Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Age of Innocence

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

Age of Innocence Empty
IndlægEmne: Age of Innocence   Age of Innocence EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 8:21 am

Location | The café The Bitter Dwarf
Date | July 25th 2022
Time | Midday
Weather | Sunny and warm
Attire | Irina & Nayden
Topic for |  @Roman Konstantin

Irina had chosen the café that was closest to her house, mostly because well she had a newborn at home, and despite Nigel had all of that under control - she didn't like to be too far from home. But Nayden had reached out. She hadn't heard from him in around eight years, so overwhelmed and a bit nervous, who could blame her? If Maxim had brainwashed her youngest brother just as much as their other one, then she feared the worst really. And as she came closer towards Nayden, his scent had changed - or it hadn't changed, she just realized fast that he wasn't human. Just like her father, Nayden was something else entirely, just like Maxim. Irina had more questions by the minute, but then she also saw another familiar face. Or it was years since she had seen Roman, when was it last, when he had been a kid? "Nayden, Roman - good to see you," she replied giving them both a warm smile. Nayden frozen for a second. He had been just as nervous about meeting Irina again, but seeing her made him walk closer to her and just embrace his sister and let Irina close her arms around him giving her brother a warm hug. "Should we get a table perhaps?" She wondered, there had to be a different reason why Nayden had brought Roman - and not just for safety policy and by then, Roman's scent his her as well. Making her nod a little as she realized he was family too.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

Age of Innocence Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Age of Innocence   Age of Innocence EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 2:38 pm

Outfit

Roman didn’t know what to think about all of this. Nayden had shortly told what he knew, but they would have to meet Irina, to get to know it all. He could sense Nayden was a little nervous, so he gave his shoulder a quick pat, before they moved into the café. He recognized Irina straight away, even if she was looking older now, which was only naturally. He stood back, when she and Nayden shared a hug. He didn’t want to intrude on a family moment. He got a feeling, they might not be as close as they once had been. He stepped forward and made a small nod of respect and greeting to her. ”You too,” he said with one of his softer expressions on his face. He looked around for a free table. He noticed one in the corner. ”There’s one over here,” he said, going there. He sat down and waited for the two siblings to be seated as well. He tried to figure out how to even start this conversation. Or if he even wanted to. ”So, somebody told us we might be family. Do you know what that’s about?” According to Nayden, she was going to know more. Roman hated not knowing, which was the only reason he was here. But he also knew, his life could be turned around even further now. If he was related to Nayden and Irina, then he had been left to his adoptive parents, who had abused him. That was the worst part. All this pain he carried around could have been avoided, if he hadn’t been abandoned by his real parents.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

Age of Innocence Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Age of Innocence   Age of Innocence EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 8:53 pm

Irina just sat down before Roman broke out the question, making a bigger smile forming on her lips. It was just a classic Roman always wanting to know what was going on; to be sure of his whereabouts. "I didn't actually, but sitting down here I do," she replied. "I'm a werewolf so, my senses around family happens to be on its peak," Irina added letting Roman know where she had her information from. "I know about our family's history, I learned some of it last year, and my knowledge has expanded a lot over the past few months. In ways even I sought to be impossible," Irina took a slightly sharper breath in. Your father who had been murdered so many years ago, alive and well. Your mother escaping the abuser, Irina still had some nightmares haunting her from the scene that day. How beaten and bruised she had found her mother not even that many days ago. Still, like always the she-wolf kept her head held high. "You might start with telling me who told you? Don't tell me it was Tash?" Irina looked shortly at Nayden just wanted a confirmation that Natasha hadn't said something. Just because Natasha had a way of getting carried away.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

Age of Innocence Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Age of Innocence   Age of Innocence EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 3:47 pm

Roman nodded, when she said she was a werewolf. He was acting like it didn’t get to him, but he was still not completely used to it yet. He leaned back in the chair and scratched his neck while trying to take everything in. It was apparently real, according to Irina. She at least hadn’t disproved it, which had maybe been what Roman had expected to happen. ”A woman named Citrine. She said Nayden and me were uncle and nephew.” He scoffed slightly. ”Aren’t uncles usually more than 6 years older than you?” He found it strange to even suggest it. He never thought, he would actually be Nayden and Irina’s uncle, rather than the other way around. He could see that Natasha could have been the one to tell them. But she was not to blame this time. ”Do you know if it’s true?” He watched her carefully, slightly afraid to have his world turn upside down again.
Irina

Irina

Age of Innocence Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Age of Innocence   Age of Innocence EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 4:35 pm

It wasn't answer he wanted, that was very clear. On some levels Irina understood, if things just remained the way they always had been, it was easier to move forward than suddenly having to change your perspective of it. Irina had many times thought the news of her family were too big for her to handle, just back last year she had met her father as a ghost in a house. She had met her grandmother who was supposed to be dead, and by now many more members had seemed to not having been done with facing death. "Not in families where most are cursed with immortality," she replied and took a sharper breath in. She still tried to place Roman and where he could be in the family tree. But the mention by him being her uncle or nephew to Nayden - something just moved into place in her mind. Maybe it was because she had seen her grandfather a lot lately, and there was something about him that just reminded her of Roman when she thought about him. Realizing then that Roman was her uncle. See, this was where family history got crazy when you dealt with immortal creatures. "It's true," she confirmed.

Not that she had seen it in a book and was able to show him and tell. But scent wise she was sure. "I believe you are son of Zoe & Sergei Andreikov," she could at least give him names. "I can set up a meeting perhaps if you want to?" Nayden pressed his brows together and waved a little with one hand, "wait - they are dead - don't tell me you can speak to the dead," Nayden interrupted. Even if he did know some parts of the supernatural, talking to dead people seemed freaky. Irina chuckled a little, "there is a lot I need to catch you up on, but for now. Just know our bloodline comes from an ancient line of the first pureblood werewolves," she told and exhaled a little. "I know its a lot to take in, trust me. I still have days where I try to find out how I ended up getting mixed in all of this," knowing by now either way, one day she would likely have found way into this world. Right now she was just happy where she was, with Nigel and their family by her side.

Sponsoreret inhold

Age of Innocence Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Age of Innocence   Age of Innocence Empty

Age of Innocence
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Butikstorvet :: The Bitter Dwarf-
Gå til: