Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Even the Score

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 4:45 pm

Location | Leo's abandoned apartment
Date | 24th of July 2022
Time | After the sun has come down; late
Weather | Still warm
Attire | Link
Topic for | @Leo

She had kept a few things hidden away over the years, used Leo's small old apartment to store the things she had stolen of bigger value - things she could sell. Well, it was a while since she had stored anything here - and mentioning it to Linus she had promised to bring a few of the things back to the headquarters, just to see what she was dealing with. Back in the day she had just collected without know if much of it had any real value. Victoria had lifted the door mat and opened with the spare key that always was under it, then placing it back where she had taken it, walking in. She turned on the light in the room, everything was still here. Then she tilted her head a little bit to the side a moment after realizing someone was reaching the door to the apartment, but it was someone with a scent she hadn't counted on smelling today - or ever really. Not because she thought he would rot away in prison forever, but because she didn't think he would return to Southside after what had went down. It was after all many years ago.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Leo

Leo

Humør : "I see. I suppose there is no hiding it from you. No hiding. What a joke! My whole life is hiding."
Antal indlæg : 21

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 5:07 pm

The scent was not something he could forget, he had decided to get home to his place, for even after all this place was still the only place he had felt home. As he then pushed the door up, he walked in seeing her standing right in front of him. He took a deep breath, as as he got in, he then looked at her clearly trying to not do anything that made him angry, as he was seeing her here. He then opened his mouth.

“Did not expect a surprise party.” He said a bit cooky, clearly trying to keep his mask on, being here again brought back memories, and seeing her brought both great and bad memories back. " You look great." He added before he started to move over towards the window, sending her a charming smile

As he then went over to the window he looked down over Southside, looking at the streets and just being happy with being, home he then shortly after turned his attention towards, Victoria, “so what’s up?” He asked casually, as nothing had happened, and if it was just a normal Sunday, sending her a light smile.

Even though they both knew it was a lie, this was his way to cope with it, even if it was not healthy bottling his emotions of, but he also knew that it was his own fault to and extend, having put faith in other people, a thing he should have never done. The time had not been great to him, he had aged a bit, since being in prison did more to him, since his need to steal, was not a thing he could do, not that he looked old, and at least he had a few days to steal before returing just to get the need satisifed.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 5:21 pm

Victoria didn't comment on whether he had expected here to be someone or not, because to be frank this wasn't how she had wanted to spent her evening - trying to figure out why he was here now, when he had gotten out or if she actually had to explain anything to him. Victoria didn't owe him anything, and she held chose words from Eris tight to her chest, "thanks," she replied to his compliment. Her hair was no longer painted with pink highlights, she had grown up would some say - others say she had found herself.

"What's up? I don't know, when were doing to let anyone know you were back in Southside?" She wondered pressing her brows a bit confused together, not that it made much of a difference really. Everything that had happened, had happened in the past, and everyone had a year or two in their lives they didn't happily read out loud. Victoria narrowed her eyes together, wondering if he even knew a thing about some of the stuff that had been going on - or if he as a matter of fact had lived underneath a rock all of these years without any information on anything.
Leo

Leo

Humør : "I see. I suppose there is no hiding it from you. No hiding. What a joke! My whole life is hiding."

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 5:40 pm

As she then asked him when he where going to let the people know he was back, he could not help but chuckle. “Have you missed me that much.” He joked before he became some what serious again, “when I had settled in again, have not been back in southside before today, being a wanted criminal who fleet the prison, isn’t something fun I can tell you that much, but no I would when I had checked my apartment, but it seems like it has not been wasted.” He added as he sent her a slight smile and gave it a quick scan. “You seem to have used it a bit more, but yeah.” He added before he turned around, so he was facing her completely.

“I just walked through the streets, an after what I heard southside, and the serpents have changed.” He added as he looked at her leaning his head to the side, “ so just want to hear what there has happened in those two years.” He asked sending her a genuine smile, “I mean don’t tell me nothing has changed, but I want to hear it from you more than any other person.” He added as he sent her a smile.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 6:17 pm

"Yeah, nah, I pretty much forgot you existed," she chuckled a bit more dry, then listening to his little speech on being a wanted criminal. "Darling we are all wanted criminals or running from something around these paths," she pointed out, then looking around when he pointed out she had been using his place. Victoria made small shrug. "Well, needed a place to store these goods, and you weren't using it so," she lashed her arms a bit out before placing her hands on her hips again.

Victoria took a bit of a deeper breath in when he had heard some of the rumors, well just by walking down the street you could see it was improved. Things looked better, people seemed more free than they had ever been before. Realizing by now just how much that had happened. It was crazy. "I'm too sober for every aspect of that story," she chuckled a little bit but it was a serious matter some of the parts of what had happened. The chapter regarding Anthony was a dark twist of Southside's history, and if she had to tell it, she needed at least a beer or two.
Leo

Leo

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 8:37 pm

When she stated they all where criminals he chuckled, not paying attention to her commented on him, not existing. “That might be true, but you know me, I always need to steal.” He stated as he shrugs on his shoulders.

He then listens to her words of storing things, that was a fair point. “Oh yeah, true I mean it is what I mostly used it for myself stolen stuff, when I where not out.” He added as he looked at her, as she then told him that she was too sober, for the story, he looked at her as he leaned his head to the side.

“so what you are saying if I want to catch up with what has happen we are going to have to drink. ?” He asked looking at her, before he then gave a nod. “Okay then it seems like we should do that, since I am general interested in, how it looks and, I mean I have been at my place so, should we go to the bar or do you got a job first.” He then asked looking at her, as he waited for her answer to a question.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 9:21 am

Victoria chose not to act on his words on always needing to steal, he claimed it weakened him not to do so, and who was she to even to and put her mind on what his abilities were and weren't. Victoria narrowed her eyes a little bit, "if I'm going to be able to understand your story, I think I might need a drink or two year - the Sirens Club has open," it was better than taking him back to the serpents. Also, she didn't feel like bringing him back there, it seemed like an era from the past that she didn't really felt like facing.

"No job, I can pick this up later -" she looked around at the stuff, also knowing she could get Landon to swing by and transport it for her. "Ready to go?" She moved towards the door, looking over her shoulder shortly to see if he was ready to head out or not.
Leo

Leo

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 6:34 pm

As she responded to him, he made a shrug, it was probably the best way to get everything out, he was not expecting and excuse, or an explanation for what, happened when he got caught, it was not going to change anything, but he kind of wanted to know, what had happened in southside. The siren club, he was kind of happy it was not the serpent’s bar.

At least for now, he really did not know if he would join them again, even if they had changed getting left to rot, from a group that had said they would protect each other was, not something he felt like dealing with at least not right now. “Sure let´s go.” He said as he started to follow her, not even caring about locking the door he could always unlock it with his abilities with lockpicks for now.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 7:29 am

Victoria headed out from the apartment not really looking back to check if he was with her or not, she knew he was. The first time she looked over her shoulder was when they reached the streets. Then, she started making way towards there The Sirens club were placed, the streets still roaring a bit from the bombs that had exploded just few days ago, but luckily it wasn't the main parts of the city that had taken most damage - sadly you couldn't say the same about the trailer park. And Victoria was furious with Helio and Elijah, but also knew showing up at their footstep would do no good.

Finally, getting in she headed straight towards the bar. Letting her eyes wonder for a second, to see if she knew anyone but the pretty vampire behind the bar who quickly poured her a drink the moment she saw Victoria, then looking towards the other shapeshifter waiting for his order.
Leo

Leo

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 5:29 pm

The city clearly had seen worse days but also better days, he thought as he moved with Victoria clearly letting her take the lead and just following. He knew she lived in the trailer park and a part of him care, still for her and the serpents even after the betrayal it was just, a way for him to live his life trying to hide the truth.

In a sense he was happy, not having returned and Victoria not throwing him under the buss for it. As they to inside, the bar he sat down beside her ordering a glass of the strongest they had. He clearly, need some stuff to make, sure his addiction did not kick back in. He then turned his attention to Victoria, shortly after, as he then asked the question most people would.
“What happened here?”

He knew it was a big question, and he would let her start where, she wanted to after, all he had been gone for two years at this point, and even though it seemed better he also felt like a storm was coming, but hopefully Vic and the serpents would be fine, not that he would not pick them again if it ever came to it, it was still his family even if he did not want them anymore.

Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 9:35 pm

Looking around the streets she understood the question asked, what the hell had happened. "Coyotes," one simple answer. He would remember them, the rival gang to the Serpents. The one group that always sought to best them, but never came close, so they tried to break the serpent ground apart instead, refusing time and time again to just admit defeat. "They took out the trailer park as well, its a bloody mess really, Helio is leader now," Helio's father had been ruthless, but with Jack's return - Jack had send the Coyotes to the scrubs of Southside, back to where the actual lowlife people lived.

"Everyone is fine, but it takes us a step back in building back up the city. A lot has happened around here since last time you were around," Victoria told. Because there was a lot that had happened, both big and small - there was just plenty of stuff that had changed. "Jack became leader when Veronica stepped down, only lasted till someone named Anthony tried to reign over the town. He made it tough to be around here, till the current leaders showed up and took care of the mess," she reported with a small smile. No, Leo didn't need to know that Anthony had killed her, and it had set in motion the new reign. At least pushed the movement.
Leo

Leo

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 9:52 pm

Coyotes, the name still rang a bell for him even after his two years gone, there seemed to be a lot there had happened he thought to himself as he study Victoria’s Body Language he, had known her enough, knowing when she was keeping something from, him same as when she knew he kept things from her. As she told him the rest he knew that, it was only in small bites, what there had happened even Leo knew that, as she told him that there now was two leaders, see that was interesting to think about, and for once he knew why they had not tried to get him, with everything there had happened.

He understood and would forgive them, his eyes then looked at his drink again before he emptied it, and order another one. “An now, how does it look now , and what about you Vic?” He then asked by using that nickname since their childhood, and even if it seemed like he was, trough it the truth remained the same, sometimes the world just moved on.

“ I am not expecting a forgiveness or anything, for not reaching out, when you, left me but I gotta know why did you ?” He then asked as he turned his gaze towards, her “I need to know it wont happen again, if I join the serpents, and then I need a while to sort my stuff out, but I need an answer for that question answer me truthfully, why did you guys leave me.?”

Sidst rettet af Leo Tors Jul 28, 2022 11:43 pm, rettet 1 gang
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 10:00 pm

"What about me?" She wondered and pressed her brows a bit together. "I'm alright, just the usual shit and all," Victoria tried to pull a convincing smile. But sometimes there were just things so heavy it was hard to carry on your shoulders by yourself, even if her brother had been a wonder of help, she didn't want Eric to carry it all for her. She had to sort of some the troubles out, but when did she even begin to get time to do just that? By now, she had built a pile of troubles and chaos, and it just grew bigger and overall, she was afraid someone was going to blow on it and it would crumble down over her.

Victoria turned her head towards him when he shared his part of the story, he felt like she had left him? She licked her lips before clearing her throat, taking a sip of her drink. "I didn't leave you," she added and pointed a finger towards him, "I tried to reach out for you, but it so happens that cops still just aim at most black people they see, especially when they are part of a gang - there was nothing I could have done to get out of there, even if I tried," Victoria explained truthfully, knowing it was up to him if he believed her or not.
Leo

Leo

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 10:15 pm

As she responded to the question he raised his eyebrow, “you know what I mean, what happened to you under this Anthony’s rule, clearly you are keeping something, from me and probably other people, but I would suggest getting it of your chest it’s a lot healthier. “He said as he emptied his drink and order another, the alcohol was finally starting to kick in though the reason, why he talked about him being left, as she told her part of the story he nodded, before he opened his mouth. “So saving your own skin.” He stated, before he emptied the next glass.

“I would have done the same, if I had been in your shoes.” He stated, as far as it came this was him admitting, that his life, was less worth than other serpents or the other way around. “You aint looking for forgiveness that much I know, because there is nothing to forgive, it was the hand you where dealt.” He stated before he looked at her and sent her a smile.

“Cheers, Vic.” He said before he emptied his drink again. “I understand why, it does not change that it did sting, but now that I know the truth, I can move past it and who knows maybe even returned to the gang again, at least when I have sorted something out.” He stated before his attention was on her again, clearly waiting for her to tell, him the story she had kept from him "so Anthony reign, and how you where involved, tell me everything.” He stated ready, to listen to her trough the whole night if it came to it.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 1:22 pm

Victoria held her breath by the further talk about Anthony, it wasn't something she wanted to share with him. For one, he wouldn't and couldn't possibly understand what she had been through in that time. And right now she didn't really feel like stepping into that. It was bad enough that the trailer park had been blown up. So saving your own skin. A dry snort left her, it was that or die. She had chose to live. Even if he said he didn't blame her, she couldn't help but feel like there was some sort of bitterness hiding underneath the surface. But she still lifted her glass and took a sip of her drink.

Once again Anthony was brought up. Along side with returning to the gang. "I cannot invite you in like that anymore, I would've been able to while Jack took over - but its Linus and Francis you need to talk to if you want to come back," she took a sharper breath in. Or she as a fact could invite him back in, but she wasn't sure he was up for it. Leo had escaped the chaos of everything, and since he hadn't returned to their doors she assumed he was conflicted about returning. And if you asked Victoria you couldn't be half a serpent. "Not much to say, he showed up and attacked. Won, and it was join him or pay for not joining him. I didn't join him," she replied making the long story short. Because she wasn't keen on going into further detail.
Leo

Leo

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 12:51 pm

Was he bitter about, it maybe, or at least he had been bitter at first but, for now it really was not about him, he had been on the bring of going back when he first got out of prison, why he had not done it, was simply because of what had happened why he had gotten thrown into jail because Vic and the others decided to save their own skin, maybe the real bitterness, was him just being left by them even if it made sense one, persons life, should not be sacrifice for other people, since they clearly where thrown up against the wall.

His eyes then studied, Victoria as she opened her mouth and started to explain what had happened and that she would not be able to get him back, well that was something he had to prove himself he thought. As he investigated the glass before he emptied it again not commenting on it, why should he.  As his eyes looked towards, her as she explained in short about the Man Anthony. He gave a nod, listening to her short description of it, as he order a new drink.

“So two leaders, that’s new, how do they work together, since well you know being a leader comes with a lot.” He asked clearly wanting, Victoria to talk about it some more, it was a simple question he thought so himself, at least if you asked him when it came to it, he thought it at least would be a simple answer, his tattoo of the serpent was still on his neck, still showing his loyalty to that, gang even if he was for the time being in limbo.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 9:08 pm

Odd enough, it wasn't the first time people had asked her that question. And yes it was rather interesting, but the brothers made it work. It seemed rather clear of they were used to their power dynamic and it shifted at times, but never on a level where she thought the brothers didn't saw eye to eye. Not that she believed they couldn't argue. All siblings fought and argued time to time, and something told her that no one wanted to see Francis and Linus disagree, but also that the wildfire would be strong but short. They didn't seem like the types to be mad at each other for long, at least. "They make it work. They have been in this line of work for some time, I believe that they might be some of the best thing that has happened to Southside in years," Victoria confessed. Maybe she had some sort of blind loyalty towards Linus, but she wasn't completely blind or fooled by anything. "What would you expect if you returned?" Victoria curiously asked, "I mean since you haven't reached out, and most likely wouldn't have if I hadn't happened to be crashing your place?"
Leo

Leo

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 10:07 pm

As she told him short about the brothers, he did not comment on it, he just listened to it, hoping to get and idea about who these guys where. He then took another mouthful of his drink, closing his eyes in as he felt it hit like a truck, as she ended on a note, where it was like they had been the best thing happening. Then again, it made him smile taking Victoria’s words to heart, he trusted her words about southside since their past. As she then seemed to ask him a question he had not seen coming after what, she had told him.

What would he have expected if he returned, to the gang? He took another mouthful, of the drink, as he thought for a second, was this a test, did she want to know if he even cared about the serpents still, maybe but what if it was not a trick. He emptied the next glass and order a new one. Slowly he could feel the booze slowly kick in, as he then turned his attention towards her again, “i… never expected to be able to come back, free from my sins, and the bitterness, but I know that it still is a part of me no matter what I do. I did not come back because I wanted to take my time, seeing if I still could fit in, and it seems like a lot has happened with the serpents, and what would you have wanted of me. Me coming back like nothing had, happened, like all I ever wanted and expected Vic was for people to have my back.” He then ended out on, he knew it was not a real answer, but he also tried to make her understand it was not the serpents, but him and he wanted to be a part of it again by god he did, but he also felt like he had nothing to give to them anymore.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 9:58 pm

Victoria lifted her chin a little bit, listened to what he had to say. "Okay then, but you still have to reach out to Linus and Francis Mccoy on your own," she pointed out and licked her lips a little bit. "And do your research before showing up, even if I'm sure a lowlife like you remember the times we had finer visit from the Phoenix brothers back in the day. It wasn't everyday the overlords of crime came to visit and now is leading our place," she added then downing her next drink as well, signaling to keep them coming. Linus and Francis were famous in the underground for what they did best. "So, talk to them, but wait a few good days perhaps, or give it more thought yourself to figure out if its really what you want. If you have any doubt, now is the time to back out."
Leo

Leo

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score EmptyOns Aug 03, 2022 4:25 pm

As she then pointed out he would still have to talked with them he gave a shrug, maybe it was not his thing, he could always just find something else to do, Maybe the woman he had meet in prison would soon call in her favour, since he owed her one, this was one of the things, he knew he had to sort out, hopefully preferable now, compared to later. His eyes then looked at her, shortly after she had ordered a drink. “the world really has changed, a lot maybe it’s time I adapt to the new world order thing, or maybe I have just gotten too old to learn new tricks.” He mumbled as he took another mouthful of his whisky before he orders a new one.

“So, what’s the score between the serpents and Coyotes Vic.?” He asked as he took the new drink that, came back to them, for at least a moment he could forget everything, and dying to alcohol poisoning was not on the agenda but, maybe who really knew if that would be his end, it was not the worst way to go out anyway, he thought to himself as he looked at his whisky before, he took another mouthful of it. .
Sponsoreret inhold

Even the Score Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Even the Score   Even the Score Empty

Even the Score
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne :: Wolf Howl Alley-
Gå til: