Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael   Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 20, 2019 6:50 pm

Azrael sighed and looked out towards all the dirty slaves...he didn't know why but he felt his chest tighten when he saw how they were treated...it couldn't be right...mom had to stop this...or dad...this was too much for his young mind to comprehend. He looked back at his brother you are a good person...and i wish you could take the stupid throne...i don't think i would be any better than mom or dad...but you could he said smiling back at his brother brightly.

*Years and Years later*

Azrael stood at the top of a balcony overlooking the construction of his new palace, smiling to himself at finally being rid of mother and father...mother more so...he didn't want to kill her but what she tried to do to Eliyah...she deserved it! He hoped his brother would like the palace. He had it built for them so they could rule as one just like they always wanted. By Rha where has anyone seen my lazy brother!
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael   Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 21, 2019 5:15 pm

Eliyah bit his lip and nodded. He didn't want the responsibility of being a Pharaoh, not with how their Dad seemed to have it with that pressure, but... If it'd help these people to not look so sad, then maybe... Just maybe... It was actually a good idea. At least if Azrael was still there to support him.

///////////// Timeskip //////////////

Years passed, and Eliyah was by now just around 18 years old. He had continued to help the slaves in the hidden throughout the years, getting into different disguises, sneaking extra food down into the slums, healing people who needed it to not be punished for not being able to work the next day... He did all he could to help them, and yet, nothing had changed for them. He'd thought it'd be better with Azrael in charge, after their mother and father were gone... But it was like Azrael had just forgotten what he'd seen back then...

Right now, he was walking his slow way up to the balcony Azrael was at, his eyes darting over the many slaves working hard to make the palace a reality. It had only been a few weeks since other angels had approached him in the slums, and told him what his supposed mission from God himself was, why he was the only angel in the immediate Pharaoh family... But he couldn't believe it. It wouldn't be his task to take Azrael down... Could it? He sighed and tried to shake off the thought, and walked the rest of the way up to his brother. "I'm here,"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael   Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 11:16 pm

A big smile lit up the Pharaoh's face he was beaming with happiness and pride, this was it! it was their moment their time! finally, he and his brother could rule as one! the advisors had been against it ever since Azrael became the Pharaoh...telling him that ruling with his brother would never work and weaken his kingdom, but Azrael didn't see it like that...he knew that Egypt had a bright future ahead, and him and Eliyah would lead the way and no one could stop them as long as they stayed by one and other and worked as one.

About time, come now brother how can you still be late after all these years what would father say he said with a bright laugh smiling at his brother before walking over to him and ruffling Eliyah's hair making him look all messy come there is something i must show you

The Pharaoh slung his tanned arm around the younger angel and walked him over to the edge of the high balcony overlooking the construction of the new palace and beautiful garden surrounding it, Azrael looked so happy that all his dreams were coming true, he looked over at his little brother one more time it's ours...finally we can rule this kingdom and its people as one...i managed to convince all those old men and advisors that i will be a better Pharaoh and this kingdom will be better off if i have you by my side...always... i really don't know what i would do without you Eli... he said as his eyes landed on some of the slaves and he let out a tiny huff
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael   Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 1:36 pm

Eliyah sighed as he reached his brother, his eyes still mostly on the many slaves surrounding them, no better off than they were ten years ago. He just... Felt like everything should've been different at this point in time. How could Azrael just forget what he'd showed him back then? How could he ignore all of the suffering going on all around them? The people being broken down into pieces, only to be whipped when they muscles couldn't handle lifting the heavy stones anymore?

"He'd probably be as disappointed in me as he always was," he just sighed, but forced a soft smile on his lips with the ruffling of his hair, before Azrael guided him over to the edge of the balcony. Eliyah swallowed when he saw how far the palace had come - yes, it was beautiful, but it left the sourest taste in his mouth, seeing the emaciated, beaten down, broken slaves working to finish it while they, and most other Egyptians, just watched. Or forced them to work harder. He coudl very well see how happy Azrael was, but the same happiness wasn't to be found on the angel's face. Quite the contrary - his expression was a sad one, as he looked away, unable to look at it for too long.

"I know... And it's great, really, it is, Azrael, but don't you... Don't you feel bad at all? Can't you see things are still all wrong? This... Things shouldn't be like this." he muttered, biting his lip, swallowing a lump in his throat.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael   Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 4:22 pm

Azrael looked over at his brother and shook his head that is not true...he loved you...you were always the good brother...trust me disappointment was never a word father associated with you Eliyag Azrael said smiling softly at his baby brother. He never saw his brother as anything but perfect how could anyone be disappointed in someone as amazing as his little brother. As he looked out at their kingdom he had never felt happier, this was all he ever wanted and to hell with anyone how was against him!

Azrael looked over at his brother in confusion shouldn't be like what Eliyah? look at them compared to when mother and father ruled they are far better off...why....why can't you just be happy, i am doing this for you! for us! he shouted and threw his hands up in the air, why did his brother have to be so stubborn and uuhg! stupid angel! he cared so much about every person on this stupid rock! but when it came to his family! his brother he didn't care nearly as much as he did about some stupid slaves! Azrael fixed his eyes on the slaves and then back to his brother am i really as bad as her? he all but whispered
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael   Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 12:46 pm

"He never showed it if he did." Eliyah simply said, to Azrael's comment about their father's view on him. Or, well... Azrael's father. They'd only really had their mother in common, after all. Maybe that was why Eliyah had always felt like there'd been cold air between them. The fact that Eliyah's father wasn't on the Earth, but rather somewhere up in heaven. An angel who had ensured the queen got pregnant with Eliyah, and not another witch... Seemingly to correct all of this, if his angel brothers and sisters were right in what they'd recently told him. Something inside him told him it was true, but he didn't want to believe that it was his destiny to work against his brother.

Eliyah sighed, and looked off to the side. "You really don't see it, do you? When was the last time you walked through their streets, not ours? When was the last time you saw how great the divide is? Have you ever been down there without me dragging you there?" he simply asked, and he already knew the answer - if Azrael had been down there, he wouldn't say they were better off now. "No, you're not asbad as her... But you're just as blind. You won't realize until you really see what's going on, down at their level, will you?" he asked, looking at him. He really wanted to be whatever Azrael needed him to be, he wanted to be there for his big brother... But his heart ached whenever he saw how badly mistreated the slaves were. Even now, his eyes flickered between Azrael, and halfway up the ramparts, where a slave had just fallen over, being yelled at to get up and get back to work... It was like a knife in his heart.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael   Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 30, 2019 7:21 pm

Azrael didn't say anything, not knowing what his brother wanted him to say, he let his eyes trail down to the slaves below, but they did have it better...he was so much better than mom and dad...why couldn't Eliyah see that! No i haven't! because i know im right! they are slaves! that is their place! but at least im not the same kind of leader or monster that mother was...i don't hurt or kill children so i can perform magic! he said getting frustrated at his brother.

Good...because i won't be able to forgive you if you thought so... i would never hurt you like that...and im sorry that i don't see things like you do dear brother...but i think you are wrong...they are fine...everything is fine he said gently putting a hand on his brothers shoulder, trying to guid him away from the railing let us talk no more of this...please brother... he said not wanting to get into a fight with his brother over some slaves, they simply had better things to do. Come now brother...we have important work ahead of us...let us not get more distracted than is needed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael   Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 01, 2019 3:13 pm

Even before Azrael started answering, Eliyah knew what the answer was going to be. The power he held was getting to him... Nowhere near at the same level as it had with their mother, but enough for him to be blind to how the world should really be. He was blind to how the slaves were suffering - to how it was wrong to even have slaves at all!

"It shouldn't be their place! Nobody should have to work for somebody else and not get anything out of it! They don't get paid, they barely have enough food to eat, some of them don't even have homes to go home to, but sleep in the streets! How can you be so blind?!" Eliyah just knew that wasn't right. That some people had everything and others nothing. Nobody was worth more than another - it just seemed like the rest of the world didn't acknowledge that...

And even though Azrael tried to get him to move with him, he didn't. And, being an angel, he was physically stronger than his big brother, by a lot, so he wasn't going anywhere without wanting to. And besides... His attention was ripped away from Azrael anyway, when he, with his better hearing, clearly heard the cry of the old man being whipped for not being able to get back up and back to work, up on the ramparts. Eliyah grit his teeth, and before he knew... He had spread out his wings, and flew off.

He didn't notice the stares. He didn't notice the chatter breaking out when people so clearly saw that he was an angel. He just had to... had to help the guy, before it was too late. "Leave him alone!" he yelled, just as he landed between the slaver and the slave, as he was about to get whipped again. However, the wind force of his landing... Caused the Egyptian slaver to lose his balance... Eliyah reached out to try to grab him, save him, but he was too late - and the man fell, screaming, to his death twenty meters below... Leaving Eliyah with a horrible guilt gnawing at him. He'd just... Accidentally... Killed a man... But he had saved the slave, too, who seemed so badly wounded by now that the next strike of the whip might have been fatal... He didn't know what to say... What to do... And people kept staring... What had he done?!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael   Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 4:29 pm

Azrael looked at his brother not understanding why he couldn’t see that under Azrael’s rule the slaves were far better off than they had ever been…how hard could it be for his brother to see that, he was too good, he wanted to save the whole world! Make everything better, but change like that take time… and they both had that…so why not just let things fall as they should…there had to be rulers and the ruled…that’s how the world worked and how you implement change.

Yes it should Eliyah! People need to be ruled! Its how the world works! You can’t just change it over night! If you want change you take small steps! That way people won’t see it and get used to it! And I am not blind! he shouted and I a split second his form and body changed so fast that if you bilked you would have missed it. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose don’t fight me on this little brother…please I am not in the mood

Azrael looked at his brother a tiny bubble of fear building up inside him, he saw the look in Eliyah’s eyes he took a step towards him wanting to stop him from doing something stupid. He saw Eliyah grit his teeth, and before Azrael could grab him no Eliyah don’t! he shouted... as Eliyah spread out his wings, and flew off. Not thinking twice Azrael ran after him Eliyah please stop! he shouted running as fast as his legs could carry him. Azrael stopped up looking up at his brother just as he landed, Azrael let out a shocked gasps when he saw the Egyptian fall to the ground, he looked up at his brother in a mix of fear and anger did his brother really hate the Egyptian people so much…he looked over at his guards size him… he said dejectedly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael   Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 8:41 pm

Eliyah could already see it... Had probably seen it for a long time, but just denied it... He was beyond his reach right now. He was at least as blind asboth their parents had been, as to how the world should run, how wrong this was... And no, it couldn't be done slowly as he suggested. People would complain even more over a slow change, and it would be easier to reject for them. No, something needed to be done, right now! Every day, everywhere he looked, he saw people in pain, people suffering! All while none of the Egyptians themselves cared or even looked! No! It had to stop! "You're wrong..." was all he said, shaking his head, before he was off, not even hearing what Azrael said, he just... Needed to help the guy, needed to prevent another slave dying at an Egyptian's hands!

And so, he'd taken off before Azrael managed to even try to stop him, and now... The slave driver was dead, at the foot of the ramparts, and Eliyah stood there, slightly hyperventilating as he got to terms with what had just happened. He glanced at his wings, expecting to fall at any moment, having killed someone... But judgment never came. Instead, he shook his head, swallowed, and turned to kneel beside the old man, ignoring all the shocked looks from all of the slaves surrounding him up there. He noticed the guards nearing the ramparts, too, but he still took the time to heal the man's wounds, using the God-given life energy he had, and only just managed to take off again, before the guards could get to him.

Swallowing, Eliyah looked down at Azrael, his entire expression apologetic, even while he had activated the invisible magic shield he had access to, just to ensure Azrael couldn't stop him with any of his magic. He had flown down to hover some meters above Azrael, and sighed. "I wish I could stay, brother... But I can't stay. I will not rot up in a dungeon here. And I can't stay here while all of this is still going on. So... This is goodbye. I hope you'll lead a happy life without me." and with that, looking Azrael in the eyes, he then afterwards closed his, and shot up into the sky, and flew off... Aiming to get as far away from the palace as possible, to cross the desert and leave it all behind... Though, deep down, he knew he had to return some day. He couldn't leave all the slaves to their fate...
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael   Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael - Page 2 Empty

Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Stranded in Bangkok XXX - Azrael (Fortidsemne)
» Angels and Demons
» Alchohol & Angels - Charlie
» This is not you! - Azrael [xXx]
» What is this magic?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: