Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 09, 2018 2:38 am

Nicholas couldn’t help the shit-eating grin that appeared on his lips when he heard the noises, nor could he hide the soft groan when the other hybrid bit him in response to his fingers expertly moving inside him, so used to all of this by now that he could probably with that exact spot in his sleep. But he was still moving slightly beneath Mike, too, mostly in response to the hard jacking off he was still receiving. Not that he was going to complain about it, no way - not now when the acid had really worked its way into his system, making everything he felt feel so much more intense but still slightly different, too. That, and… Well, as he’d already told the other hybrid, he didn’t mind pain. At all. On the contrary - it turned him the fuck on, so this was just what he really needed.

He chuckled slightly with Mike’s response to his half suggestion, half command - and his smile only widened when he was pushed back into the mattress. If he hadn’t wanted to, he’d probably have been able to still sit up, but since he was all in for this, he just let it happen. Slowly, he leant his head back, groaning loudly with the tight pressure soon encompassing him from all angles, dragging on his piercings in only the best of ways. It was, after all, at least as much for his own sake as for his partners’ sakes that he’d gotten those piercings. They had definitely been worth that sweet pain.

And yet again, he didn’t mind the hard and fast pace, just like when Mike’s been jacking them off. No, on the contrary, he did his very best to thrust up every time the hybrid went down again, making slaps of skin against skin resonate in the small room, his hands taking a good, firm hold of Mike’s hips, but not in a way that let him control the pace. No, he was letting him have that privilege… For now, anyway, as he just enjoyed the sharp surge of energy running through him as he got what his body craved the most, the very thing he couldn’t live without.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 01, 2018 11:58 pm

Honestly, right now finesse meant just about as much as politics to Mike - which was nothing at all. He just knew he wanted more of Nicholas - or rather, more of his dick in him. But after moving up and down on him for a little while, he finally got him all the way in and holy fuck. The hybrid was by no means small, in fact, he filled Mike up to the point that he could feel the sting through his high. But quite obviously, he didn't care. He never did. Especially not now. He let out moan, almost on the verge of a whimper, when he felt one of those piercings grace his sweet spot and he tried to move down at that angle from then on out.

Leaning in, Mike pressed his lips to Nicholas' in a not too gentle kiss, placing his hands on his shoulders, to use them as leverage while riding him. One of his hands slowly slid from his shoulder though, up his neck, and into his hair, which he pulled back, hard. Sure, it made the kiss end, but in turn, he could lean in and place kisses, licks and bites all over his neck.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 02, 2018 1:28 pm

A soft chuckle, mixed in among a few moans, slipped out of Nicholas when he heard the noises Mike began to make as soon as he was fully inside him. Yeah, he was quite big, and he knew that... Though he could get even bigger, and judging by Mike's expressions and noises, he might very well enjoy that, too. The hands at Mike's hips tightened their grip a little, halfway steering him as he moved, forcing him down a little bit harder than before, as their lips pressed together in that kiss, more heated, a little more desperate than the previous ones. A soft growl emitted from Nicholas when his head was pulled backwards, but he didn't mind in the slightest, smirking with the attention his neck got. "Say... You wanna try somethin' more? Somethin' more intense? 'Cause I can fuckin' give it to ya..."

As soon as Mike had given just the slightest bit of consent, a wide grin formed on Nicholas' lips, and when he looked at the other hybrid again, his eyes had bled into the pure black that betrayed his demonic heritage. Just for a second, though, before he closed his eyes and let the transformation into his demon form happen. His skin darkening, tattoos turning bloody red, along with his hair, as wings slowly unfurled from his back, tail and horns growing into place, his teeth and nails sharpening... And what was probably more important, his length growing both in length and girth inside the other hybrid. "Ever been with another fuckin' half-demon?" he finally grinned, now with a slight growl to his voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 02, 2018 7:58 pm

Mike was enjoying not only to ride Nicholas, but the fact that the hybrid was taking over a little, steering his hips. So when he asked if Mike wanted to try something even more intense, he hummed in agreement against the hybrid's neck, biting down a little more harshly in response, but soon he pulled back, because what the fuck?!

Under him, Nicholas was changing, and for a second Mike wasn't sure if he had taken a weird combination of drugs or if it was real. But then he reminded himself that his imagination wasn't that good, so it had to be real, right? And anyway, he didn't have time to think about that for more than a few seconds. Because soon, he clenched his hands around Nicholas' shoulder and hair, whimpering slightly as the hybrid's length grew inside him, spreading him out even further. It was right on the border between pleasurable and painful, where Mike liked it the most. "Fucking hell, that's- oh fuck-" he didn't even know what to say, and even if he did, his moans kept interrupting him. The only way he could manage to even reply to what Nicholas asked him was by shaking his head - he hadn't, not as far as he knew.

While this was happening, Mike forced his hips to be still, as he wanted to feel the stretch completely, and where he just before had Nicholas' length all the way in, he was now maybe about 2/3 of the way. And the piercings? Oh boy, they were pressing more insistingly against everything and he knew that when he started to move again, he didn't even have to angle his hips to have him push against his prostate, because of the girth... But for now, he had to focus on getting that beast inside him!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Nicholas couldn't help but let out a little chuckle, seeing the pure surprise on the other hybrid's face... And really, who wouldn't be surprised? He knew his demon form was... Rather different, after all. At least compared to his normal looks. Like, alright, okay, he was pretty alternative in his normal style, too, so why wouldn't the demon form be, too? He contributed the alternative look to his witch genes. They probably introduced a bit of magic to it, after all.

"Yeah, it's quite something, isn't it?" he half-growled, leaning in to lick up one side of Mike's throat, adding a bit at the end... Though with less force than his earlier bites, as he did know just how sharp some of his teeth got in this form, too. It was way too easy to break skin and he wasn't sure if he should really bite just yet, at least not while Mike was still adjusting to his new size.

"Well then, now you fuckin' have..." he then said when he noticed the headshake, smirking as he nibbled his way down to Mike's collarbone, his - now clawed - hans moving to firmly grab his ass, kneading the taut globes as he waited just a little bit before he ever so slowly started adding pressure on Mike's hips as his hands moved there again, to help him along, further down his length, groaning softly with the tight squeeze all around him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Mike happily let Nicholas push him further and further down on his dick, because then he could just concentrate on relaxing. It wasn't easy by any means, because as he was being pushed down, his ass was stretched far more than he was used to. Every nerve in his ass was on fire and if he hadn't been so damn high, it had probably been way too painful to be fun. But Mike was high and had just snorted speed, so his body didn't really register that shit.

Finally, after what felt like way too long, Mike was all the way down. It would've probably gone a bit faster if he had gotten prepared for that size, and not Nicholas' human size, but whatever. "Oh shit, that's big," he whispered, gripping Nicholas' shoulders tightly. He finally got that monster all the way, and it was pressing insistingly against his walls, and fuck, it felt so fucking good, to a point where his legs were feeling wobbly. But even so, he moved up and down, shallowly, kinda getting a feel for the size he was up against. When he after a minute or two felt confident that his ass was stretched enough, he started riding him again, with groans escaping his lips. It wasn't as fast or hard as before, but fuck man, what was he supposed to do? His legs wanted to give up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 09, 2018 11:54 pm

All the while he was pushing the other hybrid down his dick, he couldn't refrain from moaning with the tight, perfect squeeze all around him, just on the border of actually hurting... Which was his preferred way for it to be, just like it seemed to be for Mike. Which really just made them a perfect match-up for some rough fucking, to be completely honest.

He grinned at Mike's words, and leant in to nip and bite at his neck with his by now far sharper teeth, though not quite drawing blood, just leaving clear imprints of his canines in the thin skin. "There's a reason I asked if you were motherfuckin' ready for more..." he purred, letting one clawed hand slide down Mike's back, drawing bright red lines from his flesh, but still not piercing the skin. The othe rhand stayed at Mike's hip and calmly guided him up and down his dick, just a little bit faster than the hybrid did by himself, Nicholas groaning with the lovely friction, his hips beginning to move after a moment or two, driving up into Mike every time he got back down, making sure he got as far inside as he could go every thrust.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Mike ran his fingers through Nicholas' hair, as the hybrid kissed his neck, grasping the strands tightly in his right hand and holding onto his shoulder with his left, while still bouncing up and down on the gigantic fucking dick inside him. Mike had been riding some pretty big dicks in his life, but this? This was nothing like any of those guys. Especially not, with the piercings!

He was moaning deeply by the time Nicholas' nails dragged down his back, almost nicking deep enough to draw blood, and at the same time started to force him to move faster. It was just a lot, and the abuse of his prostate was urging precum to gather on the tip of his dick and it was starting to pull more desperate moans from his throat, bordering on whimpering. But he couldn't just take that in, because he was forced to move up and down, so even though his legs really wanted to give in, he was kept in motion. If one were to look or just touch his thighs, it would be oh so obvious, as his muscles were starting to tremble, both from the effort it took and the pleasure, which was overcoming his entire body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Nicholas' smirk returned, bigger than ever when he felt just how tightly Mike held on to his hair. Yeah, he knew that he was fucking massive like this, and that was why he loved finding people like this hybrid, who could take just that bit more. He'd tried this a couple times with humans... They, quite literally, split apart and that wasn't really as fun as he'd thought it wounded in the beginning.

But eventually he decided that this was getting a bit boring, and it was sorta uncomfortable to lay down like this, wings and tail sort of squished underneath him. Therefore, his hands tightened their grip on Mike's hips, just to keep him in place as he slowly stood up, on the clawed feet that were as equally massive as the rest of him right now. He let his wings stretch out a little, tail swaying just once from side to side, and also to help him keep his balance, as he, in this form, balanced on the front of his feet like a lot of digitigrade animals did.

And, standing like that, he began moving Mike up and down his dick again, a low, deep growl reverberating in his throat... He felt even tighter like this, if that was even possible! With a huge grin on his lips, he leant in for apositively ravenous kiss, not really all that mindful of the literal fangs he had, now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 13, 2018 10:35 pm

Mike groaned when Nicholas was suddenly moving around under him, before he was suddenly carried by the now vastly larger hybrid. He quickly wrapped his legs around Nicholas' hips, even though his entire weight was supported by the other, but whatever, and his arms were soon to follow, holding onto the other to be able to carry his own weight if needed.

Didn't seem like it though, because soon Mike was being moved up and down slowly pulling more moans from him, as the pace was picked up again. As soon as their lips met, Mike wasn't exactly elegant in his movements, but obviously Nicholas didn't mind. The kiss was messy, and Mike even nicked his tongue on the other's fangs on accident, causing him to bleed a little. But who cared, all Mike could really focus on was the new angle of the other's dick and how it seemed to press even more insistingly against that spot that made his toes curl up in pleasure. It wasn't anything poetic, truly, just raw fucking, almost to the point of just using each other to get off quickly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 30, 2018 4:02 pm

A smirk pulled at Nicholas' lips when he saw - and felt - how quickly Mike adjusted to the new stance, liking the way the slim legs were now wrapped around him, and the other half-demon earned himself a harsh slap to his ass for his troubles, one that left a clear red imprint and a few small scratches from the claws, delivered with a soft growl rumbling deep in Nicholas' throat, the pitch-black eyes focused on the smaller hybrid.

The rhythm was hard, quick and brutal... Something it seemed like Mike enjoyed as much as Nico did, which he was more than pleased with. Not having to hold back for once, that was... So liberating. Just perfect. He was damn sure this wouldn't be the only time he'd fuck this dude, not if he had a say in the matter, anyway. He liked how straight-forward the dude was, an insane junkie like himself... What more could he ask for? Especially with how he seemed to love this, this side that he barely ever got to let loose in the bedroom. It got out for fight more often than not, but not many people could handle it in the bedroom, so he really didn't want to give this up anytime soon. The kiss ended with Nico deliberately biting Mike's bottom lip, licking up the blood that welled forth as the rhythm over time grew a bit more irregular, as he slowly neared his climax. Not that he couldn't hold back if he wanted to - and he would, at least until the smaller hybrid had reached his peak.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 15, 2018 11:10 pm

A loud moan left Mike's left when his ass got a smack, and he couldn't help but clench down on Nicholas' dick, as it went straight between Mike's legs. The pace was borderline brutal, and the younger hybrid's grip on the other's shoulder was probably gonna leave marks, but fuck if he gave a shit. There was so much pressure on his prostate, and with every thrust, Mike's dick rubbed against Nicholas' stomach, so honestly, it was a wonder he lasted as long as he did.

But as with most great things, it had to end at some point - and Mike? Well, he was close to blowing his load. The mix of pain, pleasure and his drug-induced delirium was definitely getting to him, and as the warmth was pooling in the pit of his stomach, he couldn't really focus on the kissing. So instead, moved to bite down on the other's neck - not hard enough to draw blood, but instead he would leave an imprint of his teeth. And just as he did that, he tightened his grip around the other significantly - both with his arms and his legs - as the heat in his groin started spreading, until the first spurts of cum hit his stomach, and his muscles started spasming. Through his orgasm he only just managed to growl "Don't fucking pull out," against Nicholas' skin, and as if to stress his point, his legs tightened around the other's hips, to make it more or less impossible, unless the other really tried to break free.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 21, 2018 8:00 pm

It was very obvious that Nicholas loved the way the smaller hybrid clenched around him, a deep growl in his throat as he leant in to nibble on his ear, before leaning in to bite his neck - enough for angry red marks, and an actual bite to form, blood slowly dripping from the puncture wounds, before his longer tongue licked down Mike's neck, lapping it all up, one clawed hand slipping into the guy's hair and harshly pulled his head back for a deep, harsh kiss, tongues tangling sloppily, greedily, as his hips kept pumping away at the other hybrid.

He groaned with the bite to his own neck, and his hold on the smaller hybrid tightened as his own rhythm grew ever more erratic, fast, shallow thrusts... Until he blew his load deep within Mike, almost roaring it out to the ceiling, claws digging into Mike's hips, drawing more blood that his teeth in the other's neck had. But he didn't care, he just closed his eyes, basking in the glory of an amazing orgasm, still carrying the entirety of Mike's weight. If it hadn't been for his tail helping him keep his balance, he would've probably fallen over right then and there - but as it was, he could take a few, slightly wobbly, tentative steps backwards,before plopping back down on the bed, still in his demon form and clutching Mike in close to him, staying inside him for now - not because he'd been told to, but just because that pressure felt damn nice on his hypersensitive flesh.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 09, 2018 5:17 pm

Mike groaned when he felt those sharp claws started digging into his skin, but not necessarily because it hurt. No, he barely felt it in comparison to what damage it actually did, the drugs made sure of that. But something about it, coupled with his own orgasm and the intense feeling of being filled like that, made him hold onto Nicholas for longer than he needed. In fact, he held onto the other, even when he dumped down on the bed, now with Mike on top of him.

The younger hybrid laid still for a few moments catching his breath, before lazily sitting up on top of the other, leaning back so the other's dick slowly went deeper into him, which made him sigh softly, before letting out a light chuckle. The drugs hadn't quite left his system yet, so he slowly slid up and down the other's prick. "Got some booze to fool around with? Maybe something to smoke in the afterglow?" he asked with a crooked smirk, as he leaned down to press a chaste kiss to the other's lips, before lifting himself off the other and lying down on the mattress, obviously not bothered with the open view of his body. It wasn't long till he felt the seed of the other slowly leak out, but honestly, he wasn't one to complain.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)   You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 14, 2018 10:06 pm

Nicholas really didn't regret having approached this guy... Not only did he like casual and rough sex as much as Nico himself did, it seemed - but he also didn't mind being fucked by the demon form. Most people drew their line right there, saying he was way too big, or too weird-looking in it, for them to follow along with it. If it was someone he was fucking just to eat their soul, he didn't care anyway of course, but it didn't happen all that often these last, what...Hundred years or so, he'd calmed down on that whole deal. Not saying that he didn't kill people anymore, it just happened rarely by now.

So finding someone who was so chill with this as Mike, was a welcome change. He grinned, a small groan slipping out his throat as the younger hybrid sat back up, slipping up and down on his slowly softening dick - which was still rather large in this form even when he wasn't hard anymore. "Mmhmm. Of fuckin' course I do. What d'ya feel like? My favorite at this point is the friggin' awesome absinthe I got like, a month ago or some fuckin' shit like that. And..." he moved to reach out to the loose floorboard, unveiling the stash of all sorts of drugs, though half of it was weed - but the other half had almost everything else you might want. "Pick your motherfuckin' poison," he then told him with a smirk and wink.

Once Mike had gotten off of him, he let out a soft sigh, and slowly let his body return to normal, if nothing else then because he could lie back down without squishing his wings or tail. He laid there for a few moments,before he got up to walk over to his dresser, pulling the bottom drawer out all the way, revealing that it was filled to the brim with bottles of hard liquor - vodka, tequila, whiskey, absinte, rum, different types of shots... That collection was about as extensive as the drugs beneath the floorboard.

You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» This is all new.. - Nicholas
» Why hello there babybrother - Nicholas
» This is so embarrassing - Nicholas
» Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)
» And what is wrong with you? - Nicholas

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: