Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 13, 2017 4:32 pm

He chuckled, just a little, listening to her increasingly desperate noises, her panting - even though she didn't really need to breathe, all the twitches of her body... He almost fancied he could feel her getting just a little bit warmer, but that was probably just his own residual body heat left on her soft skin. Her sounds, her reactions alone, had gotten him so hard he was throbbing, and one hand slipped from her clit to snake around her waist, to her back when she arched up, as he felt her hand in his hair.

Luca was smirking, more than just a little self-satisfied when he pulled back, looking at her and slowly, deliberately, licking the last of her juices from his lips, playing just a little bit with the lip ring, too, while his free hand was back to gently jacking himself off. "Mmhmm... You taste really, really good, you know that, Chloe?" he told her, in a deep, raspy purr as he leant in over her, pulling her close enough for her to feel his erection gently grinding against her, with just the smallest, softest movements of his hips, drawing out small, pleased sighs from himself, too, as he buried his head in her neck again, scattering more lovebites here and there, watching them blossom and fade. "Beg for me." he then ordered her in a soft whisper against her ear, lips just barely brushing over her skin. "Beg for me to take you, right here, right now, and I will."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 13, 2017 10:59 pm

Feeling him pulling that fucking skilled tongue from her, she turned her eyes on him, just in time to watch him lick his lips. Her eyes lingering that way to hot body of his, watching how he jerked himself off. His voice caught her attention, and those brown eyes ones more lingered on that fucking gorgeous face of his. It was not as she haven’t been told that before. But by him, that raspy voice of his, shit! Even the way he said her name made her entire inside twist in longing for him. Feeling his erection against her, a small whimper left her, slowly getting more intense by the grinding. Her hands now placed on his back, slowly moving downwards, just to get a firm hold of that perfectly shaped ass of his. Much better now there weren’t any clothes blocking her touch.

Leaning her head to the side, giving him lots of room to leave those passionate love-bites on her neck. Small longing sighs leaving her, as she was starting to feel a bit desperate to feel him inside her. What was he waiting for? A shiver running down her body, something he would clearly feel, as he asked her to beg for him. Chloe was a woman who was not easy dominated, maybe that was why it turned her so much on. And the fact that Luca had the willpower to hold back, just to ask her beg for him, that was the biggest turn on. And before she had a chance to answer, he asked her once more, that deep sexy voice of his making her whole body shiver with pure lust. Biting her lip, pushing her body against his needing. ”Fucking hell Luca…” his name said with a longing to her voice. ”I need you, need to feel you inside me. I want you. I need you. Take me now, right here. Make me scream you’re name In pleasure like no one have done before.” turning her head as that lustful voice of her begged him, her mouth was now in front of his ear  ”Luca…. I.. need… you… her voice now turned into a sensual deep seductive whisper against his ear, as she told him what her body was already showing him.

Yeah Chloe liked to be dominated, and even though there weren't many guys out there who knew how to do it, Luca apparently was one of the selected few. Making her begging sincere, and not just an act. Which was pretty clear for anyone who might watch them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Luca's smile had widened as he slipped up her body again, looking deep into her eyes as he did so, he'd leant in for all of those small, caring but passionate lovebites, breathing deeply to savor her unique smell, the taste of her fair skin, the way she moved, longing and lust clear with almost every more she made....

He loved every sound she made, each and every one of them fueling the burning lust inside him, and... Something else he couldn't quite put his finger on. Another good, warm feeling inside... He'd never felt like that before, but he ignored it right now in favor of listening to her whimpers, her panting, feel her hands feeling up his ass, making him grin down at her. She really was something else... He'd never met a woman quite like her...

And that shiver... Heh. Just what he'd hoped for, to light the fire in her like it so obviously did. Make her really long for it and beg for it before he did anything... Smiling, he kissed and licked his way back to one of her breasts, playfully nibbling one nipple as she answered him, before letting go of it again to smirk at her... Until she leant in to really beg, and... That whisper... Oh damn. That feeling,the one he didn't really know what was, grew, making him feel all warm inside, just from the sound of her voice like that... What the hell was that? No matter... There was a beautiful lady to please, after all.

"Well then... When you ask so nicely," he told her in a breathless whisper, leaning in to take her lips in a deep kiss, this one full of those feelings he didn't quite understand yet, as he reached down a hand to steady his erection as he finally, gently, entered her, moaning against her lips with that amazing feeling.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Because of his playful tongue on her nipple, the begging was interrupted from time to time by those deep moans he continued to get her to make. Shit shit shit. She couldn’t handle this. The feeling was intense, and she wanted him like she never wanted anyone before. How could he do that to her? What was it about him that made those feelings so much more intense, and then there were… No no.. That was all! That was all she felt!

Halfway through yet another longing whimper he claimed her lips in yet another deep kiss. This one different and the others they had already shared. She couldn’t say what it was, but it made something in her react different, like butterflies? But the feeling of him slowly entering her, giving her just what she asked for, and his deep and sexy moan made her discard those thought. A deep moan leaving her own lips in the kiss, as she felt how he slowly filled her out. Ohh fuck, this was definitely the best feeling in the world. That and drinking blood.

She started to move her hips against him, wanting more of that amazing feeling, him inside her. Breaking the kiss, as her head was tilted backwards, back arching pushing their bodies even closer together. ”Luca…” her voice sounding more like a deep moan of pleasure. Her back soon returning to the floor, and her head lifting to instantly find his neck, biting a bit hard at that soft spot she knew he had. Kissing, biting and licking, as her hands dug into the back of his shoulders as the feelings inside her was starting to build up.
She would never get enough of this man, what was it about him. It was as if he affected her differently than anybody else.

Sidst rettet af Chloe Fre Dec 15, 2017 12:12 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 15, 2017 12:02 am

Ah... Damn, this was... Wow. Why was this so... So different, from anyone else he'd fucked? Sure, it was a bit different from person to person, some good, some bad, some goddamn awful, and some were freaking amazing. But Chloe... She just... Burst all of those borders, it was unlike anything he'd ever tried before. Which was rather unusual for him by now, as he'd long passed the point where he could still count how many lovers he'd had, how godawful many one night stands it's accumulated to through the past... Seventy years or so.

But something about her just drew him in, made the feeling so much more intense, the whole deal so much more intimate than it usually felt. It was so, so weird, but oh so good at the same time, he couldn't, wouldn't stop, and it sure as hell seemed like she never wanted him to stop, either. Her noises... The way she breathed, the whimper as he leant in to kiss her again, that spark of electricity, almost, running through his body as their tongues touched again, the way his nerves, his skin was set on fire with sensation..

And the way she felt all around him. Ooooh, fuuuck... Had she really fit around him THAT perfectly in the lake, too? He couldn't seem to remember, but then again, why focus on that when she was here,right here and right now, wrapped around him, her smell invading him with each breath he took, her walls squeezing him just right as he began slowly thrusting, moving with her, the thrusts slow but deep at first, hands on her hips, fingers digging into her soft skin to keep her in place as a deep, long, raspy groan left his lips and his eyes closed.

"Ah... Dammit... Chloe..." he gasped and writhed as her mouth easily found that spot on his throat again, and one hand let go of her hip to reach up into her hair, pull her head back just enough that he could claim her lips once more, this kiss a bit more eager, longing, as he slowly began speeding up his thrusts, still bottoming out each time.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 15, 2017 12:29 am

She almost felt like her heart was pounding on in her chest, well almost. It wasn’t possible, but the feeling he woke in her, well she could only compare it to that. Like a beating heart, skipping as beat as it stumbled to find the rhythm again. Could lust and pleasure really do this? Was burning desire enough? Was this what it needed for her to get that almost familiar feeling? If it was, she would never stop. It was a feeling unlike anything else. It was.. glorious!!

Ohh damn.. Him gasping her name, the way he writhed under her teasing, shit she needed to see more of that. But before she had the chance, her head was pulled back by a strong grip in her hair. Her lips ones more claimed in a longing kiss, which she returned with all of those feeling he had sparked inside her. Her hands moving up into his hair, pulling him a bit closer in the kiss, as her body writhed from every thrust he made.

After a little while she turned them around, with him still deep in her. Pulling her sports bra off, as it started to bother her. Kissing, Nipping and licking down his neck, as she lifted herself enough for him to leave her warmth, a deep whimper leaving her at the same time. Continuing down his body, only to place herself between his legs. A hand on his erection that was still glittering from her juices, her eyes on him, as she slowly took him deep into her mouth. Slowly licking and sucking the head of his erection, basically teasing him as much as possible she kept her eyes on him the whole time. A deep moan timed as she ones more took him all the way in, and started to ‘bop’ her head up and down, basically giving him a blowjob. Her other hand, finding her own clit to play with at the same time.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am

Luca's smile returned as they were kissing once more, his hand still buried in her hair, fingers now gently running over her scalp, pressing their faces closer just the same as her hand in his own hair was doing right now,it really did seem like neither of them could get enough of the other, they both just wanted more, more, even more, never enough... What the hell was this feeling..? Was it...? No, no, couldn't be. But then again... He'd never been in love before, had never believed in it, it'd always just been a sort of fairy tale to him, and not one he wanted any part of. He loved just doing what he did best; flirt, fuck, then leave. But... Just the thought of leaving Chloe the same way he'd left others, keep her to just a one night - well, two night stand... That thought didn't sit well with him.

Well, fuck. But.. Nah, it could still be other things, too. It could just be a regular crush! Right? Right. That was all it was, a crush, nothing more, it'd pass again like they always did. It always passed, and it would with Chloe, too. this was just him getting a bit sidetracked... It happened from time to time. His thoughts would stray, he'd see or feel things that weren't really there, and realize how stupid those thoughts had been, later on. They were just fuck buddies or something. That, he could deal with. A crush, he could deal with that, too. But he had no fucking clue how to act if this actually evolved into anything else,so... Yeah. Not thinking about that, no, back into the moment, the feeling of her all around him, her perfectly silky hair which he still ran his fingers through, her soft, inviting lips, the perfect squeeze around him, her lovely scent, the way she writhed with obvious pleasure and delight beneath him...

And just then, he was ripped out of his thoughts as she chose to take control, and turned them over. He couldn't, wouldn't, stop the chuckle that burst out of him just then. Wow... She really was special. Not many girls just took what they wanted from him, but she sure did, and he liked every moment of it. He could work with that... He very well could. It turned him on like fuck to be with someone as headstrong as her, the way they played around with each other, both of them playing the same game, both of them obviously knowing the rules of the game by heart. He leant back his head, baring his throat for her, gasping as her nibbling, licks and kisses set his nerves on fire, shocks of sensation shooting through his body and making him groan, long and deep. "Oh, fuck..." and that was the first, soft whimper she'd hear from him, as she let him slip out of her, and he felt the cooler air against his now slick erection.

But soon, very soon, he had to open his eyes again, and raised himself up on his elbows to look down at her, as she took hold of his erection, biting his lip slightly as he awaited her next course of action... Which was exactly what he'd hoped it was, and he let loose just a soft gasp at first, looking deep into her eyes as she took him in her mouth with apparent ease. "Ah... Damn... Chloe... You're... Oh,fuck...!" he couldn't find the words he needed for it, and, as she lavished attention on the head,he groaned, face scrunching up a little in pleasure, eyes closing again as he leant his head back. Damn, but he could clearly feel her experience there, too. He tried to keep his hips still, to keep from outright fucking her mouth, but it was so damn hard... He couldn't keep all of the twitches back.

//den...blev vist lidt lang xD I was feeling very inspired Very Happy
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 15, 2017 1:09 pm

A smile spread on her lips as she heard him whimper. Ohh that sweet sound, it was nothing compared to the moaning she already made him make, no this was different, and the effect on her was entirely different as well. She wanted more, she couldn’t get enough. More of him, more of his sounds, shit, she just wanted more of HIM no matter what way. This felt so different from the last time, at the lake. The sex had been great no doubt about it, but now, she longed for him in a way she hadn’t tried before. What was this? Was it the smell of him, his sounds, the deep raspy voice, the way he fucked her? No it was something different.

She felt a bit of panic spreading from her own thoughts, and she quickly took him in her mouth, wanting to stop her own thoughts. No she would focus on this, him, giving him pleasure. Her eyes meeting his as she started to play with the head, a naughty glint in her eyes. And that reaction, that was perfect, just what she wanted, him to long for her just as much as she did him. She was like an addict when it came to those reactions, and god dammit his was so much sweeter, sexier than anyone else before. The way he said her name, the way he couldn’t find his words, his head tilting back, eyes closed due to pure pleasure. A playful look in her eyes, as she without warning just took him all the way to the root, moaning from her playing with herself. Pulling him all the way out, just to take him to the root over and over. Letting him feel that warmth of her mouth, sucking to make it that much tighter around him. Holy shit, well his blood was tasty, but this. The taste of both him and her, it was fucking hot.

Okay she did enjoy giving a blowjob, she always had. But for some reason she putted so much more into this one. Longing for his response, wanting to make him made by desire, desire for her. Wanting him to crave her, longing for her, wanting no one else. Why was she suddenly feeling this possessive? He was just someone she could fuck, play around with when they both felt needy. So why did she get this feeling, not wanting to share him? It had never been a problem before, as long as they gave her pleasure she didn’t care. So why? Forcing her thoughts away, she poured all of her focus on to what she was doing right now. Sucking him, letting her tongue run playful along his erection, using every trick she knew to make him writher and twist in pleasure under her experienced mouth.

//ohh I dont mind. i liked that answer Wink
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 16, 2017 5:04 am

Jesus Christ... This was so fucking perfect, really, really good, like nothing else he'd felt before... That warm feeling inside contributing a heck of a lot to it, he was turned on like he'd never been before, loving each and every moment of this. She was so perfect, he didn't even think twice about her technically being dead, not when she made him feel more alive than ever before, his heart beating wildly in his chest with the insane amount of lust building up in his body, making his dick throb in her mouth as he reached down a hand to trail his fingers through her soft hair, just as perfect as the rest of her were to him, at least right this moment. She might be a 'blood-sucking monster' as others would say, but to him, right now, she was a goddamn angel.

"Oh... F- goddammit, Chloe, you're way too good at that," he gasped, unable to keep his hips from thrusting up into her inviting mouth, shallowly, just a couple of times before he managed to keep them sorta still again, biting his lips with the feelings coursing through her body as she applied all her skill in the blowjob, feeling her playing with the head, whimpering softly as their eyes met, his now lidded and dark with lust, pupils dilated. He had to break the gaze, closing his eyes and tilting his head back again, as he laid back down on the floor, a long, loud and deep groan leaving his throat when she fucking took in all of him like a pro. This was.. Damn, this was just crazy intense, that's what it was.

Bloody amazing, he'd never quite tried anything like it before, and he knew now, that he'd never, ever get enough of her, he didn't want to let her go, ever, and... That was a weird thought. He'd never really been possessive at all. So why did that thought suddenly occur to him? "Please..." and he didn't even know what he was begging for, or why he was begging, he didn't usually beg... "I... Need you, Chloe... Now... Please," and yes, that, that was it. He needed her. Right here, right now, he wanted to take her like there was no tomorrow.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 16, 2017 2:23 pm

Ohh that sound, she loved it. How his heart was beating like crazy in his chest. But it was not the rush of hunting, or being hungry. No it was because she made his heart beat like that, and not because she was scaring him. She couldn’t help but wonder how her heart would have been slamming against her ribcage, well if she was a live. Because it would!

She didn’t mind that his hips went out of control. That and his words just showed her that she was doing the right thing. That she was indeed working towards driving him mad with desire. There was nothing better than a partner being responsive. The sounds, the movement, it all turned her on so incredibly much, and she removed her hand from her own clit to grab onto his hip, feeling that warm skin under her cold hand. Shit he was big, taking him all the way to the root, that showed her just how big he was. It gave her a totally different impression of his size, and god she wanted more.

His begging reached her ears, and she couldn’t help but smile, him still deep in her mouth. Painfully slow she rose her head, letting those full lips slip over his head. Looking up at him, licking around her lip she crawled over him again. Once more standing on all 4, placing her mouth against his ear ”Seems I’m not the only one who knows how to beg. Better give you what you want then.” That low sensual whisper to her voice, nipping his earlobe. Sitting back up, with a hand on his erection she placed it right at the entrance. Now placing the hand on his stomach to keep him still, she once more used a painfully slow speed to take him all the way in, a deep lustful moan leaving her, as she once more felt him filling her out. Keeping that hand on his upper body she slowly began to move her hips, riding him in a steady and deep movement. Moaning with her head tilt back, eyes closed. Finally removing her hand after a while, giving him the option to move ones more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Jesus Christ, man, this girl... Even though his brain kept trying and trying and trying to find words to describe her, there were none that really fit her, nothing seemed to be quite what he thought about her, what he felt about her... Wait wait wait. Hang on a second. No, no, he didn't feel anything for her, no. She was amazing, yes, but just like this. Just as a really good fuck buddy. Nothing more. yes.

He felt that cold hand on his hip, and thank the heavens for that, because it ripping him out of his distraught thoughts and straight back into this amazing moment, those pretty lips around his dick, beautiful head bobbing up and down, taking him in all the way.... Before Chloe pulled off of it, of course, and could look right back up at the breathless siren, Luca licking his lips in anticipation as she slipped right back up his body again.

"Of course... Why should I be afraid to ask for what I want? What's the worst that could happen?" he managed to ask with a breathless grin, before he had to bite his lip against a soft noise when she nipped his earlobe again. And then.... Oh shit, that was way too fucking slow for his likes at just that moment, his hands slipping to take a firm hold of her hips, but he didn't do anything yet, he let her do it as slow as she wanted to, for now, because holy crap, but that slow, slow descend, the cool slickness surrounding him again, that feeling was divine.

His own hips began gently moving in sync with hers, and he closed his eyes to enjoy it all the better... That was, until her hand was removed from his chest again. Because, goddammit, she was driving him mad with want, with desire for her, and he craved all of her, all at once, right now. Again, they flipped around, but this time, he wasn't content with just the normal missionary position. He knew she was damn flexible, after all, so with a small grin, he took hold of her legs, pulling them both up to rest on his shoulders, and then took a hold of her shoulders instead, leaning over her and almost bending her double as he went right into a quick, hard rhythm instead, reaching further inside her than before with this position.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 17, 2017 7:54 pm

As she removed her hand, it didn’t take him long to once more flip them over. Her legs resting against his chest wasn’t a problem for her. Being the dancer, she was, she was way more flexible than most others. That position, it was glorious. They way he now managed to go even deeper into her, a deep gasp leaving her as he managed to hit that way to sweet spot. ”Ohh yes.” Moans starting to leave her more frequently as he found the quick and hard rhythm, given her exactly what she wanted. HIM! Yes that was what she wanted, him, no one else, just him. Even though she had him, her entire body longed for him, wanting more. It was as if she could never get enough, never would get enough. How did he manage to drive her mad with lust? Because it was lust right?

Another hit on that sweet spot sent her thoughts away. Her hands demandingly grabbing on to his head, lifting her head just as she pulled him closer, so she could claim those sweet lips of his. Moaning against his lips, as he kept slamming into her, building on that feeling deep inside, or one of them, the feeling she tried to put all her focus on. Breaking the kiss in deep moan, as he hit that same spot over and over. This guy knew what he was doing, and she couldn’t help but wanting more. How could one guy make the feeling inside her so intense? What was it about him that drove her mad?

Her hands moved to his chest, slowly pushing him off her, making him sit on the floor. Before he got a chance to protest, he was in her again, with her sitting over him. As they were sitting there, she placed his hands on her ass, as she started to move in a fast and hard rhythm. She couldn’t help it now, she wanted him, craved him. Moving her hands from his, they moved up his arms, over his shoulders, and around his neck. One her hands taking a strong grip of his hair, pulling his head back enough to break the kiss. Kissing, nipping and lick was placed down his throat. Licking over that sensitive spot she knew he had on his neck. She knew he didn’t mind, so she didn’t really bother to ask before her eyes turned black, and those vampire fangs of her was out. One more of those soft nips with her lips, before she let her sharp fangs dig into that soft skin of his. Feeling how the blood just slowly left the wound and hit her tongue, before she actually started to suck It out. The hold in his hair getting tighter, moaning against his neck, as his delicious blood started to wake her body even more.

After a while she let go of his neck once more, knowing very well she was far from the amount of blood she could drink from him without him being affected. But the blood already did it’s work, and her lust was going through the roof. Normally she was pretty sensitive, but when she drank blood during sex, it just went of the scale. Her hand had let go of his hair, and her forehead was resting on his, looking into those hypnotizing blue eyes of his. Whimpering ”Oh dear god Luca…. Shit….” biting her lips, knowing that this was more intense than anything she ever tried before. She had been drinking of some during sex before, but this, something was different. Maybe because he was a siren? No matter what she couldn’t think clear anymore. All she wanted was to get more of him, for him use her in any way he wanted. Her hands moved to his shoulders, as she kept that hard and quick speed going, making herself whimper from the overwhelming feeling that was taking control of her body.

Sidst rettet af Chloe Man Dec 18, 2017 12:54 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Aaah... Yes, this, this was why he liked her, the way she seemed to like every single thing he did, every knew position he tried out with her, and this, this kept that weird feeling at bay, the one he didn't really know what was, the one he didn't really WANT to know what was. It was probably something that was just going to complicate things, feelings always did, that's why he hadn't been in any sort of relationship the past thirty years, that one relationship had been enough, he'd kept to random sex and fuckbuddies since then. But at least he hadn't been in love or any shit like that back then.

Sweat was starting to make his hair stick to the nape of his neck with the effort he put into this, a soft moan escaping against Chloe's lips when she pulled him closer for another kiss, his hips moving in short digs now. When their kiss broke, and she pushed him off of her, he gasped just a little for breath, though he was grinning when he realized what she intended to do, then groaned as she just simply sat down on his dick. He moved just a little bit, sitting on his knees instead of his ass, as this made sure he could fuck her just a bit harder than he otherwise would've, still thrusting up into her in that same rhythm, hands keeping a firm hold of that tight ass after she placed them there.

Luca let go of just a soft groan with the pull in his hair, ripping his head back enough for her to find that damn spot once more,his eyes closing as he squirmed a little with the attention. And then... Oh, ooh damn, yes, YES! that was probably the loudest, longest moan she'd heard from him yet, his squirming intensifying as he bit his lip, a pleasant shiver running down his spine, making his dick throb inside her, his hold on her ass tightening to the point of his knuckles turning white... Damn, but he loved that, he could barely concentrate on thrusting up into her, too... The thrusts were still there, yes, but more irregular, his heart beating like crazy, probably just making it a hell of a lot easier for her to get the blood she wanted from him.

Luca was still gasping for air when she'd pulled back and had her forehead resting against his, his pupils dilated with raw, pure lust as they locked eyes... That is, before one of his hands let go of her ass, to grab the back of her neck instead, as he leant in for a deep, hungry kiss, never minding the taste of his own blood on her tongue, he just had to have her, now, it could never, would never be enough... His hips began moving properly again, right back into that hard and fast rhythm now he had the presence of mind for it. "Chloe.... You... Damn... You drive me crazy," he panted, chuckling against her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 18, 2017 4:07 pm

She knew he liked her biting him, she tried it once at the lake. But the reaction she got now, it was sooo much better than that evening. That long moan, the way he lost control of his thrusting, not really being able to do it steady. Shit that was so god damn satisfying. She loved it, all of it. Every little thing was nothing less than perfect. Shit, she had never gotten quite such a responsive reaction from anyone she had bitten during sex, and it just made her own experience that much better. As if it wasn’t enough her entire body felt as if it was on fire, all of her nerves being on the outside, something as simple as his breath against her skin making her entire body shiver from pleasure. Their lips met, and their tongues locked in that hungry kiss, as none of them were able to get enough of the other one. They were as animals, controlled by their instincts, because that was all it was… it was just their instincts! Of course, it was, nothing else! She deepened the kiss as she did a few deeper moves with her hips to stop her own thoughts, moaning in the kiss.

When he found that hard and fast rhythm she had to break the kiss, as she basically gasped for air, not really needing it though. Her head had been thrown backwards, her hair hanging down her naked back as she was whimpering from every move he made, feeling him inside her. ”ohh.. fuck… yeees..” Raising her head, she noticed the blood that was slowly running from his wound, it was not much, but she couldn’t help it. Leaning in, she licked him from his chest, following the trail of blood up to the wound she had made. And even though she could just suck on the first bitemarks, she ones more dug those sharp teeth’s into him, knowing exactly what reaction it would bring out in him, longing for it, needing it. But once more she stopped in good time, soft kisses being placed against his neck, as she continued to whimper from the feelings he was awaken in her, lust and, that something else. ”Shit.. I need you… I wan’t you.. All of you… I’m Yours…” nothing more than a sensual whisper against his ear before she bit a bit harder on his earlobe. ”Take me Luca…” the begging and craving in her voice had returned, but there was something else. Something she could not recognize. But she didn’t care, she felt how that other ohh so sweet feeling was building up, taken her near that sweet climax.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Dear God... No, no he would never get enough of this, never get enough of her... He'd never been driven this wild before, no-one had ever managed to turn him on like this, to really make him want to do nothing but this for the rest of his life. He'd be more than happy to just stay in this moment with her... At that's when part of him realized what was going on. He didn't just like her as a fuckbuddy... He was probably, actually, falling in love with her, with every little par tof her personality he'd seen so far. Yes, she had a smoking hot body, but there was so much more to her than just that... The playful smirks, the twinkle in her eye, her laugh, her... Everything.

The rest of him denied it, though. That no, no he couldn't be in love, it was just the heat of the moment making him think like that, it was still just pure instinct and raw lust. Feelings never led to anything good, so no, no he wasn't falling in love. he was smarter than that. Smarter than actually going to make a commitment and stick with it. He wouldn't limit his options like that, no, never. That wasn't how he was, and he'd never be like that. So, he ignored the very thought of being in love with her, and instead focused on the kiss, on fucking her just right, her noises, that tongue sliding up his chest, just for her to bite him again...

Oh fuck yes, that was what he liked, and it gave him one hell of a push towards the edge to feel those teeth sink into him again, the thought of her drinking his blood... Most people would probably be disgusted at the thought, but he loved it, the thought of his blood sustaining her... Just the first bout of precum leaked out inside her, he was really getting close by now, her whimpers doing nothing to hinder the speed at which he was rapidly approaching that sweet, sweet orgasm, and he was moaning and writhing as she bit his ear, feeling the dull, throbbing pain from both bite wounds bleed into pleasure, warmth spreading to most of his body, her skin still pleasantly cool against his own. "And I'm yours... Fuck, whatever you want, I'll give it to you," he feverishly gasped, hips still moving automatically, head leant back and eyes closed as he gasped for air.

"Fuck.... Chloe, you're so goddamn amazing," he cursed, both hands back at her hips as he kept right on thrusting up into her, the rhythm steadily growing more and more erratic as he neared that sweet peak, feeling everything built up to it, the ekstra heat spreading in his loins... Fuck, but he was so goddamn close...! But he was determined to get her there, first, so he leant in to lick, nibble and bite at her neck again, one hand slipping from her hip for his fingers to play with her clit once more, the other travelling up to fondle one of her full, firm breasts, rolling the nipple between his thumb and index finger, as he whispered against her ear, intentionally making his voice deeper, huskier, raspier.... ".... Cum for me, Chloe...."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 18, 2017 11:35 pm

She knew what he was doing to her, how he made her mad with lust, lust not just for sex but for him. But listing to his heartbeat, his gasping for air, and him promising her anything, it just showed her that she did the exact same thing to him. Feeling his warm hands against the cold skin on her hips, she started to move to his rhythm, making the thrust deeper and harder as he reached deeper into her. With a hand on his shoulders, she leaned back, making him hit the perfect spot, which sent a shiver through her body as a deep moan once more sounded from her throat. That sweet feeling filling up her body, starting from the lowest part of her stomach. Shit she was getting close.

It was as if he could feel it, because she didn’t get to do more than think the thought as he started to lavish her neck with caress, while his hands took care of her nipple and clit. ”Don’t… you.. dare.. stop….. Luca…” she moaned as her own movements started to become more uncontrolled. She had never lost control of her body before, not once. Of course there had been more erratic movements, but nothing came close to this. Biting her lip as she felt her release coming closer, he managed to push over the edge. Not by him moving inside her, the caress on her neck, or his hands playing with her. No what became her undoing was those 4 words, 4 simple words. Not because it was the first time she heard them, but because it was his voice, him asking her, that deep raspy sexy voice of his. And just as she asked she felt the orgasm rolling over her, making her moan turn into a long whimper, as she gasped for air. Her walls tightening around him, just as her hand on his shoulder did. If his sounds wasn’t enough, her sensitive body felt him releasing his load into her, and she pushed herself harder against him, making him fill her out as deep as possible. Moaning his name with that sensual voice of hers, as the last part of her orgasm left her. Panting she leaned her head against him, as she almost collapsed into his arms, getting the feeling that she never wanted to leave him again. She knew very well what feeling it was, but she would not admit it. She was falling for him, smashing down, jumping without a parachute. But she would not admit it. She just pushed it away, buried it deep inside her, and without really knowing it promised herself to never open the door to that place.

"Shit... That definetly beat dancing" she said still leaned against him, her voice still affected by the orgasm he had given her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Fuuck... He really did have to get her to the edge, fast, or he wouldn't last... But he was determined to make her reach that peak first, make her see stars, cry out for him... Damn, but he just... He just needed her, and he had her, at least right now, but it wasn't enough... Not nearly enough... The way she moved with him... Never mind the fact that she was technically dead, she felt very, very much alive to him right now, with all her writhing and moaning.

"Could never... Dream of it..." he answered her, gasping for breath, loving the way he could feel her losing control, a clear sign that he was doing just the right things... He bent over, happy for his flexibility, to suck in one of her nipples, fingers still playing with the other and her clit, hips still moving in short thrusts, and then... Oh damn, there it was, what he'd been waiting for... He felt her tense up, squeezing him inside as she moaned and whimpered in her orgasm, echoed by his deep groan as he let go, hands moving to her hips as he gave a few last, hard thrusts through her squeezing, finally releasing his load deep inside her, her voice ringing in his ears as she moaned his name....

Fuck, but if that wasn't incredibly hot, he didn't know what was. He pretty much collapsed against her as she did against him, foreheads touching as he panted harshly for breath, eyes closed, arms winding around her to hold her close once he had the presence of him for it again, pleasant tingles still running through his body, the aftermath of incredible sex and an incredible orgasm. Fuuck... He gave a very weak, breathless chuckle, and kissed her once more. "Definitely does,"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Shit that voice. Why did every word he spoke make her entire body tingle. Well right now it was just a plus, since it pushed her closer to her orgasm. And what an orgasm, she felt her entire body shake from it, and she couldn’t help herself when she moaned his name.

This feeling. Him holding her close, both of them exhausted from that amazing sex they just had. This was absolutely perfect! How could she ever be satisfied with anyone else again? No no… Of course she would, she had to stop thinking like that. She didn’t fall in love, it was not her thing. Love was complicated, it just fucked everything up. No sex, no emotions, no relationship that was her thing. Always had been, and always would be. But that chuckle, why did she want to hear even more of it?

A soft chuckle left her before their lips met, and then her entire body shivered from the sensation of his lips against hers. Ohh hell no. Yes she was sensitive after drinking during sex, but nothing like this. No no no.. that had to stop right now! Looking down she noticed the wounds on his neck, and a pleased smile found a way to her full lips. Leaning down she licked some of the blood away, and sucked one more time against his wound. Her thumb found the corner of her tooth, and she rubbed her own blood into his wounds that slowly started to close. Slowly she eased herself of him, a small whimper leaving her as he left her warm inside. Laying down on the back before him, not really bothered at all by the fact she was naked. Slowly her eyes turned back to the normal brown color, and as her teeth’s pulled back in, a deep sensual whimper left her once more. This was just her thing, but it was intensified by the fact she had just been feeding during sex. ”Fucking hell Luca.. I’m not sure what you’re doing to me. But I’m even more sensitive from feeding of you during sex, that I normally am.” a soft chuckle to her voice as she admired that naked man that was sitting between her legs at the moment. Feeling his hand softly brushing over her leg, made her entire body twist as she whimpered. ”Jesus… what the fuck did you do to me?” Just a hint of a laughter to her voice, as she smilingly rose her head to look at him. Okay this was intense, what the fuck, did he use some kind of magic? ”Don’t tell me you used some kind of weird Siren voice thing on me?” still smiling she placed her head back on the floor. Well that would explain a lot. Why his voice affected her so damn much, why she had lost control of her body, and why every single touch of him made her body twist right now. YES! That had to be it. Not that she mind, it just made their sex even better. And once he confirmed it, she could stop worrying about it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 21, 2017 3:34 am

Mmhmm... Damn, it'd been ages since he'd had such good sex.. If ever. Wow, she really was special... Something else. he couldn't imagine sex ever being this good again... No, no... Don't even go there. No. You can do her once in a while, while you're both still at school... And then break it off when your education's done. yep, that's what you're going to do. Nothing lasting. All temporary shit, no commitment. Yeah. That's how things worked, he remembered how it went last time he'd almost fallen in love, and it hadn't been pretty, so yeah... Steering the hell away from that and ignoring anything that might even resemble those kind of feelings. Just concentrate on the physical aspect, not the emotional one...

And her licking the blood away, smearing her own on the wounds to make them close, did successfully rip him away from those thoughts, and he chuckled just a bit at what she said, groaning softly when she slipped off of him, to lie back down on the floor. Smiling down at her, he let one hand gently caress one perfect thigh, chuckling when she twitched and whimpered. "Maybe there's something extra in siren blood? I dunno." he just said and shrugged, leaning in over her to gently kiss his way up her stomach, chest and neck. He furrowed his brows a little, then, though, pulling back just enough that he could look at her again, above her on all fours, now. "No... I didn't. You're immune to it." he told her with a shrug. "I tried using it on you out by the lake. Remember me singing? The singing I did there usually makes people jump me right that instant. But not you..."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 21, 2017 3:41 pm

Ahh shit what was going on? Maybe it was indeed that siren blood being all magical, but she didn’t react like that the last time? Okay maybe… ”Shit…” her body twisted under his trail of kisses over her body, and a soft moan whimper left her. Okay he had to be doing something else! This was, well this was more than normal. But when he looked down at her, standing on all 4 she realized he hadn’t done anything to her.. Immune? What? How? Ohh right he did sing, well he had a gorgeous voice, no doubt about it, but this. No this was different. Looking up at him with a curious look ”Immune? Well who would have know. I had no idea you could be immune to those things, but.. Wait.. I also drank your blood at the lake, and I was no where near this sensitive.” she shrug before she continued. ”Maybe its special when I drink it during sex? Well it doesn’t really matter anyway. It doesn’t change the fact that it was amazing.” A cocky smile on her lips as she lift her head and placed a kiss on those inviting lips of his.

Immune? Well who would have guessed. She had to figure out more about it, maybe Azrael knew something? She looked up at him, trying to look just a bit serious. ”BUT! Now you had your fun with testing just how sensitive I am with those kisses. So enough must be enough.” she said, without really being able to look all that serious, in fact her lips curled up into a smile. Okay it was a bit fun, but only because she had no idea why! YES! That was why. It was not because she enjoyed his company, and actually didn’t want them to part ways right away. Nope definitely not! That had never been a problem before. Sex, and then just go each separate ways!

Sidst rettet af Chloe Fre Dec 22, 2017 7:10 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 22, 2017 12:54 am

Oh... Wow, damn, yes, she was really, really damn responsive. And it seemed like it was even more than she was used to... Not that he minded, not with the way she was writhing, nor the look in her eyes... He furrowed his brow as he for a second thought he saw a different emotion hidden in there, rather than just pleasure from what they'd just done,but then it was gone again, and he brushed it off, smiling down at her again as he leant in to kiss her.

"Some people are. Very few, but you're not the first one I've met." though she was the first one he'd met who'd still wanted to bang him. It was... Well, it was kind of nice to know he had this effect on her, even without singing to her at all! "But yeah, it was bloody amazing," he agreed with a grin, one hand stroking up her side. he didn't mind that they were basically snuggling as he laid down beside her, on the floor of the dancing hall, all naked. He really couldn't have cared less, this was cozy, comfortable, warm despite her coolness... It was just... Perfect, lying there, nuzzled in at her side as his body still fired the last few tingles from that amazing orgasm, his mouth busy at her neck again. "Nah, not done having my fun yet." he told her, giving the earlobe a teasing bite.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 22, 2017 5:27 pm

That smile, it was charming, very charming no doubt about it. And the way he looked at her, made her stomach twist. She ignored it, it was pretty annoying and distracting. The kiss managed to pull her from the thoughts. As he started to explain she looked up at him with a curious look. Hmm okay, so she was immune to his singing, well it was nice to know. She had to check what else she was immune to, but that could wait. Right now she was enjoying this too much, even more than she would care to admit.

And there it was, his hand stroking her side, making her twist a bit again giving him a glare, not really looking mad though. For some reason she couldn’t. A smile appeared on his lips, as he nuzzled in at her side, slowly closing her eyes, just enjoying the warmth of his body against her cool skin. Ohh shit, why was it he had to continue that? Feeling his mouth against her neck make a soft whimper leave her, as a chill, a good chill, went down her body. His words, and then that bite on her earlobe, make her entire body react and she quickly moved herself up on top of him. Holding his hands down, one on each side she leaned forward looking him directly in the eyes ”Fucking hell Luca… Stop it!” she couldn’t help but smile as she said it, so she bit down on her own lip, trying to hide it. Not really sure how good it went. She wasn’t really using her vampire strength at the moment though, but why? Did she actually want him to keep teasing her? No no no.. she wasn’t like that. All this cuddly cute thing, nope it was not her. Sex and nothing else! Yes that’s how she was.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 22, 2017 9:22 pm

Heh.... Still hypersensitive, eh? He snickered just a little, seeing her twist like that just from him running his hand down her side, fingers slipping over soft, flawless skin. He completely ignored the glare, as he could so clearly see and feel she didn't really mean it at all. Everything about her body language spoke of her being calm, pleased... Just the way he'd wanted her to be after this. Wait, what... Why the fuck did he care so much about how she felt, compared to himself? He'd always been selfish, only taking care that his partner came as well, and nothing more than that, all other focus had always been on himself... Was this...? Oh no. No, no, that couldn't happen, wouldn't happen... But no matter how much he denied it, a small, suppressed part of his conscious probably did realize that he was, indeed, falling in love with her... Nothing else would've made him feel like this.

Apparently she didn't mind him nuzzling in against her, either... At least until he began his kisses and whispers. He barely got to blink before she was on top of him, holding down his hands, and... Well, fuck, but that turned him on... Again. Goddammit, but he loved being dominated, too. Alright, okay, he really, seriously needed to get out of this before it was too late. But he hid the rising panic behind another cocky, charming smile. "You don't mean that, do you, hon'?" he just said, chuckling a little as he saw that smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 23, 2017 9:16 pm

Looking down at him, she couldn’t overhear his heart beating in his chest. His heartbeat growing just a bit to fast. She couldn’t really figure out what it was, it was different from when he had been turned on earlier, no this was.. Different. But being new to this whole vampire thing, she hadn’t learned to read the different types of heartbeat yet.

His voice pulled her out of her own thoughts, and she couldn’t help but smile over that cocky charming smile of his. Well she didn’t mean it, not really. But she couldn’t say that, it would make him, make her. No no no that was not a good idea. Running her tongue over her lower lip, before biting it, she leaned even closer to him, her hips moving in some rotating movements over his cock, that she was sitting on at this very moment. ”If you keep doing that, I will fuck you again.” there was a promise to her voice, and she turned her head a bit, ghosting over his lips, tightening her grip on his hands. ”THAT I do mean.” she said, almost placing her lips on his, but she didn’t. In stead she let go of his hands, sitting up straight, stopping the movements with her hips, running a finger slowly down his chest, stomach, pass his belly button... Well two could play that game of teasing. Her eyes had been locked on her own fingers, and her brown eyes now locked with his blue ones, that naughty glint to her eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 24, 2017 1:09 am

Dammit... That smile. It did things to him it shouldn't, made him feel all warm inside, and not just from the physical side of things, no, the same kind of warmth that would give other people 'wobbly knees' as they said, but with him it was just this cozy, warm feeling spreading through every fibre of his being, and he knew all too well what it meant. he shouldn't ever have sought her out a second time, he was being drawn in, drowning with no safe line... Yeah, yeah, ironic use of imagery, being a siren, but well, people called it as such, anyway.

His blue eyes followed her tongue as she licked her lip, focused on that small bite... Good God, but that was rather sexy, well, she was, in general. He couldn't help but groan when she began moving, biting his own lip, before playing with his lip piercing a little bit, tongue coming out just a little to do that, when he heard what she said. Damn, but he shouldn't want it this much. Yes, he was hypersexual, always had been since the first time h'd had sex, but this was ridiculous. So many feelings she evoked in him, some he acknowledges and others he futilely tried to ignore all along. If they kept this going, there'd be no way out for him soon enough, he knew that, and he really, really wanted to get out of this, right here, right now, before it would be all too late.

But his body wasn't agreeing with him, he tried to move, to sit back up so he could get the fuck away, but when she touched him again, the sensations, however small, took over again, and he was left there, supporting himself on his elbows, having been ready to get up, but that finger running down her chest, her close proximity to his cock, he really, really couldn't help but get aroused again, breaths getting heavier as he swallowed, looking into those amazing, deep brown eyes... It seemed, for once, that his voice had left him, at least for just this moment.

I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» What, it's you? ~ Luca
» How dare you do that to her! - Luca
» Fuck off - Luca
» Do me a favour will ya'? - Luca xXx

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Kunstneriske fag-
Gå til: