Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You are never alone

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Tessa

Tessa

Antal indlæg : 23

You are never alone Empty
IndlægEmne: You are never alone   You are never alone EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 12:15 pm

Place: Royalty Lane 4, Grounds of Lily
Date and time: Midday, 04/04/2022
Weather: Sun's shining
Outfit: Cowboy jacket, black jeans, white tugged in shirt and black boots. She has a brown bag over her shoulder to carry the book.
Notes: She is 175cm and has blue eyes, matching Maya's.
Dedicated to: @Maya

Tessa parked her car in front of Cassian and Daisy’s house and looked at it for a moment. She was supposed to collect a book for her father, and Elroy seemingly hadn’t had the time to do it, so Tessa had volunteered, knowing that getting some fresh air could clear her mind a little. Of course, it wasn’t much fresh air when you just stepped into a car and drove to the destination. She got out of the car and locked it before she turned to go to the front door. She furrowed her brows a little as she got closer, not really being able to smell neither her aunt nor her man. She rang the bell and took a step away from the door, looking over her shoulders shortly, to make sure nobody was keeping an eye on her. She hated unwelcome gazers. When the door opened, she let her eyes fall upon the smaller girl in front of her. Maya, if she remembered correct. Her cousin. “Hey Maya. Daisy’s not home?” she wondered and pulled a great smile. She had never really gotten a chance to have an actual valuable conversation with Maya, so this was something new.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: You are never alone   You are never alone EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 3:43 pm

ATTIRE | Outfit

Chaos mode was a word she had been using to describe what had been going on around her. Not directly darted at Maya for once, but she still felt the hits like knives every time someone she cared about was attacked, hurt or some of the most simple things. Maya had taken a trip home to her mother to get a few things, and was already out the door when a scent caught her attention. Tessa. She had only met her a few times, but Maya was very curious about a person who was like her. Or just at least in many perspectives. So, Maya skipped to the door and opened it with a fresh smile, "well hello," she responded and exhaled a little, "no - her and Cassian are out for the day, maybe I can help?" Maya suggested and stepped aside to let Tessa inside if she wanted. "I was just here picking a few things up myself, but if you want I can make a cup of coffee?" Maya suggested with a warm smile.
Tessa

Tessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: You are never alone   You are never alone EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 5:14 pm

Tessa shrugged a little as Maya announced that Daisy wasn’t home. What a shame. Her brows however raised as Maya offered to help. A short chuckle left Tessa and she entered as Maya stepped aside, “Sure, you know this place better than I do,” she said and turned to look at Maya as she closed the door again. Everything felt so relaxed as Maya offered a cup of coffee. “Coffee sounds good,” she almost mused, nodding, taking in the girl before her. “My dad asked me to pick up a book. Do you know anything about it?” she wondered, hoping that maybe, just maybe, Daisy had mentioned a book to Maya. Tessa would follow the almost younger looking version of herself into the kitchen trying to remember where Maya found what she needed to make the coffee.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: You are never alone   You are never alone EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 5:31 pm

Maya made a small nod then turning around on her heels and headed towards the open kitchen, did she know anything about a book? She narrowed her eyes a little as her brows pressed a bit together for a second, "a book?" Maya clicked her tongue as she took the container of already brewed coffee and poured up in two cups she used her telekineses to get next to her on the counter from the cabinet. Not that Maya really was flashy with her powers, she just liked using them so she always felt a bit in touch with them. "My mother and Cassian has been wild on that search after what happened back in December - so, if there is a book, he should have told you the title because otherwise I'm afraid its hard to narrow it down," Maya nodded towards the piles of different books on the coffee table in the living room. "Once my mother puts her mind onto something, there is no stopping it," Maya handed Tessa her cup of coffee, "you take sugar or milk in it?" Maya wondered and held her breath for a second. Now Maya didn't know how much Tessa knew about the day in December, not much she assumed other than things had been very intense. "It's been rather insane you know, but I think they are finally getting somewhere with everything. But in a town like this, you never know - and sorry If I seem a little all over the place, this is my fourth coffee, I think," Maya pressed her brows back together trying to think if it was four or five coffees, not that it took her long to count.
Tessa

Tessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: You are never alone   You are never alone EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 6:07 pm

Tessa couldn’t  help but smile with how her cousin used her powers to make life easier. Tessa herself kept her powers under a lid as much as possible. However much the girls were alike, they were also so different. She hummed a little approvingly as Maya repeated what Tessa had said she was looking for. Tessa closed her eyes shortly before she turned to look at the stacks of books. Shit. “I might just need a moment to remember the title,” she chuckled and shook her head before she looked back at Maya, who explained how persistent her mother was. “Well, I would almost say it’s genetic,” she chuckled and took the coffee that was handed to her. Black coffee. Almost as she had thought about it, Maya asked whether or not she wished for sugar or milk, “Milk, please,” she said with a soft voice, warming her hands on the cup. Tessa raised her brows as Maya reached the end of her sentence and explained why she was all over the place. “Fourth?” she repeated blinking a little, chuckling. “Well, I know it was quite an intense month, but they got it all figured out,” she almost assured Maya, “They are smart. Just like you,” she complimented her cousin, knowing she was a bright kid. “How are you feeling after all of that?” she wondered tilting her head a little.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: You are never alone   You are never alone EmptyMan Apr 04, 2022 6:10 am

Maya nodded a little bit and walked towards the fridge to get the milk. She had always mostly been drinking her coffee black, but then it was like she had gotten Howie into her life and starting appreciating just having a splash of milk in her coffee, unlike whenever she was drinking coffee with her father. "Well," she made a small shrug when Tessa questioned the fourth cup. It was an intense month. Every month was intense in its own way according to Maya. "Yeah that they are," she exhaled a little bit. Knowing that the entire thing had taken a great hit at both her mother but also Cassian, but Maya also knew they would get through it. Because they were strong and she truly admired that strength, and she looked up to them for that. Being able to take the hits life gave them and still show up everyday, because it was sometimes what she needed to know. That for each hit you could still rise up, become stronger every single time. Because even if Maya had things going for her, it didn't change the things that she had been through in her life where she had felt like it was impossible to get back up on her feet.

How are you feeling after all of that?

Maya pressed her brows a bit together, opening the milk and poured some in both their cups before putting it back in the fridge. "That's a loaded question," Maya clicked her tongue a little and took a sharper breath in, then picking up her coffee. "It's been rough, but I manage - I'm not the one taking the worst hits," not this time at least. But she had been researching on the matter because well Maya couldn't keep her nose out of stuff and she was really good at hacking in and find information that people didn't want her to find. So, helping her mother and Cassian had been a priority of hers.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You are never alone   You are never alone Empty

You are never alone
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Royalty Lane-
Gå til: