Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)   Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 20, 2018 6:20 pm

“I love you so much” Yuri whispered against Eric, as they landed again, in the woods. It was dark but the moonlight gave some light to them. Eric felt his face heat up the more he spoke and warping his arms around Yuri so he could hide his face seemed like the best plan. Eric had no clue where to look and he just had to hide his face from Yuri….he looked like a blushing schoolboy for fucks sake…ahhhg….this was so bad.

As he hid his face in his hands, Yuri couldn't help but laugh a bit. Eric looked at him and scowled scrunching up his nose and stuck his tongue out, but before he could come with proper comeback, he felt Yuri’s lips kiss him gently and hug him tightly. Well….im the only boyfriend you have…so I have to set the bar pretty high so you won’t ever leave me he said teasingly pulling Yuri over to the chairs and into Eric’s lap.

He sighed contently and gave Yuri a sweet kiss on his forehead, looking up at the sky, smiling when the first star shoot over the glittering night sky make a wish my love he whispered tilting Yuri’s face up before pressing his lips to Yuri’s, he gently let his tongue glide over the young boys, slowly seeking entrance into his mouth I wish we could be tighter forever….and I wish we could get married…have kids…I want you more than any star in the sky…. He tugged Yuri closer gripping the back of his neck deepening the kiss
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)   Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 20, 2018 10:49 pm

He laughed lightly and just smiled. He was his only boyfriend, he was his first boyfriend. He was his first everything really. You are my FIRST boyfriend, and something tells me you will never let me leave you anyway
He went with him over to the chair, being very content with sitting on Eric's lap. Just being close to him in general. He really couldn't be without being close to him, he had to sleep next to him, he knew that after not being able to be near him for a whole day. It was impossible for him, he needed the warmth and the security he felt.
A gasp escaped him when a shooting star appeared. He had never seen a shooting star before! He closed his eyes tightly, as Eric told him to wish for something. So he did, but before he could open his eyes, he felt lips against his and a tongue asking for entrance. He opened his mouth a bit and just let Eric's tongue dominate his. A smile tugged on his lips at the sound of Eric's thoughts. He was so sweet and romantic, making Yuri feel special. He moaned slightly when the kiss deepened, but he just went with it.

(Home)

Yuri and Eric had gotten home after a nice trip to the wood, just stargazing, looking at the meteor shower. It had been so romantic and nice that Yuri was all giggly, just clinging to Eric, which seemed really weird to his parents, since they were sitting with them in the living room. He wasn't overly clingly like he could be, but he did sit close to Eric, hugging him sometimes, which his parents didn't see him do very often.
His mom began talking to Eric, finding old photo books from Yuri's childhood. When started to do that, Yuri got really quiet and felt uncomfortable.
Eric, you should see old photos of Yuri. He was so cute. his mom said in Japanese, before sitting beside Eric with the photo book. Here he was 7, he got his first skating medal she said, pointing at a photo, where Yuri stood with a bronzemedal. She looked up at Yuri and without thinking she said. Do you remember, Yu? Yuri stopped breathing for a second before just looking down, not answering his mom. She understood though, it was a mistake and she just kept on showing Eric pictures.
After some pictures, she again looked up at Yuri. Why don't you look with us, Yu? It's your childhood. See, remember this? she said again and pointed at a photo.
Yuri shot up from the sofa with a red face. YOU KNOW I DON'T REMEMBER! he yelled before storming off into Eric and his room, just walking back and forth, trying to calm down, trying not to let the tears fall. It was a hard topic to talk about and his mom and dad knew that, but they always did it anyway, they kept talking about his childhood, that's why he rarely spent time with them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)   Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx) - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 04, 2019 10:25 am

Yuri and Eric had gotten home after a nice trip to the wood, just stargazing, looking at the meteor shower. Eric had never felt more happy or at peace, and that was really saying something. Eric never liked to admit it but before he meet Yuri…he had given up on humanity…the were arrogant, selfish and had such a hunger for war…he really didn’t see why he had to protect someone who would just end up being as bad as the rest of them… But then he saw Yuri, and it was like his heart started beating for the first time in years. And looking at the boy now Eric knew he would never let anything corrupt or destroy someone as pure and….oh god he was turning into a sap…..

Eric loved the clinginess and the hugs and all the small little touches, it felt good to just be near the boy, he looked over at Yuri’s mother smiling and sat down next to her as she started to finding old photo books from Yuri's childhood. A tiny smile tugged at his lips, Yuri looked so young and happy, god…..he couldn’t really hope that if they ever got children that they would look just as cute. Eric looked up from the photo album, not understanding Yuri being so….cold and distant….it was just old photos…why was he being so strange?.... 7….you must have been very proud of him… he muttered, his eyes never leaving Yuri’s stiff form.
After some pictures, his mother again looked up at Yuri. Trying to get him to join them, but what happened next was not at all what Eric expected. Yuri shot up from the sofa with a red face. “YOU KNOW I DON'T REMEMBER!” he yelled before storming off into Eric and his room.

A tight feeling formed in Eric’s chest, why hadn’t he told Eric this before? If a chunk of his life was missing…why didn’t he….what trust….this….Eric had no clue why this was getting at him they had only been tighter for….well almost two months….but….this was stupid and Eric shouldn’t feel whatever he was feeling. He shot and apologetic look at Yuri’s mother I will go check on him.

Eric knocked on the door before entering, he slowly walked over to the bed sitting down and looked at the pacing figure in front of him i….im….i have no fucking clue what to say…..Yuri….why didn’t you tell me….i would never have let your mom go on if I knew….fuck….that didn’t sound right….you should be allowed to keep things to yourself until you are ready. He ran his hands though his hair before standing up putting both hands on Yuri’s shoulders what do you need me to do?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)   Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx) - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 05, 2019 3:42 pm

Yuri needed some time to calm down, he tried to control the anger, he was never angry, and when he was he had a hard time controling it. Anger usually turned into tears for him.
When Eric came in he just froze. What was he supposed to say to Eric? They had only been together for 2 months, Yuri never mentioned much of his childhood to Eric, mostly because he couldn't remember half of it.
As he sad down, Yuri just kept standing looking at Eric. He didn't know what to say, was he supposed to have said that he had been in a carcrash as young? It was a big deal to Yuri, it was something that still affected him clearly.
He moved a bit back when Eric stood up and put his hand on his shoulders. Proably not the best time, it didn't really calm him down.
There's nothing for you to do now is there?! he yelled. What could he do, it happened long time ago, there's nothing that could make it better. You can't exactly give me my fucking memory back he hissed and pushed Eric's hands off of him, before walking around the room.
If you would have been a better Guardian Angel, it wouldn’t have happened! he said with a bitter tone. It wasn’t fair to Eric, but Yuri couldn’t stop himself, he was too angry. He wanted to tell him, but it was hard and he didn't want to talk about it while he was mad. Maybe he should just go to sleep, it had been a long day for him, first the bar and now this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)   Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 06, 2019 1:22 am

Now hang on a minute! He shouted back at Yuri as he was pushed away. I may not be able to give you your memories back! But don't you dare raise your voice at me when all I want to do I help you! But before Eric could utter one more word, the hurtful words had left Yuri's mouth.

Eric felt like someone had just stabbed him in the gut, digging into his intestines, how fucking dare he!!! does he have any clue how badly i have been looking for him...how much i need him in my life...and how after so many years its like the world is in color again because of him....and he then says something like that... ... he felt angry tears trying to escape his eyes, his hands were balled up into fists, his nails were digging into his skin making him bleed...

Fuck you!!! Don't you fucking pull that card on me!!! I looked for you for 140 years!!!! For 140 years my life was shit! and I have never hated anything as much as humans! and their whole existence! because all they never do is think of themselves not giving a fuck about the rest of the world!!! And the I meet you!!!!! and for the first time in years i felt like i was worth something!! so don't you fucking dare think that if i could i would go back in time and make sure you would always be happy and loved!...so fuck you... i may not say it that often but i fucking....more than anything in this world about ....how dare you... after his sudden outburst Eric felt very trapped and enclosed, so he walked out the door and flew off.

Later that night

Eric looked down at his watch sighing...he never got mad...and he never let his emotions take over like that, but Yuri had....after he met Yuri it was like he had no control over his emotions or himself...all he wanted was to love and be loved by that boy... and hearing him say that...it hurt...this was so stupid...he should have stayed, he had only been gone for an hour...he should get back...and say sorry for flipping out like that. He slowly made his way back to the house and up the stairs to Yuri's room, a small smile graced his face when he saw Yuri's sleeping form on the bed with the photo album on his tummy, he slowly removes the album laying it on the desk, Eric put on his pajamas and crawled into bed with Yuri warping his arms around  the sleeping boy im sorry i yelled at you...i didn't mean to get mad...i love you...and sorry he whispered and gave his head a soft kiss.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)   Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 07, 2019 1:27 pm

Yuri got a bit scared when he saw Eric change his demeanor and starting to look really angry. It was understandable, what Yuri said was so unfair and he didn’t really mean it, but he was just so frustrated that he couldn’t control himself.
He jumped a little at the word coming out of Eric’s mouth. He never said that to him? He had never gotten this angry at Yuri before and it was scary.
Yuri just hung his head and looked at the ground, as Eric yelled at him.
It wasn’t exactly the best first day in Japan, it had been nothing but problems. He was too tired for this, he couldn’t hold the tears back anymore, so they just ran silently as he kept looking down.

When Eric left he began sobbing. Why did he say that? He needed Eric, he couldn’t be alone. Why did they have to bring up his childhood, it was such a sensitive topic.
He sighed and wiped his tears. He should go down and say sorry to his parents. He could say sorry to Eric when he came back.
He walked down to see only his mom, sitting with the photo album.
I’m sorry mom he said softly. His mom turned her head and just smiled. It’s okay Yu, we know it’s a sensitive topic, we just hope that someday, you might remember.
Yuri understood his parents, he wanted to remember too.
His mom stood up and handed him the photo album, wanting him to look at it.
He just bowed and smiled, before going back to his room, making himself ready for bed. He took a shirt on and some light pants, before going under the blanket with the album. He started looking through it, tears starting to fall again. So much he couldn’t remember, so much lost.
He fell asleep with it, so tired from the day.

- next day -

He woke up to something warm holding him. He smiled and knew it was Eric. He turned around in his arms. He laid his own arms around him, cuddling into him.
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it, it wasn’t fair he mumbled. He didn’t know if he was awake or not, but he just had to say sorry. He was so happy that he came back and that he didn’t just ignore Yuri when he came back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)   Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx) - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 09, 2019 9:15 pm

Eric woke up the next morning when he felt a pair of arms around him and a sweet apology whispered into his skin, Eric turned his head warping his legs and arms around the tiny boy in his arms im sorry to....i shouldn't have shouted at you like that...or left you...i was just hurt...but i had no right to act like that...im the grown up here...so lets not fight...and just pit this behind us...but maybe we should start talking about what we want from this relationship he said into Yuris hair, prepping his face with hundreds of sweet little kisses and 'i love you's'.

Eric smilde down at the boy letting out a puff of air i want you...in whatever way you will give me...and i want to marry you and have a family and dog all that sappy domestic stuff...and i also want to fuck you on every clean surface on this planet...but that can wait he said with a lighthearted chukel giving Yuri a loving kiss on the lips his tongue barley grazing against his lips.
I will give you anything you want...and i will wait how ever long you want to wait...like i shouted...i waited 140 years for you...i can wait until you are ready...but lets be honest with one and other...and not keep things from each other, but wait until we are ready to say them....how does that sound he said running his fingers trough Yuri's black hair.

Eric looked down at Yuri with a soft loving gaze as he slowly moved closer pulling Yuri on top of him so  Eric could touch all of his sweet little boy, but froze when he heard the sound of someone coming up the stairs.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)   Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 10, 2019 9:50 pm

Yuri shook his head and nuzzled into Eric's chest when he embraced Yuri. Noo, you had every right to be angry, not of what happened was your fault and it was stupid for me to put it on you. he whispered softly. He hated what he said to Eric, it wasn't his fault and it wasn't fair.
He laughed when Eric started kissing his face. He was so nice, even after what happened. Ugh, Yuri didn't deserve him.
His face turned bright red when Eric started talking about him wanting Yuri in every way. It was not fair! He couldn't say that while they were in his mom and dad's house!
He slapped his arm playfully and shook his head. Tsk... I love you too he said before kissing Eric back.
He smiled brightly at Eric, as he continued talking. That sounds fine he answered with a humming sound, as Eric ran his hand through Yuri's hair.
He laughed softly when he was on top of Eric, he just laid on him. That was until he could hear someone coming and he quickly got up from the bed, ready for whoever it was.

Later that day.

Yuri and Eric had decided to go to Eric's childhood home, to first see if it was still there. Yuri hoped for Eric's sake that it was still there, he needed to see it after so many years. Yuri was excited to see where Eric lived when he was a child, how he lived. But there was a high risk that the house was gone, he was 140 years old after all right?
Yuri wanted to hold Eric's hand, to show him that he was there, but he couldn't. Not if he wanted to hold it a secret from his parents.
He looked up at Eric with a small smile. Are you okay? he asked softly. He wanted to make sure that he was ready for it. Although Eric was older than Yuri, he still wanted to take care of him. Yuri was an adult too, he could take care of Eric if needed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)   Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 29, 2019 8:52 pm

Eric smiled down at the boy and ruffled his beautiful black hair lovingly True as that may be...i should not have shouted or left you like i did...not when you were crying....and needed me he said burying his face in Yuri's hair and breathing in his scent.

Yuri's sweet little laughter, when Eric started kissing his face. Was so sweet and endearing that Eric couldn't stop himself from just kissing the sweet boy even more. Yuri's face turned bright red when Eric started talking about him wanting Yuri in every way. God, he loved this boy, what was he going to do with him marry him you idiot, Eric felt his own face heat up at the thought. Eric could have lain in bed with Yuri in his arms for the rest of eternity, his hands never leaving Yuri's soft hair or firm body...but Yuri's mom was on her way and Eric had to get up...damn and things were just getting so nice.

Later that day.

Yuri and Eric had decided to go to Eric's childhood home, to first see if it was still there. Eric knew that this whole thing was stupid but...he wanted to know if he still had...not a home to come back to but some indication that he was once almost human. He looked down at Yuri, wanting to hold his hand, as stupid as this was, he needed to feel the boy next to him, im fine...i think...just...weird being back here... he said looking at the ruined old house i had my first kiss under that tree...and i lost my virginity in that house there...last time i ever slept with a woman...not my thing he said with a small laugh but i found the love of my life in England...and i have never felt freer since that day he said in a low tone giving Yuri's shoulder a small friendly squeeze
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)   Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx) - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 01, 2019 11:48 pm

Yuri understood why it was weird for Eric. Being back to a place where he hadn't been for 100 years. It was all gone also, it must be sad to see it like that. Yuri felt privileged for having his mom and dad with him. He wished he could comfort Eric in some way, but the only thing he could do was stand close to him, so they touched a bit.
Yuri blushed a bit when he started talking about his first times, it was weird to think about. Eric had lived for so long, 140 years was more than a lifetime, and he could live thousands of more. Yuri wouldn't be that lucky, he wouldn't be able to stay with Eric for that long, he would only be a short part of his long life, but for now, he was content with what time he had with him.
A smile filled his face when Eric squeezed his shoulder a bit. The love of your life must be feeling like the luckiest person in the world he said happily and looked up at Eric.

//out//

Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I'm finally home - Aaron
» Finally home after a hard day's work.
» Finally! Time to get home!(fortid)
» Finally a break
» Finally - Christian

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: