Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Me cago en Dios

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ximena

Ximena

Antal indlæg : 30

Me cago en Dios Empty
IndlægEmne: Me cago en Dios   Me cago en Dios EmptySøn Jun 05, 2022 7:34 pm

Dedicated to @Ares

Date | 7th of June 2022
Time | Midday
Weather | Bloody warm
Place | Coyotes bar
Attire | Overalls and a cropped t-shirt

It was a couple of days after the altercation; Mena was working on her truck which was an unusual sight for those that didn’t know the woman. No, the siren had always had a knack for anything with a motor or engine; she loved fiddling around with the small tubes and cylinders, seeing just how much she could do to make a car or motorcycle purr for her. She rolled out from under the car where she had been looking at the exhaustion, the last drive had made it come loose, and as she did, she looked over at the door where she knew Ares was standing; a smile had been on her lips, well, until she saw the state of the boy. “Ares! A la mierda (holy shit), what jhas jhappenet?” she wanted to know as she picked up a cloth to dry off her dirty, oily fingers. Her eyes scanned his face, and with still slightly stained fingers, she grabbed his jaw so she could look at his bruises in a better angel now that he was trying to pull away from her. Then she let go and narrowed her eyes. “Ai you tarado (moron), what dit you do?” no way Helio was going to like this; good for the boy, he wasn’t at home right now.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ares

Ares

Antal indlæg : 6

Me cago en Dios Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Me cago en Dios   Me cago en Dios EmptyOns Jun 08, 2022 6:20 pm

Outfit
________

Had he thought this through? No. Was he going to be in even bigger trouble? Yes. But well some would argue he had deserved the stone thrown in his face, right above his cheek bone. Damn, the serpents weren't fooling around this time, perhaps back before Jack had been in charge. Perhaps he had underestimated the new leadership a bit, and what spirit it brought up in its members.

But as he had returned home again leaning against the door frame just looking at Mena working for a moment. His neck was still sore from the burning he had on his throat from when Francis had grabbed him, even with a smaller healing spell it was still there as a reminder of him to trade more careful. Not that it had helped him a lot. Clearly. His eyes met with Mena's then figured how he must have looked, not that he had seen himself in the mirror yet, otherwise he would have known he had blood running down his cheek, mostly dried out by now. Mena grabbed his chin, trying to get a better look, making him pull a little away not much for it. "Went for a quick trip to the city center, pissed off a few serpents on the way - gotta say they are throwing stones now, for a moment I was thinking Victoria actually would bury me alive," he shook his head a little bit, knowing he perhaps had overstepped a little bit - if you asked him at least. Either way, he was happy his father wasn't home. "Is it bad?" he pulled a small grimace that even managed to sting a little, not that he minded it.
Ximena

Ximena

Me cago en Dios Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Me cago en Dios   Me cago en Dios EmptySøn Jun 12, 2022 7:23 pm

She clicked her tongue as he pulled out of her grip, her arms folded in front of her chest as she took in the damages once; she thought she had found them all. It seemed like a new one had appeared. When he asked if it looked bad, she rolled her eyes; “Usted va a estar en tantos problemas” she shook her head, letting her eyes darted from side to side; she had no idea when Helio would be back, “let’s go, I’m going to see if I can fix you up before your father comes back” she hummed, the r’s rolling over her tongue as she took his arm, and just like he had done last time, she pulled him into the bathroom where she then moved around to find the first aid kid. “So Bictoria drew stones at you?” she had always had so much trouble saying that woman’s name. Still, she couldn’t hide how fun she found it with the smirk that formed over her lips as she pushed him down on the toilet so she could get a better look; then, she started cleaning the blood away before getting to the actual wounds.
Ares

Ares

Me cago en Dios Empty
IndlægEmne: Ares [color=#782b2b]   Me cago en Dios EmptyMan Jun 13, 2022 6:33 am

Mena pulled him into the bathroom, and Ares just looked at her. No, he didn't really need help, but there was something about Ximena helping him that brought some peace to his soul that he longed just a little bit more for, not that she or anyone would get him to admit that out loud. "Yeah, something like that - I think she is practicing her aim and my face happened to look like a perfect target," he mumbled a little bit trying to make the best of it. "They are growing in numbers, there has never been so many people taking on Southside - or there has, but not with this sort of strength. My father isn't going to be happy about it," Ares confessed and let out a smaller sigh. Mena pushed him down sitting on the toilet-seat, very happy that Elijah hadn't left it open - again. Ares liked going out here whenever he just wanted to regroup his thoughts or when he had gotten himself perhaps too tipsy and needed to sit down. Elijah had a terrible habit of leaving the seat open, which had made Ares come for his uncle's throat more than once - by now Elijah had to be doing it just for his own amusement. Then he just let her clean up his wound. "What have you been up to?" He wondered, also just didn't want the silence fall around them.
Ximena

Ximena

Me cago en Dios Empty
IndlægEmne:    Me cago en Dios EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 4:16 pm

Mena couldn’t help but snort when Ares told her what had transpired. His face was the perfect target, now, she knew she shouldn’t, but she couldn’t help but admire the young shapeshifter. It seemed that no matter how much the world threw at her, she came out on top. How could she not admire such bravery and tenacity?
She hummed as an answer to what he told about the growing numbers; of course, they were growing, but this wasn’t Anthony kicking out a leader. These were two brothers that had a massive network that expanded throughout the entire globe. They were fools to think that they had a chance, not that she would ever voice that opinion, but it was still there.
She shrugged when he asked what she had been up to. “A little bit of eberything " she said, knowing it was fairly vague, but she hadn’t done much other than work on cars and a couple of tattoos. “Mostly just jhung arount jhere; I’be been out warning Tomatsu, couldn’t fint Jhatsu got knows where jhe is”, she chuckled as she began to take away the stones that were embedded in his skin. “Ai, dis is bat”, she huffed, leaning a little closer.
Ares

Ares

Me cago en Dios Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Me cago en Dios   Me cago en Dios EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 3:24 pm

He chuckled a little bit listening, Ares never really asked questions to what Tomatsu and Hatsu, were doing. "Hatsu has a thing about arriving on the clock rather than check in and out," he shook his head a little. Ares knew, it a battle came down to life and death, Hatsu would be there, but these stupid poking around games that Ares admitted he himself was a little to fan off. Ares made a grimace when she started to remove some of the stones, "yeah. Don't throw stones at your neighbors, if your own windows are glass, or what ever," he mumbled a little. He hated how they had needed to keep their heads down while Anthony had been taking charge, how Jack had forced them go move to this part of town. Ares was so damn tired of always being the ones losing and backing down, he had enough of that.
Sponsoreret inhold

Me cago en Dios Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Me cago en Dios   Me cago en Dios Empty

Me cago en Dios
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det sydlige Southside :: The abandoned smile :: Fallen Phoenix Street :: Coyote's Bar & motorshop-
Gå til: