Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So different and still somewhat the same

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

So different and still somewhat the same Empty
IndlægEmne: So different and still somewhat the same   So different and still somewhat the same EmptyTors Mar 10, 2022 6:16 am

Dedicated to @Jasmine & @Jamie

Date | 14th of March 2022
Time | Morning, around 7am
Weather | Sun is shining, but it is fairly cold
Place | Jamie & Sariel’s place
Attire | Slacks and a t-shirt

Sariel was standing in the kitchen humming, letting the two shapeshifters sleep in since it had been a couple of weeks filled with ups and downs, trying to figure out the whole dynamic with Jasmine moving in. Her adjusting to having a family and not being on her own anymore. Then there was the thing about how much you could say to her, how much parenting that could actually be done. After her talk with Ayah, she felt somewhat clearer in her mind what she needed to do. Mostly about how she looked, there was just the matter of not looking like she was much younger than Jamie’s daughter that also rubbed her wrong. Especially after she had started picking her up from school when Jamie was working or getting her to work. Stuff like that. She looked more like a friend than a parental figure.  
She put down the breakfast that she had been making on the dinner table, before she walked over and knocked on Jasmine’s door. “Breakfast is ready, time to get up” she said with a sweet voice, noticing that even her voice had taken a turn, being a little deeper than it had been before. Okay, so maybe she should have told Jamie that she was changing her looks, or, letting herself grow older. Since this was her true form, just an older version of it. Then she walked into their bedroom and over to where he was lying in bed. It wasn’t always easy to convince him to stay, but she had insisted even brought him a cup of tea to wake up on. “Morning” she whispered, leaning down giving him a soft kiss against his temple, waiting for his reaction with a teasing smile on her lips.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

IndlægEmne: Sv: So different and still somewhat the same   So different and still somewhat the same EmptyTors Mar 10, 2022 6:44 am

Jasmine was still adjusting. It was perhaps the first real night where she had actually slept without waking up at all, and after around a month of living here maybe she had some sort of peace that it would be okay. That they wouldn't just pack their bags and be gone in the morning without a warning. Even if she expected something unpredictable to happen, and it kept her alert and would for sometime. So, she woke up rather quickly to the knock on her door and sat up, looking over towards her phone on the bed table to check the time. Monday's be like. A soft groan left her. Jasmine had quit her jobs after she had gotten to stay here, not because she wanted to, more or less because Jamie, her father had convinced her she needed a break. Jasmine rolled more or less out of bed to grab her sweats and a t-shirt alongside a cardigan on the chair she had gotten a habit of putting all her used clothing. Because it was too clean to be washed and to dirty to go back in the closet - the eternal struggle. Then she bounced out ot her bathroom to get herself ready for breakfast and the rest of the day that was. Her bag was already packed for the school day and was by the entrance to the house, so no need to worry about that. Jasmine headed from the bathroom downstairs while waiting for the others she had plenty of time to greet the two dogs proper goodmorning, so well, she didn't complain.

Jamie on the other hand didn't have to work till around 9, and like any other sensible people he slept as long as he could - or Sariel allowed for him. He caught her scent right on and it woke him a little bit up, along with the lights from the sun that was shinning earlier and earlier by the minute from now on. "Morning," he mumbled a little bit about to turn over to the other side, before she kissed his temple, making him open his eyes just a little bit. He narrowed his eyes a little bit, and then blinked a few times. Then in a small gasp he sat up, blinking a little bit more. "Holy f-" he cut himself off, placing his hand underneath her chin and let his eyes run over her. "How did yo - never mind, holy" he didn't really know what to say, because he knew it was still her - but damn this was not how he expected to be woken up. "You wake me up with tea to this? Tea darling?" He joked obviously, or maybe not. Jamie shook his head a little bit then looking away for a second before looking at her again. He liked it. It was a little bit different, but he still adored her the same.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: So different and still somewhat the same   So different and still somewhat the same EmptyTors Mar 10, 2022 3:18 pm

Sariel couldn’t help but laugh when he almost cursed. Sitting down beside him she gave him a small smile, as he took it all in, grabbing her chin and all that. “Well, thought it might help with the process” she joked back, winking at him before her face fell into some more serious folds. Maybe she should have told him, but that was too late for that now. “Maybe I should have told you, but well, thought it was due time that I actually grew up” she hummed, letting her tongue run over her lip “even if it means looking a hell more like my mother than I’m comfortable with actually agreeing with” she let out a small sigh and shook her head. “Hope that it doesn’t change to much” she giggled, almost in a purr as she leaned down to place a soft kiss against his lips. “But I made breakfast and woke up Jasmine” she hummed against them before leaning back and got up from the bed that she had placed herself on.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.

IndlægEmne: Sv: So different and still somewhat the same   So different and still somewhat the same EmptyFre Mar 11, 2022 5:03 am

He chuckled a little bit, actually grew up. Then the mention of looking more like her mother than she was comfortable with. "It doesn't change a thing," he assured her with a small hum before she kissed him, and he kissed her back, placing his hand on the back of her neck. He once again chuckled a little bit more as she mentioned that she had made breakfast and woken up Jasmine. Then watching her slowly get back up, and his hand moved down from her neck, traced over her arm, as he lifted himself up on his elbow just keeping his eyes on her. "Well, then we should get down and get breakfast," he took the cup of tea and placed on the bedside table next to him, before he then quickly grabbed onto the waist and pulled her down to the bed next to him. Then he just kissed her face, her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, then her lips, before he sat up. "Then let's get going, you can't stay in bed all day," he teased stepping out of bed and walked over to get some clothing on.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: So different and still somewhat the same   So different and still somewhat the same EmptySøn Mar 13, 2022 4:32 pm

“We should” she hummed with a playful tone, then she felt how her entire world was flipped upside down, and before she knew what had happened, she was lying in the bed looking up at Jamie. “Wha-“ she tried to ask what was going on, but then he started kissing her. All over her face. A laugh left her, as she started to squirm in his arms, trying to get out of it as it tickled. Even if it brought such a joy in her chest, making her feel loved in a way she never thought would be possible to. She only just managed to kiss him back, as his lips caught hers as he got up from the bed telling her she couldn’t say in bed all day. “Wha!” she once again said, as she quickly got up on her feet standing in the bed. From there she jumped grabbing around his neck hanging on to dear life as if she was a monkey trying to clam onto his back. Once again laughing with joy, happy that it seemed that things were going in the right direction. In a way, it had been a blessing that Jasmine had found her way into their life, as it had given them some stability even if they were still getting used to it. "I'll give you staying in bed all day!"
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: So different and still somewhat the same   So different and still somewhat the same EmptyMan Apr 04, 2022 4:50 am

Jamie couldn't help but laugh as she jumped up and grabbed around his neck, trying to firmly stand his ground and not fall back or lose balance. "Is that a offer? Because I'm tempted to take it," he mused with the most joyful laughter, as he moved his arms back to try back around her, turning his head a bit around to look at her. Just seeing and hearing that happiness was a bliss, and far from something he took for granted. Jamie was so thankful for the colors Sariel had brought into his life. "However so, I do smell pancakes - and I'm not saying that I'm having a sweet tooth but I do," he lowered his eyes to her lips for a moment, while his lips still pulled in that bright warm smile.

Jasmine could hear the laughter from upstairs, which was something else entirely. Because really she wasn't used to that kind of joy, but she was getting used to it with them. Everything just seemed to go in a paste that was so different but so amazing at the same time. Even if a part of her was scared that it was temporary then she still just took in everything and hoped for the best really. Because what else could you do?
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: So different and still somewhat the same   So different and still somewhat the same EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 3:24 pm

Oooh, are you now” she hummed, slapping the side of his shoulder as he continued with his sweet tooth while clearly looking at her lips. “Naughty” she huffed, placing a quick kiss against his lips before moving out of his arms once again. “Better get Jasmine in school on time, and you mister, you have a job to make yourself ready for” she moved his hair around “and you look like you’ve been sleeping for twenty-four hours” she teased, before moving around him to walk downstairs. “Hurry up, or we might end up eating all of the pancakes!” she threatened before she got downstairs and walked towards Jasmine giving her a big smile, before moving around towards the coffee pot and poured herself a warm cup “you have one, or need one?” she asked, looking up before walking towards the table and sat down, taking the coffee pot with her for good measure. “Ready for school today?” she asked giving the young shapeshifter an encouraging smile, before turning towards the toast she had made and started spreading some butter over it and taking a bite.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So different and still somewhat the same   So different and still somewhat the same Empty

So different and still somewhat the same
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: