Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I just want a flask or four of rum, please

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Tamotsu

Tamotsu

Antal indlæg : 38

I just want a flask or four of rum, please Empty
IndlægEmne: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 8:51 pm

I just want a flask or four of rum, please NiKf

Date and time 20/06/2022 21:30
Place The Sirens' Club
Weather A nice chilly summer evening
Attire White bluse, grey jacket and grey pants with fine white leather shoes
Notes 180 tall and small 73 kg, hair is tied in a small low ponytail
Dedicated to @Roman Konstantin

Luckily, this was no ladies’ night. He hated ladies’ night because his tolerance was just on another level. Nothing could really get him drunk, but he always had that smell of alcohol around him. His closest comrades had gotten used to it and almost found it welcoming or relaxing. Maybe that was just because Tamotsu was so relaxed all the time. Lazy some might say. He would disagree with that. He walked normally at least; he didn’t just drag his feet along him. He spoke slowly and with a deep voice.
As he entered The Sirens’ Club his eyes wandered around the guests, just to see if there was someone who he should make sure wouldn’t be bothering him, after all this was a club that supported the Southside Serpents and not the Coyotes, which he was a part of. He eyed a human who sat alone with dark hair. It seemed like he was upset, but not about Tamotsu’s arrival. No, he had had a discussion. Poor boy.
With his eyes turning toward the bar, he walked up there. He placed his forearms along the bar top so the nearest bartender would notice that he wanted to buy something.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 9:30 pm

Outfit

Roman both liked and hated Ladies’ night. He did earn some more money those nights, but the women were sometimes a little annoying and it was also very busy those nights. Roman had noticed there might be some gangs or something in these parts of town, but he didn’t really know for sure. It was just some small things he had heard here and there.
He stood in the bar and tried to calm some men down, who might have gotten in a fight otherwise. He didn’t want to deal with another fight. He had already got some fighters kicked out earlier in the night. When the men were talked down, he walked over to a new customer.
”What can I get you?” He was so ready for this night to be over, but he still had to get through the night and be almost nauseatingly polite, which he was not in the mindset for right now. He tried to not make it too obvious, but it might be clear to an observant person.
Tamotsu

Tamotsu

IndlægEmne: Sv: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please EmptyTors Jul 07, 2022 6:55 pm

Tamotsu looked toward the bartender who had been busy calming some noisy customers down. His eyes lazily and almost drowsily looked up at the bartender as he approached, asking for his order. “A flask of rum. No glasses,” he said, knowing that most often, bartenders would believe it was for a company or something alike, but Tamotsu most often drank from the mouth of the flask.
“It almost seems like you need a flask for yourself,” he grunted a laugh. “When is your shift over, boy?” he wondered thinking that even the outfit of the bartender seemed unprofessional. Luckily, he didn’t really give a shit about people’s identity or how they presented themselves. But this guy right here, he presented himself like a boy, so Tamotsu was going to call him a boy. Maybe it was odd, but it was way easier than guessing with the age and height. Humans had gotten so good at looking older or younger than their rightful age. This man could be in the middle of his tens or in the start of his thirties, and Tamotsu wouldn’t even be able to see the difference.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please EmptyTors Jul 07, 2022 8:07 pm

Roman didn’t think much about him ordering a bottle with no glasses. People around here had weirder things just this night. He looked at him as if deciding what price range, the bottle should be in. Eventually he chose a mid-range priced bottle and put it on the counter. He made a slight shrug with one shoulder.
”I could drink heavily, and tomorrow would still have people annoying the shit out of me.” He squinted his eyes when he called him boy. He was not that much older, was he? Maybe 10-15 years, maybe? Nevertheless, he was too tired to fight about it. Even if he disliked being spoken to like he was a child. He looked at the clock and scratched his temple. ”Another hour.” He sighed and looked longingly at his rum for a moment. ”Enjoy it. Let me know if you need anything else.” He turned around to check if any of the bottles had been emptied and needed to be restocked.
Tamotsu

Tamotsu

IndlægEmne: Sv: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 9:15 pm

Tamotsu laughed a little at how the young boy mentioned how people would still be annoying him the next day. “I feel for you,” he mumbled and took the bottle, making sure it was fully open before he placed it against his lips for a mouthful. A low grumble left the old man, as he heard how long the boy had left of his shift. “I pray for your survival. And if you don’t want to get your ass kicked, I can kick them out for you,” he offered before he took another mouthful.
He laughed a little as he saw how the bartender looked longingly at the rum. “Boy, is there another bartender? I’ll pay you double your hour wage, if you end your shift early and take a drink or 10 with me,” he offered with a smile that grew slowly as his offer went on.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 9:30 pm

Roman looked him over, when he offered to kick them out. He didn’t seem strong enough to do that. But maybe he was mistaken. ”Thanks, but it’ll be okay.” He looked wonderingly at him for a moment. He seemed like a strange dude. Why would you call someone boy, when you weren’t that much older? Nevertheless, he really wanted the break. He looked to the other bartenders, who nodded to him, to give him permission. He only got it, because he had skipped his break earlier, when they were understaffed for a brief period of time.
”Now that you offer.” He removed the kitchen towel from his belt loop and put it by the bar. He moved around and placed himself next to him. ”Thanks man,” he said and reached down for some glasses.
Tamotsu

Tamotsu

IndlægEmne: Sv: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please EmptyTors Jul 14, 2022 9:04 pm

Tamotsu gave him a short nod when he thanked him for the offer but didn’t seem to want him to interfere.
He noticed how the bartenders nodded to each other, and he could see how it seemed like some kind of language between them. He couldn’t follow, but then he accepted the offer about sharing a couple of drinks with him. A short, deep, drunken laughter left him as the bartender got himself comfortable and found them some glasses. He started. “What is it you say in Russia? Salute? Za Zdarovje?” he wondered while he poured, having his eyes mostly on the glasses, but eventually, he looked up, spilling a little, “Whoops,” he laughed of himself before he stopped pouring the glasses. The glasses were quite full. Tamotsu hold alcohol dear, but if it was him spilling, it was a good sign.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 10:07 pm

Roman watched as he started to fill the classes. He already seemed pretty wasted, which was fine with him. He wanted to get to the same place as quickly as possible. It might be tough. Especially while drinking with him. It would just cause this guy to be even more drunk. ”Both work,” he told him. He let out a short laugh when he spilled. He took one of the glasses and carefully transferred it to his mouth, downing the glass fairly quickly. He started to refill his glass. He took a ship of the glass, placing it on the table. ”So, tell me. Why did you ask me to join you?” He was not complaining, he was just curious what he had in mind. There could be many motives behind asking the bartender for a drink. Normally it was because they wanted more than just his drinks, but he didn’t got that vibe here.
Tamotsu

Tamotsu

IndlægEmne: Sv: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 2:19 pm

Alcohol never stayed in Tamotsu’s blood for long, so if he actually wished to be drunk, he had to drink constantly. Anything less would just give him a small hiccup of a drunk state. But it didn’t matter much to him, even though he loved the taste of alcohol. The state he was in might also be the drunkest he could be. Tamotsu chuckled drunkenly, though he didn’t really pull a smile. He shortly glanced at the bartender as he laughed a little because he spilled. Well, what could you do? Nobody was perfect, eh? “Well then, salute, bartender,” he said before he took one of the glasses and drank with the boy next to him. As the boy started to refill his glass, Tamotsu placed his glass next to the boy’s, to tell him to keep pouring. A deep hum left the old man as the bartender asked him for a reason to invite him to drink. He dipped his index finger in the rum before he licked it off. Why did he just do that? He didn’t know why. “Well, boy. Because you look like you needed some after a shift like this,” he mumbled and placed his hand on the bar desk. “And some company can be good for everyone, don’t you think?” he looked toward the boy again. “Please, I’m not going to try and drug you or have sex with you,” he assured the bartender with a short laugh before he took his glass. “To women,” he said and raised his glass for yet another toast.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 2:42 pm

Roman filled the guy’s glass to the brim and took a sip of his own glass. He followed his movements when he stuck his finger into the whiskey and licking it off. He did think he was a little eccentric, but he thought that was kind of interesting. He stood out, which was always a good thing in Roman’s opinion. He didn’t want to spend time with someone, who was almost just a copy of someone else. He shrugged when he mentioned why he had invited him. He took a large sip of the whiskey, feeling it burn it’s way through his body. ”Yeah, I agree.” He scoffed by his next words. If he had been braver, he might have been true to himself and explained he wouldn’t be appalled by being with a man, but he wasn’t brave enough. He raised his glass to cling together with his. ”To women.” He swallowed the last of the drink and started to fill them again. ”I didn’t think you were going to do that,” he said referring to what he had said about drugging him. ”It’s just usually the reason I’m invited for drinks. Sex, that is.” Roman did sometimes feel like he was being used for people in different ways. Sex was probably the biggest part. He was mostly okay with it, because he felt the most fulfilled, when he was of purpose to someone else.
Tamotsu

Tamotsu

IndlægEmne: Sv: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 12:11 pm

Tamotsu downed his drink and sighed as he put his glass down. He laughed lowly as Roman referred back to what he had said about drugging him. His laugh was so calm and deep that some might even be able to fall asleep to it and find it relaxing. “Yea, that is usually the reason. You’re also a handsome man,” he said with a slightly curled smile on his lips. Tamotsu wasn’t attracted to men, but men could be handsome. “You’re used to getting a dame with ya home often?” he mumbled and glanced up at the bartender. It was kind of a private question and was indeed none of Tamotsu’s business, but he was just interested in the young boy’s life situation. After all, Tamotsu’s own situation was that the woman he was the most attracted to was trying to ignore him, because he hadn’t been able to say those three words back to her. Tamotsu had this moral that he wasn’t able to say anything unless he meant it fully. He would always stand by his words. Each and every one of them. He was uncertain that if he told his dame, that he loved her, he one day wouldn’t be able to stand by those words. It was complicated when you were immortal. It was different when you were mortal. You had to live your life to the fullest when you were a mortal being because you never knew when you were going to die. When Tamotsu stood by his words, it also meant that he was very truthful about how he believed that the man who he had asked to join him, was indeed handsome.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 3:38 pm

Maybe it was not so normal, for men to compliment men like he did, but it was not something Roman was used to. Not unless someone wanted to let him know, they were interested in men. So, he was taking his words as a bit confusing. But he decided to just play on the safe side and believe he was into women only. ”I know,” he said and took a swig of the drink. ”Yeah, I don’t miss company,” he told. It was true, he could likely get someone home with him if he wanted. When people got drunk enough, they forgot their inhibitions and threw themselves at pretty much everything. Before coming here, he had agreed to sleep with anyone who was interested, more or less, but now he was finding himself with a standard. He wanted someone who was different and stood out from the rest. Roman was not one to say those three words. He couldn’t remember he had ever said them. Even if it was just words, it was a big deal to say them. They packed a huge emotional punch, and he wouldn’t say them, before he was sure, he actually meant them. And nobody had given him the opportunity to express them yet. Or maybe it was him, who hadn’t let people in. ”Are you from around here?” When there wasn’t sex on the table, literally or figuratively, Roman was finding it hard to know how to act.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I just want a flask or four of rum, please   I just want a flask or four of rum, please Empty

I just want a flask or four of rum, please
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: The sirens club-
Gå til: