Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?

Go down 
+2
Theobald
Jack
6 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Theobald

Theobald

Antal indlæg : 57

Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 04, 2022 10:03 am

Theo licked his teeth as she asked him not to push her away. His eyes hadn’t connected with hers, staring stiffly towards her house, but he turned his eyes towards her with a reluctant sigh. Deprived of almost any emotions, he looked into her blue with his own hazel. “Julianne, don’t test me; get out of the car. What you do after that doesn’t concern me – just don’t seek me out anymore nor try to contact us,” he said with a stern and deep voice. Now he didn’t care that he was the villain in everyone's story. If they wanted to be the hero, fine – he could be the evil that everyone needed to make sure that they were good. He could be the darkness so everyone could see the light. He didn’t care for himself or his own well-being. He was but a tool, and everything that came to close would be swallowed in the disease that he was carrying. “Get out, Julianne; I will not ask you again”, he said with a low voice, letting his eyes stay on hers, ensuring she would do as he told her to.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 04, 2022 6:06 pm

Her eyes kept locked with his as he told her not to test him, not minding the sternness, one should know, she had been used to dealing with Quentin and his temper. But she also didn't believe it was all of it, no, why suddenly wanting her out of this? "No," she replied shaking her head a little bit, maybe it was a foolish move. Because very well, she knew just how this world worked. And while her mind was becoming more and more clear on how Theo had responded to seeing his father again, how the whole atmosphere had changed. There had to be more to the story. "I'm not just going to turn my back on you," she changed the subject just by an inch, "I see you, you know - I notice more than you know off." She then took a sharper breath in, also knowing she perhaps just couldn't change his mind, yet she didn't take her eyes of his. But then her phone started to ring, making her lift a finger in the air, "we are not done," she pointed out seeing it was the nurse taking care of Anika who was calling, picking up.

"Hey Sophie, I'm ri - what?" Julianne pressed her brows together, "what are you meaning, I didn't -" her eyes grew a bit bigger looking towards the house they were parked out front. "Fuck," she then rushed to open the car almost failed doing so because of the panic rising in her,  closing her eyes for a second taking a deeper breath in. "Someone might be inside with Annika that aren't supposed to be there. So please, don't go yet, because I might need you," honestly she didn't know. But it was the first time someone actually had gotten through to one of Anika's caretakers convincing them to leave. So, of course she was worried and expected the worst. She turned her head towards Theo, almost begging him to go with her.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

Antal indlæg : 31

IndlægEmne: Rogue #56867C   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 07, 2022 9:24 pm

When she started to speak about not wanting to turn her back on him, he had to pull his eyes away again. His hands began pressing down on the steering wheel; he could almost hear how the leather was twisted as his hands gripped it a little tighter.
But before he could say anything, someone called Jules, a call she apparently had to take before she got out of the car. Couldn’t she just get out and then be done with it?
But then the atmosphere changed as Jules's voice started getting more panicked by the second, not that he understood what was going on.
Fine”, he mumbled and asked him not to go yet, that she might need him. “Do you need me to come with you inside?” he asked, looking towards the house before turning his gaze back towards her. “If I do that, you have to let me go without any objections” now that he had the leverage, he would be stupid not to use it.

Rogue was humming a well-known lullaby if you knew your Norse mythology. The sweet child of her daughter was sleeping in her arms, her slightly chubby chin rested on her shoulder, and as she walked around the living room waiting for Julianne to come home, she walked back and forth, slowly rocking Annika in her arms, she had been so frightened at first, but it hadn’t taken her long before she had gotten the small girl to trust her.
Her teddy fell to the ground, and with a slight chuckle, she bent her knees and picked it up; she then turned to look at the door as it opened, her calm eyes settled on the blond woman stepping inside. “Hello, my child, how have you been?” she asked as if Jules should know who she was; of course, she didn’t; Leonardo had ensured that. Bastard, oh how she had enjoyed watching him burn. She had walked over and taken his shoulder; what a pleasure it had been to pull him to the underworld. Seeing him being tormented, as he would be for the next centuries.
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 07, 2022 9:47 pm

Julianne clicked her tongue a little bit, and she narrowed her eyes as even for a moment, just one moment that she could think of a way to turn this in her favor - but who was she to play God when her daughter might be in trouble? "Fine, I will let you go," she breathed out looking into his eyes, "can we go now?" She almost rushed to get out out of the car, and then walking towards the house faster than humanly possible.

The lights were still on, dimmed, just how she usually had them at this hour. But she could feel it so clearly, something was off. And if anything, Julianne hated that feeling. Along with feeling powerless in not knowing what was going on. Once she opened the door and walked in, she saw the black-haired woman standing with Anika in her arms, and she could swear everything in her twisted and turned with worry that could have made her throw up. "Don't hello me, just give me my daughter, and then get out of my house," she kept the tone of her voice low and direct, despite her entire being shivering with worry - but she knew better than to let it show.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 9:55 am

Ooooh, that isn’t a way to speak to your mother, now is it?” Rogue said with a gentle voice, walking over towards Jules, where Theo couldn’t help himself from taking a step forward even though everything in him wanted to take a step back and run out of the door. There was just something about her; she wasn’t a demon, not an angel, but something so powerful that it made all the hairs on his body rise. Fear trembled over him in a way he had never tried before.
Now, don’t do anything rash; I’m just handing her over as you asked”, Rogue spoke. As she took the sleeping granddaughter and slowly handed it to Jules, there was no need for violence. If anything, it should tell Julianne that she had no ill intentions since Annika so happily had slept in her arms.
Rogue’s eyes glided towards Theobald standing beside her daughter; she could see how every muscle was tightened in him. “Ah, one of Thomas Blanchard’s sons I see” her hand grabbed his chin so fast he hadn’t seen it coming. “Ah, I understand” Rogue looked towards Jules. “You should be careful with this one; they have him pumped full of that drug your father used to love so much” she let go again, and Theo just stood there gaping, not knowing what was up or down at this point. “Now, could I bother you for some tea, and we could talk about this like civil people, or I could come back another day, of course,” she asked as a sweet smile formed over her lips.

Sidst rettet af Rogue Søn Maj 08, 2022 10:49 am, rettet 1 gang
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 10:47 am

Julianne hated not being in control of the situation, your mother, the sentence made her frown, "my mother is dead, so I don't know what kind of scheme you are trying to pull, but don't," Julianne replied back, noticing how the stranger took a step forward, making Theo do the same, yet she didn't wish for Theo to do something reckless, mostly because she didn't want him to get hurt - and this enemy - if it was an enemy, they knew nothing about her other than the claim she just had made seconds ago.  Julianne then took Annika back in her arms, feeling the worry lessen but not being completely gone. She placed a soft kiss on top of her sleeping daughter's head, then looking towards Theo for a second then at the stranger again, only to see her grab Theo's chin. Julianne wanted to reach her hand out with the intention to grab the wrist of the woman to pull her away from Theo, but with Annika in her arms it was close to impossible to even do so.

But then well, the stranger did say something that was very much in Julianne's interest, the mention of La Souillure De Paix - or the name wasn't said directly, but she knew it far too well. Her father's favorite supplement to make them just ruthless enough to become the killers they needed to be. Her eyes darted to Theo for a second, because well, she knew something had been off, but she hadn't thought that Thomas Blanchard would have taken use of the drug - but in the end it also made sense. Now, Julianne herself had been on that drug, she knew how it worked, also because of her abilities she had needed it in larger doses than her siblings back then. "I think since you already have just broken into my home and come with claims that I'm very curious about - we can have tea now," she clicked her tongue a little bit, "and I assume you have been around for long enough to know where the kitchen is and can put the kettle on while we put my daughter back in her room," because no, she didn't want the woman to stay, but she also didn't like the idea of her showing up again without Jules knowing. The next thing she didn't like was for Theo to stand alone with her, nor did she like the thought of him leaving. There was a lot of things Julianne didn't like in this very moment. "Come," she whispered to Theo wanting to get him with her upstairs with Annika.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 12:28 pm

I didn’t break into anything; I had a nice talk with Sophie; she then let me in after she was convinced I was your mother and I would wait till you came home” she nodded when Jules pointed out she should know where the kitchen was. “Yes, it is in that room, right?” she nodded towards the room. “Annika showed me where she got her favourite, avocado on bread made”, she said with a smile, then turned around to do what she had been told to do and put the kettle over to get some tea while they talked.
Theo nodded and followed Jules upstairs to Annika’s room. He still didn’t know what to do or say in this situation, she knew about the La Souillure De Paix, she had knowledge about his father, and he had seen papers in his father's office that could support some of the stories this woman was stating. Not that he liked it nor understood what was going on, which was why he was so quiet and just stood there while Jules made sure that nothing had happened to her daughter and then walked downstairs again with her.  
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 12:43 pm

She felt like blood in her system was boiling about to just making her scream, yet no scream happened, it was all in her head. She didn't like it. Julianne didn't like that Sophie had let a stranger inside, who by the way claimed to be Julianne's mother. Julianne didn't like that this stranger knew which room was Annika's and she didn't like the fact that they had been speaking - why would she even at a first attempt find any comfort in that? So, she didn't say anything, more so she just made her way upstairs in silence. Putting Annika back in her bed, sitting by the bedside for a second, cursing at herself than trying to process all the information that had been said. She shortly looked over her shoulder, looking at Theo, before looking at Annika again, leaning over to place a soft kiss on her daughter's forehead before getting up again.

Walking out of Annika's room, she grabbed Theo's arm for a moment looking into his eyes, "what if all of the things she says are true?" She asked with a lower voice almost like a whisper, not knowing how good hearing the woman downstairs had. There was no way a woman like that wouldn't find her if she wanted to, clearly she had shown that already. As well as she had shown to know stuff about both their families, which meant Julianne once again had a feeling of her rather working together with this stranger than against her, because perhaps like that she could get some answers to all the questions she had by now. And well there was really no where to run for her, was there? "Fuck," she mumbled a little bit, shaking her head not liking this situation one bit.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 8:17 pm

Theo was standing by the door watching how Jules was putting her child back to bed; no words were exchanged, nor did he need any to know what was going on in Jules's head. It was clear as day that everything that the stranger had just told was getting to her, and who wouldn’t start questioning everything when a woman that was clearly well known in everything that had been going on in both their lives which only made him think that it was true what she had said. Just as he thought that, Jules came and asked him the same question that had been roaming around in his head. “I think she is telling the truth; I don’t know why she should lie”, he mumbled, then letting out a small breath as she cursed and then started walking downstairs with her, still thinking that he shouldn’t even be here, to begin with.

As they came downstairs, Rogue was sitting by the dining table with a cup in her hands and gave both of them a smile. “Sit down”, she motioned to the chairs that were Jules “now, I’m guessing you have questions, but before you say anything”, she turned and pulled out a file and then handed it to Jules, all of what was needed to prove that she was her mother was in there, now it was just a matter of her daughter to accept that it was so. Which could take some time, but Rogue wasn’t in a rush. She took a small sip of the tea and let her eyes dart to Theo, that slowly sat down but didn’t touch his own cup, even though she hadn’t even poured anything in it. Sceptic and guarded, well, who wouldn’t be in the presence of a Valkyrie.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 16, 2022 5:42 am

Julianne sat down when she was told to, she had ton of questions and they all ended up in a pile of mixed thoughts and emotions on the subject. She took the file that was handed to her, and more or less held her breath while opening it and looked through all of it. Her eyes carefully scanned it, but the file even held mentions of Quentin who was born just after her. Julianne's jaw tensed, understanding a bit more, just how Elenora felt when she figured out she wasn't even related to the family. Julianne knew her father was an unfair man, she knew he had done things beyond imaginable. But getting children with a Valkyrie? Taking them for yourself, sounded like he had been playing on thin ice.  Julianne forgot to breath for a while, just starring at the papers as her mind slowly closed in around her with attempt to connect all the pieces of information. Julianne then handed Theo the files without looking at him, maybe it was the insurance of knowing you were reading the same thing at it wasn't some trick. "Why now?" Julianne wondered leaning a little bit back, still on guard. But you could only cross one bridge at the time, and she needed to figure out - what had taken her so called mother so long to come forward, and why now? Just because she was in town and wanted to grab a cup of tea?
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 16, 2022 2:52 pm

Rogue watched how her daughter took the information; she was rather impressed that she held herself so well, having thought there might be more of an outburst than there had been. Theo took the file and started reading it, taking his time while he let the women talk; at least he had nothing to add and was rather watchful of not doing anything stupid, as he didn’t think Rogue would be a very understanding woman.
Well, your father went through great means to make sure he would keep my children from me, which, well, in all fairness, should be saying something as I’m not a woman that takes those things very lightly”, she explained, taking a sip from the tea, knowing very well that it wasn’t an answer to her question. “Because Quentin is back,” she said, knowing he had already shown himself to Ethan and Elenora, foolish boy, but she couldn’t blame him; hell wasn’t a place one should wish to end up. “The scales are tipping, and there is a fine line between showing yourself just because you want to be part of your children's lives and then coming to warn them when war is coming” her gentle expression was gone. It was clear to Theo that she meant it “so this is why I’m here, to make sure that my daughter has a chance for what is coming, and it isn’t going to end well for the humans, especially not those that holds the title hunter” her eyes now landed on Theo that just sat there feeling how something cold ran down his back, he didn’t want to believe her, but how could he not? There was something about this whole thing that screamed that she was telling them the truth.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 16, 2022 6:57 pm

Julianne kept quiet while her mother got into further detail based on the question that Jules herself had asked. It sounded very much like a move her father would have come up with. Trying to keep someone from what they wanted most, if it was freedom, peace - it didn't matter, her father only saw what he wanted. Her uncle was the same. Selfish to the core. Because Quentin is back, Julianne took a sharper breath. "I knew it," she mumbled a little bit. Losing her twin brother had been some of the hardest thing she had done through, no one really understood even Elenora had tried to empathize a bit, but how could she understand? Ethan was still living, and they hadn't grown up together, not like her and Quentin. It had been like a part of her had been dead, and then last month towards the end of it at least, it had been like something had just shifted. A part of her knew he had come back. It was just hard not to believe you weren't insane. Everyone else seemed to think so.

Then the topic grew a bit heavier, in that there was a warning for her to take in. War was coming. What the hell did she mean by that? What war? With whom against who? Julianne didn't like the thought, but she had always been taught to keep her head cold and think before saying much. "What is coming?" Julianne then asked and narrowed her eyes a little. Because well, if something was coming she wanted to make sure she could protect her family.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 17, 2022 5:24 pm

Rogue took a small sip of her tea and watched how the gears in Julianne’s head were turning. She didn’t even question that Julianne would already know that he was back, but it was clear that Theo didn’t like these news; Rogue could already guess why, but she wouldn’t let the little boy’s secret slip, at least not yet, there would come a better time and place for that bomb to drop.
Her tongue glided over her lips. “Quentin isn’t the only one that is back, there are others, and these were the first seal that has been broken, which means that there is a chance for a portal to be permanently open between Wonderland and Athena, meaning that the Queen of Wonderland would very much like to take even more land for herself, now this is a war between this world and an entirely new one where the rules will change, some will even dare to say for the better” Rogue mused and took another sip of her tea and then placed it back on the table in front of her. She crossed one leg over the other as she moved a few strains of hair behind her ear.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 18, 2022 4:56 am

Julianne couldn't tell if she appreciated the honesty or if it scared her more. Because Rogue replied her question without thinking twice about it, something she wasn't used to. Create a permanent portal between Wonderland and Athena would indeed cause a war, and for once she somewhat understand why all the magical creatures and larger families by instinct had found their way closer to Athena, like a foreign voice knowing they needed to be here for when the chaos happened. This was the things her father had feared the most, the things they were taught to prevent from happening; the supernatural wanting more power than they should. If the Queen of Wonderland wanted to unleash her wrath and take over the entire region, it sounded better to flee before the forces could wrap themselves around them. But she also knew no matter where they went, something would get them back here. Because it would change the entire aspect of the law of things. Even if Theo didn't like it, they needed to talk to their siblings about this. And even if he didn't want to go, she would face them on her own then. "Don't overthink it too much yet, you will only drive yourself insane trying come with a solution," the voice appeared after the older siphoner had teleported to the house. "Nice job with the traps, but you should get some barrier protection that isn't forged by magic -" then she turned her eyes towards her mother and exhaled. "We have an issue that requires your presence," she looked from her mother then at the two hunters. Knowing about both of them really, but didn't say much, after all they weren't the reason why she was here.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 4:26 am

Rogue took the cup with the tea once more, watching how the gears turned in both Theo’s and Jules’s brains. Even if it seemed like the young boy would rather just shut off his brain altogether, the drug would do that to you. Like any other great thing, feelings repressed for so long then tended to escalate quite explosively when they finally managed to resurface. When Atlas appeared, Rogue didn’t even flinch; she only redirected her eyes from her daughter sitting in front of her to the daughter standing a little further away. Rogue couldn’t help but chuckle a little; she had always found it funny how hunters ran around killing witches but didn’t mind using their magic to protect themselves. What a beautiful paradox.
The old Valkyrie nodded and then emptied her cup. “Well, it's been lovely, but it seems like I have to go”, she said with a soft smile before walking to her older daughter. “We’ll see each other again, Julianne; make sure to send Quentin my regards if you see him before I do”, she said with a far more sinister smile before she walked over and let Atlas teleport them out of the house and to the place where a matter needed handling.

Theo just sat there, staring at the two women that had just disappeared; if he was being honest, he didn’t know what to say or do. He hadn’t touched the tea nor said anything throughout this little meeting. Quentin was alive. This complicated things, and if anything, he needed to get back to his father to explain what had transpired here.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 4:53 am

It was an odd feeling spreading in her chest once the siphoner and woman who was her biological mother went away again. Quentin being confirmed to be alive. It twisted and roared in her stomach and her mind screamed, making her shake her head. She couldn't possibly sit still, so she got up form the chair mindlessly, and grabbed the used teacups and the unused one Theo had, just collecting them by the hang, not minding spilling the tea water over herself from the filled cups, even through hissing a bit by the boiling water rinsing over her wrists, she just talked to the kitchen. Julianne managed to place them on the counter then headed to take the teapot out as well, lost in thought really. As she returned the second time from the kitchen she just looked at Theo. "I know what I promised," she clicked her tongue a little bit, "but you also have to know that I don't give up on you. No matter how far gone you think you are, I know you aren't - because I've seen it." She leaned against the wall, not really doing anything to stop him from leaving. But just because she would let him walk out this door, it wouldn't make her stop. Because she knew there were a couple of ways to get the drug out of his system, she also knew it was painful. Julianne knew Elenora had a warlock contact that could do it with ease, and had done so to both Nora but also Jolene. But she first and foremost would have to reach out to Elenora and Archie about this newfound information, no matter how much the two sisters argued at the moment, this was something she wasn't going to keep from them. And this issue was way easier to process than everything Rogue had told her tonight.
Theobald

Theobald

Antal indlæg : 57

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 5:55 pm

Even though he wanted to stay, he got up from the chair and walked to the door leading to the hallway, turning when she told him that she knew she had promised. He closed his eyes and let out a small sigh. Then he chuckled and a twisted smile formed on his lips “you’ll be looking for the boy that once was for quite some time, you know that woman she was right, my father has been feeding me that godforsaken drug for a couple of years now, long before that–but you know how it is” he let out a small sigh “stop trying to find me, there is nothing left to find than broken pieces that won’t fit together anymore. And with those words, he turned and walked to the door and got out of it.
Now she was right, there was still a part of him there, but he was too afraid for him to find it again. Knowing it might end up causing more harm than good. Maybe that was why he always returned to his father, even if every bone in his body screamed for him to run away. He got in the car, turned on the engine, and then drove away with a heavy heart.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 9:57 am

Julianne didn't argue with him, there was no point in doing so, because his mind was set - but so was hers. It wasn't like she believed you couldn't put broken pieces together again, because she believed you could - she also understood that nothing would ever be the same. And she wasn't here trying to bring a version of him back from the past, what she wanted was to help him built a version of himself despite the broken pieces and what he had perhaps been through. Julianne took a sharper breath in as he turned around and left out the door, first then she walked towards it and watched him get in his car and drove away. Jules took a sharper breath in and licked her lips a bit together before closing it and went up to take a long warm shower. Just sitting down in the shower cabin letting the water run over her and take the remains of the blood from todays' fight with it. Then heading to bed hoping to get some sleep.

The next morning while her daughter was watching some cartoons, and Jules mindlessly stood there looking at the tv while sipping coffee, she picked up her phone texting Elenora if her and Archie would come over. Now, she could have called Frederik and Zitora - but Elenora was far more experienced with the drug, sadly. And Archie was Theo's brother.
Archibald

Archibald

Antal indlæg : 67

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 5:48 pm

Archie was up earlier than he usually was, not because he had decided to, nor had wanted to. But well, his stomach had complained by the fact that he had forgotten to eat almost anything the day before; being this close to opening his dream, well, it had kept him otherwise occupied.
Which was why he was now standing, turning over an omelette and drinking a cup of coffee. Now, if this wasn’t how all mornings should be like. Normal, relaxed, and with a good breakfast and coffee. There wasn’t much better, the only thing that could ruin it. He was almost about to take a sip of the cup when he turned and looked at Elenora, already knowing that she was bringing him the news that would otherwise prove his point wrong. “What?” he asked with a gentle voice, nodding toward the table where she could find her cup of coffee waiting.
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 5:56 pm

Elenora had gotten up after having stayed a little bit longer in bed than she normally did, but after everything happening Yesterday with her and Ethan; Quentin-  she had just really needed not to rush herself this morning - even if she felt great. Elenora had been standing in the window in the bedroom for a moment feeling the sun caress her face, before getting dressed and grabbed her phone. There was a message from Julianne, which had her frown as she entered the living room. Elenora looked at Archie then exhaling a bit, knowing this would stir their morning, but despite that she walked to the table and sat down, "It's Jules. She is asking if we can come over, she says it's important," now given Jules had spent so much time with Theo, Elenora wasn't sure if they should or not. She took her cup of coffee and then took a big mouthful. Then looking at the phone again seeing it type, "It's about Theo." She looked up as she had read the newest message.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 12:16 am

A loud groan left him. It was hard not to fall into some sense of annoyance, even if it wasn’t fair, he knew that. But this was ruining his, until now, perfect morning. Then it got worse; it was about Theo; closing his eyes, he stood there for a moment, not knowing what to say or do; the most sensible thing would be to get on with it, and meet Jules, talk with her about what she wanted, and then they could get on with their day. Even if he knew it was too much to hope for, that they could have a peaceful day at all if he knew this family, and sadly he did.
All right, well, seems like I better get in some more proper clothes, and we can go” he took the omelette off the heat and drowned the rest of his coffee before he walked into his bedroom and got into more casual clothes, but at least it was a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, with a pullover over it. When he was done, he came out, giving her a small smile. “Ready to go?” he asked before walking into the hallway where he could put on his shoes and get the car keys. Never a dull moment in this life.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 4:10 am

She let out a sigh and texted Julianne they would be right there, wanting nothing more than to nurse her coffee a bit longer and just take in what just had happened Yesterday. But it would have to wait, and if anything Elenora was capable of just that. So, she started eating because there was no way she was sleeping on getting some of that delicious breakfast, and then she turned her head, quickly down her coffee as well as Archie asked if she was ready to go. Elenora jumped out of the chair and hurried over to get her shoes on and opened the door. "As ready as I guess we can be," she walked out the door with Archie, and headed to the car so they could get going.

The drive itself wasn't long, she just sat on the passenger seat looking out, pulling her brows a little bit in frustration. It had been months since Jules had contacted her and not just blown in her face. Of course Elenora as well felt guilty when it came to Jules. So, once they were parked she got out of the car and walked with Archie towards the bigger house, knocked on the door and just waited for Julianne to open.

Julianne opened the door giving both a small smile before moving aside to let them in. She could of course have taken this to them, just put Annika in the car and went on with it. But she felt a bit paranoid about leaving home after last night. "I'm glad you came so fast, coffee?" She had already started the coffee machine. "I know there is plenty of different ways you would rather start your morning -" She looked slightly to the side, Annika just sitting in the combined living room playing. Elenora looked over at her niece shortly, "coffee would be nice." Elenora walked over to Annika to greet her, all of this drama had kept her far enough away from this part of her family. And perhaps it was the first time forever Elenora realized just the powers the young girl empowered, Jules as well - maybe it was the new balance thing that made her realize this. But she could also feel something had happened here last night that wasn't that good. She then got back up and turned her attention to Julianne who clearly didn't know where to start. "What's going on?"
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 26, 2022 7:14 pm

It was often you found a Blanchard brother silent, well, Nigel could be, but even he was rather chatty especially compared to their half-brother Jack, which he blamed on the fact that Jack hadn’t grown up with the rest of them—but at this moment, as he looked at Julianne opening the door; he just nodded, and low grunt left him in a greeting, also in a way answering—no this hadn’t been how he would have wanted to start his morning, far from it really. But he walked inside and then nodded in agreement to Elenora when she said that she wanted a cup of coffee—once again, not saying anything himself.
What could he say? Mostly he was afraid that he would end up saying something that he might end up regretting, which was why he stayed silent—at least that way, he knew that he wouldn’t do something wrong, and he was more than sure that Elenora would be able to get it out of Jules what she wanted with them. So, he sat down by the kitchen table, placing his hand on the table folded together, before looking back up at Elenora’s sister.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 26, 2022 7:31 pm

Julianne didn't know where to start, it was like she waited for something - and she was, right she was it didn't take more than a few seconds before one of the women she had hired came as planned to take Annika out in the garden - because Jules for a matter of fact knew there were things she didn't want her daughter to be around - even if at this point seemed like something she couldn't avoid. Elenora eyed the woman coming in to take Annika, narrowed her eyes a little - well it wasn't like trust came easily to Elenora. And it wasn't like Julianne was happy to let Annika go right now, but she knew this was important as well. "It's about Theo, and I know you are both very pissed at him - me too, but please - " she started and let out a sigh, clearing her throat a bit. "Okay I'm just gonna cut right to the case, your father has him high on La Souillure De Paix," she then turned her eyes towards Elenora who crossed her arms a little bit. It wasn't a nice drug to be on, or sure in the moment it made you ruthless and brutal, unable to connect to your humanity for a moment. It hit everyone differently, her anger had been so intensified she could barely recognize herself in the mirror.

"You know how much?" She wondered and pressed her brows together, it didn't matter how long, she had been drugged by it since she was very young, so had Julianne. It hit hard, even harder to get out of again once hooked. Julianne just shook her head a little bit,  tugging in her lower lip with her front teeth then letting go. "I bet its worse than you in Mexico," Elenora left a small groan - she didn't like anyone speaking about the hunting trip to Mexico her, Sterling and Jamie had been. "So, overdosed, got it" Elenora let out a sigh and shook her head a little bit, it wasn't good. "How did you discover it?" Elenora wondered. Julianne got silent for a moment then turned around to turn to the coffee, classic Jules when not wanting to talk about something. "Jules," Elenora took a step forward pushing her sister a little perhaps. "My mother," she nodded a little bit, knowing it indeed sounded insane, she barely could believe these words left her.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 30, 2022 9:46 pm

Well, Archie had already known that he was taking too much La Souillure De Paix; Jamie had told them as much. Besides, it was the only way that it explained his bizarre behaviour. Of course, Theo had always been somewhat walking his own path, and had listened far more to their father than some of the other brothers had. But not in this capacity, not by breaking into Jamie’s house, taking off his hand, and torturing his girlfriend.
Once again, Archie didn’t say much; no, he didn’t say anything. He just looked at the two sisters as they conversed with each other. He wasn’t sure why Jules had even called them here because none of what she had told so far was news to him. Besides, it was hardly her concern, or at least it didn’t seem that way until Jules mentioned her mother. He looked up from his coffee and lifted a brow; how did her mother know all of this? Someway in the way she said it, it seemed like she didn’t mean the mother that had been killed, not that he would be surprised if spirits were contacting from the other side at this point, so to be fair, you never knew.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 2 Empty

Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII-
Gå til: