Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Let the Right One In

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Antal indlæg : 60

Let the Right One In Empty
IndlægEmne: Let the Right One In   Let the Right One In EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 12:07 pm

Location | Northwich city center
Date | 1st of August 2022
Time | 11 am
Weather | Warm and nice
Attire | Link
Topic for | @Calliope

It was nice, early and bright. So, what better thing to do than walk outside and visit the nearest small town Northwich with the best farmers marked in all of Athena? Nathaniel thought about buying enough stuff to make an apple pie, one of the few things he knew how to bake very well, he thanked Mariella for that. But as he looked around he thought he saw a familiar face. A very familiar face, which caused shivers to run down his spine. Now, he knew it was her as well, focusing his telepathy onto her thoughts, thank god, she wasn't here for me, Nathaniel thought to himself.

Last time he had seen one of his siblings, their older brother he had gotten himself shot and chased out the forest with Theobald Blanchard. Not the duo you wanted on your heels. But long story short, he had survived the first encounter. Curious as he was however, he couldn't help but send a thought, just a simple thought ahead to reach her: "Calliope".
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Calliope

Calliope

Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 11

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Right One In   Let the Right One In EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 12:29 pm

Outfit

Calliope was trying to not be a hunter today. Just one day, where she could walk through a group of people, and not think of how every person she passed, could be on their way to prey on humans. It was a hard thing to just turn off, since her whole life had surrounded this objective. However, she had never once felt she missed out. She still had the ability to go out, to have relationships, to have a life. As long, as she was always ready to take out someone who was a threat.

She stopped at a booth selling fruits and looked over the different options. She was just to about to pick up an apple, when she heard a voice in her head, that was not that of her normal thoughts. She looked around to figure out who dared to invade her mind. And who even knew her name. That’s when she spotted him. She didn’t even think and ran to him, throwing her arms around his neck. ”You’re alive,” she whispered before pulling away. She had to think the worst, that he was no longer human. What would that mean? She tried to not think about it too much. It was a worry for another day. She had to just be happy he was alive for a while. She pushed his shoulder. ”I thought you were dead, you jerk.” Even if her actions and words seemed hostile, her facial expression, especially her eyes, told how happy she was he wasn’t.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Right One In   Let the Right One In EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 2:38 pm

He was almost relived for that one moment, the moment where she wrapped her arms around him. Nathaniel swung his arms around her and lifted her just a little bit in a squeeze as he hugged his younger sister. He had missed her. Missed his family a lot actually. Then she pushed his shoulder back, making him chuckle a little just shaking his head. "Well, thank you for your concern, I almost did die as a matter of fact," he mumbled a little bit, which was the truth. The witches that had taken him, turned him had left him to die alone in the forest, thinking he wouldn't survive the transformation. Yet here he was. "Besides, I'm surprised Zach didn't tell you, I had a run in with him and Theo few months back. Fucking moron shot me," Nathaniel hissed a little bit. He understood why though, he knew why there was a huge chance that Calliope would try to. "You finally became the huntress, don't tell me it was the death of your favorite brother that pushed you over the limit?" He raised a brow a little - had he become a tiny bit more witty over the past years? Perhaps. Also, he was happy. He had the most wonderful girlfriend in the entire world, and he had people who took care of him. What was more to wish for than your biological family not trying to kill you?
Calliope

Calliope

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Right One In   Let the Right One In EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 3:34 pm

Calliope had missed hearing him laugh. She had missed many things about him. ”Hard to avoid in this life,” she simply put it. She had been close a few times also. Especially in the beginning, when she was still unexperienced. She crossed her arms when he explained what Zach had done. ”I have two nearly dead brother’s soon.” She didn’t care much about why Zach had done what he had done, but shooting a sibling was never excused. She beamed proudly when he spoke of her becoming a huntress. ”Someone had to. The testosterone was strangling me.” She clicked her tongue. ”Of course. I had to find who did it and make them pay.” She had just waited and worked towards the day she would find out what happened. ”Tell me what happened.” She could imagine there was a reason he didn’t come back home. And she feared the worst; That he had been turned into a vampire or a werewolf. Those were amongst some of the most brutal and hurtful species. She wouldn’t want him to be like that because that meant he was not safe from the family. And she didn’t want him to be in that situation, or for her to be either. She would hate to have him as a target, because she would never be able to go through with it.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Right One In   Let the Right One In EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 5:08 pm

Nathaniel was just happy that Sarah had helped him hide from the other hunters, based on his knowledge the only reason that allowed Calliope to sense him in his moment was because he had made the contact. He chuckled a little, actually Nathaniel wouldn't mind returning the favor to Zach. There was something sad in Calliope having found the motivation to hunt after he went missing. He didn't wish for anyone to become a hunter, not after he had stepped into the perspective of the supernatural further than before. Being a telepath had made him the weaker link in some ones eyes, one of the reason him and Mariella had worked so well together back then. It also made Nathaniel the perfect person to be snooping in someone's head for information. Calliope knew this. "Well after mum and dad send me off to marry that chick Laurel from the De'Moore family, and forced me to leave Ella as you know - I was stopped by a coven of witches," he scratched the back of his head and took a sharper sharper breath in, "they clearly found fun in trying to captive and turn a hunter into one of theirs - barely made it out alive," he made a small shrug trying to act like it wasn't a big deal. "But I'm here now, living an actual good life - even though I miss my sister," he pointed out reaching out to push her shoulder a bit gentle back.
Calliope

Calliope

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Right One In   Let the Right One In EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 5:20 pm

Calliope had been trained her whole life, similar to her brothers. But her interest had become greater, after Nathaniel had disappeared. She knew of his abilities. She just hoped he wouldn’t use them, to see her memories. Their family had not always spoken kindly of him. And certainly, they wouldn’t, if they knew what he was now. She didn’t think he needed to hear that. She listened when he explained what had happened. She let out an exhale. So, he was a witch. It could be worse. But she understood now, why he had stayed away. She was having complex feelings about this. Some witches were lured about the darkness. What if he became one of them? Would he even be able to control himself then? She smiled when he pushed her shoulder and spoke of missing her. ”I know coming back is not an option, but maybe we don’t need to miss each other as much.” She took one of his hands. She had always been the most affectionate with Nathaniel. He had just always been the easiest for her to go to. Maybe because he was not much older than her. ”I can come see you sometimes, if you want. I can’t say I wanted this for you, but it could have been worse. I’m just happy you are still alive.” She tried to be honest, but it was still hard for her to accept. She didn’t want to be as black and white as some other members in her family. She also liked Mariella. But how could she trust someone fully, when they could turn evil any moment?
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Right One In   Let the Right One In EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 5:10 pm

Her thoughts were pressing through his skull, and it was perhaps just because he was so overwhelmed by seeing his sister he had trouble not being tempted to read into her mind. That and because he was worried that if he let his guard down, that she would kill him. Do worst than Zach and actually make him believe that they could work as a family should. Nathaniel gave her hand a small squeeze, hoping it was possible. But Zach was brutal and ruthless, "and putting you at risk? I'm not sure its an option, Zach is hunting with Theobald, I'm not sure I can risk being too close to you," it could also put the people he loved at risk. Even if he had Jamie, Nigel and Archie - Ella in his corner, he didn't want to end up facing Theo and Zach. "But its not because I don't want to, trust me I want to. I have missed you so insanely much," he exhaled a little bit giving her hand another squeeze. "Zach will kill me, you know that." It wasn't up to her to stand between them, and he didn't want Zach to start putting doubt on their sister, he didn't want to see her get hurt because of him. So, even if it hurt like hell, he had to let go.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Right One In   Let the Right One In Empty

Let the Right One In
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Northwich :: Northwich centrum-
Gå til: