Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Be prepared

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Uriel

Uriel

Humør : I'll illuminate your mind
Antal indlæg : 52

Be prepared Empty
IndlægEmne: Be prepared   Be prepared EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 4:33 pm

Be prepared A0c7227c17128cc77c98f3dbc959a8ca

Date 14/06/2022, midday
Place Nightwell fortress
Weather Windy
Dedicated to @Rebekah

Notes 180 cm, 69 kg, has his heart and full memory.

For an archangel to actually reach for the first witch willingly, was a big step. One thing was that Uriel had known in the past that he had to go to her and lose, another thing was when he knew that he had to inform her of the upcoming events. Acacia was about to try and pull everything into pieces. This was why Uriel flew calmly towards Rebekah’s mansion, so she would be able to sense him and know that he was coming. There was nothing threatening about him as of right now. He wasn’t going to make her fear anything. He wasn’t here to fight. When he got close enough, he landed just outside her cadaster. He didn’t even bother calling on her.

She would come.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.
Fag : Intet
Antal indlæg : 176

Be prepared Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Be prepared   Be prepared EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 6:21 pm

Outfit
_____

It had not been quiet, things never really were around here. She made sure of that. Besides people had found her reasons actions rather cruel and perhaps too harsh. Which Rebekah on some level understood, yet she wasn't going to confessed she had no idea what had made her cause to act out like that. Maybe she was just slightly losing it? She shook the thought aside when she felt a change in the weather. Archangels. Rebekah got up from her seat and within a snap of her finger she appeared outside just few meters in front of him. "Uriel, to what do I owe this... pleasure," she gestured towards him with a simple hand movement before crossing her arms, leaning some of her weight towards her right hip, waiting for him to tell him what he was doing here. Archangels rarely showed up like this near her castle without reason.
Uriel

Uriel

Be prepared Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Be prepared   Be prepared EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 6:42 pm

Uriel’s brows raised, a little surprised that Rebekah appeared that quick. He would honestly have thought that she would take her time. “I am sorry to break it to you, but it is not going to be a pleasure for you,” he explained to her. “I think you might want to spare some of your energy from now on,” he told her. His eyes were calmly resting on her. “You remember Acacia?” he wondered, simply to keep her on her toes from the start. “Well, I’m going straight to the point. She got a lot of iron in the fire lately,” he took a sharper breath in. “One of such is that she wants to conquer the whole planet,” he told her, raising a small brow. “Which means, throwing every one of their thrones, going after those who pose the biggest threat to her unless she of course can get them on their side,” he knew how much Rebekah didn’t want to work next to Acacia. “So, I guess you’ll be busy making amends with… Well, everyone,” he said pulling a light smile. She had to consider who she even had true alliances with, and if some of her rivals could be considered alliances in this war. Because that was what was brewing; war.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.

Be prepared Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Be prepared   Be prepared EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 6:52 pm

Rebekah chuckled a little bit and then loosened her grip around her own body, letting her hands fold in front of her. Of course Rebekah had heard about Acacia, this was some fairy from Wonderland who wanted to play a power game that Rebekah was sure the fool hadn't understood what was about yet. "she wants to take over the world?" Rebekah looked beyond tired at this point, only an idiot would try to outmatch ever single one of them here. She had to have some power moves to even go that far. Then again, she also knew everything was possible with the right plan. After all that was how he had made some of the attacks she had done over the years. "Should I be making amends?" She raised her brow, yet also knowing if Acacia searched for people to work with her it would be possible to outmatch her - at least if she got to Antionette- and after that the Jones'. "So, you are warning me against a war, means you obviously need me for the final battle?"
Uriel

Uriel

Be prepared Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Be prepared   Be prepared EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 7:23 pm

Uriel gave her a short nod to make Rebekah know, that the fairy truly wanted to take over the world. He could feel how Rebekah wasn’t taking this seriously. Oh, he had to keep himself at bay, not to get tired of the situation. “You should. Seek out the big families around the world. Addams, Radclyffe, Jones – your own family members,” he told her, knowing the different scenarios. Acacia wasn’t going to stop. She had people from her own world who would support her in the war, and only a few with abilities like Uriel’s would know what kind of abilities they carried. Rebekah needed all the help she could get.
Uriel wasn’t the one who laughed in these situations, but he did. “Sweetheart… It is you who needs everyone else, in the final battle,” he cut it out for her.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Be prepared Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Be prepared   Be prepared EmptySøn Maj 29, 2022 2:40 pm

The Addams weren't the people whom she needed to make peace with, if anything she already had River and Letha on her side, Oscar if he was done with his little emo phase. The Radclyffes were perhaps harder, especially after the whole Adonis situation that had seemed to blow over, but she had to keep the peace in one or the other way. Killian and Kieran would be the hardest, at least as she thought about it, maybe it was the magical arrogance. "Oh please,"  she narrowed her eyes a little bit, then crossing her arms. "Why not let her come for me then? Here you are warning me, I thought you would dance on my grave the first chance you got?" Rebekah raised her brow slightly. If she was the one needing help from the others, then why even bother helping her reach that insight if it wasn't because the others needed her help as well.
Uriel

Uriel

Be prepared Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Be prepared   Be prepared EmptyOns Jun 01, 2022 5:53 pm

Uriel raised his brows as she almost shrugged the topic off as if it was no problem to her. Almost as if she couldn’t care less. It almost humored the archangel; how arrogant she could be. A short chuckle left him as she mentioned how he would be dancing on her grave. “Well, one would believe so, but to be honest with you, I’m just here to warn you, because she will come for you,” he let it sink in for a short second while he licked his lips, “I honestly hate to say this,” he said and gestured his hand to almost stop him from going any further, “But I would rather dance on her grave than yours. You are… Manageable,” he furrowed his brows shortly, “Take that as a compliment,” he told her with a confident smile.
“I’m just telling you this, because I know what will come and if you don’t get your… Rivals in check, this world is going to look so much different, and you would have no word to put into it,” he told her blinking slowly. Such way of blinking was almost a way of telling her that he was comfortable in her company and didn’t feel threatened at all. That could both be a compliment and a sign of disrespect, but to him, it was always a compliment.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Be prepared Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Be prepared   Be prepared EmptyTors Jun 16, 2022 5:39 am

It was true what they said: the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And you had to pick your battles. "Manageable?" she chuckled a bit rolling her eyes, yet knowing just what he meant. Better deal with the devil you knew than the devil you didn't. Around these parts they knew who Rebekah was, what she was capable of, an entire new foe was unpredictable.
"I will keep my rivals in check, if you come to me if something changes - I would very much like to know if the water shifts," she replied folding her hands in front of herself just looking at him. After all, Rebekah could be civilized when she wanted to. And it wasn't like she didn't know just how powerful Archangels could be, she had felt the power close hand in various of ways. "Guess its time to make peace with my daughter," she let out a sigh, she had to inform James, then her oldest son at least. The house of Sinclair had been a strong union once, perhaps she had lost heart since Alec died, even if they hadn't been together, it was still a part of her who had died - turned ice cold.
Uriel

Uriel

Be prepared Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Be prepared   Be prepared EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 1:54 pm

She rolled her eyes at him calling her manageable. He understood why she did it, but also knew that he didn’t have to explain himself. He nodded as she asked to know if there came any updates. He understood very well because it was never that nice to sit and wait for something to happen, and not knowing that it won’t happen, or that it had changed in some way. It seemed like she would take this seriously after all which made the archangel relieved. Having Rebekah informed would certainly come in handy in the future. A smile curled on his lips as she added that she would have to make peace with her daughter. “That sounds like a great plan,” he agreed. “Good luck with that,” he told her. If she had no further questions, he had no more information to give and would take his leave with a great beat of his wings.
___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

Be prepared Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Be prepared   Be prepared Empty

Be prepared
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: The King Quarter centrum :: Nightwell Fortress-
Gå til: