Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Butterfly Water

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Kemuel

Kemuel

Humør : Never want to go fishing again
Fag : Psychology + math + swimming + track + speech + socialstudies
Antal indlæg : 174

Butterfly Water  Empty
IndlægEmne: Butterfly Water    Butterfly Water  EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 7:21 pm

Dedicated to @Dakotah

Date | 16th of February 2022
Time | Noon, lunch break
Weather | Somewhat decent, but still pretty cold and windy
Surroundings | People are coming from class and walking towards the cafeteria
Attire | Black jeans, with black boots, same coloured shirt with a flora white light purple print and a jeans jacket.

What a year it had already turned out to be. One would have thought that at least this time karma, fate or whoever was running this show. Would at least give them an easy start to the year 2022. But as it seemed right now, there was only one road this car was driving on. And as one of his favourite comedians always said, it was going straight to destination fucked. He was standing by his locker and pulling some of his drawing books out of it, maybe some creative time would ease his mind. Even though it constantly was working overtime, there were also the test that he needed to make sure that he aced, so he could skip second year. Get back on the year with his friends. Stupid, crappy – “See you at lunch?” Kemuel was pulled out of his inner cursing and looked towards Rose that smiled at him waking backwards towards the cafeteria. “Nah, I think I’ll find an empty classroom and draw” he announced, she made a small salute and turned around. “Text me if you change your mind!” she shouted, before she picked up speed to follow along with Katelyn and Violet. Maybe he needed to be better at spending is break with his friends. But this was just one of those days, where he needed a little breather. He put the books into his backpack, put it over his shoulder before he closed the locker and walked towards one of the classrooms that was almost always empty.
He finally opened the door and looked around, when he was sure it was safe, he walked inside and placed himself on one of the chairs and pulled out his lunchbox and a drawing pad. After a while he was already straight into drawing and eating the homemade sandwich, his mother had made for him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Dakotah

Dakotah

Humør : -
Fag : Art || Drama || Psychology
Antal indlæg : 5

Butterfly Water  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Butterfly Water    Butterfly Water  EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 9:33 pm

Red skirt, Pink & white striped top, pink socks and White shoes. Hair is down.

~~~~~~~~~~~

At last, lunch break! This meant she was able to get away from the crowd. Even though she could go to the cafeteria and get food, she had been out the day before, buying an apple and a few snacks, just to keep her going. No one really talked to her or asked her if she’d join them at the cafeteria. Not that it bothered her that much, she was used to being alone. Dakotah was the last one to leave the classroom before the teacher, as she headed to her locker to get rid of her books, just to replace them with a pencil and paper. No one ever questioned her for not being at lunch, so she just scattered off to the classrooms she knew was empty.

Was it weird that she had a favorite classroom to go to? Heading towards an empty classroom, a guy bumped into her and made her drop what she had in her arms. The guy didn’t even stop, just looked over his shoulder and huffed at Dakotah, like she was the one walking into him. She took a deep breath to calm herself, before gathering her things and got to the classroom. Opening the door was a surprise. She was not alone ”I’m so, so, so sorry… I’ll uhm. I’ll find another place” she said like she walked in on something she shouldn't, then offering the other student an apologetic smile.

Kemuel

Kemuel

Butterfly Water  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Butterfly Water    Butterfly Water  EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 10:21 am

Kemuel was just about to take a bite of his sandwich when someone opened the door into the classroom. He was just about to tell the person to take a hike when she started apologizing profusely. Something in him, had to take a deep breath and let out an exhale. “It’s fine, come in” he mumbled, maybe not seeming all that inviting. Not that he meant anything bad about it, he was just never really a people person. Not like his siblings at least.  “It’s not like I own the classroom” he tried to sound a little more friendly this time and gave her a short but warm smile before he returned his eyes towards his drawing. Taking another bite from his sandwich. That was when it hit him, wait didn’t he already know her? He had after all been at the academy for almost three years now, one year where he had to take it over because of failing grades and bad attendance. He remembered her from his last art classes, before his father had kidnapped him out of the country after their mother had died. “You’re Dakotah, right?” he asked, not really sure if his memory was correct or not.
Dakotah

Dakotah

Humør : -
Fag : Art || Drama || Psychology
Antal indlæg : 5

Butterfly Water  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Butterfly Water    Butterfly Water  EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 10:54 am

Dakotah looked at him with a slightly worried smile but continued into the room and closed the door behind her. A slight smile found its way to her lips as she shrugged ” Its just normal that people wanna be alone when they’re in a classroom by themselves. I can go if you want me to?” she said. She didn’t want to be in his space if he needed it, because she knew how much her own space meant for her. As she saw he started drawing, she smiled and her eyes got brighter but she didn’t say a word, just stood there for a moment like an idiot, looking at him.

As he spoke she woke up from daydreaming and nodded softly ” I am. You must be Kemuel or am I completely in the wrong?” she said, offering a warm smile. She was sure that he was the angel from her artclass that suddenly disappeared. She remember that she was worried about the security and if it would ever happen to her? But after some time she shook the feeling off her. She slowly walked to one of the tables in the classroom and placed her things on the table.
Kemuel

Kemuel

Butterfly Water  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Butterfly Water    Butterfly Water  EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 3:37 pm

He shook his head again when she asked once more if she should leave. There really was no reason too, or okay, under normal circumstances he would have asked her to get the hell out and leave him alone. But he also knew that she was one of those that struggled in school, at least of what he had seen. And if there was something he didn’t like, then it was people getting bullied. Especially since he had been a victim of that, and sometimes still was.
Yeah, that’s me alright” he chuckled, letting out a small sigh as his eyes followed her movements towards one of the tables to sit down and started taking her things out. “We used to have art class together, right?” he asked, trying to keep the conversation going, even if it was so easy for him to just ignore his surroundings and completely immerse himself in his artwork.
Sponsoreret inhold

Butterfly Water  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Butterfly Water    Butterfly Water  Empty

Butterfly Water
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The butterfly effect
» There is blood in the water