Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Waterfall

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Antal indlæg : 65

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyTirs Feb 15, 2022 9:54 pm

Place: A Lake in the outskirts of of the woods.
Time: 12,00
Weather it’s a little chilled
Environments: nobody as far as he Knows
Outfit: naked x)
@Adelina

It had been some time since he had taken some time for himself, being a pack leader without any Luna or, any beta was exhausting. His days, mostly seemed to blend in together, having to deal with even the smallest problems in the pack. So, this day, he had decided to take a run hoping the pack would not destroy itself while he was outside. As he had been running his legs had led him to what, could only be described as a little Lake with its own nice and cosy environments. There seemed to be a bathhouse, other areas clearly showing that, maybe one person could enjoy a swim without any problem.
Here Deacon had looked around using all his sense before, he had figured out, that he probably was there on his own.

His eyes looked around, paying attention to even the smallest details hoping to see, anything he needed to be aware of if there was something like that. Finally in the end he decided to throw his clothes off, seeing since it seemed to be peaceful enough for him, to just enjoy himself with some swimming, his tattoos were clearly shown off, as he enjoyed the water on his skin. There was just something about the time in the water, there could make him forget his environments, not seeing that someone else maybe had jumped into the water before him, having no idea, that a beautiful woman had the same crazy idea as him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Adelina

Adelina

Antal indlæg : 27

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 12:43 am

Adelina didn’t usually take time to herself, but she truly felt like she could bond with the nature and clear her mind, which was why she had found a small lake where she had gotten under a smaller waterfall. She wasn’t just going to let her clothing be easily seen or stolen, so she had hung it on a branch under the waterfall so it wouldn’t get wet nor dirty. She had then maneuvered down the slippery wet stones and into the water. She had been sitting there for a while feeling how everything hugged her body and how the stones underneath her pressed against her feet legs and bum. She could even feel small wild fish tickle her toes. Eventually she stood up and chose to dive under the water – mostly to get past the line from the waterfall, but while she was under the water, she simply noticed how pretty everything was. That was until she noticed someone who stepped into the water. Her eyes widened as soon as she realized that his person seemingly had the same idea as her – to bath naked. Normally she would have swum back underneath the waterfall and kept at quite as possible, but there was simply something in her that told her that that wasn’t what was going to happen today. She quickly resurfaced with closed eyes and turned around. “Excuse me!” she called while her legs kept her up and she removed any water away from her face. She wanted to wait till he was somewhat covered until she would turn. “I believe this lake is occupied,” she said blinking a little, keeping her eyes on the waterfall.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 9:13 am

When he heard a voice, it was like a slap to his head, opening his eyes as he stood in the water realizing he was not alone. “I oh I mean, I.” As the woman had her back turn against him, telling him the lake was occupied.

“Can´t we both use it?”
He asked clearly this was new for him as and alfa he did not have that problem in his own area but here, on a place there where not occupied by any other packs he was confused. His voice shows a little of how insecure he was, but he quickly tried to brush it off with a charming smile, when he got further out in the late when it came to a place, he kind of thought was not in a pack area, but on the other hand he had not really seen her either or smell her or anything so he was even more confused about how he could have missed it.

He quickly moved further out into the water, so she would not have to look at his completely naked buddy only with, his chest and arms being over the top of the water now.

“So what’s a beautiful woman like you doing out in the lake, “
he said sending her a charming smile, as he hoped she would turn around, since she might have heard the sound of him going further out in the lake clearly hiding his private parts.
Adelina

Adelina

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 10:44 am

The man seemed just as surprised as her and suggested that they both could use the late. It made her eyes widen for a moment, though she still kept her back to him. Even though he carried an aura that showed that he had a lot of power, the way he wore it made him seem like he didn’t know what to do with the power he had. “I- what?” she might be as confused as him and she heard that he swam around. Clearly, she didn’t have a say in this, which made her roll her eyes. She glanced in his direction as soon as she guessed that he was far enough out in the water to be somewhat covered. She furrowed her brows a little as he complimented her. Beautiful. Was there really nothing else he could say? “What does it look like?” she replied, trying not to hiss at him, but for some reason, it was quite the challenge. Adelina was so far out that one could barely see her collarbones. One would only be able to see some of her very dark, almost ebony, skin and how her braids had gotten wet from her diving.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 11:41 am

As She seemed to his at him, he felt how his temper where about to pop. His eyes scan the areas clearly showing, how much he did struggle with not just jump at her and yell and really show her who there where in control. He then got back quickly after, answering her question as he was biting himself through the tongue.

“Out from how, you just responded, I would say you are washing yourself, in a Public Lake that everyone has the right too.” He added as he then moved towards her, when he finally where about a few feet away from her, his, eyes looked like a wild animial she had to be careful what she said, now he kind of did not want to hurt her, but right now it was like his wolf was looking for a chance to break out, and having his way with her but, when he saw her skin up close, it was for a second like his beast slowly died down. Seeing something of himself in this beautiful ebony skinned woman.

“I don’t, know what came over me sorry.”
He added backing a little away, before he then reached her hand towards her. “My Name is Deacon, what is yours?” He said sending the girl a little charming, and friendly smile.
Adelina

Adelina

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 4:02 pm

Adelina furrowed her brows as he responded and sounded quite pissed. Well, hadn’t it been clear from the start that she was bathing? What else should she be doing naked in a lake? The fact that he told her that it was a public lake that everyone had the right to use only pissed her off. There was some truth to what he said, but usually, when you bathed publicly you were wearing a bathing suit, which simply meant that one of them either had to leave or both of them should get dressed. Though it was only something that she used when she was younger, she was confident that since she was there first, he should leave and try again later. She wanted to finish her bath.
Adelina felt a little frightened as he got closer, and stood completely still, like a deer looking at a car. He could even see how wild his eyes looked and there was something in her that told her, that she should flee as soon as possible. She knew that she should follow her gut feeling. She was intuitive after all. She knew when she would communicate well and unwell with people.
Suddenly he backed a little away and she could feel how her shoulders relaxed a little. Her whole body was tense. He apologized and her eyes stayed staring at him with both confusion, fear and those fleeting eyes. She didn’t want to tell him that it was okay, or that it could happen for anyone, because that behavior was not okay. Her eyes went to his hand and back up at him as he presented himself. Even though she wanted to crawl into a whole and hide until the big bag wolf was gone, she chose to put it behind her and take his hand, as if nothing had happened at all. “Adelina,” she said, almost in a voice that was above everyone else. As soon as possible she would take her hand back before she would turn away from him. This dude was nothing but trouble.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 10:19 pm

“Adelina, beautiful name.” He added noticing how she had reacted to him, it was true, that he might have been a problem. “I am sorry if I came out a bit high temper, I sometimes have problems with it problem with not having someone to be able to control it.”

He added. It was clearly a mumble the next questions, he then looked at her, before he opened his mouth can I help you with anything shower wise if not I mean I completely understand. “He said sending her a little smile, before he backed a little away.

“So Adelina, you seem like you are not from here, am I wrong.”
He did not want to point it out, but maybe it could make her warmup, he had heard some weird pick up lines before from people in the pack, so now he wanted to throw it out and see if she could smile or anything.

“Aside from being drop-dead gorgeous, Adelina what do you do for a living?” Hoping it might make her laugh or just a little smile.
Adelina

Adelina

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 10:38 pm

She only got to turn away before he started to explain that he had angerissues. As if she hadn’t figured it out by now, the way he had been swinging in his mood. The way his eyes could change so easily from being a beast to being an innocent puppy. She didn’t trust it.

He offered to help her with her shower, and she looked over her shoulder at him with brows knitted closely together. “Please, don’t offer that to strangers,” she said somewhat serious. Even though her hair could be a mess to work with, it was no problem for her when her hair was styled like it was today. The braids could work for themselves.

She turned around to look at him with narrowed eyes as he concluded that she wasn’t from here. “And what’s that supposed to mean?” she wondered raising a brow, clearly not entertained with what he was saying. Was it because she was black that he just assumed that she wasn’t from around here? The  world was quite mixed by now, and the chance of people with this delicious ebony skin being in the Athena was quite grand – of course, still with a greater weight of Caucasians.

She blinked a bit of him, with brows raised to the roof as he asked what she did for a living. “I enjoy photographing,” she responded, giving  him a cold look. “And you’re busy being an alpha for a pack somewhere?” she assumed.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 11:37 pm

As she turned around, he quickly turned his own face away, trying to not look at her naked body. “ I just mean, it seems like you, also got to this land, for some reason I aren’t going to judge you since we might have been treated the same way, by other people, sorry that came out wrong i just meant” He added clearly having no idea, about her age, thinking she like him, and his pack had been running from problems and with help had gotten a second chance.

“You know what the idea of one of us getting our clothes on might be a smart idea.” He added clearly not paying attention to her cooky voice about, how he might have a pack he needed to guide and protect.

His eyes then looked towards the edge, if she did not do anything he would go up giving her some private time, without having to deal with, this whole being after each other. “So, what do you Photograph, landscape animals’ people, what is it you like to take pictures of?” He added as he had his back turn towards her only looking over his shoulder when he asked.

Normal he would mostly have just jumped the girl, but this one, he wanted to treat with respect since she had just stood there, when it had seemed like he was on a deathmatch. If she had not stopped him, he would then be going towards the land and putting on his clothes after he had made one dip of his whole head in the water. He would the be throwing his head around to get the worst out, before using the towel so he then could but his clothes on slowly. If not he would still be standing with his back turned, hoping for her to around so he did not have to stare at her front agian.
Adelina

Adelina

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyMan Feb 21, 2022 11:26 pm

Outfit: Dress with an open back in a light yellow color

He assumed that she had been treated badly from her skin-color. He didn’t even know how old she was, but if she was just some teenager or young adult, what was the chance of her being treat that badly? She narrowed her eyes a little, keeping her arms crossed somewhat in front of herself.
He suggested that one of them got dressed, which made her furrow her brows a little. A moment ago, he was all about how it was a free country and how this was a public area, and he could do as he wanted. This man was confusing. When he went to the shore again, she let her eyes follow him a little before she moved towards the waterfall, swimming right under it so the waterfall hid her so she could be completely in her own business. When she stood on the other side of the waterfall it wasn’t that easy to hear him, but she could hear that he spoke. She didn’t reply but closed her eyes for a moment and enjoyed the sound of the waterfall. With a sigh crawled up to the spot where she had undressed earlier. She didn’t have a towel with her, but she did have a loose dress with an open back that she could wear, even though her body was still dripping wet. It made her drooping dress stick to her body. With another sigh her wings grew from her back and shook them a little. She preferred to have them out rather than hide them away, at least when she was on the move. “Did you say anything?” she wondered, her voice somewhat more angelic now that she wasn’t in the water, naked. Dressed and on shore felt much safer.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 7:33 pm

When Adelina seemed to do the same, he had his back turned watching away from the waterfall. When she then asked him, what he was saying with a kind almost angelic voice he got a bit embarrassed for a second. “I… I was just wondering what you do like to take pictures of.” He stated as he then turned around seeing her wings, was like a light hit in his head, she was a angel, the angelic voice made sense now.

A angel, how what was going on he was a bit confused over it,“In the name of god, and the holy woman Santa Maria, you are a angel.” He mumbled making a cross in the air in front of him.

Before his attention got turned to her.  “You are are a…a… Angel.” He stated confused over the big change, she had gone through. He then forced himself to look to the way again, so it did not look like he just stared at her.  “I am sorry for the starring.” He added as he looked to the side.

She was a beautiful woman, that part he would not deny, but just staring was not a good impression he gave out. Luckily for him, he knew when to look away, and how long the staring should be before it became creepy for the person involved.
Adelina

Adelina

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 10:23 pm

She heard him this time. What did she like to take pictures of? She pursued her lip a little while thinking. As soon as he turned around it was almost like he dropped his jaw – and she noticed that. She raised her brows as he mentioned both God and Santa Maria. She blinked a little as he made a cross in the air with his hands. He was seemingly quite religious. She mostly met religious people in south of Europe or in America. She repeated the obvious one more time. She was an angel. Her chin raised a little to that. She even noticed how he had to pull his eyes away from her. Impressive. “Oh no, keep going,” she told him, though it was clear that she was slightly offended. “I am yours to stare at,” she said crossing her arms in front of her chest and rested on one of her legs. “That’s what we women are made for, right? Stay quiet and be pretty? Something nice to look at?” she wondered. If someone knew her well, she was about to pull up a discussion that could last for hours. She liked discussions, but maybe it was because she was so stubborn, that she liked discussions.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 2:45 pm

“ It isn’t like that Adelina I just, never thought I mean, I did not think angels where real.” He stated not as a compliment but more a statement, “wait is demons real too.” It seemed very fast of he talked for once, but it was probably because of how religious his family had been coming from Mexico. When she then kept talking and told him she was his to stare at, he only blinked. “I don’t mean that, its just you are being an angel that’s all.” He mumbled trying to turn his focus away from the subject at hand.

“But what do you like to take pictures of.” He then asked again, “and that’s a really old way of looking at it, I mean not that you don’t look great, its more there is more to you than your pretty face.” Phew saved it, was the thoughts going through his mind, but this was an angel the wings everything, about it.

“So am I going to hell then? “He asked very scared, an just the thoughts of it made him shiver if there was one thing he was scared of was it the angels judgment that, and the idea of being thrown in hell. It was clear that when she had showed her wings, it made him tremble, like the world was ending, so no matter how much he tried to hide it he was way to scared, to deal with the world at large, demons and angels was something he feared to an unhealthy degree, it did not help that he came from a religious family.

Adelina

Adelina

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyLør Apr 23, 2022 6:56 pm

Adelina raised her brows as he said he didn’t believe that angels were real. So, werewolves could exist, but angels couldn’t? Then he asked about demons which made her close her eyes for a moment, not believing what was being said. Had this dude been living under a rock? She then nodded, “Yes, demons exist too,” she told him. Did he just think that everything was a fairytale that didn’t exist? That might also be sugarcoating. She nodded, not convinced about the fact that it was because she was an angel that he stared at. She was certain it was some kind of toxic man trait that he carried. Men always had such a trait.

He repeated his question. What did Adelina like to take pictures of? She pulled on a small smile. “Anything I find pretty or provoking,” she replied shortly. The smile disappeared as he once again should explain that he thought that there was more than just a pretty face to her. “Thanks,” she said a little dryly. He might have ‘saved it’, but she didn’t really forget what he had said and done.

Adelina pulled on a wider smile and laughed. “I’m not the one to judge where you’re going. There’s an archangel for that,” she said and smiled a little. “There’s also an archangel for truth,” she said and lifted her chin a little, “An angel who can tell me whether or not you’re speaking the truth,” she said, almost threatening him with calling upon an archangel. “But I’m… Kind when I want to be,” she told him, lowering her chin a little. “Continue to pray and God will know that you’re a consistent follower, and that will make God know that you might be more worthy to go to heaven than others,” she replied his question to her best ability.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptySøn Apr 24, 2022 3:22 pm

Wait so she was not and archangel, for one second, he got even more confused. As he heard her laugh, he for one second did not understand what was so funny about, a topic serious as this. Weird kind of humour he thought. When she then stated that there was an Archangel for truth he gave a few nods.

“ I mean I am telling the truth, pretty sure I am.” Now he got confused was he telling the truth or, was he just telling her his truth. This was a lot to take in, he then falled a bit back, before his eyes looked into hers again. When she then pointed out he then, need to keep praying, and be a true disciple then God would know, he then gave her a few fast nods again.

“Thanks for not calling down any Archangels.”
He then pointed out clearly happy, that she did not see a reason for it. “So also provoking.” He said a bit confused to come back at her answer to his question he had asked her, “why provoking things too.” He asked clearly confused he understood the first part, but the second was Cleary confused again.

He then took a deep breath to calm himself down, this woman was an angel and demons where, real it was like his heart was trying to punch its own way out of his body, he then took a deep breath before he turned his attention to her again, “ I wanne show how, sorry I am anything I can do too show i." he then asked, clearly this had never been a problem before, an he would never do this on a regular person but she was a real angel, an he did not want to be on her bad side an in that regard god, he was clearly speechless.
Adelina

Adelina

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptySøn Apr 24, 2022 4:45 pm

Adelina raised her brows as he started to get confused about whether or not he was telling the truth or not. See, that was very interesting. A smirk spread on her lips as he thanked her. “No problem,” she replied, blinking calmly at him. She wasn’t in to be a threat.

She shrugged a little as he asked why she would photograph things that were provoking, “Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable” she said. It was a famous quote in the artist world and some people had to hear it a couple of times before they understood. But that was art.

Her eyes widened a little as he took deeper breaths a couple of times. Did he have a big amount of anxiety or some serious anger issues? When he spoke to her, she shook her head. “No, I forgive you. You have my blessing,” she said with a kinder smile. “Remember to be kind to your people and the next,” she said calmly, hoping that he in the future would think just a little more before he acted. “You’re a being of a lot of power and you have to resemble the best person to them,” she told him, calmly. That was what he could do, to show her that he was sorry for what he had done. Be the best of himself.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 8:18 pm

It made sense when she pointed it out, art could do a lot of things that, was one of them. As she pointed out that she forgave him, and that he had her blessing he finally calmed down. As he heard her next words, it was like a stone hit him, he knew what she said but the problem was, he could not hold the pack together unless he had a compass of some sort, an that part was hard to figure out. As he then turned his attention, he nodded, before he talked,

“ I wish it was as simple as you pointed out, but if I cant even control my own paths because of a missing compass it is not an option, I wanne be the best of myself, but how can I if I am conflicted an in need of a guide, how can Iead my pack if, I cant even find one who can be their beacon.” He stated out as he looked towards her, “plss come with me, I want a person who can guide me, who can be the packs beacon.” He stated as he was looking into Adelinas eyes begging for her help, as it was clear in his eyes.
Adelina

Adelina

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 9:52 pm

She raised an unimpressed brow as he said it wasn’t simple. He explained how he couldn’t choose his own paths. It sounded odd, because as far as she knew, this mortal puppy should have plenty of will. She crossed her arms thoughtfully, but also judgmental, even though God never judged anyone – it was something else for angels. “I am not going to hang around your ankle until you wither and die,” she told him very straight forward. “You have to follow your heart, and your heart is not my words. God will guide you if you listen closely,” she explained and let her hands find her hips. “I may be an angel, but you should know that my mother was fallen, and my father was a werewolf, just like you. I know it’s difficult to lead a pack, but I’m not the one you’re seeking for,” she told him and pulled a kind smile, seeing how he was having trouble. Poor man.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 5:27 pm

” I feel like, i am carrying everything myself, I need someone, to guide me I did what I did to help the pack, I never wanted to lead a pack, but it was the best I could do, the only way I could was to take over what should have been my brothers’ role.” He stated before he looked at her, “all I am asking for is a carrying person for the pack, since I can’t give them, that an since, you are a angel I thought you could.” He stated looking quite hopeful at, her waiting for her respond.

He had accepted his own part of the life, never finding one to calm him down and be his rock, but he also hoped that he would be able to find someone like this angel who could just by being near the pack, be like a mother figure for the whole pack, without having to take the role, “at least give the pack a look, then you can decide after Adelina, pls.” He stated looking quite hopeful at her, as he waited on her respond.
Adelina

Adelina

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 6:16 pm

She listened to him. He clearly had a lot on his heart. He felt unfairly treated, having to take over a job that he wasn’t meant to treat. She crossed her arms as he asked her to carry the pack. “I am not going to do that,” she told him. “That is not a burden for me to take. You’ll have to find someone who is capable of leading a pack with you. A luna,” she said with a soft smile, though it was getting on her nerves that he didn’t seem to understand that she didn’t want to be a part of his pack at all. “I’m no luna. Not even when my father is a werewolf himself. I am sorry,” she said.

She couldn’t help herself and rolled her eyes as she told him to give the pack a look. “Fine,” she said, though she was confident that she wouldn’t change her mind.
Sponsoreret inhold

Waterfall Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Waterfall   Waterfall Empty

Waterfall
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Andre steder i Gaia-
Gå til: