Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Uncover the traces

Go down 
+2
Helio
Francis
6 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Linus
Ledere
Linus

Humør : It wasn't me! Wait, no that, yeah that was me.
Antal indlæg : 95

Uncover the traces - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 20, 2022 5:56 pm

It would be a shame to say that Linus particularly liked water. He didn’t like it when he was in this form, but as a human, he didn’t have much against it. Even considering his powers mainly were evolving around the fire, but he had so much control at this point that he could just make the water a temperature that he liked.
So, when Victoria changed into her snow leopard and dived in, he decided that a change was as good as any. He dived in his form, only to return to human as he was about to hit the water, making a perfect swan dive before resurfacing.
A short gasp left him as he whipped his head to get the hair out of his face before using his hands to make sure that everything was perfectly smoothed down on his scalp. He then turned to look for where Victoria had ended up.

Tears started to glide down her cheeks, and she turned her head and pressed it against the left side of his chest, hearing his heartbeat against her face. A choked sob left her as she hugged him closer, not knowing what else she could do at this very moment. Because all she really wanted to do was kiss him and tell him to stay, and then she remembered Reginald, and suddenly she had no idea what to say or do, so she just ended up not saying anything.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 20, 2022 8:03 pm

Victoria looked over her shoulder as she heard him resurface from the water, turning fully around, the black mermaid-length hair running down over her shoulders, over her skin. Her eyes travelling down then up, while placing her palms against the edge, slowly exhaling as her eyes caught his, when he turned his head to look. "You are such a show off, you know that right?" She chuckled a little, raising her brow just by an inch. Of course he knew, and not that she minded it, it was conversation filling the air so she couldn't find herself starring or let her eyes wander.

The longer he stood here, the more he felt like he was just back here listening to his heart taking all this in. Knowing if he wanted this, he had to fight for it, and the would, he knew that. He knew they both knew that - Francis believed it at least. Especially as she hugged him closer, hearing her sob quietly. Francis exhaled a bit before pulling slowly away, not fully, but just enough for his hands to cup her face, letting his thumbs brush the worst of the tears away, before he then leaned into kiss her. Of course he knew she had someone else, he knew that when he had gotten in his car, when he had gotten here and in this moment, he knew - but he also didn't care.
Linus
Ledere
Linus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 20, 2022 8:32 pm

Linus couldn’t help but give her a boyish grin as she told him that he was a show-off. “Like you would have it any other way”, he winked before turning to see where he had actually ended up. The water was colder than he would have liked, and with little effort, he started raising the temperature. Now was the question, what to do now? He wasn’t a man who cared to sit still very often and be in an oasis or what you would call this; it was nice enough, but it wouldn’t take him more than five minutes, and then he needed something to happen. Maybe that was why he hadn’t been able to start a bigger organisation with his brother before now; at least Southside gave him more than enough to do, so he would never be bored, or, well, at least not for a couple of years.

All the voices that had been telling her to stop and step away disappeared as he cupped her face. And when his lips caught hers, there was nothing left for her to save; her salty tears were mixed in between their lips as her arms moved from his waist to around his neck, pulling him closer. The kiss that had at first been so innocent grew more passionate as she forgot herself and where she was. It was like someone pulled her back into Wonderland, where they had shared their life together. She didn’t want it to end, not even break apart to get air, desperately trying to pull it in through her nose instead.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 20, 2022 9:10 pm

Victoria rolled her eyes gently at him, shaking her head slightly. Then following his eyes around the area. Now, her and Eric had been here so many times that she found it rather familiar. Every time there had been an issue or just a need to escape reality, they had come here, run the entire way past lake serpent to get here. "You know its said that the Lake Serpent and its sea creature was placed around this place to protect the hidden treasures - Eric and I always assumed it was an actual treasure," she chuckled a little bit. Okay there was way more to this place, and Victoria knew about the hidden cave behind the water fall along with an entire tunnel system - but it wasn't like she felt like now was the time to explore it. Victoria lifted herself up on the edge, leaving her feet to be the only thing hitting the water, while she looked back at him. "Want to fly back or?" She wondered, taking the feeling of her hands on the ground was empowering her, one of the perks of her ability and being out in nature. You felt so connected to the truest and most raw parts of yourself.

She didn't stop him, for Francis it was the first victory. Even as her salty tears mixed with the kiss, and the kiss it grew - he felt the fire in him ignite like it hadn't in a long time. It all just sparked, and he kept her closer, didn't want to stop nor for the kiss to end. Francis craved the feeling of the soft skin running against his hands, he let go of one of her cheeks, moving it to her hip and by that pulling her closer towards him. Oh, he wished he could show her just how much he had missed her, but that would wait.
Linus
Ledere
Linus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 6:59 am

He couldn’t help but chuckle a little. Sea creature that guarded a treasure, now wasn’t that the perfect page of any fantasy novel? But he would lie if he said that his curiosity wasn’t peaked, now they could explore, but something told him that they either needed to get out of the water, which meant he needed to walk around naked, something he didn’t really feel like doing. Not that he minded her seeing him without clothes on, but well, sticks tended to poke places you didn’t want them to poke. Especially when you weren’t wearing any clothes.
Yeah, better leave the treasure hunting for another day,” he said with a smirk and then got out of the water so he could change into his form, this time a little less dramatic than before.

It was like a movie played out before it had even begun. She already knew that this was it; they had just sealed their faith because neither of them would be able to let the other go now that their lips had tasted each other again, and it wasn’t just a memory. There would be no going back. Breathing heavily, she pulled away to get some air, pressing her forehead against his cheek. She stood there savouring the moment. “Well, this certainly complicates things”, she whispered, then let out a soft chuckle before she leaned in and kissed him again, not wanting to take the consequences of her actions right now.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 8:11 am

"I will take you up on that offer," she got up standing as he moved closer to the edge, to get out of the water. Once again taking a slightly deeper breath in, letting her eyes drop for just a second, before she as well turned into her eagle form and set off. Flying close to Linus helped her feathers dry fast enough to not make it an issue to fly. Which she appreciated, even though her other shapes wouldn't have minded taking over and get some fresh air. Well, even so, she didn't follow him all the way back to the headquarters, because well the clothing on the roof would be ripped from the transformation - so, she'd rather just drop by her trailer and change into something else. So, she did. Victoria transformed back outside her trailer and went inside to get dressed as fast as she could manage. Keeping her shoes in her hands, she could use her earth bending to skate on the ground back to the serpents, cutting the trip in half of what it usually did. Then putting her shoes back on and walked up towards the door again with a brighter smile on her lips, feeling rather refreshed and almost high from the short trip.

Francis knew some would call him selfish, taking something that wasn't his - not his anymore. But Francis didn't care about the moral of it, because he knew that if he wanted something he had to put in his part of the fight of getting it back. He kept his eyes closed for a moment as her forehead rested against his cheek. Francis didn't let go. He didn't want to. He was sure it complicated things for her, very sure. But then she kissed him, and Francis knew he had done the right thing. So, he kissed her back this time not holding back on how much he had missed her, he didn't hold back on the heat nor the passion that wanted to unfold in this very moment.
Linus
Ledere
Linus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 11:17 am

It didn’t take long before Linus could safely land on the roof of the serpent's headquarters; as soon as he landed, he caught the smell of someone that shouldn’t be here. Or, well, she was welcome to be anywhere, but he was pretty sure that he didn’t have a meeting with her today.
He quickly got into some new clothes and walked down to the bar. “Well, if it isn’t, deputy Fulton,” he said with a smirk and walked over to the woman standing by the bar nursing what looked like a beer that was turning a little stale. “Been waiting long?” Aimee looked up and gave him a slight smirk, pushing her blond hair behind her ear. “We have a problem, Linus,” she said, sighing. Linus pulled down a glass and poured himself a beer. “And that is?” he asked, raising a brow. “Well, if you don’t start keeping your people in line, I’ll have to start arresting them; I can’t keep cutting the boys loose,” she grabbed a couple of peanuts and threw them into her mouth. “Well, you’ll just have to figure something out, but right now, you know things will not be run as smoothly; we are just starting out; things take time,” he said, not wanting to argue right now, even if he knew that she was right, and they needed to her stay here in southside if they wanted a fair chance with getting the Serpents back to their former glory.

Her hands found the back of his neck and pulled him closer, letting herself walk backwards until her backside hit the desk that was in the room; without thinking much of it, she got up on it and pulled him closer now that the angle was more to his advantage than before. Always her being so tiny compared to everyone else. How on earth she had gotten such tall daughters; well, they had a tall father, so maybe that was it.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 12:04 pm

Victoria walked inside, narrowing her eyes a little by the woman by the bar, nursing her drink. Not that Victoria said anything, she just walked up behind the bar as she usually did, mostly also to have glimpse of the conversation. Victoria grabbed a beer herself and took a sip of it. The Serpents at least the original members were getting restless, it was a lot of change with leadership over the past month - so them acting a bit up and being reckless, she didn't blame them for it. "I will talk to them - might help a little, but no promises," she placed her beer down on the counter. After all she had been right hand of the Serpents before, the members still listened to her. She knew it had helped a few of them to see Jack a few weeks ago being healthy and accepted back in the crowd, even if he wasn't going to be the king of the serpents anymore.

He had known something was up the second he saw the car, and the forest had told him just who the guest was. Reginald wanted to say he was surprised, but he also wasn't. Him and Juniper had talked so much about this since they had met Francis back in March, he knew there was a chance that if she got her memories back, that things would change. And Reginald had accepted that. He lived in a world where nothing was easy, but it didn't mean it didn't hurt as he looked through the window and saw her lips pressed against the phoenix. It hurt like hell. And yet he felt selfish if he did put some blame on them, that they couldn't wait. The fury started to boil his blood a bit, and no, he couldn't just stand here and watch. So without further do he took control over one of the roots from one of the many plants inside and used it to wrap itself around Francis neck and pulled him back, lifting him up in the air while Reginald walked inside. First then the phoenix was put down, gasping a little for air. Reginald just looked at him then over at Juniper.
Linus
Ledere
Linus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 12:34 pm

Aimee nodded, letting out a sigh of relief. “Thank you, Victoria, it’s not like I don’t understand that the changes lately have been a lot, but after that stunt that Anthony pulled”, she shook her head “, I’ve been getting a lot of pressure from up top to shut the serpents down for good, and we all know that the police force doesn’t have the strength to keep the streets clean, in my opinion, this is the best way” she took a couple of peanuts and licked her lips as she looked from Linus and Victoria, and a knowing smirk formed over her lips. “Where is Francis? It’s almost weird not having him here trying to get in my pants” she chuckled, and Linus shrugged, not really wanting to share that information with anyone outside Victoria and his brother. “Out and about, as always,” he said in a noncommittal voice, “Want something else, it seems like your beer is getting warm” Aimee looked at it and shook her head. “I better get going but thank you for the talk” she knocked against the bar and then turned to walk out again.

Of course, none of this was right. Juniper knew better, and she knew she should have talked with Reginald before letting Francis kiss her. She should have known better than to let Francis be in the room while she re-entered that part of her life without Reginald being present and knowing what was going on. All of this she knew, but right now, she didn’t care about much else than how it felt to have Francis close.
Then something changed, she felt how he was ripped away, and with big eyes, she saw how one of her plants roots had grabbed around his throat. “Francis!” at first, she was scared that her sister had come back, which was why she completely forgot to help him when she saw Reginald enter. She had never thought she would be scared of Reginald; she had never thought she would ever be capable of hurting someone like that, which was foolish of her to assume. Not knowing what to say, she shook her head, walking over and gently helping Francis “are you okay?” she whispered, letting her eyes scan his neck. “I understand you’re angry, and I know this wasn’t the way it should have been played out” she turned and looked at Reginald; he had just made the answer for this very easy. “But that, that wasn’t the way to do it”, she whispered, rising from where she had been squatting and walking over and pulling off her ring, handing it to him. “I’m sorry”, she said, not knowing what else to say.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 4:27 pm

Anthony had made more damage than Victoria first had thought, but it didn't surprise her. It would take time to repair what had been lost, so she made a small nod to Aimee. And right she was, she knew the police didn't have enough force to actually do much about Southside, otherwise it would have been done ages ago. But it didn't mean they couldn't become a real problem. Victoria shrugged almost in synch with Linus, "we will see you around then," she gave Aimee a short salute as she turned to walk out. Victoria had a theory that Landon and his little friend group had been making a mess of things, like Landon was sweet and all, but once he let go he just needed that thrill and kick as much as all of them. "I will get a hold on Landon, see what the fuck they are up to," she took another sip of her beer, and picked out her phone which was under the counter from earlier when she had been working.

Reginald had never seen Juniper look at him like that; scared. It took him by a surprise. But he also knew within himself that he could have done much worse; he wanted to do much worse. "Yeah," Francis made a small grimace and then got up on his legs, looking at the hunter before him. Well, what had he expected? Reginald didn't say anything at first, had to breath not to let the boil in his veins make him to something even more foolish. "Maybe not -" he took a sharper breath in, holding it there. His eyes moved towards her hands as she removed the ring from her finger and handed it to him. He closed his hand around it, and folded his lips shortly. "So this is it," he mumbled a little and exhaled, nodded. She had made her choice. "Those girls. They are still my girls, and if I find you hurting anyone of them, I will come for you -" he threatened Francis, then took a step back. "I hope you know what you are doing," he truly did hope she had thought about it more than this, but who was he to judge. "I will take my things and go then," he walked to the living room and started gather his stuff before then heading back to his car with a heavy heart, and go. Lucky for him he hadn't stopped paying for the apartment Nigel had made sure he could stay at last summer. For once Francis didn't say anything, he remained quiet and let the hunter accept his defeat.
Linus
Ledere
Linus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 4:56 pm

Linus nodded “yeah, sounds like a good idea”, he said with a small smile; something about it was telling him that it wasn’t the serpents that were the problem, maybe another gang that was stirring the pot, seeing if they could get a bigger piece of the cake? Well, perhaps if they could spin a story, it could give Aimee a bunch of people that she could arrest and with that be able to look through the fingers what the serpents were running around doing. “I’ll just see if I can get a hold of Francis”, he murmured, just because he wanted to believe that the fact that he wasn’t home yet, was because it had gone well, didn’t make the uneasiness leave him just yet. So he found his own phone and dialled the number of his brother.

It was clear how his words hurt because she hadn't thought it through; she had just gone with what her heart had told her. Even though they had always believed they would find one another again, she knew that it would be the end of this time. There would be no second chances, and for a moment, she could feel how a piece of her heart left as Reginald found his things and then walked out the door. Then she turned and looked at Francis. “Please don’t make me regret this”, she whispered, knowing that he wasn’t entirely the same person that had been in wonderland, just like she wasn’t the same woman. But she truly hoped he wouldn’t just play around her like that – but maybe if he did, it served her right because she had just let one of the most amazing men she had ever known walk out the door.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 5:23 pm

She nodded and walked a bit away to call Landon, "Hey what is all this fuss about I hear?" Victoria wondered and pressed her brows a bit together listening to what Landon had to say. "You got to be kidding me," she closed her eyes for a second. Victoria was rather familiar with the people roaming around Southside, and there was another casino further down closer to The abandoned smile. Well, she had went there last year with Rafael to get some information about Tidus' mafia, gotten to know the owner was one of the leaders of a demon gang further down that part of town. Serpents always been fighting with the coyotes. And for sure that hadn't changed just because Anthony had been here, even if no one had heard from them till now. "Just get back here so we can regroup," she sighed and then hung up, looking over to wait till Linus had finished his phone call with Francis.

Francis exhaled a little bit, feeling rather good about Reginald leaving, then he knew he didn't have to start playing dirty to win - even if some would argue that he had been playing dirty to win. "I will do my best to make you not regret it," was the best he could say and the closest to the truth, saying he would try with all his heart and soul, would be a lie, because he knew he could screw up, but he also knew he would do his very best to be worthy. Then his phone rang, it had to be Linus. Francis therefor picked up his phone, "I have to take this, one moment," he took a step back, "he just wants to make sure you haven't beheaded me I assume," he chuckled a little then took the call. "Hello -"
Linus
Ledere
Linus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 12:46 pm

Juniper gave him a small smile as he told her that he would do his best. It wasn’t like she was thinking long term because who knew where they were in a couple of years or even next month. She just didn’t want him leaving right this minute; that was what she meant by making her regret. Because if he was just going to kiss her and then end up not following it up with anything else, well, then she deserved to be alone, she guessed; then she nodded as Francis told her that he needed to take a call, a soft smile formed on her lips when he joked about the beheading. As he answered the brother's call, she used her powers to get the roots to retract, and then she walked into the kitchen, giving Francis the privacy to talk without her listening.

Hi, we have a situation here at southside. Are you okay there?” he asked, looking over his shoulder at Victoria just in the time when he heard that they needed to regroup, “Aimee came by and told us that some of our boys are making trouble, I might think that the Coyotes are at play, so are you done playing love fool husband and on your way back or what?” he asked, knowing it might be a little harsh. Still, well, they had an organisation to run.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 9:26 pm

Francis pressed his brows together, you couldn't get a free few good hours before things were set to go down in this region. "I'm good," he mumbled looking to see just how far or close Juniper was, not because he wanted to keep secrets between them, but old habits rarely died so keeping sure no one listened was just that: a habit. Then he listened to what his brother had to say, the Coyotes, fan-freaking-tastic. A slight dramatic sigh left Francis' lips, to let his brother know that it was a bad time, but it was also a confirming 'I'm on my way'. Because well, despite how much he wanted to stick around Juniper right now, he wasn't going to let his brother deal with the Coyotes by himself. "Miss me so much already?" He however teased firstly, then clearing his throat, "I will be on my way soon," he pointed out. Then hung up, not letting Linus know when really, he just had to trust it was as soon as possible.

He cursed a little to himself, before he placed his phone back in his pocket and went to find Juniper. "There is some trouble with another gang in Southside, I don't know if you've heard about them; The Coyotes. Their leader is starting to peak for weak spots lately, which is incredible annoying," he shook his head a little bit. "But some of my boys might be in trouble or getting in trouble - so I have to go," he gave her a sad smile, perhaps the only one he ever really gave a true sad smile. "Maybe, we can get the girls together - not that they would want to talk to me I reckon, but you can tell them they can bring anyone they'd like if it makes them feel more comfortable. I still haven't seen Ayah yet," he took a sharper breath in, clearly it pained him that he didn't have a better relationship with his daughters.

"Landon says a few of Helio's boys are roaming down town, putting dumpsters on fire, things like that. I know I told them to come back and regroup, but something tells me if Ximena shows up, there is no way Landon and her won't start discussing till Helio shows up," she could feel a small headache by the thought of it come to show, yet, she knew that it would be foolish of Helio's to attack, but this was a new Southside; who really knew what was going on when the entire place was being rebuilt. "Is Francis coming back?" She wondered, tabbing her fingers a little on the counter. She didn't like Landon out there with Helio around. The Coyotes had been so quiet for a time, why suddenly make noise? Why now? "I or we can go down and see what the fuss is about, before Landon says something stupid - or would you rather you and Francis handling it?" Victoria wondered, not minding to go, but if Linus preferred having Francis with him then they could wait. Not that she was a big fan of waiting on a 'be there soon'.
Linus
Ledere
Linus

IndlægEmne: Ximena #6686c9   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 26, 2022 9:51 am

Good”, he huffed with a soft smile on his lips and then hung up; at least it didn’t seem like he was changed; some part of him had feared that his brother would tell him that he couldn’t come because he was now playing house with his little wife. Maybe one day he would understand, but today was not that day.

He turned around, and as Victoria explained that Landon was involved, he let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. That twitchy little siren sure seemed to like getting up Landon’s ass when she could; funny how they always ended up getting it into each other; one could almost be compelled to shout, just fuck and get it over with.
He is, but I’m not taking any chances; let’s get down there before it turns ugly”, he mumbled, unlocking the safe and getting his gun out. Even though he would rather rely on his ability, it wasn’t always the best idea to start throwing around the fire just because you could. So, a gun always seemed to come in handy. Then he grabbed the keys to the fastest car that was in the garage and walked with steady and quick steps to jumping into the Ford GT; he quickly got it started and in gear. No, he wasn’t taking any chances.

Ximena had her hands buried inside of her pockets as she walked between the boys squaring off with Landon and some of the other serpent kids, “What do we jhabe jherre, if it isn’t little Landon, arren’t you a little too close to de boarder kit?” her Spanish accent was heavy in how she pronounced the English words, her tongue ran over her lips as she stepped a little closer, “or are you just looking for trouble?” she hummed taking her hand out to poop his nose.

Juniper turned from washing the dishes as he told her that he had to go; if she were being honest, she wouldn’t mind a few moments alone just to gather her thoughts.
Might also be a good idea just get some time to breathe”, she whispered with a small smile, “and I understand. Will you come by later?” she asked while feeling how the dishwater glided from her fingers down to the oak floorboards, “yeah, I’ll try to call Hope, she might be better at figuring out how we are going to tell the girls this” she let out a small sigh, she also needed to explain that Reginald wasn’t going to disappear. He had as much right to see the girls and be with them as Francis, something she wouldn’t take away from him, especially not when she knew how much family meant to Reginald.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 26, 2022 11:01 am

Victoria gave Linus a nod, before following him out to the car and get going down town. It was a while since she had faced any of the coyotes, Ximena was perhaps the one she heard most about, which was mostly Landon complaining.

Landon let out a sigh then turning around to look at Ximena, shaking his head a little bit before clearing his throat: "well I'm bloody well lookin' at yer, that is always a sign o' barney Rubble, is it not, then, eh?" He lifted a brow at her and scrunched his nose as she poked it, then waving her hand and her out of his face away with his hand, "cop yor 'ands away from me face." Then taking a step back, the other serpents whom he had been out with standing not far behind him, after all you didn't leave anyone behind. "Ximena be nice to the lad," Helio leaned against his bike while looking at the serpents trying to figure out if they should walk away or stand their ground. Now, Helio had been very curious, very much - especially with this new leader ship of the Serpents - and Southside, as it seemed like these two brothers thought. But no, there was no way Helio would let them think they ruled all of Southside as long as he lived. "and great, the calvary is here," he put out his toothpick and stood up watching the car coming closer towards them. Landon didn't move his eyes from Ximena nor Helio for that matter, but he far from liked Helio stepping closer towards him.

Victoria got out of the car rather fast after it stopped, but despite the fact she wanted to stop Helio in getting any closer to Landon, she didn't do anything - not yet, letting Linus get the first word in, despite her eyes locked with Helio for a second before the demon looked at Linus, "well well, nice to see the two of you could drop by - I would offer coffee, but I'm afraid my hospitality is over," he clicked his tongue letting a small snort leave his lips. No he wasn't here for a show down, but he was very much prepared in the case of it.

Francis nodded and let out a small sigh. "I will," he confirmed with a bit of a warmer smile. Call Hope, he could already assume how that call was going to be, after all him and Hope did have some rather intense fights, not that it compared to the fact that he had lighted Mariella on fire - yet, he still hoped she someday would understand he had helped her by doing so, even if it hadn't looked like it. "Take your time, okay?" He walked closer to her, placing a tender kiss against her temple. "I will be back once we've dealt with this issue," he then gave her shoulder a small squeeze before taking his turn to leave. He had places to be after all and the drive alone was long enough to make him frustrated, no matter how much over the speed limit you reached.
Linus
Ledere
Linus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 26, 2022 12:25 pm

Mena didn’t do anything than start laughing as he tried to wave her hand off his face. A smirk formed over the beautiful face as she stood there looking at the fallen angel; when Helio told her to be nice to Landon, she took a step closer and grabbed his chin once again. “I just can’t jhelp it; jhe becomes so cute when jhe is dis feisty”, she hummed before finally letting go and walking to the leader, especially now that it seemed like the youngsters were getting some needed back up.
But Victoria and this Linus fellow came out of the car and looked at the scene that was unfolding in front of their eyes. Linus scoffed as Helio told them that he was out of hospitality, “right then, we’ll be leaving, boys” he nodded toward Landon and the others and then threw his head a little to the side to show them it was now or never. Then he walked between Helio and the boys, and as he looked up, a smile formed on an almost emotionless face.  “Right, just because you think that you might have a shot at getting back Southside, I’ll be very delighted to tell you that it’s not going to happen”, he said as the smile grew, even though there was nothing joyous behind it.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: [color=#296566]   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 26, 2022 1:20 pm

Landon cursed underneath his breath as she grabbed him by the chin again, making a few of the other members take a step closer, but Landon simply did a hand movement to keep them steady. "Thanks babe, do wot Guvnor! Always nice ter know yer appreciate me company," he posed her a fake smile, but one would know that he somewhat did enjoy these small encounters.

Helio didn't really move, nor did his facial expression change, just observing how Linus told the boys they would get going. Helio would want nothing more than for them to just pack their bags and leave, let him have a well deserved shot on this glorious place. Making his grandfather visions come true. Victoria placed a hand on Landon's shoulder, making him back away towards their bikes, whereas Landon stayed, he just kept himself close to the car. Helio raised a brow slightly, just slightly and let out a small chuckle. "That's cute," he clicked his tongue once again, "but I guess we will see about that, won't we." He took a step closer narrowing his eyes a little bit, not minding that the shapeshifter in front of him was a bit taller. Then he looked shortly to Victoria, "tell me how is Jack doing these days dove? It's been weird not seeing him around," his eyes didn't stay on her for long though, as he didn't like to take his eyes nor turn his back on an enemy. "Just shut up and go Helio," he chuckled a little bit then taking a step back. "Why though? Afraid?" He shook his head a, then taking a step in front again only to almost twist his ankle in a smaller hole created in the ground in front of him. "Careful where you step now," she warned slightly making a brighter smile appear on his lips: "Oh you've gotten feisty now huh?"
Linus
Ledere
Linus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 26, 2022 9:35 pm

Now as fun and easy-going the little siren could be, just as feisty and cold, she could become. Especially when it came to Victoria, there was just something about her that rubbed her wrong. Maybe it was the fact that there was the beta aura around her now. Maybe it had been the fact that the little girl had run off to her boyfriend when trouble had occurred, and now she was all back because; her eyes glided toward the newest leader of the Serpents. Oh, she got it, it was because of this man, and that made a wicket smile form over her lips. “sse is getting tiring to listen to, want me to ssut jher up?” Mena hummed, knowing she would be able to by manipulating the sound that was around her, muting her in that way.
Now Helio, how about you get off our turf and it will all be nice and dainty” Linus said with a fake smile, not even acknowledging the siren standing by Helio’s side, she wasn’t a threat, and right now he couldn’t see much of a threat in Helio either.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 26, 2022 11:16 pm

Victoria narrowed her eyes by Ximena, there were sirens that Victoria did appreciate - then there was Pearl, and right now the way Ximena looked at her did only very much remind her of that. Yet, Victoria had never been one to just attack without warning, even though she would love to make a hole right under her feet to make the siren never reach the surface again. Helio did a simple and small movement with his head to show Ximena it was fine. Besides he didn't mind a little spice once in a while. Victoria licked her lips a little, when Linus spoke.

Helio chuckled a little, lifting his brows. "Or what?" Ares walked closer from behind Ximena and Helio, with Isaac by his side. "Well hello doll face, it's been a minute, thought you had left for good like your cuz and brothers, guess not," he chuckled a little bit, trying to get a rise out of Victoria. "Where ya even brother at huh?" He placed his arm shortly around Ximena kissing the side of her head before letting go again. Looking towards his father whom gave him a warning glance, making Ares calm somewhat down.

Not that it helped a lot since his question got answered soon enough by the car parking right next to Linus' making both Francis and Scorpio step out of it an join the rest. "What are you smiling at?" Francis asked looking at Ares still smug smile that went slightly away by the question, Helio took a sharper breath in. "Seems like the whole gang are here, more or less" he looked shortly to Ximena, before looking at Linus and Francis again. Ares eyed Scorpio almost as if he tried to find his way inside the mind of the fire demon. Victoria wished they didn't have to face of Helio and his crew, and perhaps they would just make the choice to leave - because there was no way she was giving up Southside again. "We want the siren's club back," Helio tried to come up with a deal, when Jack had hunted them to the back of Southside they had lost their club back. It wasn't like people travelled to the Coyotes part of Southside without having to. "We just want our cut," Francis huffed a little bit finding it all rather amusing and at the same time it really wasn't, however he did also understand the importance of not being the one to throw the first punch. "And we would like you to get on your little bikes and drive away before you start something you don't know how to end," Francis replied, "so as I'm pretty sure my brother already said once; get going."
Linus
Ledere
Linus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 11:41 am

As Helio looked at her, a smile formed on Mena’s lips, and as she looked back at Linus and Victoria, there wasn’t the anger or malice to find as there had been just a moment ago. The smile only grew as she heard Ares's voice behind her. Turning, she almost squealed in joy and jumped up, kissing him on his cheek as he placed his lips against her temple. Then she moved away from the crowd that was forming, especially when another car came to the scene, and both Francis and Scorpio stepped outside of the car and walked up to stand beside Victoria and Linus. Now there wasn’t much need for her, so her eyes scanned the area and saw how Landon was leaning against one of the cars; with a sneaky smirk, she walked backwards and then found her way over to him, letting her finger poke his cheek when she came close enough.

Linus sighed a little as it seemed like things were getting heated and not in the way that he would have liked. If he was being honest, he had just wanted things to resolve peacefully, and the Coyotes would have fucked off.
Right, how about you take that offer and shove it up where the sun don’t shine? We are not giving you anything if you aren’t bringing something to the table, is that understood? And right now, it would seem like we hold all the cards, so” he took a step closer to Helio, “what do you have to offer, instead of stupid and pointless threats?” he asked, raising a brow.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 8:28 pm

Landon let out a small sigh as Ximena snuck up to him again, poking his face once again. "Yer can't just leave me boat race alone can yer?" He spoke with a lower voice grabbing her wrist while raising one of his eyebrows. Why did they always end up acting like some old married couple who had been on each other. Victoria turned her head slightly rolling her eyes at the two, before keeping her eyes on the more important matter being Helio and Ares. Or as well Scorpio and Isaac knowing from Jack just how the two always ran into a fight at the academy.

Helio chuckled a little bit as Linus stepped closer towards him, keeping his eyes locked with the shapeshifter. "Oh my threats are far from pointless," the smug smile lifted on his lips. "I want my club back, and I'm going to get it - not you and your little party is going to stop me," he replied back with a still calm and collected voice. "So how about you guys think of this as my offer, you give me my bar back, and we won't let night terrors haunt you guys out of town," he could do easily with starting overloading their minds, even though he knew Victoria would be able to stop him, but she couldn't possibly help everyone at once. So, who would be the first one whose mind she would try save? He had his theories. "Oh that's a good one, it's been a while," Ares chuckled clearly liking the idea of travelling into a few minds to cause night terrors.

Francis let his lips curl up into a bigger smile, "I must give it to you, you stubborn little shit aren't ya? Francis took a step further towards Helio, making Ares step up further next to his father. "Your threats and tricks might have worked in the past, but its not going to change anything, so go now, before I lose my temper."
Linus
Ledere
Linus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 7:04 pm

Mena shook her head with a childish smile spreading over her lips. “Nope”, she hummed and then leaned against the car while she watched how it unfolded. Now, she wasn’t one to keep herself out of a fight; if need be, she could be deadly in her own way. But she also knew that there was more than enough to speak for their case, and when it came down to it, she had never understood why Helio hadn’t just found another place he could put down roots. There were so many beautiful places in this world, places that would be right for the taking. But he had never abandoned his hopes for taking over southside. But when it all came down to it, she would never betray his trust, always be by his side, even if what he did was something she often thought as foolish.

You know, for someone that has so much in his mouth, you don’t really seem to have anything to back it up with, maybe you should think about whom you are dealing with and what kind of backland they might have – do you really think we are so stupid we haven’t warded ourselves against your petty tricks?” Linus clicked his tongue and then shook his head; this was starting to get tedious. “Do as my brother say, get out of our turf, and nobody will get burned?” he said as his arm caught on fire.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 9:02 pm

Landon turned his head towards the heated situation, how Helio kept trying to push, but not ending up one step further. It made him press his brows together, wondering what he was trying to gain out of it. He was tempted to ask Ximena, but also knew rather well she wouldn't tell him, it wasn't even sure she knew. "Yer should right convince 'elio ter back off, these lads ain't some bloke yer should mess wiv. Trust me on that Mena," he looked towards Ximena.

Helio looked towards the Phoenix brothers, perhaps it was arrogant of him to stand here with demands on something that he hadn't had his hands on for many years. "I see, someone has been spilling tea about us, huh -" his eyes shortly moved towards Victoria knowing she was the only one of them, despite perhaps Landon who would know something about them. But with Elijah's ability to known other people's abilities, he knew it had been Victoria who had known a bit more than she should. Most likely still did. Which was dangerous. But as Linus' arm caught fire, Helio's eyes redirected towards him once again. "Children please, I leave you alone for one second and its like world war three is about to break loose," the other demon appeared out of nowhere, able to make himself completely invisible without any sign of trace made him rather unpredictable. Helio didn't take his eyes off Linus, but noticed his brother's voice everywhere. This made Francis step a little to the side, but only to approach the other demon. "Xi, come on - we are leaving,"Helio then spoke not wanting to cause more of a scene than he already had.

However so, one would think that Helio would be the brother who was out to fight and think afterwards, but the true colors showed as Elijah clenched his fist and let it collide with Francis' jaw, making Francis head turn to the side. Now, this was possibly the most stupid move one could make, and the phoenix spit some blood on the ground. "Okay," he clicked his tongue still tasting the blood on the tip of his tongue, lifting his hand to nurse his own jaw for a moment. "You have one second to vanish again -" he kept his eyes locked dangerously at the demon. Helio let out a sigh, fucking hell Elijah. Elijah however did stare a bit at the shapeshifter, whom didn't seem to bothered by the hit, making him take a step back then use his powers again so no one could see him.  "I guess we will be going now, sleep with a light on, you never know who might be visiting while you try to catch a good nights sleep," he looked at Linus then over at Victoria gave her a little wink, before moving his eyes towards Ximena, "it's now X."
Linus
Ledere
Linus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 29, 2022 5:54 am

Mena started picking at some dead skin by her fingernail, raising it to her teeth to see if she was able to nibble it off. She looked toward Landon and snorted, almost to tell him that she didn’t have that kind of pull; even if she agreed with him, it was time to get moving, just as she thought that the last of the people she had expected to show up, did. She rolled her eyes with a small sigh, especially since it didn’t seem like Elijah was here to deescalate the situation; she had an inkling that he might make matters worse.
She looked up as Helio told her they were leaving, not that she got up from the hood of the car; just like that, they were leaving? She could hardly believe it. And just as she was about to get up as Elijah decided to let his fist collide with Francis's jaw, her eyes widened and then looked from Francis to Elijah before ending up looking at Helio.

Linus felt how the flames got bigger and brighter, especially as the idiot decided he would try to hit his brother. Not that any of them did anything; sometimes, there was power in not hitting back. Instead, he turned his eyes to Helio “consider that to be our official no on you getting that bar back”, he said with a smirk, then saw how the siren quickly jumped up and skipped to Helio so they all could leave.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uncover the traces   Uncover the traces - Page 2 Empty

Uncover the traces
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: