Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 25, 2017 12:44 am

Chloe didn’t really notice him trying to get away, after all he only rose his body a bit, getting a bit closer to her. Her eyes now locked with his, staring into those deep blue eyes of his, her finger slowly trailing over the lowest part of his body, as far down as she could before her own body was in the way. His heartbeat once more started to get that rhythm, beating in the way that told her he was getting aroused. His breathing getting heavier, and she barely didn’t touch him. But he was silent, no flirty comment, no charming words, no it seemed as if she had made him loose his words. A smile found its way to those full lips of hers, as she leaned closer, whispering with a teasing yet sensual voice in his ear ”Seems I’m not the only one being sensitive, my dear…” biting his earlobe, as she moved her hips, grinding herself against him, releasing a soft whisper against his ear.

Okay this was stupid, how could she be this turned on already. Or well, it’s not that it was a problem normally, but this was insane. Her entire body was screaming for what it just had, him. She had to stop this, had to get away, but nope she couldn’t. A hand on his chest, pushing him back down on the floor, kisses moving over his neck and chest. Teasing his nipple with her tongue as she reached it, softly nibbling it. The kisses trailing down to his cock, and without giving him a chance to react she took him all the way to the root. Starting to suck him, her tongue moving over the head, wanting more of him. But this time she only did it long enough for him to get even more aroused, his cock getting hard again. As soon as it was, she released it from her mouth, licking her lip before turning herself around. Knowing she was more than ready, she placed herself over him, her back turned towards him. A hand on his cock as she looked over her shoulder, slowly letting the head peek inside. ”Let’s see how long you can go without moving.” a teasing look in those brown eyes. A whimper leaving her as she let him fill her out in one swift move, turning her facing away from him. Placing a hand on each thigh she starting to ride him this way, reversed, leaning herself just a bit forward against his legs, making her tighten even more around him, a deep moan leaving her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 25, 2017 1:27 pm

Oh.... Fuck. It was already way, way too late, she was sucking him in, he was drowning in his emotions... And even so, he still fought against it, with every fibre of his being. No. He didn't do love. He didn't fall in love. It was just something he didn't do, a barrier he'd never cross, except now he had, he knew it, but he denied it, and he'd keep on denying it for as long as he could. He'd fallen head over heels for her, and he couldn't stop it no matter how hard he tried. He feel of her, her looks, her scent, her personality... He loved it all, and loved it more and more the longer they kept on doing this.

Which was the reason why he couldn't keep back a soft whimper at just that small whisper, the finger softly trailing down his body. And then that bite. Hnngh. Well, she sure as hell learned his good spots really fast, didn't she? One hand slipped up into her long hair while her lips and teeth worked there, and he couldn't help but grind right back against her, when she ground down against him. Damn... "What can I say... You're an amazing woman, Chloe..." he told her, with a rather breathless grin.

The hand in her hair tightened its grip when she reached his nipple, and he arched up against her mouth, just a little, leaning his head back, moaning softly as every damn little motion she did only served to fuel the lust that was building once more. His whole body tensing up for a split-second when she just like that took him in all the way, the hand in her hair involuntarily pulling just a little before he got control over it again, a long, deep groan emitting from deep in his chest. "Goddammit..." he cursed, breath getting heavier, heartbeat steadily growing faster as she worked him back to full hardness.

He was a bit sad to have her mouth leave him like that, but he used the pause to get back some semblance of control over his breathing. Damn, but she just... She kept taking his breath away, both figuratively and literally, and now, as she looked at him like that, he couldn't help but chuckle, giving her a crooked smile in return. He was falling so damn hard for her, and just right this short moment, he didn't mind as much as he'd done before. When this was over, he'd probably mind it a heck of a lot again, but for now he couldn't care less, not as great as he was feeling with her, right here, right now. But he was nothing if not competitive, so he took her words as the challenge it was, biting his lips against a long, deep groan when she descended upon him, took him inside in one fluid move, keeping his hips still even though he'd like nothing more than to thrust up into her, especially when she began moving.... Fuck... He was getting hypersensitive...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 25, 2017 3:51 pm

Smiling as she felt that grip in her hair, his body arching, lifting against her, and all because of what she did. She loved it, loved every second of it, the moan he made and how his body reacted to every single thing she did. Indeed, she wasn’t the only one being super sensitive, but right now she had control, and it was him who had to feel it on his body. She didn’t mind how he pulled a bit in her hair, it just showed her what she already knew. She knew what she was doing, and she was good at it. His reaction spoke louder than words, even though she managed to make him swear. She felt how her own lust was building up. He didn’t even have to touch her, the way his body moved under her, his moaning and swearing, it all sent shivers of lust through every fiber of her body, making her long to feel him inside her once more.

Looking as if he was up for the challenge, it just woke that competitive gene that was part of her. Biting her lip as she started to move, letting him feel her entirely as she rode him. Starting up with some deep, passionate moves with her hips, making him slowly feel all of her, moaning softly as she did this. But not before long she turned the pace, her movements became harder, deeper and her breathing intensified. Sure she didn’t need to breath, but she still did, more of a reflex than anything else. Moaning becoming more sporadic, as she started to build both of them us. But as she could hear and feel how it drove him closer to the edge, she changed the feeling once more. Pushing herself down on him, making him fill her entirely as her hips moved in some rotating and sensual movements, making him push against every wall inside her. Yes she knew exactly what she was doing, and just as he had the chance to cool down just a bit, she started over with that harder and faster movement as before, only to slow down once more. She didn’t like losing, and she knew that when she did this, the lust inside him would build up. And if she was not mistaken it would make him lose that control he had at the moment, not being able to stay still. After all she did torture him with pleasure, pushing him against that sweet spot, only to hold back before he had even the slightest chance to reach it. Once more on that slow sensual speed, she moved her hair to one side, as she rose herself back up, looking over her shoulder and down at him, a passionate and lustful look in her eyes. ”I’m never going to get enough of those sounds you make, my dear.” and she knew she wasn’t. She could listen to it all day. One of her hands moving from his thigh, over her own body, and down to that sweet spot, finding her own clit as she started to play with herself. Still deep inside him, moving her hips in that rotating sensual motion, making him hit that sweet spot deep inside her, she kept her eyes on him, as she pushed herself over the limited, making her tighten around him. Her dark eyes closing as she managed to give herself an orgasm, deliberately toying with him, her entire body shivering from the feeling that spread through her body. Let’s see how much longer he would be able to stay still. She didn’t play fair, and she knew it. But something told her, that he didn’t mind, in fact she had a feeling he would love it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 25, 2017 9:20 pm

Oh... Dear... God. He groaned, head still leant back and eyes closed, as she started moving. Damn, but that was so fucking good. He really couldn't wish for any better, and as much sex he'd had, as often as he'd had it, that spoke volumes. She was good at this, but not just that, his hypersensitivity reacting to the feelings inside, the way he was drowning in his emotions, the sensations she was giving him, all of it...

But he was nothing if not competitive - you kinda had to be that, when you were going for work in the music industry. You had to be able, and willing, to give it your all, to push off competitors when the need for it was there... And another in theater, the little he'd dabbled in it. So, even while his body screamed at him to move, his instincts told him to grab the fuck onto her and start thrusting, he didn't. His breath turned faster, shallower, his heartbeat getting just a little frantic as time went on ad she teased him like that. His hands balled up into fists, his stomach and thigh muscles tensing up in proof of how tense he had to keep himself, to keep from moving.

That didn't mean he could keep quiet, though. Because he most certainly couldn't. With the fast pace, he was moaning with just about every second time she brought herself down on him. And with the slow pace, she more than once managed to bring forth an onslaught of Italian curses, rather breathless though, s he finally opened his eyes and looked at her again, before biting his lip. Actually, at one point, he bit it hard enough that his lip split, and a few drops of blood seeped down his chin. But he was so very stubborn, and that short pain had made him able to keep from moving just when he was about to lose it. She wouldn't get him all that easily.

"Is that so..." he panted, in response to her remark, still managing to give her just one of those small, charming smiles, complete with the raised eyebrow. But it wasn't too long after, that he had to give up. Feeling her orgasm, her walls tightening around him, he finally raised his hands to her hips, and gave her just a few thrusts to aid her in her orgasm, but not enough to make himself come yet.... He had other plans for that. As soon as her orgasm started fading, his hands moved to snake around her, pull her down on top of him, where one hand then moved to her neck, craning it just so he could kiss her again. "You're a real fuckin' expert at that..." he grinned. "But I'm very, very stubborn."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 26, 2017 2:37 am

She was impressed, he actually managed to hold back. She did indeed hear his moans, and the Italian cursing. It just made it so much better, hearing how his heart was beating out of control as he desperately tried not to move. The scent of his blood also reached her, but a quick glance over her shoulder had stopped the unease that it woke in her. Was she worried he got hurt? She didn’t know and she didn’t think.

Noticing that charming smile, she knew she had to go further if she would make him loose control entirely. And so she did. As her orgasm reached her, she felt his hands on his hips giving her a few thrusts, making her orgasm that more intense. Slowly she felt her orgasm fade, and before she got the chance to fully find herself, she felt Lucas strong arms around her body as he pulled her down to him. Laying there, her back against his chest she turned his hand under his hands guidance and returned the kiss she was given. Her body still shaking from time to time from the orgasm, and her body being super sensitive. A small chuckled left her ”Uhmm I noticed that stubbornness.. But what exactly am I an expert in? Making you moan and curse in Italian?” A teasing tone to her voice, as she bit her lip trying to control the ‘after shake’ her body experienced. Hnngg… She really was sensitive, and definitely not worn out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 26, 2017 3:18 am

Truth be told, Luca was rather impressed with himself, too. he hadn't expected to actually be able to hold on, not through her orgasm, but he had, even if just barely. He was grinning as his hands lifted her just enough that he'd slip out of her, and instead, could gently grind up against her, his dick slipping along her soaked folds but not quite entering her again, just teasing, and then a harder, longer grind, causing his cockhead to rub up against her clit with the shifted angle, and he gasped just a little for breath, feeling that, how insanely wet she was. Well, of course, since she'd just orgasmed, but it still felt really, really nice.

He was smiling as they kissed, one hand gently stroking up and down her side and stomach, just shy of touching her breast, clearly teasing her. "Mmhmm... Edging me like that, of course." he chuckled, voice low and raspy in her ear as he gave her one, long lick up her throat, nibbled on her earlobe, before trailing kisses and small nips back down her jaw, to recapture her lips. This... This was cozy, it was hot, it was... Perfect. Teasing her like this, feeling how hypersensitive she still was. Not that he wasn't now, because he was, with how much she'd been teasing him, which was why just rutting against her like this was almost driving hims mad with lust, but he knew it'd be so much better, the longer he held on.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 26, 2017 2:55 pm

As she felt him slip out of her, a soft and delicate moan left her, it was more like a short intake of breath really. And now he was the one teasing her. Him moving his length along her soaked folds, making her body writhe in desire, as she leaned her head on his shoulder, softly biting her lover lip whimpering from the feeling. ”Lucaaa…..” his name sounding like an almost pleading moan more than anything else, when she felt the head rub against her clit. Her body already being hypersensitive, but right now even more due to the orgasm she just had.

Her eyes closing, as she felt his hand stroking her, her body fighting her not to lay still. But she did, more or less, it twisted a bit from the feeling, but not much. Smiling as she licked her lips as she heard his words ”I felt inspire……” the last part of the word being cut off by a moan, as she felt the soft bite to her earlobe. Ohh shit, he knew what he was doing, and she enjoyed every moment of it. Her legs being placed on each side of him, helping him steady her ass he was laying on top of him. One hand moving down to the hand that wasn’t caressing her soft skin. Her fingers intertwining with his, as she grabbed on to them a little as his kissing as nipping started on her neck. Her head turning as she felt his lips getting closer to hers, letting him capture them in one more of those deep and intense kisses. Her free hand moving up into his hair, grabbing on just a bit to that black hair of his. Her breathing once more turning more sporadic, as she made the kiss more wet, letting their tongues meet in yet another intoxicating dance.

If she hadn’t been this turned on, and lost in the pleasure of enjoying him, maybe she would have noticed. But this was not just sex, this was more intimate. It was different than how she normally did these kind of things, this was emotions showing through, and were not talking lust. But right now she didn’t notice, all on her mind was him and her, she lost track of where they were, and everything around them blurred out. It was as if they were the only 2 people in the entire world. And yes, she actually enjoyed it. A lot.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 26, 2017 10:41 pm

Yeah, those were the sound she was looking for... Luca grinned, breath ghosting along the skin of Chloe's neck, as he placed all of those kissed there, loving the way she writhed in his grabs, the feel of rubbing up against her, lust still boiling hot inside him, heartbeat still fast, breath shallow. Hearing her moan and whimper as she said his name like that, that was... Intoxicating. he didn't think he'd ever get enough of this feeling, of her sounds, of her.

He chuckled, hearing how the bite to her earlobe promptly stopped her talking, and he gave a soft, long, throaty groan into the deep kiss they shared, his hand gently squeezing hers when their fingers interlocked. The hand in his hair, feeling her longing for more... Oh, this was good, so very good, just what he'd wanted... She was so damn responsive like this, and he loved each and every moment of it.

But, even as much as he liked this position, he writhed a little, and got out from under her, his hand letting go of hers, before he turned to sit between her legs again, smiling up at her, a wicked glint in his eye as he resumed rubbing against her, but differently, now... One hand slipping down to start jacking himself off, once in a while moving for the head to still rub against her clit. His eyes wandered over her body, how she was panting even though she had no need for breath, the pleasure so very clear in her face. Well, she'd liked dirty talking so far, so... "Tell me, Chloe... Do you want my cum?" he asked her, licking his lips, tongue playing just a little with his lip piercing as he locked eyes with her, eyebrow raised as only he could, that charming as fuck smile lingering on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 26, 2017 11:56 pm

Oh dear god. What was he doing to her, well she knew what he was doing. He was returning that teasing she had just done, and she enjoyed it to the fullest. Feeling how he gently squeezed her hand, as their fingers locked together, his warm breath of her cold skin, as he continued to lavish her neck with attention. The intense feeling in her building up, her lust for not even the slightest smaller despite the orgasm she just had, if anything it had grown under his teasing touch.

Lifting her body just enough as she felt him writhed under her, she made it easier for him to move himself from under her. Now on her back she looked up at him, as he positioned himself between her legs, retuning that grinding against her. Ohh fuck, and now he also started to play with himself, just as she had done before, fucking hell. Just as she thought it couldn’t get any worse, their eyes locked, and that deep sexy voice of his reached her ears. Instantly a whimper left her, watching him bite down on his piercing, only for that charming smile to return to his lips, and then that eyebrow arching. And just as if her body was controlled by his will, she arched her back the same way, her back leaving the floor as his head stroke her clit once more. ”YES YES YES! Just, please… I can’t take this just… I will do anything..” soft whimpers in her voice, as her body screamed for more, screamed for him. Her back being back on the floor her eyes met his again, lust being painted all over that gorgeous face of her. She was pretty good at controlling herself, but after drinking his blood during sex before, her body being sensitive, and the way she toyed with him, and there for herself, she couldn’t anymore.

Raising her body in one swift move, as she claimed his lips in a directly wet and passionate kiss. A single moan escaping her, her breathing shallow.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyOns Dec 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Mmhmm...That arching of her back, he loved it, loved every little reaction she made, so damn responsive... Nothing better than a partner who wasn't shy to show him when things were great, like her... One of his hands slipped up her slim stomach in a soft caress, a groan leaving his lips on the next rub against her. And then, there was her answer, that perfect voice, filled to the brim with lust, with want, and all for him.

"Anything, you say...?" he still couldn't refrain from teasing, letting his cockhead rub over her entrance again. "Hmm... Deal. Where d'you want my cum? Inside? On your body? All over your face? Tell me..." he purred, eyes locking with hers once more, that teasing smirk back in place, even though it was broken by lustful moans as he kept jacking off, rapidly nearing the edge, now. When she raised herself to kiss him, it was eagerly returned, his lips and tongue hungrily claiming hers, eyes closed for just that moment, before he whispered against her soft, full, inviting lips. "Tell me, Chloe... Where?" breath ghosting over her soft skin, free hand slipping up the curve of her hip, around to the lower part of her back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyTors Dec 28, 2017 12:05 pm

”anything…” she moaned as she felt him rub against her entrance, her body pushing against his in pure reaction, wanting more, longing for more. Ohh shit, he wanted her to be able to make a decision in this state of mind? A moan left her, as she rose to claim his lips. And once more he asked her where. Biting her lip, she knew she had to make a decision. ”Ahh fuck…” leaning back just a little, her hands grabbing onto his strong back as she locked with those blue eyes of his. A lustful look in her, the longing she felt for him, feeling him inside her painted clearly over the delicate features in her face. ”Fuck me till I come. I don’t care how, or where, Just do it. I need to feel you inside me.” Leaning in against his ear, a sensual whisper to her voice ”But don’t you dare come. I want that for myself. I want to suck you till you come. I want every last drop of you inside my mouth.” biting on to his earlobe, continuing down his neck, trailing a line of kisses, nipping and licking, as she pushed her lower body against him, making her wet folds move against his erection, a soft whimper leaving her.

// okay den blev ikke så lang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyFre Dec 29, 2017 3:27 am

That one word, how come it did such powerful things to him? Hearing her agree like that, that simple word, it made butterflies soar in his stomach, a certain kind of warmth blossoming inside, seeing her spread out like this beneath him, all his for the taking, looking so incredibly beautiful, perfect... The way her chest heaved with her excited breaths, breaths she didn't even need, how her body twitched under his every touch, constantly seeming hungry for more, ever more... He was fascinated, his breath taken away just looking at her, hearing her soft, clear voice so full of mad lust and want, want for him...

He groaned when she raised herself just enough to claim his lips, one hand slipping to her neck, keeping her there so he could deepen the kiss, pour in all of those emotions he didn't want to admit to, not just yet, but which were steadily growing inside no matter how much he suppressed them. There was no getting out of this again by now, he just hadn't realized it yet, he'd fallen too deep to ever get up of the deep hole that was her, drowning in the sensations, the feelings, emotions he'd denied himself for far too long.

Feeling her hands on his back, he finally let the kiss break again, gasping for air, swallowing as he heard her decision, how full of need her voice was, too, practically dripping with it, with her lust and want. He groaned with the dirty talk, with her bites to his earlobe, her lips and teeth working down his neck, and when she pushed against him again, he relented, slipping down a hand to steady his dick as he thrust inside her again in one swift, fluid move. The short break had cooled him off somewhat, just a little, making it easier to not just blow his load right then and there, but focus on her pleasure as well.

Placing her legs around his waist, his arms around her, he slowly, carefully, stood up, deciding to go back to one of the other positions, grinning at her as he moved near the wall, to let her rest against it, using her weight as added force to his thrusts, his hands slipping to her hips as he basically lifted her on and off his dick, now, hips moving in sync to make the thrusts harder, deeper, as he leant in to once more lavish attention on her breasts with lips and teeth, eyes closed to focus on the feelings, the way her body writhed with each move he did.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyFre Dec 29, 2017 6:59 pm

Feeling how he finally thrust himself into her, a lungful and deep moan left her. Her entire body reacting to the feeling of him once more filling her out ”Oh god, yes!” more moaning sounds that actually words leaving her, as the feeling took control of her body and mind.

With her legs around him, her arms around his back, as she clung a bit to him, making it easier for him too. She got a weird feeling, a feeling she had never had before, she didn’t want to let go, not ever. She wanted him close to her, wanted him and no one else. But as with all the other feelings, she just pushed them away, focused on him inside her, his breathing hard by how they seemed to drive each other mad with lust. Her eyes locked with his, as she felt the wall against her back, releasing the grip on him just enough so he would be able to move as freely as he wanted. Feeling how they almost slammed together in perfect harmony as he used her body to deepen every thrust, she gasped a bit for air, moans leaving her throat, as the feeling in her quickly started to build up.

Her hands moved up his back, and into his hair as she felt how he found her breasts, adding even more pleasure to her sensitive body. ”Ohh dear god.. Yes… Harder…” she moaned as she leaned her head against the wall, eyes closing. And as she commanded he did, and she felt how she was getting closer to that edge. Her body still super sensitive, and him knowing exactly what he did, as if he had a map over her body marking just where to thrust, bit or kiss to get the most reaction from her. Her entire body started to shiver from the pleasure in her, one hand moving his shoulder, digging into it, as the hold in his hair tightened. She bit down on her lip right before she hit her climax ones more, pulling blood from it. Her head leaning forward, as she for a second stopped those deep intakes of breath, moaning hard, before her head ones more was placed against the wall. Her name being said in a whimper, full of the pleasure and lust, every single emotion he had awoken in her, even those she buried deep down. Ohh fuck fuck fuck, that was way too intense.

Letting the feeling settle, before she placed her hands on his chest softly pushing him, letting him know to put her down. Her legs were a bit wobbly from the intense orgasm, she just had, but she clearly ignored it. She used her vampire speed to turn them around, him pushed against the wall, her lips placed on his in a deep, wet and passionate kiss. One hand stayed on his chest, but the other moved down his body, along his hips and to his ass, which she of course had to grab a hold on. She moved her lips to his neck, biting a bit hard, as she left a trail of kisses and love bites down his entire body, right next to his erection that was still soaked in her fluids. She looked up at him, as her tongue ran playfully over his length, playing a bit with the head of his erection, one hand steadying at the bottom. Licking her lips as she grinned at him, eyes still full of want, she let him into her warmth mouth. Her eyes never looking away, she started to suck and lick, changing between a faster pace, only to turn back down to the more teasing one, her tongue giving him full attention. Sure she could probably make him come instantly, but what was the fun in that? She wanted him to get as much pleasure as she could, make him just as mad for that sweet orgasm, as she had just been.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyLør Dec 30, 2017 5:06 am

Damn, but he would never, ever get enough of her. Deep within, those thoughts that tried to break through but he wouldn't let through, he knew he was falling head over heels for her, that this was only going one way, that the warm feeling inside him was the budding start of love, but it was so much more intense that it'd been the last time he'd been in love. Just like she was more intense, more cheeky, more... Everything. She was just perfect, a damn little angel of a vampire in his eyes, they just seemed to fit perfectly together, like two pieces of a puzzle.

He groaned as he heard her pleading, felt her squeezing around him, knowing her end was so damn near with that... He gasped, feeling her fingers dig into his shoulder, just enough pain to push him closer to the edge, not quite there yet, but still damn close, gasping when she finally reached it, watching her expression, one of pure bodily bliss, that drop of blood on her lips... He leant in to gently lick it away, then kiss her, the smile on his lips less full of lust, and more of all those feelings he wouldn't even acknowledge.

When she moved again, he gently let her down, biting his lip as he slipped out of her, moaning when she instantly turned them around and almost outright attacked his lips, their tongues dancing in that deep, intense kiss, his ass moving back against her hand before her lips and teeth trailed down his neck, a sharp hiss of breath escaping him with that had bite, before his lust-addled brain caught up to what she was about to do, just as he noticed her looking up at him, and then... Ooh fuck, that chilly tongue, the playful look in her eyes, her expert mouth, playing with him like that... He groaned, one hand slipping into her soft hair before he bit his lip again, then let his tongue play with his lip piercing, subconsciously, as he watched that pretty, pretty face down there, how she expertly pleasured him, but not too fast, not too slow... No, she was slowly, steadily getting him to his release, but not too soon... This was... Perfect...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyLør Dec 30, 2017 3:50 pm

The way he licked away the blood, just to claim her lips after sent another spiral of shivers through her sensitive body. Her brown eyes filled up with pleasure and something else, she watched that smile on his lips as she got him to let her down on the floor.

She loved every moment of it. She loved his hand in her hair, how he looked at her, as she kept on pouring pleasure onto him. Letting go of his erection, her hands now moved over his hips to his ass. With a firm grip, she used them to push him further into her mouth, that right now was just kept in place. Controlling how he moved with that grip of his fine ass, stopping as she once more took him all the way to the root, holding him there for a few seconds. Slowly her mouth left him, and she looked up at him biting her lip ”You better not hold back, I want it all. All of your sounds” she almost purred with that sensual whisper of hers, yet this time there were some commanding to it to.

Not really waiting for a reply she once more started on the same as before. Letting her tongue play, sucking, changing the pace and intensity. But after a while of that sweet torture of him, she could feel he was getting closer. The way his erection pulsed against her lips, his breathing, his heart beat and those sounds, it all gave it away. She set up the pace, started to move her head faster, her nails digging into his hips where her hands were now placed. Her tongue pushing against his erection as she kept on working him to that release he deserved. This was where it came in handy that she didn’t have to breath, because she didn’t really need a break. As that familiar feeling of his erection delivering its load hit her, she moaned with him still buried deep in her mouth, doing as she said, taking it all. Taking him in deep until he didn’t have any more to deliver. Sucking well as he left her mouth, she swallowed before licking the tip of his head, taking every last drop of his cum. She rose to her feet, kissing along his exposed body, up to his neck, leaving soft sensual kisses. ”Uhmm.. You don’t taste to bad yourself, my dear..” she whispered in between the kisses.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptySøn Dec 31, 2017 3:19 am

Oh but god fucking dammit, she was way too good at that... Or maybe it was... Those feelings, making it seem more intense than it was... NO! No, he wasn't in love, he wasn't falling in love. He didn't do that, not after the heartache that'd followed his previous lover. No, they were just fuck buddies, or something like it, and that was fine by him, he didn't need anything else. Relationships just went to shit. No, friends and fucking, that he could do. Feelings just complicated everything, after all.

Either way, every small twist and turn of her tongue, movement of her lips, the slightest change in the pattern of sucking... It drew out an onslaught of different noises, from deep in his chest, reverberating up his throat until they finally left his full lips, his head eventually thrown back against the wall, eyes closed as he panted desperately for breath, feeling the end quickly closing in on him. And oh damn, she could just keep going on, and on and on... It really was rather handy that she didn't need to stop to catch her breath, she could just keep working him like he pleased, and he loved every goddamn second of it. The hand in her hair slowly tightened its grip as he rapidly neared that sweet release.

And just then, with another twist of her head, gentle movement of her tongue, he couldn't keep it back any longer. As sensitive as he'd gotten over the course of these two rounds, she managed to get a small, sharp cry out of him, containing her name, his face contracting in pure pleasure as he shot his load into that cool, wet, inviting mouth, whimpering as he felt her swallow around his length, take in all he offered her. He was panting, shivering and still gasping for air when he finally opened his eyes again, to look down at her licking the tip of his erection. A small, happy grin formed on his lips as she kissed her way back up his body, and he heard her words. "Mmhmm... Come here," he muttered, a commanding tone to his voice, the hand still in her hair pulling her up just enough for his lips to find hers again, never minding the taste of his own spend he found there. "That... Was fucking perfect, Chloe..."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 4:09 pm

All those movements, the noises, every little thing was sucked right into her. It was as she could never get enough of that. His scent invading her as she worked on giving him pleasure, getting him closer to that edge. She wanted him to drown in pleasure, make him satisfied like never before. She did not now why, but that was what she felt. And with that in mind she pushed him over the edge, felt how he got his sweet release, sending a tingling sensation through her body as she heard him cry out her name in pure pleasure. That was the best way of hearing her name, from his mouth, in pure pleasure. Wait what no.. From anyone!

That commanding voice of his, and the hand in her hair made her rise, meeting his lips in yet another amazing kiss. Why were they so damn good? He was a fucking good kisser, but she had tried that before. But kissing him was different. His raspy voice that was affected by the heavy breathing reached her ear, and she let out a small chuckle. Her hands place on his shoulders she looked up into those blue eyes, as she leaned in to nibble on his chin ”We aim to Please” she said as she left kisses and nibbled down his throat. But yes, it was perfect, it was as if everything he did was perfect in her eyes. She pushed the thought away trying to focus on something else, the sex they had just shared. ”But you’re kind of a dick, teasing me like that, making me promise you anything.” she said, as she once more pulled her lips from his neck, looking up at him, leaned just slightly away so she could look without having to bend her neck insanely. ”So what do you want? The chance to ask for a blowjob like that again or?” she said a curious look on her face. She had no idea what he would ask for.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 5:40 pm

Aah, damn... But that had been awesome. Probably one of the best, if not the best blowjob he'd ever gotten, or at least ha din a loooooong while. Was there really nothing this girl wasn't absolutely amazing at? Apparently not. He smiled against her lips, one arm snaking around her waist as they kissed. "Well, you sure did please..." he chuckled, his crooked, charming smirk back in place, along with a little arching of that left eyebrow.

"And no, bella, I was just being fair. You tease me, you get it right back." he laughed, teasingly pinching her side. "Hmm... I'm not sure yet. I might decide later on. I have a feeling I'll be able to convince you to this sort of thing again, without using your promise to make you do it." he laughed, winking at her. "You'll just have to wait and see." he reached out and teasingly poked her nose, still chuckling, before he began looking around for his clothes, walking over to his briefs to pull them on once he found them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 9:19 pm

What was it with him and that eyebrow, and her smiling every god damn time she saw it? She felt the irritation deep in side her, or was it even that? Maybe it was because she knew what it was? His voice stopped her from thinking any further, and she turned her attention right back at him again. A soft chuckle left her as she bit her lip ”Remind me to tease you some more then.” she said that smirked smile on her full lips, followed by a loud and surprised sound as she felt him pinching her side. She rolled her eyes with a smile on her lips.

She looked at him as he walked over to find his briefs, one more time letting her eyes feast of that gorgeous body of his. ”Ohh I think you will be able to convince me.” she said, before she walked over and found her own clothes, putting on her panties. She decided she didn’t bother to put on her sports bra, since she was just going to take a shower anyway. In stead she just found her pink shirt, that only covered like half her butt. Now where were her shorts? She started to look around, did he seriously throw them that far? On the way she found his shirt, that she grabbed a hold off, looking at him holding it on a finger teasingly. ”So what you’re saying is you’re going to save my promise? The promise to do anything? And then one day randomly you’re claiming it? Swaying the shirt a bit from side to side, as she was looking at him. ”Uhmm I knew you weren’t dumb, but that. That really was clever. But! I have one condition, I’m not going to throw everything I have going on, just because you decide to claim whatever it is.” It was not because they were in a relationship or anything. Tsh. The thought made her roll her eyes, relationship her? Yeah like that was ever going to happened.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca   I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca - Page 3 EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 11:58 pm

"Hmm... I'm not so sure I'll remind you every time, though..." he said with a chuckle, and just as the words left his mouth, he froze for the fraction of a second, trying to brush off that weird feeling he got right there and then. Wait, wait, wait. Every time? Like there would be many more times to come? Nah, don't think like that, dude. This's already been unusual for your standards. Don't turn it into a habit!

To mask his conflicting thoughts, he just kept right on smiling, turning to find his pants and put them on as well, before turning to face her again once he'd schooled his expression into another charming smirk. "Of course I will. Some day I'll need a beautiful, strong vampire to do something for me, and I'll come knocking at your door," he half-joked, laughing as he walked close enough to snatch his shirt from her, and put it on.

"Of course you're not. I wouldn't either, were I in your place. But still, promising everything just because of a little bit of teasing... Is that really how easy it is to get you to promise things?" he asked her, raising an eyebrow and smiling with obvious amusement.

I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» What, it's you? ~ Luca
» How dare you do that to her! - Luca
» Fuck off - Luca
» Do me a favour will ya'? - Luca xXx

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Kunstneriske fag-
Gå til: