Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's amazing

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Theo

Theo

Humør : When live has become your hell, hell becomes a paradise.
Fag : None.
Antal indlæg : 92

It's amazing - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: It's amazing   It's amazing - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 1:40 pm

Theo had often wondered, if he had really deserved the punishment he had gotten. He had also believed he had just been manipulated to take the fall. Maybe Jesus even knew what was going to happen to him, if he became the traitor. For a long time, he had resented Jesus and the stories told of him, but he came to realize, he would have never become he was without it. He was very different now than he had been back then, but he preferred who he was now.
His gaze shortly fell down to her lips, then back to her eyes. The question was not unexpected, but it was hardly what people usually asked him about first. ”No, I don’t. All the things lead me here, and if I can’t appreciate who I am now, the angels win. I believe that is what they want; For me to be miserable and suffering. I won’t let them win.” Sure, he would rather be back in hell, but this was not the worst punishment for him. A worser punishment, would be for him to live out an ordinary life as Jesus’ apostle, die of old age and be sent to heaven. To just be ordinary and a nobody. Even if his name was spotted with the poisonous words of other, he was still remembered.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

It's amazing
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street-
Gå til: