Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Christofel heard that small chuckle, and he liked it. Tristan really had a nice laugh, he loved the sound of it and wanted more of it - though, maybe not right now, but later. Right now, he'd love to make Tristan make a rather idfferent set of noises, and so the hand on Tristan's ass began rubbing firm circles there, letting him feel just some of the strength he had. He knew he would already be strong as a human, whatwith his workouts and all, but he also knew that being a witch made him stronger than any regular human would be. And with Tristan being a vampire - well, he could take it, so no need to hold back.

That thought in mind, he smirked against Tristan's lips, and ground right back up against him when he could feel him getting more and more impatient as time went on. His heart still eagerly pounding away in his chest, enough for him to be able to hear his own pulse, he smiled when he saw Tristan look him over after he basically ripped the tanktop off of him. The kiss was harder, rougher and more heated this time around, and soon, Christofel flipped them over, so that Tristan lay on the couch beneath him. He supported himself with one arm beside Tristan's shoulder, while his free hand was still firmly placed on Tristan's firm ass.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 8:03 pm

Tristan hummed against of pleasure on Christofel's lips, as he felt him rub his ass. He enjoyed it, and his fingers tangled themselves in his hair and pulled at it. He couldn't wait to see what else Christofel had in mind and he was unbelievably satisfied, when Christofel switched their places. He liked a man who took what he wanted, when he wanted it. This was different than the side he'd seen earlier, when he found out he was the mate of the witch. That side of him, had been insecure and scared, yet this side was dominant and exciting.
He bit the lip of the witch, and drew a little bit of blood, tasting him, really tasting him, and he almost couldn't wait to bite him more later on. He liked the cut clean and started grabbing at Christofel's belt and pants, to open them, so he could get them off of him. Every thought of mating thrown out the window.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Christofel smirked, and there it was again, if Tristan looked l´closely - that hint of something dangerous in the witch's eyes, before he chose to aid Tristan in his pursuit, and got his pants off, throwing them to a orner of the room, but he kept the belt nearby. A soft noise slipepd from his throat at the brief, but lovely pain from Tristan's small bite, and he got a hungry, demanding and passionate kiss in return, Christofel's hand in his hair twisting just enough to give a small twinge of pain.

"... You have no clue how long I've been looking for you, and thinking of doing this... Tristan..." the name whispered against Tristan's ear, befor ehe sucked the earlobe into his mouth and gave it a good bite, just enough to make it slightly red when he released it, at least for a couple of seconds. "I hope you're ready for it..." that spark in his eyes was so much clearer, now, as his hands trailed down Tristan's arms... To suddenly turn him over, so that Tristan's stomach was against the couch. Seconds later, Christofel was tightening the previously discarded belt around Tristan's wrists. He knew, of course, that if Tristan really wanted out of it, he could break the belt even made of thick leather as it was. But he had a hunch that he wouldn't even want to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 3 EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Tristan mewled a sound of pleasure, when his bite, was answered with a passionate and demanding kiss and he felt the slight pain of the witch's hand in his hair. His own hands touching the chest of the witch, he could feel the muscle working underneath the soft flesh, how his heart beat against his ribcage, pumping the delicious smelling and even better tasting blood through his body.
His own heart didn't beat. Yet he didn't mind.

He smirked and gasped a bit, as Christofel sucked and bit his earlobe. He couldn't help, lightly dig his nails into the skin of Christofel, leaving small moons of blood in his skin.
When he heard the witch say I hope you're ready for it..., he only smirked and let him flip him over, feeling the warm red leather against his skin. He still had all his clothes on and the made him chuckle and while Christofel tightened the belt around his wrists he said "Tighten them real good.. And just so you know, I wouldn't mind you ripping my clothes, I have a whole wardrobe here.". When Christofel was done, he sat up, on the floor and leaned closer to the crotch of the witch, stretching his neck up and taking the band of his boxer briefs between his teeth and started pulling them down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 3 EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 4:27 pm

A wicked smirk lit up Christofel's face, a noise rising from his throat at the pleasant sting of Tristan's nails on the bare skin of his back, especially when he felt the warm feeling he knew meant he was bleeding, just slightly. The pain was made even sweeter by knowing that this was his mate, the one he'd been searching so long for, and once Tristan's hands were tied, he grabbed his head by the hair to twist his neck around for a deep, greedy kiss.

No sooner had Tristan said it was okay to rip his clothes apart, than that exact thing happened. Biceps flexing as he effortlessly ripped the shirt right off of the vampire in front of him, to lean in and lick a messy trail for saliva up Tristan's spine, biting his shoulderblades before Tristan turned around, on his knees, making his intentions clear as he bit Christofel's underwear and started dragging it off. With a deep, throaty laugh, Christofel threw his boxers off, completely exposing his by now more hand half-hard dick. "You make it seem like there's something you want," he purred, hand once again in Tristan's hair, pulling just enough to force him to look up at Christofel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Tristan smiled as he felt his clothes getting torn, he loved the sound, and the feel of it. He knew witches could just make the clothes dissapear, yet he really enjoyed how Christofel ripped it off of him, like he couldn't use magic.
He smirked up at the witch, as he was on his knees, hands tied behind is back. He didn't answer Christofel, just smirked and laughed a little bit. He enjoyed how he was forced to look at Christofel, yet he almost tore his head from his hand, as he leaned forward and started licking his member, not taking it into his mough yet, just teasing him, as he made him get harder and harder.
When the man before him, was at his hardest, he leaned back a bit and looked up at the witch "Soo.. You gonna fuck my mouth or not?"

//Sorry for det korte svar, men hey, handlingen gør vist lidt op for det ;D
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Well, in all actuality, Christofel had considered trying to use making to just make the clothes disappear, but, alas, that wasn't an illusion spell. And he remembered his own injury the last time he'd tried any magic that didn't have anything to do with illusion. Luckily, that had been only a week before his last bath, so he didn't really have to wait for his sprained wrists to heal back up, as they had automatically healed when he'd bathed in the blood. That was another neat thing about that bath. For example, four years before that, he'd been pretty sure that he had some cancer growing, but, well, the bath cured that as well. Ta-daa, so lovely being a witch!

He almost gave a small chuckle when he felt how Tristan writhed out of his grip again, just to start teasing him instead. Biting his lip, Christofel let his fingers play with Tristan's blonde hair, eyes closed as, ever so slowly, he began to pant a little, feeling desire pooling in his groin, making him harder and harder, increasing his lust for the handsome man in front of him.

"Soo.. You gonna fuck my mouth or not?" Christofel lifted an eyebrow and looked down at Tristan again, a smirk playing about his lips, that glimmer back in his eyes. He chose not to say anything, since he felt like his actions might just speak loud enough. The fingers in Tristan's hair grabbed a good hold again, twisting slightly, as he without further ado buried himself in that inviting mouth that'd just been teasing him. He didn't even mind the lower temperature than he was used to during blowjobs, after all, that was natural with vampires. The thing about Tristan basically being a living corpse really didn't make him think twice, either. This was good, and he wanted more. Way more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Tristan sat there, awaiting whatever Christofel might do, he didn't really care for the whole going slow, his body would heal and he never really had had a gag reflex, actually that died with his human side. He eagerly took Christofel's member inside his mouth, coaxing the witch to do whatever he wanted. He loved the harsh grip in his hair and the feel of his mouth being used.
He didn't close his eyes, but held his gaze on Christofel's face. He saw how he enjoyed it, how he moaned and groaned. He felt the excitement even more in his own stomach and how his body began reacting to the witch's treatment of him. He couldn't wait for more, he wanted more.
He contemplated shortly, if he should let his teeth grow, yet he didn't.. It'd be a shame if he scratched up that pretty cock of his.
He moaned around the hardness in his mouth and throat, sending vibrations through it, well-knowing that it's be pleasurable for the witch.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 25, 2017 6:45 pm

Yeah, well, when he wanted to, he could be pretty hard to read. But at moments like this, Christofel didn't give a flying fuck, and he also always thought his partners could do with the encouragement he knew his sounds and motions could be. So he bit his lip softly, before licking it, then finally opening his eyes again as he looked back down at Tristan, a crooked smile on his face. "Tak krasivo..." he muttered, his thumb brushing one of Tristan's high cheekbones.

He did, indeed, feel those vibrations, and Tristan got a soft moan for his troubles. Soon, though, there was another wrench of Tristan's hair, pulling him off of Christofel's cock. "I think we've put off the main act far enough... Don't you?" he smirked, and reached over to the couch where his pants lay, pulling out a small pocket knife and simply cutting pants and underwear away from Tristan's body. That done, he threw the knife off to the side, and, without further ado, picked up the vampire, only to force him up against the wall, and place his legs around his own waist, one hand keeping Tristan's tied hands above his head. Smirking, he reached down a hand to finally touch Tristan's own erection, giving it a few, slow, firm pumps.

//det russiske er helt simpelt 'so handsome' Wink

I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» We have been waiting for way to long - Neal
» Long time no see
» I may have been waiting for you
» Oh. Hi again, frenchie... - Tristan
» A new dancer? Awesome! (Fortidsemne) - Tristan