Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal Empty
IndlægEmne: Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal   Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 8:35 pm

@Abigal <3

O: Here <3

She couldnt say she was happy about knowing nothing. It was actually the opposite, she had been quite upset by not knowing anything. She had to wring it out of Felicity, which had been hard enough on it's own. To know that Abigal had died and come back, to then be engaged and pregnant? Where was her bestfriend? Who was this girl that looked exactly like her but was nothing like her? So she had snuck into her room as she always used to, using the secret hallways that they had to get their privacy when they were going to secret parties or just to get away from all the royalty and responsibility.
She sat on her bed, waiting impatiently, with a bottle of whiskey in her hand. She was drinking straight from the bottle as someone walked in. She looked up and frowned, yet the frown wasnt angry, it was just Adria's way of playfully saying that she wasnt happy about something. "I'd offer you a sip, but then again, you never drink whiskey, anddd... It wouldnt be good for your kid," the last line turned into something more serious and yet sad. How could this happen? She shook her head, "We live in 2019, and you havent thought of protection?" she then thought out loud, pinching her eyes at her best friend. Adria had always been straightforward, going straight to the point instead of all the foolish chit chat to open up the possibility - She hated that. Why not just say things as they were?
She sighed annoyed to herself as she got up and walked over to Abigal, swinging her arms around her, "I missed your face, jerk. Dont just go and die and not just tell me," she then said in a worried tone.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal   Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 11:04 pm

Ghosts talked a lot. One person who shared that with her was Adria. So before she entered her room, Gabriella had told her about her visitor. Abigal opened the door and looked at her friend as she sighed.
"Did Jordan tell you?" She asked, knowing her older brother liked to keep Adria up to date with everything, or perhaps it was Gabriella.
"Well just wait till I'm 4 months in and can enjoy a glass of wine again twice a week," she smiled a little compared to Adrias sad expression. She figured Adria had sensed her faked death - like every other banshee she knew. Abigal gave Adria her famous eye roll on that comment. Abigal kept her eyes at Adria, and smiled as she got up and swung her arms around her. Abigal wrapped her best friends in her arms.
"You are not even going to ask me about my experience on actually staying on the other side?" She asked and raised an eyebrow. "But I have missed you as well," she was quick to add. Perhaps Adria was one of the few people who had known about her unspoken feelings towards Kyle at the time.
"How is everything"?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal   Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 9:45 pm

"Oh yeah, Jordan told me bits, the rest I had to wring out of Felicia, almost ensuring myself a lifelong batch of bad karma," she replied with a slight annoyed tone, it wasnt that she was angry at the fact that Abigal hadnt told her herself, it was that she had to dig out the truth herself. She shook her head as Abigal said she was ready to drink a glass of wine in 4 months, "Now that just gives me bad vibes. You're definitely not drinking with a child in your stomach," she rather scolded her, mostly because Abigal of all would know what pregnancy meant to Adria. She had given birth to her child, barely a year ago, but she never wanted to see it, or even hear about it. She sighed to herself and rubbed her temples, "I'm sorry. That was a harsh tone. Pregnancy, you know.. It really gets to me," she then apologized with a small smile on her lips, she was happy for Abigal, even if she was bitter about the concept of pregnancy itself.
As they embraced, Abigal asked her if she wanted to know about the other side. Adria giggled cheerfully and looked at Abigal with a "really?"-expression. "Of course. Even if we talk to the dead all day long, we've never actually experienced it ourselves. So yeah, I'd like to know about it," she then remarked as she held her closer, thinking about the fact that Abigal had a chance of not coming back - It tore her heart apart in little pieces the more she thought of it.
She let her go and got out of her head when she was asked about the life here. She sighed hopelessly and went back to the bed where she sat down with the bottle of whiskey. "Some good, mostly it's been shit for me. Quite frankly. The child keeps asking for me, and I really dont want to see her," she admitted, as she put the bottle to her lips and took a big gulp, she couldnt even say the child's name, she didnt want to, "Other than that, it's peachy," she then corrected herself with a smile, she tilted her head, "I ran into your brother at his night club. He didnt even recognize me, that asshole," she then said, the last part turning into a mumble as she then got a big smile and started laughing. "I had no one to talk to, except for the dead. And they mostly say the same thing, you know. 'Ohhh, I hate being dead', 'Tell my wife I never actually cheated on her,' all boring,"
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal   Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 9:17 am

"..If I need to end up drinking blood again to make sure everything does well, I'll need wine - otherwise I'll to mental," she pointed out but swallowed. Abigal was perhaps a bit moody today. "I know," she sighed and gave Adria a smile. It wasn't a hard thing, it wasn't like it was easy on Abigal either. But beside Lucifer being the one who had killed her children in the past - there was still growing pains from another past.  Abigal snorted when Adria said she wanted to hear about the experience. Actually the first one to asked more into it, not that she blamed the others for not asking. Abigal made a face shortly and looked away for a few seconds.
"Actually.. you really dont," she added. "It was cold, empty - feeling invisible.. worthless.. but that is of course just the other side.. there is either hell or heaven from there," Abigal took at step back as Adria let her go.  
It was normal to ask other people about how they were doing, the thing was just - Abigal really cared when she asked. Abigal understood what might have been like, raising a child that came from such cruelty. Abigal had experienced that kind of cruelty before, with her ability it was hard not to avoid unwanted company at times - and even through she could handle herself most of the times, she had never really told anyone how thankful she was for the detail that she seemed to hate so much.
"I don't blame her, I couldn't imagine my life without you in it," she had to be honest and since she couldn't tell Adria what to do - she could tell her that. Banshees giving birth to vampires wasn't a thing meant to happen, and hadn't it been for Abigals father telling about her mother have had to drink blood doing her pregnancy with Jordan and Gabriella - had Abigal never thought of it when she had Summer - lucky she knew, and survived giving birth to her and Micahs children. Like a normal pregnancy wasn't hard enough. So when Adria had shown signs that the child seemed to be a strong magical creature - Abigal almost had forced blood into Adrias diet.
The whole scene switched the second Jonathan was mentioned and Abigal laughed a little.
"He is such a jerk.. I can't even tell how I fought the urge to throw a chair in his face," she snorted and smiled a little. Abigal had never been close with her brother, he had been born in the time were Abigal had been captured by Lucifer - and her not being there for the first 200 years of his life - seemed to have done the damged. "I visited him yesterday at his club, doing the day.. I don't know what I wanted to gain out of it. Perhaps its my need to fix everything around me," really an unhealthy obsession she had.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal   Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal Empty

Ummm. As your bestfriend, I sure know too little - Abigal
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A casual night for once -Abigal
» A warning - Abigal (+Kyle)
» I never apologized for what I did - Abigal
» In need of a hiding spot ~ Abigal.
» What a party - Abigal/Felicity & Micah

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum