Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Dancing in a daydream

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Jasper

Jasper

Antal indlæg : 68

Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 11:02 am

He looked at her, ever so innocently as she said his name, not knowing he might have pushed a boundary. He furrowed his brows as she formed a sentence. Making her think all sorts of things. It was almost as if everything was being winded back. He suddenly seemed to see how his words could lead her to think all sorts of things. God, he felt awful, now knowing how he might have played on her feelings, though, the things he had said had been quite true, at least on a friendly perspective. He had after all never really been thinking in the other direction. He raised his brows as she continued. “Fabulous,” he said with a wide smile and maybe a little too excited about her trying to find an opening in London. He gave her a wink before he continued to eat a little, though it didn’t take long. He was too curious about whether or not his theory was correct. After emptying his spoon in his mouth, he let it bounce a little in his hand. “What did I make you think?” he asked as he had swallowed his food and glanced over at her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Taneisha

Taneisha

Antal indlæg : 41

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 12:31 pm

You’re an ass; you know that” she licked her spoon and pointed it towards him with narrowed eyes. “Just you worry about yourself, boy; I’m not telling you squad”, she said with a smirk before turning back to eat the rest on her plate; she pushed it away and made a small satisfied sound as she closed her eyes for a moment. “That was nice; thank you for dinner”, she said and opened her eyes again, giving him a brilliant smile before she took her glass and sipped some of the wine. She looked towards him to see if he was done before getting up from the table and started taking her plate and utensils and walking into the kitchen to wash them up and put them in the dishwasher. “Would you mind if I took a shower?” she asked, looking up “after a three-hour flight, I feel rather – sweaty”, she explained as her tongue mindlessly glided over her lips while waiting for his answer.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 12:45 pm

Jasper pulled a teasing smile. “It’s my specialty,” he assured her before he pressed his lip together, unsatisfied with how she didn’t want to share what she had been thinking. It could be fun or well, it depended. She finished a moment before him, and he nodded as she thanked him for dinner, chewing a little more on the mouthful he was in the middle of. Eventually, she got up and made sure she had cleaned up after herself. He turned his head over his shoulder as she asked him something. He let his arm get on top of the backrest, so it was easier to look at her while replying. “Go ahead. You smell so bad I can smell you from in here,” he joked with a smug smile, “Can you find it, or do you want me to show it to you?” he wondered.
Taneisha

Taneisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 12:58 pm

The comment about how she smelled earned him a gesture involving showing her hand with only the index finger pointing towards him. “Dickhead”, she said with a wink before turning and walking towards her bags. “I’ll be fine; I’m sure you don’t have anything embarrassing that I can find while snooping around!” she called over her shoulder as a mischievous smile spread over her lips. If he were going to be like that, she would just use this opportunity to look around and see what he had gathered in the very sparse hours he had actually been in the house. There could only be so little that he had actually managed to get into the house. It wouldn’t even surprise her if he had bought it with everything already in it or used money to pay someone going out and buying all the things that one needed when they moved into a house.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 1:11 pm

Jasper laughed a little before he turned back to his plate, as she walked to her bags. Taneisha assured him that she would be alright, but as she mentioned something embarrassing, she might be able to find. The gears behind his forehead started turning, afraid that there might be something she could find. When he figured there might be something he turned his head in the direction of where the toilet was, without being able to even see the toilet. If he ran towards her, she would certainly know that there was something, and it would make her want to snoop even more. So maybe he just had to stay seated?

Of course, Jasper had whatever one would need in a fancy home. There had made a shelf next to the toilet for lady products. He of course had more than enough towels, toilet paper and a very lonely toothbrush and toothpaste. Shaving gear for every part of the body, toothpicks, soap, chemicals for cleaning, laundry basket and of course a neatly hidden unopened box of protection. One never knew, did they?
Jasper finished his meal and cleaned everything up, unless it was things that was going to be saved for another day, then he would save it in neat boxes.
Taneisha

Taneisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 2:01 pm

It didn’t take a genius to figure out where there was a guestroom, nor did it take her long to find the bathroom where she eyed the many products. Of course, he had made sure that he could even accommodate female visitors. It made her wonder, was he the type to bring someone home a lot since he had made sure that it was available?
After she was done taking a shower, she was standing by the sink and looking a little overwhelmed at the many products, neatly wrapped in a dark green towel she took something down and looked at it before putting it back up. Walking closer her eyes scanned the many options, until she eyed something in the back, a smirk formed over her lips, but it wasn’t more than a note made in the back of her head before she decided against it and walked out of the bathroom.
Who in their right mind has so many things in their bathroom?” she called as she walked back to the kitchen, not really minding the fact that she wasn’t wearing much else than her towel dress. Looking for her glass of wine.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 4:32 pm

Jasper looked up from the dishwasher that he closed and started. “What are you talking about?” he wondered and was about to walk towards her, hoping she would show him what she meant. “I don't have many thi-” Is speech was interrupted by a collision between the two. He hadn’t even heard that she had been approaching. He was quick to pull his hands up to make sure to grab her arms if she about to lose her balance. It would be such a shame if she fell and hit herself on something.
Taneisha

Taneisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 5:10 pm

That sound that one makes when walking into someone and all air was knocked out of you. It was never pretty, and this wasn’t an exception. Taneisha tried to hold on to Jasper so that she wouldn’t fall, but it ended up with him grabbing that side she had tugged the towel in so as not to make it slip off her. It all happened so fast that, at first, she wasn’t even sure how it had happened at all. But as the air in the room glided over her now very naked body, she grabbed his shoulder and in an attempt for him not to see, she pressed her front against him, letting her head move just in front of his. “So this is how you do it? Tell a girl she smells, get her to take a bath, let her snoop around so she finds out that you are sure to be ready in any situation, and then you take off all her clothes?” she said with a smirk and raised a brow, trying to rack her brain with how she should get her somewhat covered without him seeing anything.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 5:35 pm

Everything went incredibly fast, and before he knew of it, she stood utterly naked in front of him, and even though it was a simple glimpse, he believed that he had seen most things, or maybe he was just very good at catching details quickly. Scars, plenty of them, one of them quite long and seemed to go towards her back. His eyes corrected themselves backup to Taneisha as she pressed herself against him. Their noses almost touching each other. He could see the details in her eyes much clearer now. Spots, sparks, streaks transitions from one shade to another. They were much more than just dark brown. His eyes widened as she started accusing him of luring women in. He noticed how her lips had pulled a smirk. “I’m glad you noticed that I’m ready for any situation, but this situation wasn’t one of the things I have remedies for,” he explained. He didn’t have any clothing made for females. Of course, he had t-shirts, shirts and probably some loose pants that she could borrow, but he wasn’t prepared like the things she mentioned without mentioning. His hands found her ribcage. Warm and soft. “How did you get that?” he wondered, letting his fingers on her left side find the trace of the long scar.
Taneisha

Taneisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 5:58 pm

She pressed her brows together and clicked her tongue. “Disappointing, the man that has everything, hadn’t seen this coming?” she shook her head in a mock disappointment, and her tongue glided over her lips. But then his eyes caught hers, and it was like everything around them disappeared for a moment. Almost as a certain kind of blindness set in, everything around them faded into something that wasn’t as distinguished as his eyes. The bridge of his nose and the shape were so unique from others. She had always liked how his facial features were so defined—one of the things being the defined cupid’s bow, his beautiful soft-looking lips.
As his hands found her ribcage, she lifted her arm and looked down at the scar that he was referring to. “Well”, she licked her lips and let her hand find his shoulder again. “I was on a mission and needed to get through a metal wired fence, I couldn’t squeeze through, but I was short on time, so I had to pull my body through it, which earned my a very long and nasty scar, and well” she shrugged “Sometimes you have the energy and the time to heal it probably, then there are times where you just have to live with the consequences of your actions” she licked her lips “your hand a very warm” she commented, not really knowing what else to say right now.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 6:28 pm

He chuckled a little as she mentioned that he hadn’t seen this very moment coming. “No, I had not expected you to stand fully naked – especially not this close,” he explained.
She looked at the scar, and he made sure his eyes didn’t follow down along her body. He knew what he was referring to and didn’t have to see it again unless she surely wanted to show details. “Interesting,” he said, thinking about why she hadn’t transformed into her fairy shape, but maybe she had, after all, there were still some size left in the small beings. He wanted to  tell her that he envied her scars, since he was less likely to get scars from the great healing and tougher skin, but he knew very well how some demons carried great scars.
Once again, his eyes blinked in surprise as she spoke about his hand, “I’m sorry,” he then said a little more collected and removed his hand. “Wine, yes?” he said with a slightly raised eyebrow before he quickly stepped away and turned around to give her some privacy while he found the bottle and filled their glasses.
Taneisha

Taneisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 6:45 pm

Are you, though?” she asked, lifting her brow. “Seeing with your hands”, she clicked her tongue and then nodded when he asked if she wanted wine. As he stepped away, she was quick to take the towel and wrap it around her again. “I’ll just go and put some clothes on, so this won’t happen again”, she announced before turning around and then walked toward the guest room. With a soft sigh, she scratched her eyebrow and shook her head as she stepped into the room that she had been offered to stay in.
She quickly found some clothes, even if it was just a pair of slacks and a loose t-shirt. Not really caring about putting a bra on, being one of the lucky ones that didn’t have the body type where it was needed to feel comfortable.
She made sure to hang up her towel before putting her hair into a messy bun and stepping into the kitchen again. “So, what are your plans for the next couple of days,” she asked, taking the glass of wine he had made for her.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 11:09 am

His brows stayed raised as she questioned him and then hinted at his hands. He shook his head a little. “Now you’re just making things up behind that pretty forehead of yours,” he told her with a little laugh before he left her.
When she mentioned that she would get dressed, he folded her lips for a second, “Yeah, would be a shame if it did,” he said, though there was something, right behind his ribs that made a tiny little painful knot. Not wanting to deal with it he let his knuckles run a little over the top area of the knot hoping it would ease it a little.
While she had gotten dressed, he needed to fill his glass up again, since he had thrown the bottom up. Cursed system that made one almost unable to get under some kind of influence. Well, of course, there was that odd laboratory that specialized in medicine for supernatural creatures. He was certain at someone was making sure that the drugs they made were being altered somewhere thirdhand so they could be used as euphoric drugs for supernatural species – and probably kill those who were closer to humans. Interesting thoughts.
With the filled glasses, he handed her hers when she reentered the room, this time dressed, looking very much like she actually lived there. Good. “Sob over that,” he gestured to the box she had brought before he scoffed of himself, “Find a better place to work,” he suggested, “Explore the place I’ve settled at,” he said, “The latter you might want to join?” he offered raising a brow along with his glass for a toast.
Taneisha

Taneisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 1:26 pm

At first, she didn’t understand what he meant with the sobbing part; then, her eyes followed where he had gestured and understood immediately. Made a mental note that she might not want to be in the house for that unless he needed her to be.
Taneisha nodded thoughtfully when he explained that he would find a better place to work. She wasn’t sure how successful he would be, didn’t almost every job suck? Because as soon as it was work, it took away the fun. Unless he could find a place where he got paid to do something he didn’t see as a job, now that would be the dream, wouldn’t it? Before he came to the part where he asked if she wanted to explore the place he had decided to settle down, she had already thrown back half of the wine. “Sure, sounds fun” she nodded, letting her tongue glide over her lips as her dark eyes caught his and she gave him a soft smile. Her hand found his upper arm and gave it a slight squeeze. “I know nothing can replace Meatball, but we could go to an animal shelter and see if you could get a new friend?” she asked before taking her hand away again.  
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 3:24 pm

He smiled a crooked smile at her as she said it sounded fun to explore the area. His eyes got distracted for a second as she licked her lips. With a turn of his head, he looked at how she squeezed his arm, listening for a moment before he looked up. “Are you certain you can live with a cat here? It’s not going to bother you with hairs, hairballs, oopsie daisies, and possibly ruined furniture?” Well, everything was on his bill, even if it was her bed, clothing, or something like that. “In that case, we can do that,” he said with a soft smile before he took another sip of his wine. He licked his lips after the sip before he reached out to take her hand and with it gestured for her to do a slow twirl. “You look homey,” he said, meant as a compliment.
Taneisha

Taneisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 5:52 pm

She raised her brow as he asked if she was certain she could live with a cat here. “I haven’t decided whether or not I’ll live here”, she pointed out, drowning the last of the wine, almost dancing around him towards the empty bottle of wine. “Do you have another?” she asked, licking her lips “and to answer your question, I have no problems with cats, I even babysit Meatballs a couple of times, remember – and given this is your house, and your furniture, then no, I can withstand the inconvenience that comes along with the hairs” she said with a soft smile then laughing as he told her that she looked homey, looking down at her clothes she shrugged “Sorry it’s not sexier, but thanks” she joked giving him a big smile reaching out the hand with her empty wine glass.  
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 6:34 pm

Jasper folded his lips together as she mentioned that she hadn’t decided whether or not she wanted to live there. As she danced around him, he let his eyes fall down to his feet. Maybe he had been a little caught in the sweet thought about not living alone. He looked over his shoulder, turning a little as she asked for another bottle. “Yeah, let me get it,” he said, before he downed the rest of his. He turned fully towards her as she replied to the situation about cats. He chuckled a little as she reminded him that she had baby sitted Meatballs. It was something different to live with one. He started finding the new bottle, which had also been standing in a cool place, “Cool, great. Then I know what to expect – if you move in,” he said, making it quite clear that he remembered she hadn’t agreed to live there yet.
He shook his head a little as she excused herself. He opened the wine and started pouring in the glass she reached out to him. “You look sexy enough in that,” he replied. First, when he had tipped the flask back up, from filling her glass, he turned away and started filling his own. Widening his eyes of himself, not believing what he had just said. Had she drugged him while he had been looking away or was this wine just doing things? He turned the flask to look at the label.
Taneisha

Taneisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 7:06 pm

Cool, great
She was just about to say that he sounded depressed that she hadn’t said yes right away. Then he told her that she looked sexy enough. What did that even mean? The smile disappeared as her eyes started to narrow. She was looking at his back as he stood there looking at the label. Taking one step, then another and then before long, she was standing behind him, her hands found the counter trapping him in between her arms for a moment. “Do you really want me to move in with you, that bad?” she asked softly, even though he was much taller than her, almost twenty centimetres to be exact; she pressed herself up on the balls of her feet, so her voice was a whisper in his ear.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 7:20 pm

No, he hadn’t heard her coming closer and being completely occupied with the label he hadn’t even seen her hands snaking in. Trapping him. Then there was her voice. His shoulders tensed for a moment, almost forgetting to listen to what she said. The short movement made him spill some wine on the counter. His heart started hammering. Darn lord, this was some bullshit. He put the flask and his own glass down before he would make any more messes and slowly turned around – oh dear lord she was so close. He let his hands find hers and swallowed a lump in his throat. He picked her hands up and pressed her a little backwards to get a little more space so he could breathe without it being too intimate. “It… It would be much less lonely,” he replied with a more sober thought process. If it seemed like she had her own balance, he would let go of her hands, pat her once on the shoulder before he would turn a little to grab his glass of wine and try to escape the very intimate moment while taking a bigger sip of his wine.
Taneisha

Taneisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 7:34 pm

Oh, she liked this; she liked this side of him very much. The ever so collected Jasper was getting awkward; now the question was just, how far could she take it before he told her no?
Much less lonely”, she repeated his words in a mumble as he got out of her grip, and she took a couple of steps back to give him his space first.
Letting him step away from the counter, she followed him. “Oh, what is this, Jasper?” she almost purred as a cat almost guided him towards the sofa “getting all awkward on me, where is the normally tough and collected Jasper gone?” then she could push him down into it. Grabbing his glass, she put it on the coffee table and then got on his lap, her knees on either side of his legs. “Tell me to get off”, she said with a teasing smirk as she looked into his eyes, being just as close as they had been when he had accidentally pulled off her towel.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 7:58 pm

He was allowed to leave, but it didn’t take long before she started mocking him. His eyes widened while he had his back to her. He took a greater breath in as she guided him towards the sofa. What the hell was going on? He was just about to tell her to shut the hell up when she pushed him into the couch. Almost like pushing the astral being out of the body, she managed to push the thought about telling her to shut up out of him. He got speechless as she took his glass and put it away. His jaw dropped almost invisibly little as she sat down on top of his lap. He almost pulled his arms away from her, because he knew that the natural position wasn’t from a friendly box. His heart had picked up a pace that he couldn’t follow anymore. “I- Taneisha,” he tried to formulate a sentence but shook his head a little of himself. There was a small smile on his lips, but it was only because he thought it was odd that he got this awkward. He licked his lips for a moment, “Tanny, please. This is no fun,” he told her in a slightly more sober tone, though there was still a small smile from how ridiculous he felt.
Taneisha

Taneisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 8:08 pm

Yes?” she whispered almost breathlessly as he said her name. How just the tone and how he managed to let her name roll on his tongue. But then he told her please, and not in a manner that told her to continue. It wasn’t fun. It was like someone poured ice-cold water over her. What on earth was she doing? Her eyes widened, and she looked at him. “Oh, oh, god, I’m so sorry, Jasper,” she said with a small smile and got off his lap as quickly as she could without hurting him in the process. She didn’t even give herself the option to sit on the same couch as him, as she took her glass and sat in one of the armchairs instead. Not that it made her feel any more at ease. She drowned the rest of her wine. “I think I should go to bed. Clearly, all of this alcohol and the long trip, add that to a very long work week and day – Let’s just declare that I’m not of sound mind – All right, Goodnight”, she nodded, feeling like she was speaking too fast, was she talking too fast? She sure was. And then she started walking towards the guest bedroom.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 8:41 pm

He could almost see the bucket of ice water that was splashed over Taneisha as she suddenly apologized and got off his lap. He could still feel his heart beating like crazy. She was quick on her moves and before he could say a thing, she sat in one of the armchairs. He wanted his, wine, just as bad as she emptied her full glass of wine, but he felt immobile and simply sat right where she had put him. He couldn’t even get a word in as her mouth suddenly overflowed with words. She got up from the armchair, which made him look at her direction. It took a small moment before someone had rebooted his system and he almost jumped out of the sofa and almost skipped a couple of steps to catch up to her, “Tan-Tanny!” he called and grabbed onto her arm to turn her around – but as awkward Jasper, he fumbled for a moment before he managed to pull her by the wrist in for a kiss. Depending on how she took it, he would let his free hand find her ribcage, right where it had been placed earlier by her scar, and pulled her closer.
Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 5aa944c807a11d7c0f2e4f36902f73853d2217af
Taneisha

Taneisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 10:17 pm

It’s okay, we will –“ she didn’t get further in her speech before his hand grabbed her wrist, and she was turned around. At first, she wasn’t sure what was going on as something soft was pressed against her lips. Then her brain caught up to her, and she realised he was kissing her. Even then, she didn’t kiss back; why? Maybe she was more scared than she led on. Sure she could flirt and tease, but she was probably more nervous than most people when going into a relationship when it came down to it.
But as their touch melted into each other, her hands found his neck, and she pulled him closer. Her left hand moved up and placed against his cheek. Then she broke it, mostly because she needed the air. “pick it up in the morning,” she whispered the sentence she had been forming before the kiss. “Could we ehm, could you” she licked her lips, and a soft chuckle left her “could you do that again, please?” she asked softly as her eyes locked with his.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 11:03 pm

Eventually, it was like she melted. She was perhaps shocked? Yes, but so was he. Terrified even. He was certainly preparing himself for a slap on the cheek as soon as she got completely back to her senses, but she only broke the kiss, seemingly for air. It took a little while before he understood what she had been saying. They could pick up what had been happening in the morning. Well, now he had simply made that topic much greater. Well done, Jasper.
Panicked started to spread in his chest as she tried to find words, but when the sentence was finished, he was left blinking in awe. A short chuckle left him, shoveling the panic behind him. A more confident smile spread on his lips before he pulled her in once again, this time he let go of her wrist and let a hand find its way, gently towards her jaw, running its way slowly behind the name of her neck.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in a daydream   Dancing in a daydream - Page 2 Empty

Dancing in a daydream
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove-
Gå til: