Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe Empty
IndlægEmne: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptyMan Mar 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe Hug-guitar-play-instrument-acoustic-guitar-classic-guitar

Tid: Fredag d. 2. Marts, ca.16:20.
Sted: Musiklokalet.
Omgivelser: Musik instrumenter og hvad der nu ellers hører til.
Vejr: Blæser og småregner udenfor.
Outfit: Link her, hår som på profilbillede og ingen makeup.

@Chloe

Luca had used what was probably nearing two full hours in here, in the music room. He had been blessedly alone most of the time, for which he was very grateful. It ensured that he could make a last couple of tweaks on upcoming lyrics in relative silence, and that he had been able to record himself playing just a little bit of guitar as a sort of guide to how he thought it might sound nice, though of course, Jake and Jinxx would have their own inputs and they would evolve the song like that, just like they always did.

He had been recording a lot of his singing, too, utilizing the halfway professional microphones they had in here, so he could send it to the boys later. Just a little while ago, he'd gotten some... Sort of weird texts from Chloe though, and so he was pretty much expecting her any moment now, as he sat down, playing a little on the guitar and singing softly to himself, trying out how well the things worked together, whether it was ready for just a little test recording to send over to the guys, or if he needed to work a bit more on this song. This one had to be good, after all - it was the first song purely dedicated to Chloe that hadn't been written about how bad he'd felt about cheating her. No, this was the first one about how happy he was to have her in his life.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptyLør Mar 17, 2018 9:46 am

Påklædning: Outfit

It had been a horrible day. She had just been working on her assignment, and then he had come up to her. She didn’t know him, and right now she wished she never had. She hated herself, hated what she had to do, hated that she had to turn him down. She knew exactly what it meant, she had just sentenced him to dead. She shaked her head trying to make the look in his eyes leave her mind, that moment when he realized that he was going to die. Shit, she had to get to Luca and fast, but she didn’t dare to use her supernatural speed, she was too scared to lose control over herself. No she had to keep the vampire part of her buried deep inside herself, and she had to find her Bluebaie to help her keep it in check. She didn’t want to lose control as that day, no she didn’t want to hurt anymore this day.

She turned a corner and noticed the door to the music room just down the hall. Finally, it had felt like the longest walk, even though it only took her around 4 minutes. But when you were fighting to keep your inner beast in control, well let’s just say it made time seem so much longer. As she opened the door the scent of her siren reached her, making it clear he had been in the room for a little while. She dropped her back to the floor and closed the door, before she without a word walked straight up to him, burying her face in his chest her arms closing around him. His scent, the warmth of his body, it helped her already and she could feel her body starting to relax just a bit, although it was still super tense. ”Thank god I found you. I don’t know.. I…. I’m to scared to think of what would have happened if not. You are what’s keeping me from losing it.” she mumbled her face still buried against his shirt. He was looking fucking handsome in this outfit, and had it not been because of what she had just been through she would probably have jumped him right there in the music room. But as things were right now, it was the last thing on her mind.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptyLør Mar 17, 2018 10:39 pm

Luca had wisely chosen to put down the guitar the moment he heard steps outside of the door, looking up from his papers with handwritten lyrics as Chloe walked into the room. He watched and put down the guitar on it's stand as she put down her bag and closed the door. He furrowed his brows a little at how hasty her steps were as she walked over to him. If it hadn't been clear on her texts alone, then the way she moved spoke volumes about how upset she was, and therefore, he didn't wait even one moment with returning the hug, pulling her in close and kissing the top of her head, sensing how much she needed this.

"... Losing it?" he pulled back just a little, placing a finger under her chin to tilt her head just enough for him to look into her pretty eyes. "What the hell happened, pirouette? What's wrong?" the worry was clear in his own blue eyes as he searched her face for any clue, waited for her answer as he held her close enough that he knew his body heat would seep into her, by now knowing very well how much it calmed her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptyMan Mar 19, 2018 10:24 am

Chloe just stood there, feeling safer in his embrace, finally feeling just a bit more control. ”Control over myself…” She mumbled against his chest before her face was turned towards him, her greenish eyes wet from the tears in the corner of her eyes. The worry in those gorgeous blue eyes and in his voice was what became her undoing. The tears started rolling as she grabbed onto his shirt, still looking up at him. ”I killed him… I… I… I couldn’t be.. I..” She stumbled over the words as she tried to form a sentence that didn’t really seemed to happened. She took a deep breath as she tried to start over. ”I was suppose to be his.. His soulmate. But… I couldn’t .. I love you.. I’m meant to be with you… I couldn’t… I had to… I had to!” She sounded as she was trying to convince herself more than him.

Her hands grabbed just a bit tighter on his shirt as she turned her head to the side unable to look him directly in the eyes. ”He’s going to die.. a slow horrible death.. And all because I can’t be what fate decided for me to be.” Her voice was low and it was clear that it was something that really got to her, and she started to just tone out, staring into basically nothing. The familiar tingle started in her gums, but she didn’t really notice, just as she didn’t notice how her eyes started to slowly turn darker.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptyMan Mar 19, 2018 2:20 pm

Oh... Damn. Alright, okay, this was really bad if she was having those kinds of problems... After all, he did know what had set her off last time. or rather, who had. He bit his lip and tightened his hold on her, one hand soothingly running up and down her back, their eyes locking as she told him the next part. Wait... Who had she killed? And how, since she was this upset about it? He had seen her kill without remorse before, after all. Just like he himself did. So it was definitely something different this time.

And there it was. Oh. Soulmate. So it had been a witch. Alright, now he did get why she was feeling shitty about that. There just wasn't a good way to get around that, especially not after what they'd just been through... He found just a bit of solace in the fact that she still had chosen him, knowing what it'd mean for the witch, but of course, he got why it was so hard on her. Luckily, he hadn't ever had to turn a witch down, but he'd be damned if he wasn't there for her to get through this.

"Shh, shh..." he mumbled, leaning down to gently kiss the top of her head, hugging her closer when she looked away. "It's going to be okay. These kinds of things happen." he told her, before moving one arm beneath her ass, lifting her just enough that he could move them, sitting down on the stool at the piano, with her sitting in his lap, his arm returning to hold her lower back while the other still stroked her back. He did notice how she toned out, as it really showed him how bad this was... But he didn't notice the change to her eyes yet, his own closed as he buried his nose in her hair, littering kisses here and there.

"I'm here for you. You'll get through this. Sometimes fate just chooses the wrong people. You're strong. You're beautiful. You're perfect. And hey, even if this hadn't happened, he might die tomorrow anyway. Or have had just a bad life in general if he'd never even met you. Who knows, you might've saved him from an even worse fate." though that witch death was still rather high up on the list, Luca could at least think of ten worse ways to die or live your life... Including some things he had tried and miraculously survived. Thank God for the siren healing in water.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptyTors Mar 22, 2018 8:15 pm

Even though she heard his words, they didn’t quite get through to her. No these things just didn’t happen, she had been destined to be with someone else, someone else than him, her Bluebaie. No she couldn’t stand that thought. She was destined to be with Luca, no one else was good enough, no one else could have made her fall in love like he could. He was the only one.. So why had fate done such a horrible thing? Forcing her to kill Hale when she couldn’t be his mate. She just stood there, her eyes looking at, nothing to be honest. She drifted further and further into herself from her own spiral of negative thoughts. But the spiral broke as she felt how she got lifted, and her eyes turned to look at him as she moved her arms up around his neck. Her eyes were still darker than normal, not really being able to just push the darkness inside her away just like that.

Sitting on top of him she placed her head against his chest, nuzzled herself into his arms, feeling his warmth. This time his words came through more clear, and she actually heard his words as she sat there, feeling the kisses being scattered over her hair. ”But if this didn’t happen it wouldn’t have been me killing him. When I kill people because I need to feed its natural, I need to do it to survive. Hale was cursed from the beginning having my name tattooed on his skin from his birth. And trust me.. I talked to Azzy about this before. There is nothing merciful over a death caused by your soulmate turning you down. It should be painful, pure agony and slow.. the last part was said with just a bit of a lower voice.

She sat there for a while, but at one point she moved her head back looking into those gorgeous blue eyes with her own, which at this moment looked more like a greenish brown due to her vampire side lurking right beneath the surface. ”I feel like the worst person in the world.” and as she spoke those words, her eyes turned just a bit darker again, a lone tear rolling down her cheek.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptyMan Mar 26, 2018 2:53 am

... Yeah, he could clearly see he wasn't quite getting through to her, saw how she basically looked into nothingness, looked right past him, her look empty - and that was a warning sign if he ever saw one. He almost breathed a mental sigh of relief when she seemed to get shaken out of it as he moved them, and hugged her even closer when she nuzzled into him, trying to give her all the warmth, love and comfort he possibly could, in just this one embrace, knowing how much she needed it right now.

"I get that." he sighed, and bit his lip. He knew it wasn't a nice death, no, not at all, and he almost thought about maybe going and doing a mercy kill on the guy just to spare him that pain... But he didn't voice those thoughts, he just pushed them aside - Chloe didn't need to think about that, too, this was bad enough in and of itself. No need to burden her with the small flickers of what was probably quite inhumane thoughts that he had every once in a while.

But when she spoke like that about herself, and he watched the change in her eyes, his hands immediately flew up to cradle her face, one hand on each cheek as he kept looking her straight in the eyes. "No. Don't ever say that. You're not. You're amazing, sweet, kind and caring, and there's not ever a single thing about you that should ever change. This is something you can't do anything about, this is just fate being cruel. Life is cruel. You've got to hold on to what makes you happy. Yes, this is bad, but don't you think he'd want you to be happy?" he asked - at least he was thinking that if he was just the slightest bit as in love with Chloe as he himself was - just the tiniest amount of it - that'd be the most important part for Hale, whoever he was... He hadn't met the guy himself. "I would have done the exact same thing as you did, pirouette. You need to hold onto whatever good things you have in life. I'm here for you. Forever and always."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptyTors Mar 29, 2018 9:56 pm

She got a bit surprised, feeling how he cradled her face, her dark eyes looking into his blue ones. She watched him silently, didn't say a word, just let him voice his feelings, how he looked at her. A small smile, almost not big enough to be noticed found her lips. "Maybe.. It's just.. I don't like it. It's not fair. Why did it pick me? I have never once in my life wanted love, I always statyed as far away from it as possible. Well until I meet you, but.. No matter what it was doomed. Why would fate put him on such a cruel fate?" She sighed a bit deep, trying to calm herself as she had started to shake.

She got up from his lap, only to sit down once more, placing herself with her chest agains his, a leg on each side. She placed her arms around him, crawled up close agains him, closing her eyes, letting his scent fill her up, calming her a bit. "You should have seen him. it was horrible.. He was being super nice and all, not wanting me to get hurt by this, when he knew very well that it was him that was going to suffer. He seemed like a nice person. He don't deserve this." She burried her head against his neck, letting his scent fill her entire being, his warmth finally starting to calm her down. The shaking slowly started to dissapear. "Thank you. I don't know what I would have done without you.. My Bluebaie" Her voice was filled with love, but you could also hear the despair still clinging onto her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptyLør Mar 31, 2018 3:37 am

Luca actually heaved a mental sigh of relief when he noticed just the tiny fraction of an inch her lips moved, indicating the smile that was almost there but more quite. It made just a small one appear on his own lips as well, as he let his thumb gently brush over her high, perfect cheekbone, eyes slipping back up to hers, looking into the darker than normal green. "I don't know. I doubt any of us will ever know why such things happen, but they do, and there's nothing to do about it. You've just got to do what's best for you, what makes you happy. Even if you'd chosen him, he'd probably always be able to tell you wanted someone else. That's no way to live, either."

He let go of her to allow her to move into the new position, his slim arms slipping around her waist once more, one broad hand gently brushing up and down her slim back. "Nobody deserves to die like that. And yet, a lot of people do." he sighed, and turned his head, burying his nose in her hair and taking a deep breath, her scent washing over him before he kissed the top of her head. The hand on her back slipped up to her neck, gently massaging the muscles there. And now, for the second time, the newer ability kicked in, this time from him wanting to soothe her nerves - making warmth seep into her once more, this time starting at the back of her neck, again by skin-on-skin contact. A soft smile pulled at his full lips when he heard her speak again. "No need to thank me. I'll always be here for you. Forever and always. I'm yours, through and through."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptyTirs Apr 10, 2018 10:39 am

She just stayed like that, sitting on top of him, feeling his arms wrapped around her, and soon his hand in her neck. She didn’t notice the warmth at first, she was too deep into her own thoughts, to focused on his scent and his warmth to notice. But slowly she started to notice, the warmth that had more or less taken hold in her entire body. She rose her head and looked up at him a smile tugging at the corner of her lips ”Was that on purpose? The whole making my body warm with that ability of yours, or was it like the other time not something you have control over?” she didn’t wait for a response, just nuzzled herself against his chest again, burying her head against his neck. The warmth, his arms around her, his scent, and the sound of his steady heartbeat calming her down.

She didn’t say anymore for a long time. She just closed her eyes and took some deep breath to calm herself down. She had actually stopped breathing as the feelings had taken over. It was not that she needed to breath, but it was still so natural for her, so her not breathing was really a sign that something was off. ”Do you have anything you need to do today?” She spoke with a soft voice, sounding much more relaxed and calm than earlier. ”I could use to just spend time with you.. Just us, forgetting everything else around us.” Her lips softly brushed over his neck as she spoke, as she didn’t even bother to move herself from him at all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptyTors Apr 12, 2018 3:15 am

Luca had closed his eyes by now, arms around her, hands gently caressing her, just comforting her the best way he knew, simply by letting her feel he was there for her. And then that ability kicking in once more, this time not entirely without him meaning to. He opened his eyes again when he felt her move her head, intense blue looking into greenish blue, and her question made him smile softly. "... Not entirely. To both things. I kinda still don't know how to active it, but... Yeah. I just.. This time I just wanted to comfort you, and that made it happen, I guess? I dunno. Anyway, it's a good thing you don't mind it," he chuckled, and leant in to gently kiss the top of her head.

Once she had settled in again, he once more closed his eyes, just enjoying their closeness, and happy that he had managed to help her calm down. "Nope, all done with classes. I was just recording a bit in here. Some voice samples for our newest song. The one I've written to you." he said, his smile widening a little. "I hope you'll like it when it's finished." he let one hand trail up to her hair, fingers gliding smoothly through her soft hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptyFre Apr 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Even the sound of his voice soothed her, he had way to much control over her by now. But if she was honest she didn't care, in fact she loved it! She was happy with him, she loved him so much, and that was why he had that affect. Of course Azrael could calm her too, but it was not the same. And well, Azrael had a lot on his mind himself, he was hurt and struggled with Gabriel being a teacher. She couldn't blaim him. She just wished she could do something for him, but not right now.

She couldn't stop the smile as he told her about the song he wrote for her. He had told her before, hinted, but she havent heard it. She was curious, so curious, but she knew it was better to wait and hear it when it was entirely done. Their eyes met, and they were finally back to their normal color, as she had gained control over the beast inside her. "I'm sure I'm going to love it." There were no doubt in her mind or voice, and she leaned in and stole a kiss from his sweet lips. "Can we just go to my room, get Femme, go to your room and just cuddle, and enjoy a movie with our fluff balls for the rest of the day? I could use that." She stole yet another kiss, before she looked into those gorgeous blue eyes and a smile on her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe EmptySøn Apr 15, 2018 2:42 pm

Good,good... She had finally calmed down again. At least he could still do that for her, be there for her whenever she needed it, help her when needed. He'd... Well, he'd do every damn thing in the world for this girl. His girl. He was just so incredibly grateful to have her in his life, and him having this effect on her? He really did hope that just meant she felt exactly the same. Sure, he knew she loved him, but exactly how much - that could only be seen in the small things, like the way she was relaxing just a little more when he was talking to her, or they were sitting like this, all close and bundled up in each other.

His smile widened when their eyes met, and he saw the normal color had returned, raising a hand to just gently cradle her cheek, thumb soothingly stroking her cheekbone as he looked at the woman to whom his heart, body and soul belonged to. "I hope you will. We just need Ashley to record the bass and then put it all together, and it'll be done." he said, returning the kiss when it was given to him.

"Of course. Anything for you." he then simply said, leaning in to kiss her again. One arm under her ass, and then he stood up - since she already had her arms around his neck, she'd only need to put her legs around his waist. Picking up his messenger bag and slinging it over his other shoulder, he wound his other arm around her too and began walking, - letting go just a second to open the door,before it was around her again as he walked down the halls with her like that, not giving a fuck about the looks they got as he walked them to her room before he set her down so she could pick up Femme. On the walk over to his room he had an arm around her waist instead - not once did he let go of her if he could help it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe   Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe Empty

Wait, hang on... What? (fortidsemne) - Chloe
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Wait we have a son?
» I'll wait forever, that was what we said
» Wait, do I know you? - Dacre
» Wait, what exactly? ~ Jenkins
» Wait... You're not...? - Tatia

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Kunstneriske fag-
Gå til: