Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

That's your role

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Sol

Sol

Antal indlæg : 34

That's your role - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: That's your role   That's your role - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 7:58 pm

Maybe one day we can visit” even though there wasn’t much for her there, she would instead go to France, there were some beautiful mountains they could see, and if they went there in the winter period, it would be bearable for Jack as well. When he leaned back in his seat, her fingers started playing around in his hair, gently moving strands away from his forehead. She had found out that the less physical touch she gave him throughout these hot summer days, the better. So, she had to do the things that didn’t need a lot of touch from her warm fingers but still be able to show him the affection she felt like giving.

Sol didn’t say anything; she just sat there as Victoria eased her heart and told her the thoughts that she had been too scared to tell anyone else. She wouldn’t be surprised if the mother of hers didn’t already know what was going on behind Victoria’s forehead. Knew exactly what emotions that was flowing through the shapeshifter, but probably hadn’t said anything because it was expected.
Nah it’s okay, I think that we are all a little jealous about other people and the life that they had, especially when it could have been your own, if the circumstances had just been different” Sol said with a small sigh before she drowned her drink another one came in her direction the moment, she put down her glass. “Just remember, that you wouldn’t be you if you had been living another life, and when you think about it, and really think hard, do you wish you could be someone else?” that was always the question that Sol asked herself, and despite everything, she really didn’t want to be anyone else.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

That's your role - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: That's your role   That's your role - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 8:25 pm

"Is it now that I tell you that I have never travelled anywhere?" Jack had never been able to effort travelling, he had never given it much thought either. But he wasn't blind for going out to see the world, there was so much more of it to be explored than just what was in front of him. He had barely placed his feet in Moonlight Falls. "Maybe we could go somewhere some time," he gave her a warmer smile. Because he sure would love to explore something with her.

Victoria took a sharper breath in, one thing was thinking something, another thing was saying the words out loud. Her heart felt at more ease, now that the burden had been lifted from her shoulder. Perhaps it was just the picture of how her life could have been. But like Sol said, when it came down to it. Victoria liked the person that she was, with mess and all, it had made her who she was. "I don't, I wouldn't want to be anyone but the person I am today," she licked her lips a little bit. Knowing a lot of pain and chaos followed that, but there was also a lot of love, adventure and passion to mix it all together into a beautiful hurricane. "I happen to like who I am even if it sometimes happens to be a chaotic mess, I wouldn't change it for the world," if she had wanted to change, she would have been sitting back at Rafael's and played the good little house mouse; sit still and look pretty. No, that life wasn't for her either. She needed the kick and the thrill this life provided for her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

That's your role
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Gågaden-
Gå til: