Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Someone You Loved

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Dion

Dion

Antal indlæg : 114

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 1:21 pm

Location | Eve & Dion's house
Date | July 3rd 2022
Time | Midday
Attire | Link
Topic for | @Evelina

Okay, finally Victoria had kicked him out. Dion had been partying a little heavily with the Serpents over the past days, which meant he hadn't been home. Mostly because of the promise to himself that he didn't want to come home drunk, so Victoria had let him stay in her trailer for a couple of days, and even if Dion high on this energy wanted to stay and take just one more night in the city, bar jumping - whatever really, no, she had told him now he needed to get home and talk to Evelina before she would call Cassian on him. He knew Cassian would tell him the same, to talk this out, he had already talked to Cassian about it. It had become more clear to Dion after he had run into Rhea months ago that he wasn't living his life completely how he was meant to, not without tearing himself apart in the process. Maybe it helped a little that he knew how Evelina felt about Ethan, or at least had a theory about it. It made him feel less guilty  - but only a little bit. He couldn't, had never fully understood what Evelina had seen in him, maybe he had just made himself belief he could live this domestic life, he had wanted to do it. And he wanted to be in his daughter's life, but both Vanessa and Evalina deserved better than him.

Finally he came home, realizing quickly the kids weren't there. He could feel Vanessa's aura everywhere when it came down to it, and they weren't home. He assumed Evelina had been worried, he didn't judge her for it, he would be furious with him as well. It wasn't the first time, this happened more and more and Dion partly hated himself for it. Thinking he could control it. But he knew Vanessa was nearby, which make him pull another theory, the kids were at Ethan's while Evelina waited for him. "Hey," he took a sharper breath in once he saw her, and he took his sunglasses off.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 2:14 pm

She had really thought they could get through this. Even after she had unlocked the magic that had been hidden from her, even after she had found out she wasn’t a human as she had thought but was a witch. Even though there would always be lingering feelings toward Ethan, they had both found other people to be with, even if Zoe had broken things off. So she had talked with Ethan, nothing major, other than inviting him over for coffee, letting him see the boy or watching Puzzle while he had been at work. She loved Dion so much, and it hurt her to see him like this. But she had never thought it would end up with him staying away for days, without her being able to contact him, to get him home so they could at least talk about it—as if he had already made a decision for her, without even consulting her if it was what she wanted. And what then, what would happen after?

Nursing her coffee, the only one she could get a day while she was still breastfeeding. Not wanting to over-activate Vanessa, that was already having difficulties with her powers so young, and Evelina could already feel how she could manipulate her emotions. Luckily for her, she didn’t seem so affected by it now that her hormones had started to settle after the pregnancy.
When he entered, she pushed away a couple of tears and turned to look at him. “Hi”, she whispered, giving him a sad smile. “I tried calling you; I was starting to worry you wouldn’t come back”, she whispered, pushing her phone away from her. “Victoria texted me you were coming back, so I had Ethan take the kids”, she explained, looking away. “I’m guessing you don’t want this life anymore?” it hurt just saying it, but she knew it wasn’t like that—he had tried, and she would always cherish that about him, but maybe they had just hoped too much, and now they were paying for it.
Dion

Dion

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 5:19 pm

Her sad smile pained him, and for a moment he wished he could just turn off his aura to not let her sadness be hidden underneath all of this. Dion exhaled a little bit, knowing he had acted irresponsible.  If anything he wasn't proud of his mind and heart acting against each other. I’m guessing you don’t want this life anymore? He pressed his brows together, "what? I didn't say that," he pointed out strongly. Of course it had been on his mind, it had been playing on his mind. "I love you all so much," he walked faster towards her, almost falling down on his knees, grabbing onto her hands, giving them a soft squeeze. "I will, I will keep trying. I can do it," he almost begged for a second change, yet not knowing which of them he tried to convince. There was still a part of him who longed for this, to be loved the way she loved him, but he also knew she deserved so much better. "I'm sorry," Dion shook his head a little looking up into her eyes, "you don't deserve this. Any of this," he took a sharper breath in. Maybe it was what the saying was: even if you loved someone, it didn't mean you were meant to be together in the end.
Evelina

Evelina

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 5:30 pm

She couldn’t even be mad at him because she knew he tried, and even though she also knew she deserved better than sit at home at night, wondering where he was, if he was okay, why he didn’t come home—it wasn’t even a question about if he was faithful or not, it had never been about that. It had just been so excruciating to see him wither away, just to make her happy, forgetting himself in the process.
Eve had to look up, blinking a couple of times, not to let the tears glide down freely. It was the hardest, wasn’t it? Having to let someone go, even though you still loved each other so much. She wanted to keep doing this; there wasn’t a question in her mind that she would love him forever. But she also knew him, and at one point, he would be divided between doing the right thing and doing what he longed to do. Wasn’t it then for her to tell him that she had to let him go?
Don’t apologise, Dion”, she whispered, leaning down and placing her forehead against his “I know you love us, all of us, and don’t for a second doubt if we love you, because we do—I love you so, so much” she couldn’t keep the tears at bay this time, and with closing her eyes she could feel how they slipped through her lashes. Swallowing, she pressed down the lump in her throat. “But you can’t keep living like this, feeling guilty about being who you are; we’ll make it work, I promise, you’ll see Vanessa as much as you want, and my door is always open—[i], but I have to let you go[/i]” it was so hard to say the last words, feeling how they physically hurt when they pressed through her throat and over her tongue.
Dion

Dion

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 5:54 pm

He took a sharper breath in and closed his tear filled eyes, no he never cried. He could count the times he had cried in his life on one hand. Dion licked his lips a little bit, then opening them up again getting up on his feet.  He knew he couldn't keep doing this, no matter how much he wished to sacrifice for it, Dion had to accept that his wasn't for him. This life wasn't for him. And he had to give it up, let it go. It hurt so much he could barely contain the pain he was in. The fear of everything slipping away from him. Even if she said he could always see Vanessa - there was a thought that one day he wouldn't and what would then happen. Dion took a sharper breath in. "So, that is what we are going to do? End this?" He exhaled once again running his hand through his hair. "So what happens next? I pack things and... leave?" Truthfully Dion hadn't been in many relationships not anyone where he ever had felt like this as a aftermath of his emotions. Of course he wanted to see Vanessa, but not in this state of mind, and he knew she wouldn't remember this moment either way, she didn't need to see or feel him like this. So if he was to see her it would be of his own needs, and he could put those aside for the sake of this. He had his party mansion he could return to.
Evelina

Evelina

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 6:05 pm

She dried away her tears as he got up and started to pace around. She didn’t stop him or tell him to sit down. No, she didn’t want to end this, but she had to, for him—clearly, he wasn’t strong enough to say stop, and it was either she put an end to it, or he would end up so exhausted from trying to live to lives—she couldn’t do that to him, she had tried it, and it wasn’t worth it. No matter how much you loved a person.
I–I don’t know”, she whispered truthfully, she wanted to stay here for the boys, but as she looked around, this had been for them, to stay in as a family. Everything he had done to make sure that they would feel at home. It wouldn’t feel the same if he wasn’t here anymore. “But I think, I think we should put it up for sale instead; I don’t, I don’t want to live here if you’re not here anymore” she got up herself, cursing a little under her breath as tears kept gliding down her cheeks. Why did it have to hurt so much? This was far worse than when she had broken up with Garret. She tried to remind herself that it only meant that this had been real, even if it had only lasted a year. It was a year she would never forget.
Dion

Dion

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 6:48 pm

"Or we could save it, call it a vacation house. Then time to time whenever we feel like it we can come over, spend time together - all of us," he suggested. Knowing it sounded very extra and it was, but he would rather have a safe space for them to come if they needed it, call it common ground. The place had far to good memories for him to just sell it. "If you want of course, but where will you go then?" He wondered, not wanting her and the kids to be homeless, knowing they could perhaps stay with Ethan for a while, he had spare rooms and could use the company. "I - I guess I will just go for a walk, if you rather want to pack some things and go to Ethan's, I will come here after pack a few things, " maybe he should call Cassian have him help pack the things make it easier to put down memories and leave. He didn't know how to do this on his own.
Evelina

Evelina

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 7:30 pm

She shrugged. “I might go to my parents for a while,” she said with a sad smile; she knew they had the room, and her mother would love for them to stay there so she could be close to the boys again and, of course, Vanessa. But she hadn’t been around as much after marrying Dion and being on leave from the police.
We can keep it, for us, for staying as a family” even if it weren’t like it once had been, it would be enough. Then he could do as he had always done, and then when he had time, they would find a week to spend together—she would like that, but all of that was something they could do in due time. “Of—of course”, she whispered when he said he would go for a walk. “Yeah, yeah, I’ll do that”, she whispered, placing her arms around herself while watching him leave. It broke her heart not being able to run after him; she wanted to do that but knew she couldn’t.

She packed a few essential things; she had already given the boys enough with them for a few days as she hadn’t been sure how this would have gone. Just before she walked out, she took off her wedding and engagement ring, placing it on the kitchen counter and with tears gliding down her cheeks, she walked back to Ethan’s, only to stop in front of his door, not wanting the kids to see her like this, all broken down.
Dion

Dion

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 4:12 am

There was a part of him that begged her to call for him to stop, to turn around and tell him this was pointless, that they were wrong. But she didn't, instead he reached the door and walked out, managed to close it behind him. Dion could feel his heart break, but he dried off his eyes and went down the little hidden park area he liked to walk these day. He could feel his vision got blurry and how his heart just was stuck in his throat, this pain, no he didn't like that pain. Yet, who could say they weren't surprised it wouldn't end like this, Evelina and him came from two different worlds, and no matter what the difference was to big to make a common ground for more than a few months, as they had. Dion found a bench and let his heavy body fall down on it. He took off his wedding ring and looked at it for a moment, exhaling heavily as he closed the tear-filled eyes. He took his phone out, turned it on, luckily it was still working after he had gotten some wine spilled all over it. A stream of tears landed on the screen, making him look up at the sky for a moment.

Ethan had put down Vanessa for her second nap, and the boys had been watching some good old movies that Ethan had found. Then Puzzle had lifted his head making Ethan aware that there was someone, so he convinced the boys to go play out in the back with Puzzle. Then Ethan turned to walk to his front door and open it. Seeing her stand there all covered in tears, "come here," he pulled Evelina into his embrace and held her close for the moment. "It will be okay," he knew it would, even if it hurt. It would be okay in the end.
Evelina

Evelina

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 1:01 pm

Cassian let out a sigh and tried to call for the fifth time now; Evelina had tried to contact him to see if he knew where Dion was, he had, of course, talked with Victoria and didn’t want to meddle, but somehow, he had ended up in the middle of all this mess.
Hi, sounds like you need me to come over?” he theorised as Dion finally picked up the phone.

She had no idea how long she had been standing there until the door opened. A chocked sob left her as she looked up at the towering man who stepped toward her. The bag in her hand dropped beside her, and she quickly let herself be pulled into Ethan’s embrace. She felt so incredibly safe at that moment that she knew everything would turn out for the better. But even then, she couldn’t stop the tears from coming, nor the sobs leaving her as she just stood there nodding when he told her it would be okay. She knew it would, even though it didn’t feel it right now—right now, no matter how safe she felt, it was like her entire world was coming apart. She wanted nothing more than to run after Dion and tell him they would make it work but again reminded that she couldn’t keep doing this to herself, just as much as Dion couldn’t keep trying to be someone he wasn’t.
Dion

Dion

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 5:14 am

Dion dried his eyes the second Cassian's name showed on the screen, "sometimes I theorize you are a bloody mind reader," he mumbled to himself and took a sharper breath in, trying to get a grip of his emotions and voice as he picked up the phone to answer it. "Well - " he didn't even have any quick humorish comment up in his sleeve to throw out, he was fresh out of them. "Yeah, but only if you have time," he exhaled lowly, convinced the lower he spoke the less upset he sounded, but Dion also knew Cassian wasn't born yesterday and there was no one who knew him better.

Ethan really wished there had been another outcome for Eve and Dion, after all her happiness was very important to him. But at this moment, Ethan wasn't the best one to ask if you wanted anything remotely positive regarding love, still hut over how him and Zoe had ended, even if he had gotten to a point where he accepted it was how it was. It still hurt. And it would hurt for a while. So, he just stood there with her in his arms as long as she needed.
Evelina

Evelina

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved EmptyTirs Jul 12, 2022 9:57 am

Cassian let out a dry chuckle “sadly, not one of my abilities; would save me a lot of trouble if I was,” he said with a soft voice, knowing that this had to be hard for his friend.
I wouldn’t call if I didn’t have time—” between the lines, it was clear that he would always have time for his friend, especially when he needed him. Dion had never really been the type to reach out and ask for anything, so the times when he knew that his friend needed someone, he was always there.
I’ll be there in twenty minutes, okay?” he said, sure he could just teleport himself, but maybe it would be better to come around with a car so that they could store the things in that and then drive back to Dion’s other home. And while he was there, maybe he could check on how Sebastian and Camila were doing. “Don’t do something stupid; I’ll be there as quick as I can”, he added before hanging up, walking over and placing a soft kiss against Daisy’s temple, and then walking to the car so he could drive to Aston.

She had no idea how long she stood there, feeling the comfort of his arms around her; with a soft exhale, she finally got out of his arms and dried off a couple of tears; a small smile formed over her lips “could you maybe help me move some things tomorrow, I can stay with my mother a couple of weeks until I find something else” she whispered, not wanting to barge in on Ethan’s personal space, especially not with two young boys that were in that age where things could get though, and then an infant that was still not sleeping through the night.
Of course, she knew she could ask, but she had never been that forthcoming, now had she. If she had been, they would might not have been standing here at all, and the child sleeping in her bed would have been Ethan’s.
Sponsoreret inhold

Someone You Loved Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Someone You Loved   Someone You Loved Empty

Someone You Loved
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: St. Michael Circus :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: