chance for them to get to a good place in their relationship. Jayden thought that would be best for both of them. He let out a slight laugh at her comment. But that also made him feel just how sore his body was. ”I never stopped,” he said with a wink. He shouldn’t flirt, but it was just so natural for him. Although he wasn’t sure if he would go beyond that with her. It would just be selfish of him, and he was trying not to be. Especially in regard to her. He had hurt her enough already. He looked away when she spoke next. He hadn’t really thought what that would mean for him. No magic, turning into a monster every full moon. He was not super excited about it. There was also the fact that he would become older. He had already lived for 400 years, could he go back to living a mortal life? ”Suppose that makes us mortal enemies,” he said and met her eyes. ”It doesn’t change anything you know. I still care about you,” he deliberately avoided the word ‘love’ although that was what he felt for her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah    Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah  Empty

Solution: Alcohol ~ Abigal, Felicity & Micah
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah
» The After Party - Felicity og Micah
» The Birthday Party - Kyle, Felicity & Micah
» Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity
» Isn't it lovely? - Micah

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: The King Quarter centrum :: Parken-
Gå til: