Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

All I know so far

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Penelope

Penelope

Antal indlæg : 57

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTors Apr 07, 2022 2:30 pm

Dedicated to @Lauren

Date | 11th of March 2022
Time | Late evening, the sun has gone down
Weather | Windy, cold and there are dark clouds shielding from the moon and starts
Surroundings | The harbour is somewhat deserted
Attire | Dark clothing and her hair is tucked into a beanie

It would be safe to say that the human was nervous. Who wouldn’t be? Even if this wasn’t the first time that she was getting her supplies from a dealer that was a higher standing that the low runners like herself. But what could a girl do, when you needed money, and you lived in a country where it wasn’t that easy to get help from the state? Sometimes it was near damn impossible. Which was a joke, because they were so good at standing there at the press conferences saying that everything was doing better in the lower social classes. The funny thing was, that most of the time they altered the way that they saw the city lines, so where things were looking better it was probably for the fact that the part of the city that was doing shit, was now part of someone else’s problem. Just one big bureaucratic joke. But it had also left Penelope in a place where she couldn’t pay for her mother’s hospital bills. Deeply indebted with all the wrong people, there wasn’t much other choice.
She finally found the corner of the harbour she had been instructed to meet up with Lauren. A girl, not much older than herself stood there waiting. “You Lauren?” she asked with a low voice, trying to mask it by making it at bit lower. Her eyes flacking around, making sure that there wouldn’t be anyone jumping out and surprising her at any moment. A girl could never be too careful now could she?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Humør : A tough life is to be clumsy.
Fag : Visual Arts, chemistry, track, religion
Antal indlæg : 84

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTirs Apr 12, 2022 11:47 am

Outfit

Now, being in rehab was alright, but that didn’t mean that she had quitted selling to dealers. This was why she had taken a late shift in the thrift shop and brought a suitcase with her. The suitcase had been in the staff room all day, safe and sound. Nobody suspected anything, or they didn’t say anything and didn’t give suspicious looks. Right after her shift she had gone to the subway and gone to the harbor. She had dressed herself nicely and had placed a small lunchbox on top of the suitcase, so it looked like she was going on a trip on a boat. As if her mother owned a boat, ha. She stood by herself and looked at her watch while she was waiting, almost as if she was waiting for her companion to join her. You Lauren? It made her look up from her watch, “Hey,” she said with a glad voice, not putting that much of a lid on her voice. The more it seemed natural, the less people suspected something. She was however quick to notice how nervous she looked. “Penny, come here,” she said quite relaxed and held her left arm out for her to come in for a closer embrace. She even waved her closer. “Nobody is here, dear,” she said, and if Penelope had come for an embrace, she would pull a little out of it and pull her suitcase closer. Her eyes looked from one eye to the other repeatedly, as if she was trying to lure her out. “How much did you bring?” she wondered and tilted her head a little to the side. Her hair was still pulled up into a ponytail and she had a soft smile on her lips.
Penelope

Penelope

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Penelope #dd0048   All I know so far  EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 9:48 am

Penelope let out a soft breath and walked closer, licking her lips as she let Lauren place an arm around her as if they were old friends that was catching up - in a dungy side of the Oakheart harbour. Breathing out she gave the woman a smile of gratitude, or woman, she couldn’t be much older than her which made her wonder; how had she ended up being a dealer? “’eaven and ‘ell the bleedin’ situation calls for caution wouldn’t ya fin’?” she hummed giving a small smile then fishing out the money that she had brought “There is en ouef wouldn’t yer reckon?” she said and placed the envelope in Laurens hands “do ya ‘ave the bloomin’ Persian Rugs*?” nodding towards the suitcase, knowing that a lot of people would have problems with her accent, a normal cockney from east London. But how was the saying, you could take the girl out of East London, but you can’t take East London out of the girl.

*drugs
Lauren

Lauren

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 10:15 am

A thick accent. Oh lord, Lauren would have to listen closely. She shrugged a little, “Myeah, sure. It’s a dangerous community if you aren’t used to it,” she replied quite relaxed. She didn’t want to show of her missing finger right now, she wouldn’t want the girl to pull her wish for buying away. Lauren looked at the money she found for her and raised her brows as the girl spoke again. Lauren didn’t reply to it but took the envelope. Lauren was so used to handle money, that just by holding the envelope she could feel that the thickness of it seemed correct. “It should be good,” she said with a light smile before she put the envelope into her inner pocket. Lauren looked up at the blonde girl with a raised brow. “Darling, you have to work on your accent if you wanna live here,” she mumbled before she simply let the suitcase roll in between them. The blondie could take the whole suitcase. Lauren didn’t need it. A suitcase didn’t mean a thing to Lauren after all. But she didn’t let go of it. She slowly turned her gaze hearing sirens. “Fuck,” she hissed and started fumbling around to find her knife in her jacket only to hear someone who seemed to be in a hurry. She didn’t manage to pull out her knife but started running – with the suitcase.
Penelope

Penelope

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 9:19 am

Penelope winked at Lauren as she told her that she should work on her accent. “Nuffin' wrang wi me accent pet, yee just hev tuh git used tuh it” then she could see how something changed in the way Lauren looked around, not that she could see or hear anything herself. “What’s wrang pet?” she asked, but before the woman could answer her, she started running for the hills. For a moment Penelope just stood there looking at the running Lauren. Then she realised, not only had Lauren taken her money, but she was running away with her product to. “Oi yee dimwit! Cum back heor!” she screamed and started running after, just in time really, because as she did, she saw the red and blue lights and heard the sirens. Fookin hell.
Hads up yee Radgie!*” - “cum back wi me product!” she tried again, but the woman really had some legs on her, and the small human had to press herself even further to catch up, not that it looked like it would be able to succeed for her.

*Wait for me you asshole
Lauren

Lauren

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 10:52 am

Lauren glanced up at the girl as she mentioned that there was nothing wrong with her accent. She gave her a quick nod as if she said, ‘that’s good for you’. She knew many wouldn’t be able to understand the girl immediately, but maybe the gal was used to it.
Lauren didn’t reply to Penelope’s question, because she was fully concentrated on what she was hearing. She shortly looked over her shoulder when she heard the girl call for her. She had just gotten out of jail, there was no way she was going back behind bars again. She was quick to pick up the suitcase by the handle instead of the rolling handle and ran with it in her hands. Once again she looked over her shoulder when Penelope called for her and told her to put her hands up. Shit. She was a cop.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Lauren turned a corner and ran directly into what she believed smelled like a drunken homeless. She fell onto her butt and dropped the suitcase. “Titta vart du ska!*”
”Get the fuck outta my way,” Lauren mumbled and crawled back up, left the whole suitcase full of drugs and started running. The young Swedish boy then turned his head to look after the girl who was running away and slowly turned his look towards the suitcase. With furrowed brows,  he wondered whether if it was a bomb or something else. But you only lived once, right? Without thinking much of it, he would approach it.

*Hey, look where you are going!
_________
Lauren out
Penelope

Penelope

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 7:28 pm

Divvent toich that!” she yelled and ran towards the suitcase but in her haste she didn’t manage to stop herself and crashed into him taking him down in her fall. “Shit, freakin’ hell” she cursed and tried to get up, only to smother him down to the ground and her on top of him. “la still yee dimwit” she hissed, but then she started to hear gun shots and her eyes widened as she looked over her shoulder, not realising that it made her sit up with her straddling him.
Names Penelope canny tuh meet yee, d’ya hev somewheor wuh gan hide?” she asked looking down at his face pressing his shoulders down. “Rites up wuh gan” she laughed and quickly got off him and pulled him up by his arm and then took the suitcase “Hawa lets gan nar na time tuh wait!” she sighed “let’s go! Cop’aas is heor!
Felix

Felix

Humør : Bada bing, bada bum
Antal indlæg : 36

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 9:21 pm

Felix looked up as someone yelled, but before he could do anything, the one who yelled ran into him and pulled him down, making her land softer than him. “Jävla helvete,” he groaned, cursing just like her. He tried to get up, just like her, but seemingly he was pressed down, and she told him to lay still. He lifted his head as he heard gunshots. What kind of gangster place was this?
Suddenly the gal started speaking again and he tried to follow and blinked a couple of times by how she spoke, “I got a boat!” he replied. With a quick pull she managed to get him onto his feet, and as soon as she had gotten the other girls case, he took her hands and started running towards the taller dock. Eventually he jumped down the tall dock and landed onto the floor of the boat. “Jag ska fånga dig,” he yelled to her and put his arms out to catch her the small two meters fall. The suitcase was thrown first – not very well though, so he was quick to move to the edge of the boat and catch it to pull it over the ledge and onto the floor of the boat, he then looked up and opened his arms “Kom igen!” he said and then she jumped, luckily he caught her, only having to move a couple of steps backwards so he wouldn’t loose balance. He looked at her - taking in the moment of the siren lights that shined in her eyes before he looked up from another gun shot. “Okej, hoppa in!” he said and pushed her towards what would be the house of the boat, before he went and grabbed the suitcase and pulled it with them indoors, closing the door behind him. “Johan, jag har en tjej på besök!” he shouted only to get a Swedish sentence back about how quick he was to get ladies visiting. He then looked towards the blonde woman. “Penelope?” he wondered, raising a brow “Name’s Felix. My roommate’s Johan,” he presented and put the suitcase on the counter in the kitchen and started opening it. He immediately recognized the bags in it and started laughing somewhat excited.
Penelope

Penelope

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 9:41 pm

A boat, perfect!
She happily followed and didn’t even think twice about how stupid it was to follow someone like that. For all she knew he might be a cop himself, but something about his demeanour didn’t really give her off the right vibe, and at this point she was getting pretty good at sniffing out the types that would just cause her troubles.

After a while they came to the boat that he jumped into, he yelled something, and at first she didn’t understand what the hell he was asking of her, but as she looked down and saw how he was standing she couldn’t help but laugh. “Ah am throwin the suitcase forst!” she yelled, but just as she was going to throw it she heard gunshots behind her and turned her head just as she sent it down to her him, bad move of course, but luckily he managed to get it anyway. “Incomin!” she announced with a soft giggle as she jumped, slipping but once again he was more graceful than her, with a big grin she followed him inside, letting her very curious eyes glide around in the houseboat. Interesting place to stay. She nodded when he said her name and gave him a cheeky smile “Canny tuh meet yee” she said, then her eyes widened as he just started to open the suitcase “Oi hands off the product yee bellend” she laughed and walked over closing the lid and managed to move her body in between him and the table. “this is high end product yeut iv yor price range, but since yee weor see canny tuh help wor ah meet be yeble tuh be convinced tuh give yee a bag - free iv charge” she hummed with a sweet voice raising a brow as she looked at him, he was a rather handsome boy to look at. Her fingers snapped one of the bags and then moved it in front of them, holding it fast with two of her fingers, so she could move it out of his reach if he tried to take it. 
Felix

Felix

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 10:30 pm

He laughed and turned a little to see her as she approached and shut the lid. “Hey, hey,” he laughed, not moving that much away from the counter, so they stood relatively close. He shook his head a little, “No, no sweetheart,”  he said, letting his eyes take in hers for a moment before he moved away from her and entered his bedroom, right next to the kitchen, and found a bag filled with money. He came back with a bundle and handed it to her. “You got it to sell it – so I’m buying,” he said and leaned a little close, mostly to try and open the lid again to have a look. He was mostly interested in some light stuff. He didn’t really do anything hard. “So,” he mumbled, “What do you need money for?” he wondered and glanced up towards her.
Penelope

Penelope

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 6:40 pm

She pressed her brows as he said no. Who said no to free product? Apparently, this guy. A delighted laugh left her and she leaned back on the counter waiting for him to come back. Taking the money her brows rose this time, as she started counting, that was far more than just one or two bags. Shaking her head, she turned around as he leaned closer, stepping aside she gave him room to open the suitcase. Her tongue leaning against the side of her lips as she concentrated, then he asked what she needed the money for.
Wot does anyone nee’t brass fo’?” she chuckled then knowing that he might not understand what brass meant. “Mon’ey” she gave him a charming smile. “Tuh lessen their troubles” she let out a small breath and then as she had counted all of the money in the bundle she turned and started looking around. Finding what she was searching for. “This is molly, canny stuff” she handed him the bag with a couple of pills. “Want tuh tek yen wi’ wor?” (want to take one with me) she asked with a softer voice, leaning a little closer to him, so her eyes could look directly into his.  
Felix

Felix

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 8:55 pm

She stepped aside and he got to open the suitcase, mostly looking after soft drugs. He picked up bags and looked at them. Standing with a bag of pills he looked at her as she said something he didn’t understand, which was visible on his eyes that widened a little. He nodded a little as she ‘corrected’ herself. A soft shrug was made as she replied something obvious; lessen their troubles. He put the bag down and let her count on while he inspected. There was quite a lot of drugs in this bag, and even though he knew most of them, some of them were drugs that he didn’t know of, and he almost believed some of them were drugs that were new on the market.
Penelope pulled a bag of pills up and told him wat it was, which made him look at them. He knew Molly and had tried it a couple of times, but it wasn’t really something he was searching for. It was in that odd category where it wasn’t really a hard drug, but it wasn’t a soft drug either. But as she asked if he wanted to take one with her, his brows raised a little. “Sure,” he chuckled shortly, “You’ve tried it before?” he wondered  and looked from the bag and up to her light eyes noticing how she was leaning a little closer.
Penelope

Penelope

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 1:03 pm

Aye, once or twice” she hummed giving him a small wink before she took another bag that wasn’t his and opened it. Taking out a small pill she placed it underneath her tongue. Then she took another one “Open up please” she said and with delicate fingers she placed it underneath his tongue as well. It wouldn’t take more than a few seconds before it would be dissolved and gone. Then she nodded towards the other things that he could find. “Reckon yee might want tuh try mescaline but yee look like a lad that cud use some DMT” trying to keep her accent a little more like the one they spoke in London, prober British as one would usually say. She picked up the mescaline “Whe wud hev thowt it wud cum from a cactus” she mumbled mostly to herself before she turned to see if he had decided on what he wanted to buy from her.
Felix

Felix

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 1:36 pm

Once or twice, how old was she? He let her take a bottle and took one for herself. He opened up as she asked him to and lifted his tongue for her. He winked back at her as he closed his mouth. He followed her gaze towards the other products that she had in her bag. He raised his brows as she mentioned mescaline and DMT. Gal truly had an eye for drugs, huh. He picked up a bag looking at it, glancing towards her as she mentioned something with a cactus, he had some idea of what she said and chuckled a little. “Most of this is quite natural,” he said with a cheesier grin, “Might even be organic,” he chuckled and put a bag beside the suitcase, “I’ll take a bag of  the Big Chief and a few grams DMT,” he said fishing one some ziplock bags up the suitcase. “And then you got a great tip,” he said with a wide smile as he turned towards her. “Have you been selling before?” he wondered, furrowing his brows a little, wondering if she even knew the prices for the different things. With a click of his tongue, he turned towards the suitcase again, fishing up some simple cannabis. He put his hand in his pocket and fished up another big bill for her. “Still a great tip,” he winked at her.
Penelope

Penelope

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 1:46 pm

She nodded as he mentioned that most of it was natural. Then she found the things he wanted and reached over. Her lips folded as he mentioned that she got a great tip. It was true, and here she was about to give it to him for free, mostly because she had gotten far more than she should have gotten. But well, the girl Lauren had been so occupied with running away that she didn’t really feel bad for taking it. She just had to remember to keep some money as a safety if Lauren would ever track her down to get what was hers.
Penelope scrunched her nose and let out a laugh as he took a bag of cannabis and then grabbed the money that he was handing her. “Wot are yee, myed iv mon’ey? Yee really shouldn’t be waving them around like that yee know” she said softly but then closed the suitcase and sipped it. “Yee dee wot yee gan tuh survive, an’ ah nee’t the mon’ey – and this is easy mon’ey, worth the risk” she titled her head and shrugged her shoulders. “See yee got a Jar –“ she laughed folding her lips as she realized that she was doing it again “So, yee got a beer?” she hummed “Or mebbies something else tuh offer?” she was really trying not to let her Geordie accent take completely over.
Felix

Felix

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 2:02 pm

Felix laughed a little with her as she told him not to wave around with money like that. Well, she seemed like a person who needed the money, and he had more than one would ever ask for. A small gratitude thought was sent to Johan who was great at stealing money from their parents and erasing any trace. Such a good hacker! He tried to keep up with her accent, but there were definitely times where she lost him, but he believed that he understood. His brows raised when she was asking for something, because whatever started wit Jar didn’t really make sense to him. “I got whatever you’d like, baby,” he laughed, passing her, giving her shoulder a gentle pat as he went to the fridge. He opened it to show her the alcohol he had in the fridge and then stretched himself up to open a cabinet that had been secured, in there was alcohol which was better served at room temperature. Everything he had was of quality and exceptional fine products. Thanks to the family who had such a rich taste. “What would you like?” he wondered and turned his head towards her, not that afraid of anything falling out of the cabinet right now, since the waves weren’t great enough to cause trouble.
Penelope

Penelope

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 4:12 pm

Following along she looked what he got to offer. Her eyes widened and a low whistle left her. “You hev aabut as mich as the Elysium Casino”  she shook her head and then let her hand glide past him and took a very normal beer. “Don’t nee’t the fancy stuff rich bairn (boy), just a neermal beer” she leaned a little closer as she could feel how the drug slowly but surely took effect and let her nose press against his cheek. “yee smell lovely, must be the sea yee live on” she whispered then she walked towards the table and sat down by it. She took out her lighter and quickly got the cap up before turning towards him giving him a cheeky grin before taking a sip of the beer.
Felix

Felix

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 4:32 pm

Felix laughed a little as she commented that he had as much as the Casino. Well, his parents had bought a lot. His eyes followed her as she grabbed a normal beer. “You do you,” he replied with a smile. He leaned into the fridge to get himself a Scandinavian beer before he closed the fridge. Her nose pressed against his cheek, which made him hum a chuckle, turning more towards her, but she walked to the table. His eyes followed her as she walked away and how her hips cradled from one side to another. As she sat down, he looked down at the beer and opened it. While taking a sip of it he closed the cabinet above him. Sighing after his mouthful he walked over to the table and sat down, right next to her, but with his whole body turned towards her. “I believe it’s the shampoo I use,” he replied and leaned a little closer. “But you might have a nose for that, I can’t tell,” he said and gave her nose a small boop. His eyes traveled shortly to her lips before they traveled up to her eyes, “But I can tell, that your eyes,” he squinted his own eyes a little, “They notice a lot of things. You got eyes for that,” Was it a little bit gibberish, probably, but it made sense now when the drugs were starting to kick in.
Penelope

Penelope

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 5:01 pm

Eyeing him she let her tongue glide over her lips. The drug was definitely taking effect, she could feel the small bumps on her lip where they had dried out a little. But it also made shivers run down her back. Almost as if everything she knew was slowly turning into the moment. She wasn’t worried about her mother any longer. No, she was far more interested in the person that was sitting in front of her, even though she knew absolutely nothing about him. Despite the fact that his name was Felix and he lived on a houseboat.
Hmm, yor shampoo?” she mumbled, laughing as his nose pressed against hers. Then a cheeky grin formed over her lips as she saw how his travelled down at hers. Well, she would be lying of her mind hadn’t already gone there, multiple times.  
Me eyes?” she raised a brow and leaned in a little closer, so he could get a better view of them. “Wey mebbies the’ dee” (well, maybe they do) she titled her head a little “but ah divvint think me eyes gan smell yor shampoo” (but I don’t think my eyes can smell your shampoo) now that they were nearing the hour where the drugs would take effect, she no longer had any say in how her accent came across. It just flowed as if she was still back in her hometown. “see are wuh just ganin tuh sit around aaal da, or are yee ganin tuh kiss me” (so are we just going to sit around all day, or are you going to kiss me), funnily enough she managed to change the last thin, as she didn’t think he would have understood what buss wor would mean.
Felix

Felix

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 8:28 pm

He hummed a little to agree that he believed it was his shampoo that smelled good. Once again, he hummed, agreeing that he was talking about her eyes. A chuckle left him as she mentioned that her eyes probably couldn’t smell his shampoo, “No, that would make your eyes noses,” he laughed a little. A wider smile spread on his lips as the drug continued to take effect and how she spoke with a thicker accent. He let the hand that had held his beer find her hand and slowly run up her arm. Feeling every hair on her arm and every little bump or scar from childhood. His other hand found her jawline and slid along it underneath her hair before he almost got up from his chair to lean in and kiss her. The hand that had run along her arm found the table to support himself to as he got all the way up from his stool. His kiss was quite passionate at first but grew in lust for every second. “Du är så vacker*,” he whispered between the flow of kisses. His hand left the table to find her hip, hoping that she might want to get up, because his mind was already half an hour into the upcoming events.

//* You are so beautiful
Penelope

Penelope

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 9:38 pm

Penelope couldn’t help the laugh that left her, as he mentioned that her eyes would be noses. Somehow that imagery was so funny to her, that she couldn’t keep back the small nasal chuckles. But those died out just as fast as they had started, her head titled back as his hand glided up her arm. It was like if every senses in her entire body was lit on fire. As if she could feel the small vibration that his fingers made over her skin. Those small grooves that made his fingerprints distinctive to others.
A moan left her as his fingers found her hair, a sound that was swallowed as he kissed her. The room quiet down, and all she could feel was his lips against hers. Heat pulled through her body, and it was like nothing could bring her down or tip the scale. What a turn of events, but she was living for every moment of it.
That’s hot, ah hev nar na idea wot yee just said, but that’s hot” she breathlessly spoke between their constant kisses. As his hand found her hip she got up. Her hands finding his neck and pulled him closer. “Mio dio ti senti bene” (My god you feel good) now it wasn’t because she was fluent in Italian, but one got to learn a couple of things when you bartended. At this point she could speak a little of almost every language. Well, not whatever the hell he was speaking. But those that was typically thought of as the language of love.
Felix

Felix

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyTors Apr 21, 2022 10:21 pm

Felix’s smile couldn’t be kept back nor controlled as she chuckled through the nose. It felt much more real to him, and it was something he found adorable. The soft moan that spilled from her lips was so pleasurable to him. It was almost flavored in a way that he believed he could draw it with colors. Incredible. She was incredible. He almost felt like he melted into her. A nice feeling, though it did somehow sound odd. An almost spoken laugh left him as she told him that she didn’t understand what he said. “It’s Swedish” he explained before he got her up from her stool, making them leave the beers that they had only just opened. Her arms snaked around his neck and his found around her hips and allowed themselves to travel all the way to her buttcheeks, pulling her closer while feeling just how nice her bottom felt in his hands. He was still hunched a little over, but it didn’t really matter to him as of right now. He didn’t really pay attention to the height difference. A small gasp left him as she suddenly spoke Italian to him. Now, he had taken no lessons, except for whatever he learnt from youtube and Italian vloggers; but he knew somewhat what she said. “I want you” he spoke simply to her even though it might seem a little excessive when they had only just met each other in less than forty-five minutes ago.
Penelope

Penelope

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyFre Apr 22, 2022 9:51 am

Every sensation that flowed through her body was magnified by how intense she felt them. The drug having open up a gateway into endless waves of pleasure. As his hands found her backside, another moan spilt over her lips, not that it could drown his words of her wanting her, which only ignited a wildfire so intense in her that she was sure she would end up combusting in his hands.
Her throat bobbed as she swallowed, and her hands found his hair. It was like she could feel every strand pressed against her rough hands. “Wot are yee waitin fo’ then” she breathed heavily against his lips, letting her blue eyes glide over his features, seeing every minor imperfection, the almost invisible pores, and a couple of hairs from his brows laying outside of the nearly perfect arche. But all of those small things made him unique and so incredibly hot. A small voice in her head was asking that they might need to find somewhere else to continue. But the heavily intoxicated brain had forgotten that he had called out to a roommate.
Felix

Felix

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyFre Apr 22, 2022 5:11 pm

Her hands ran though his hair and it spread a warm sensation in his chest. His heart might even be beating a little quicker. His hands found their way from her bottom to underneath her shirt. Her skin felt delicate to his touch, but I could clearly be the drug convincing him, since everything he touched right now, was simply amazing. With almost a trained motion, he got her shirt off her. He studied her body for a moment, mostly somewhat overwhelmed of how pretty a body could look like when he had Molly. His hands traced over her skin, over every single thing he found interesting, curves, bumps, stretchmarks pressure parks from tight clothing. Everything.
His lips found her collarbone where he started to kiss her while his hands worked on her pants. Slowly his lips worked down the middle of her chest, down her stomach, mostly to his right until he reached her bellybutton and stopped to help her completely off with her pants. His hands pulled away her panties and got her to put one leg over his shoulder so he could go down on her with no limits.
Penelope

Penelope

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  EmptyFre Apr 22, 2022 6:00 pm

She wasn’t even sure how it happened; when she had ended up with her back pressed against the table. When her clothes had disappeared or when she had accidentally pushed down one of the beers. Not sure whose it was.
Sparks of pure pleasure shot up through her body as several moans left her. Her eyes closed her hand in his beautiful curly hair. Her toes curled as one wave of ecstasy glid through her body. What on earth was he doing to her, or was it the drug, or both?
Her other hand grabbed the table’s edge, riding through her first explosive orgasm. She didn’t even hold back. Why should she? If this were heaven, then she would never want it to end. It wasn’t because it was love or that she knew the person. But maybe that was why it was so good? Just a brief moment where she could pretend she was this girl. Adventurous and fun, sexy. When most of the time, she was overworked. And when she wasn’t working, she was taking care of her extremely sick mother—drying up vomit and spoon-feeding her those days when she couldn’t even pick up a utensil. No, right now, she didn’t have to think about it.
Sponsoreret inhold

All I know so far  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All I know so far    All I know so far  Empty

All I know so far
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Det sydlige Oakheart :: The Harbour-
Gå til: