Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Angels and Demons

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptyLør Apr 25, 2020 4:00 pm

Time: Evening
Weather: Cloudy, 14 degrees
Sorroundings: The park is nearly empty
Dedicated to: @Lilith
Outfit

The rain was pouring outside the psychiatric ward, being the only thing that could be heard in the tiny room. Michael stood by the window while his brother, Adriel, was sitting in the middle of the room, staring blankly into the air. He hadn’t moved or answered any of his questions, so he’d summoned five healers the past hour to try and cure him, but they’d all said that there wasn’t anything they could do. Afterwards he’d tried to get inside of his head, but all Adriel repeated was incoherent words in Enochian. His soul and mind seemed broken beyond repair, and there was nothing he could do to change that.

The last months had pervaded with disappearances of angels. Adriel wasn’t the first to return with a damaged mind from the torture he’d endured, but he was the only one he’d found with his grace still intact. The others he’d met had fallen from their place in Heaven or been brutally murdered. It made him uneasy to think about since three of his children were missing as well, and he feared that they’d suffered a similar fate. He was convinced that demons were behind the crimes, and suspected Samael to be the brain of the operation, but even though he’d interrogated many demons to get closer to his whereabouts, the lead had always turned out to be a dead end.

He left the Hospital with the feeling of someone watching him, making him look over his shoulder at the many people near the entrance and the adjacent parking lot. It wasn’t until he reached a park in Gaia that he stopped and turned around, his gaze falling to a young girl in the distance. He tilted his head slightly, wondering why a little girl would follow him. He walked a few steps closer to her, looking a bit at the surroundings to see if he could spot her parents, before he returned his gaze to her. “Are you lost?” he asked.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Humør : "Many called her beautiful, but she wasn't beautiful. No she was red and terrible and red."
Antal indlæg : 339

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptyLør Apr 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Appearance
- Clothes + Vessel: 10 year old Human girl named Emma
- Other things: She's 1,40 meters tall. Through possessing the girl, shes temporarily become a Demon.

After having been trapped in hell for such a long time, it felt like she was never going to come back. But her dear beloved follows had found a way to bring her back, and through this, she came to possess demonic features whenever she wanted to. Though after coming back, she also heard rumors that her dear son Samael was hunting down Angels and torturing them beyond compare, and those were known to live her children above all, this could not go on any longer. He had to be taken out, and all though he was immortal, there was a way to make sure he could not harm anyone else, he had to be brought back to the dimension, which had held him all those thousands of years.
She knew from the past, that the archangel Michael probably would be looking for the Anti-Christ, as it had been his brethren and children Samael had been kidnapping and destroying. He had been hunting down Angels and torturing them beyond compare. She had a theory that he was seeing the revenge, on what the Angels had done towards him, after having locked him away for all those centuries ago. But in some way, he may also have been wanting more followers, as the false Christ and false Messiah, he could gain followers in some way or form. And by breaking the will of the Angels, he would make them fallen and thereby making them abandon the lord to be followers of him instead. This could not go on any longer, she knew this as fact, and though she was were known to love her children above all. He had to be taken out, and all though he was Immortal and therefore couldn't be killed completely, there was a way to make sure he could not harm anyone else. The hellish dimension he had been brought to all those years ago, was a perfect Prison for him, and he had to be brought back to it once again, this time not to escape
As she herself could not capture her beloved son, she knew she had to see the help of Michael, though she hated it more than anything else, as Angels and more importantly God had been nothing but a pain in her arse. But jer need for the archangel help explained why she'd been following him for a while now. The Child form was mostly due to the fact, he probably wouldn't expect much from a child. So when he turned to her and came closer, after having seen her, she let her blue eyes meet with his gaze. A chuckle left her lips, as he so kindly asked if she was lost "not quite my dear, not quite at all" a wicked smile feel upon her lips, and her eyes changed from her human eyes to her demonic eyes, those that had given her the name as the White-eyed Demon "you need my help, Michael, and truth be told... I need yours as well. So I believe we should have a talk" she tilted her head, and let her White-eyes stay on him.  
Michael

Michael

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptyLør Apr 25, 2020 7:11 pm

His expression remained stoic as she revealed she wasn’t lost, getting a sense that she was either here to fight or request something from him. He looked into her eyes as they turned white, raising his chin a bit as he realized who she was. “Lilith… I see that you’ve crawled your way out of hell,” he said, knowing that she'd been there for a while. As she stated that he needed help, he wondered if she knew about the missing angels. He was of course intrigued by the idea, but it was downright stupid to think it was to be given for free. She needed his help in return. It was clear that she knew something he didn’t, and after months of failing to find Samael, he deemed that he should at least hear her out. “Very well,” he said, before he walked close enough to place a hand on her shoulder to teleport them into a room where they’d be alone and warded against possible listeners. After all, it was rather controversial for an angel and a demon to work together. He looked around the meeting room, with bookcases all along the walls before he went over to a desk and poured himself a glass of whiskey. He’d offer her a glass as well, if it wasn’t for her vessel being a young girl. He didn’t intend on harming her, not initially anyway. “I’m listening…” he said as he returned his gaze to her, lifting the glass up to his lips to take a sip of the golden liquid. He hoped it was regarding Samael, but either way, she needed to tell him what she needed his help with. He was already reluctant to trust her to begin with, so if it was about something that didn't concern angels, he probably wouldn't agree to cooperate.
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Humør : "Many called her beautiful, but she wasn't beautiful. No she was red and terrible and red."

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptyLør Apr 25, 2020 9:21 pm

She chuckled by his words "Indeed I have, I suppose the loyalty of my people and my followers aren't completely lost. I mean unlike your kind" she shook her head. She had been made by God, just as Adam had been made, but when he became brutal, wanting her to submit to his rule, God had abandoned her and after she'd been cast out of the garden, forced to walk the desert, no one had been there for her. It had been Lucifer who had helped her, of course with his own self-interest and after having bored him a son, he killed her and spend the next 400 years in constant torture. Her own maker didn't want to help her, and she was twisted and turned from the woman she'd been as she was created. So to say she felt nothing but anger towards God and his creations, and maybe shed felt enjoyment as shed turned his creation towards her goal, she had been quite good at whispering the right things, she'd done it with countess men, including the little German man they called Hitler.
She followed Michael with her eyes, as he moved around "I'm sure you know my beloved son is kidnapping your brothers and sisters, even your children, and turning them against you, and of course killing those he can. I suppose he takes after his parents in his hate towards the Angels" it would have been almost comical, had it not been for the fact he needed to be stopped "we need to stop him, this cannot go on.. While I deeply despise your kind, the killing needs to stop and though we cannot kill him, as he is sadly Immortal, we can trap him in the dimension your kind put him in, in the first place" her eyes, yet still completely White, as she watched him "for your cooperation, I can grant you a gift... Something I know which you desire, of course besides the safety of your children" she arched her brow and a smirk came to her lips.
Michael

Michael

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySøn Apr 26, 2020 4:01 pm

He scoffed at her statement, thinking that demons were egocentric to the core, only loyal to the point of their own advantage. Besides, it was no wonder that they wanted to be on Lilith’s good side.
In the meeting room, he listened to her explain why she’d sought him out, revealing that she was aware her son’s actions. He nodded slowly, knowing firsthand about the hate they carried for his kind. He understood why Samael needed to be stopped, that he risked creating a new major war and hence that hell would experience many causalities as well. Michael looked a bit away from her as she said she wanted him trapped into the dimension they’d once kept him in. Her own son… but why? If he didn’t know any better, she was doing all of this as a part of a plot to cage him instead. He then looked back at her as she talked of granting him a gift if he agreed to work with her, claiming that it was something he desired. “And what could that possibly be?” he asked, sounding rather unimpressed as he hardly believed she’d give him something of great interest. Her help was valuable enough in itself, so why grant him a gift? It made him wonder if it was something he'd get in his chase after Samael. “Remind me again… but why do you want to lock your son away?” he asked, looking from her to the glass in his hand before he took another sip. It was no secret that he didn’t trust her, so she needed to convince him that she hated Samael or otherwise had reasons for doing this to him.
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySøn Apr 26, 2020 4:17 pm

Her eyes were constantly looking at him, almost like a predator looking at its prey "I can grant you back your brother, the morningstar... Well, a version of him who has yet to fall" she raised her left brow, and though standing there in a child body, there was something adult-like in her expression, something a child could never show. It must have looked rather amusing if someone were to look at them, as Michael was drinking in front of a child, he seemed to be in a deep conversation with.
Lilith giving back Lucifer was like giving a child a present to encourage them to do what the parent wanted them to do. But maybe she also missed the idea of a Lucifer Who hadn't tortured her, who hadn't killed her as she laid there dying after a rough Birth. But it could also be a way to control Michael, giving him his long lost brother, one she could so easily Kill if Michael displeased her.
As the big question came; why she wanted to trap her son, she wasn't really that surprised, after all, shed expected the question to come at some point "I love my children and there isn't a thing I would do for them, but Samael is beyond help... And though I deeply despise god and what he is, I do like this planet and an all-out war would destroy everything I've worked on" she shrugged.
Michael

Michael

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySøn Apr 26, 2020 5:02 pm

He raised a brow as she revealed that she could bring back an alternative version of Lucifer. He placed his glass on the desk as he walked closer to her, towering above her. “Where is he?” he asked with a serious expression. He knew that she was telling the truth, although it almost seemed too good to be true. Him and Lucifer had quite the history together. He’d practically raised him, taking care of him in a way that most people would never understand, and he’d never intended for their family to be torn apart. He’d begged Lucifer to let it go, to stop, yet he’d only gathered more supporters. Michael’s created mate had even turned on him. It hadn’t been easy to restore Heaven after that, and with God’s absence, Michael had never felt more alone. So if she was telling the truth, and there was was a version of Lucifer that hadn't fallen. He'd do about anything to get him back.
He listened to her answer, deeming that there was something sincere about it, even if he’d never trust her completely. “Okay… so for the sake of peace and the return of my Lucifer, I will help you…” he said deliberately, looking into her eyes before he looked up at the devil's trap by the door. “But only on the condition that every demon who's hurt my family returns to their place in Hell,” he said as he returned his eyes to her. There was no way that he’d spare any demons who’d harmed his brethren and children. If she could get on board with that, then he was all hers.
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySøn Apr 26, 2020 5:17 pm

Her eyes gazed more upwards, as Michael comes closer to her, she'd known it would catch his attention, as soon as Lucifer would be brought into the subject. She knew those two had a long history, a history shed often been told about and maybe that was why she was using this as a "gift" to the archangel "I brought him from his world to ours some time ago, so he's perfectly safe and if you agree to this alliance or whatever you want to call it, ill give you an address you can find him by" if there was something Lilith had been since she'd been turned into a Demon, it had been Manipulative, she was an expert in getting what she wanted, and maybe that was why she wanted Samael gone, he causes problems to her own cause and son or not, that had to be stopped.
With the powers or Telekineses, she lifted herself off the ground, so their eyes would lock more easily with one another "I shall personally make sure it happens" many demons came from her, in some way or form. The first blooddemon had been the result of Samael's attempt at giving Maelle children, and so on. So in many ways, she truly was the Mother of demons. Though this also meant, she knew how they acted, the hated that was towards the Angels, it was something almost genetic, like hers and Lucifer hatred towards God was given to all demons, Even those they had not been family with. She held up a piece of paper, and her other hand extended towards him "so do we have a Deal?" would he say yes, and they shook hands, she would then give him the paper if not... Then she would destroy it.
Michael

Michael

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySøn Apr 26, 2020 6:47 pm

He knew that she wasn’t going to disclose his location unless he agreed to her deal, and right now the possibility of seeing Lucifer again seemed too great to miss out on. He lifted his gaze as she levitated, promising him that she’d personally return those who’d worked with Samael in his crimes against his family. It was great words from the mother of demons, robbing any demon from walking the earth. He wasn’t much for making an alliance with a demon, let alone Lilith, but it seemed like it’d strategically benefit them both, and with Lucifer thrown into it, he couldn’t say no. “Yes, we have a deal,” he said, reaching out his hand to shake hers while he looked into her eyes. Then she handed him the paper and he looked at it, reading the address where Lucifer allegedly was. He knew it could be a trap, but at the same time, he didn’t feel like he had much else of a choice.

Lilith wouldn’t be able to escape the room without leaving her vessel behind, so he teleported her with him to the address. He looked up at a hotel building, taking in a deep breath as he anticipated the reunion of his long lost brother, he then folded the paper in his hand and hid it inside of his suit jacket. He walked inside of the hotel to walk up the staircase, entering the floor that his room was on. He reached the door with slow steps and knocked on the door three times, hoping that Lilith had told him the truth.
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySøn Apr 26, 2020 7:19 pm

She smiled, and this time it wasn't a smirk, but just a simple smile, as he shook her hand and said they had a deal. She would have removed herself from her vessel, but suddenly he teleported them to the hotel. But with this done and her business done, she simply just left and let Michael meet with his brother.

Lucifer:
He had been sitting in the hotel for a while now, he believes it to be a couple of days, possibly even more than that, but he did not know. What he knew was that this lady had brought him to this world, even though he had not wanted to. His world was dying and he had been fighting for it, fighting for humanity and now he was in this strange world. But as the door opened, he would be sitting on the bed, with his back towards the door. It was expected by him, that it would be the lady coming back, but as he looked back, it was with a surprised look, because how could it be? Michael was dead. He got up from the bed, and walked towards him "Michael? But how can it be? You're dead?" his voice almost cracked, but still bore its heavenly tone as he spoke. His hand reached towards him, almost as if he had the need to touch him, had to touch him to make sure that he was really there.
Michael

Michael

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySøn Apr 26, 2020 8:02 pm

He knocked again, but as it went unanswered, he simply opened the door, seeing Lucifer sitting with the back against him on the bed. He closed the door behind him, taking a moment to comprehend that it was indeed him. As he looked back at him, he saw the surprised expression, almost as if it was impossible for him to stand there. Michael stood still as he stared at his brother, certain that he wasn’t his fallen counterpart. He narrowed his eyes slightly as he stated that he was dead. “I-I died in your world?” he asked in a low voice as he looked at him, before he shook his head. He’d tried to take his own life many times, but it had always been in vain. It had led him to believe that he wasn’t to be killed unless God willed it. “I can’t believe it’s really you,” he said, shifting between his eyes before he stepped towards him to wrap his arms around him in an embrace. He'd lie if he said he hadn't missed his brother. Lucifer had always been there for him despite their father's lacking presence. He then removed his arms from him to look back into his eyes. “You — In this world… you went against father and his will for us to serve and protect humankind. You begged for my help, but I couldn’t go against him… So I banished you and your followers from Heaven,” he admitted as he felt obligated to tell him the truth about their history on this version of earth. He understood if it was a lot to take in, but nontheless he deserved to know what had happened, and why he might've seemed reluctant at first glance.
Lucifer

Lucifer

Antal indlæg : 23

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySøn Apr 26, 2020 8:12 pm

His eyes were kind, and full of humanity, though having gone to war and lost so many he had loved, but he was still in the light "yes" Michael had been badly wounded in war and had died in his arms. He had felt so hopeless, only being able to watch as his beloved brother, Michael, die slowly. So standing there in front of his brother, it all felt so unreal, but as he felt his brother's arms around him, pulling him into an embrace, it was taking him back to the past and in which his brother was still alive. He closed his eyes, and put his own arms around Michael, hugging him back just as tightly.
But as Michael started explaining how this worlds version of him had done, it all seemed so strange, like he couldn't imagine himself doing those things, but a version of him had done it "I am sorry" even though he himself, or the version he was, hadn't actually turned against his brother, he still felt sad for Michael.
Michael

Michael

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySøn Apr 26, 2020 8:38 pm

He exhaled a sharp breath as he confirmed that he’d died in another world. It seemed so unreal since in this one, he’d failed at the mere attempt. “And how is your world now?” he asked, wondering if it’d been yet another apocalyptic world that God had deemed past saving. It was a habit of his, to destroy the worlds that hadn't turned out as he'd hoped. He looked at him as he stated that he was sorry, something that he’d wished his brother had said in the past, yet he’d betrayed Michael and Heaven, without a single regret in mind. He tilted his head slightly as he looked at his brother. “Lilith brought you back… In this world, she’d never turned into a demon without your help,” he said, sighing slightly at the thought. If he’d known about Adam and Lilith, he’d gone to earth himself to help her, but he’d been too occupied with his mission in Heaven to know about them. He walked towards the window to look out of it, seeing that Lilith was gone, before he turned around to look at his brother. “Samael has three of my chldren, amongst some of our siblings… so I’ve spent the past months to try and find him… Lilith has now agreed to help me send him back to a dimension where he won’t harm anyone, even bringing you back to me as part of the deal,” he admitted, looking from him to the bed. “How long have you been here?” he then asked as he returned his green eyes to him.
Lucifer

Lucifer

Antal indlæg : 23

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySøn Apr 26, 2020 8:56 pm

"it's in chaos and close to dying, I wanted to fight for humanity, but it didn't work" as it was a parallel version of this world, certain things were alike, while others were completely different, which also explained why he himself hadn't fallen to the bad side as this worlds counterpart had done. He had almost felt ashamed, that what he had fought for, in the end, didn't seem to work and all his fighting was for nothing.
It seemed strange, how Michael spoke of things he had never done, but this Earth's Lucifer had done. It was like being presenter with a narrative of some could have become, if things had turned out differently "but I didn't turn her... She died a human" in his world Lilith had died a human, shed been with Adam but left him and then died of old age. So demons hadn't come from her, and he had never heard of this Samael before "I'll help as much as I can, ill always fight by your side brother" he had always been loyal to his family, and therefore it wasn't much of a choice, whether or not he would help Michael "I think a week, but I am not sure" his gaze lowered for a moment, unsure of what to do or for that matter what to say.
Michael

Michael

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySøn Apr 26, 2020 9:31 pm

He sighed as he revealed the world was close to dying, much like the apocalyptic world Michael had ruled. God had seen the creatures on it as corrupt, so he’d decided to destroy them all. However, they hadn’t been human as it wasn’t parallel to this earth. He looked at him as she stated that Lilith had died a human in his world. In some way he wished it to be true for this one as well. After all, she’d brought many demons into the world who'd caused nothing but havoc and destruction.

He smiled a faint and brief smile as he expressed a desire to help him. He’d once thought similarly, that family always came first, but when his father had commanded him to banish his own brothers and sisters, he'd started to doubt that. “I’m glad to hear that, brother,” he said, feeling like he had Lucifer’s unconditional love and loyalty, just like he had before his fall. He nodded as he stated that he’d been here for about a week, leaning slightly up against the windowsill, truly appreciating that Lilith had kept him safe. He knew that many people wanted to get his hands on him, but now that he knew of his existence, Michael would do anything to keep him safe. “Have you met anyone else while you’ve been here?” he asked, wanting to make sure that the demons hadn’t tried to manipulate him and make him believe in a false truth.
Sponsoreret inhold

Angels and Demons Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons Empty

Angels and Demons
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Alchohol & Angels - Charlie
» Pyramids, Magic and Angels (fortidsemne) - Azrael