Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Admit it...! - Chloe

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyOns Jan 17, 2018 2:50 pm

"Why the fuck wouldn't I enjoy having such a goddamn beautiful woman like you doing this to me?" he asked her, just slightly breathless, eyes closed before he bit his lip against a soft groan, fingers still trailing through her soft hair, before his eyes opened once more and locked with hers, a soft shiver running through him at just that. Damn, but the effect she had over him, compared to everyboby else... It was insane, so damn intense, every little thing they did...

She drew out more noises from him as she began ascending up his body, kissing and biting along the way, making him squirm a little beneath her as all it did was stoke the fire already burning inside him. "I... Thought that was what you were already doing..." he moaned, laying his head back, but now also taking the effort to let the last part of his tail get up from the water, and onto the pier, in preparation for what was to come, and him needing to get back in human shape pretty darn fast.

"Mmhmm..." he laid his arms around her, hugging her close as they shared their kiss, before he, with just a small bit of effort, rolled them over, feeling his scales slowly beginning to disappear to give way to normal skin again - the pier had been icingly cold against his back, so that was why he rolled them over, since she was at least only cold to the touch, and not freezing. So while he was on top of her, she'd feel his tail shifting, changing, splitting back into his long, slim legs as he shivered just a little, feeling the cool air on his skin once more.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyOns Jan 17, 2018 11:23 pm

She let out a soft chuckle against his skin from his words "Uhmm.. Do you seriously think I have shown you all I can? How many times have we fucked? 3 times in total now? Ohh no baby, you have no idea." she said with that sensual slightly deeper voice of hers. She could feel how he moved his body, placed that tail on the pier. She had also moved herself just a bit, making it easier for him.

A soft moan escaped in their shared kiss, and just a tiny whimper as he turned them around, feeling that cold pier against her back, not that it really botherd her. Slowly she felt his scales starting to dissapear, and she let her hands move softly over his soft skin that had replaced the scales on his upper body. She broke the kiss, trailed a number of kisses down his jaw before she felt that small shiver going through him, she would warm him if she could, but she was also wet and cold. Nope she had to get him inside, get him to a warmer place. Slowly she pushed him off her, and when she got up she used her speed to grab his clothes and comming back with it to him "It seems wrong to ask you to get dressed when all I want is, well seing you like that." she smirked looking over his damn fine body. "I guess I'll just have to take it off of you once I get you somewhere warmer." she said as she waited for him to get dressed. Her blue-green eyes watching him, her boyfriend. Okay that was a weird thought, but surprisingly plesant.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyTors Jan 18, 2018 1:55 am

"That's not what I meant, pirouette, and you know it..." he said with just a soft chuckle, smiling as he kissed her while they'd turned over, arching just slightly into her touch upon his now bare skin, moaning softly at the kisses down his jaw, which just added to his shivering, though that particular shiver was a good one, and not a 'I'm freezing my ass off here' like the other, smaller ones were.

He smiled up at her before he got up to stand, taking just a few seconds to find his balance again - it was always a bit weird when he'd only just changed back. But he took the clothes from her, leaning in to kiss her cheek, before he began re-dressing, cursing softly under his breath as he had to force what was definitely a full hardon back into the pants that were already VERY tight, and now even tighter, almost not fitting at all.

"Well, I did want to just stay like that, too." he chuckled, after having put the shirt back on too, but leaving the jacket off, placing a hand around her waist. "So let's just get inside as fast as possible, so you can unwrap your present again, eh?" he said, smirking and winking at her, before he began walking back towards the academy building.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyTors Jan 18, 2018 6:44 pm

She couldn’t stop smiling as she noticed how he war struggling with this pants. They were rather tight, and the fact she had turned him on so much didn’t exactly help him. She chuckled, moving just a step closer and letting her hand gently run over the erection that was now hidden smiling up at him, that cocky smile of hers. ”Trouble baby?” she said before moving away from him giving him space to put the rest of his clothes on.

She moved closer as his hand was placed on her hip, letting her own arm snug around his back, leaning in to steal just one more kiss. ”Uhmm.. If that is my present, I think that is the best present I have ever gotten.” she said winking to him, that flirty look in her eyes. There was no reason to stop flirting just because they were a couple now. She followed him, walked towards the school, enjoying the feeling of him being so close, walking like this. But after a while she moved away just enough to grab his hand instead, letting their fingers intertwine, walking side by side. Maybe this emotion relationship thing wasn’t so bad at all.

//Emnet slutter her efter aftale fra begge parter
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 3 Empty

Admit it...! - Chloe
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» What would i do without you darling - Chloe
» Guitarens strenge - Chloe
» Just two girls having fun - Chloe
» A boring night... and then you came! - Chloe
» So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Den Store Have-
Gå til: