Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Our Pride

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

Our Pride Empty
IndlægEmne: Our Pride   Our Pride EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 8:18 am

Location | The hidden oasis; Southside
Date | July 10th 2022
Time | Afternoon
Weather | Warm, bright, sunny
Attire | a little bit of everything
Topic for | @Eric x

They had been out here a couple of times, most of all it took her back to the first time she had met Eric. But she liked it whenever the two of them got out here, just them, no one really made their way out here, or she knew Victoria time to time did take a trip out here. She had even thought about inviting Maya and Howie to see the place, because it was magnificent. She jumped in the water, before then chancing into her human shape again, placing her elbows on the edge, "okay okay - I have something I want to show you, but first, turn around," she chuckled a little before pulling herself up from the water again. It was only few days since she had discovered her second animal, or she knew she had chosen it - Noa had just not thought it would be a reality till she by accident had turned into it a few days ago. But she wanted to show it to Eric, looking at him in his lion shape, she had a feeling both him and his inner animal wouldn't mind one bit. So, once he had turned around she turned into her new Barbary lion shape, then launching to jump at him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Eric

Eric

Antal indlæg : 91

Our Pride Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our Pride   Our Pride EmptyTors Jul 07, 2022 1:25 pm

Being out here in the oasis seemed to power Eric. He always felt so much more relaxed and in control when he was out here. For right now, they had been running around, spending some energy doing just about anything they wished to. He had been chasing her which had made her run to the water, jumping in. He himself had stopped, just by the edge, feeling how his claws even stuck out to make sure he didn’t slip off the edge. His lion eyes watched her as she laughed when she resurfaced. It made a pleasured small growl leave him. Pleased to see her so filled with joy. However, a rather unsatisfied groan left the black-maned lion as he was asked to turn around. He did so, blinking slowly, still feeling at so much peace.
He was tackled from behind, which at first made him roar displeased while they rolled around, not thinking it was that fun to roll on the ground, but as they ended somewhere stable, he got a better look at her. He could have sworn his eyes were filled with pulsating hearts. He immediately leaned closer to nuzzle her, showing his appreciation. “When did you get that?” he wondered while he started circling around her to see everything. She looked lovely.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.

Our Pride Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our Pride   Our Pride EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 10:43 pm

He nuzzled her, making her almost chuckle, "not that long ago, I just waited for the right moment to show you," she sat herself down and let him circle around her, not minding him admiring her. Clearly the lioness had added some confidence to her persona, and it wasn't blind to show it off - not around him. Noa didn't remember the moment she had chosen her animal, but maybe it had chosen her. She was a firm believer in the spiritual and there being a reason for everything that happened, at times she was sure she would have been scare Eric away with her beliefs and trust in astrology and the like.  However, he was still here.  "I can only assume you don't mind," she teased a little bit.
Eric

Eric

Our Pride Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our Pride   Our Pride EmptyTors Jul 28, 2022 10:51 am

Eric almost purred from how she mentioned she had waited for the right moment to tell him. It was a nice thought, and he appreciated it a lot, even though he would have loved to know it just when it had happened. But it was a great surprise. “You look amazing,” he told her while he circled her. When she teased him, that he didn’t mind, he snuggled under her right arm, so her arm ended above his back. “I would never,” he said nuzzled all the way up along her neck and above her head. So allured by her, he continued nuzzling her until he lost balance and fell to the ground with a bump, laying under her.
Noa

Noa

Our Pride Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our Pride   Our Pride EmptyTors Jul 28, 2022 11:03 am

He snuggled under her arm, turning her head as her paw now was on top of his head. Letting him nuzzle against her cheek, making her purr by the caress. Then he lost his balance, making her take a step for word standing over him and looked down on him. Noa when lowered her head a little licking his cheek, there was really no worlds to describe how much she loved Eric. “You are a dork you know that right?” She chuckled a little and then jumped over him and sprinted ahead towards the trees. Feeling so blissful by all of this and it was nice to just let go and be happy once in a while, right?
Eric

Eric

Our Pride Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our Pride   Our Pride EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 7:19 pm

Eric closed his eyes as she leaned down and licked his cheek. He opened his eyes again looking at her as she teased him. “But I am your dork,” he said, as cheesy as it sounded. But he believed them to have bonded on such a level that he wasn’t ever going to find anyone that could take the place which she had in his heart. If she ever left, he would lose such a giant piece of his heart. With an elegant jump, she was suddenly gone. Eric rolled around on the ground so he could get back onto his feet and a little clumsily regain balance and sprint after her, without using his powers. There was something so relaxing about hearing them sprint after each other and how the waterfall sounded so close by them. “I’m not done adoring you!” he laughed while he tried to hurry up without letting his ability take over. For anyone else, it could sound like a roar.
Sponsoreret inhold

Our Pride Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our Pride   Our Pride Empty

Our Pride
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Pride and greed
» Pride Night

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det sydlige Southside :: Lake Serpent :: The hidden oasis-
Gå til: