Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Taste the sting

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Fenris

Fenris

Humør : I'm sure we can be friends
Antal indlæg : 83

Taste the sting - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Taste the sting   Taste the sting - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 2:21 pm

He couldn’t help but chuckle and shake his head. “I might only have been a very short time on earth, but I’m far older than most” he said with a small smile that tugged his lips “just because one is over nine thousand, doesn’t mean that they are old enough to deal with life” which was the truth, one could be as old as time, and still make mistakes. Still not understand how to turn one’s life around and just behave like they actually had their life together.
In a way one could also say that there was a slight selfish emotion gliding through him, because that meant that she wouldn’t be so inclined to see him again. He nodded when she asked him to stay with her. “I’m not going anywhere” he said with a small smile. He even took out his phone and showed her that he turned it off before he put it on the night table. The only one that he would want to be able to reach him, was also in the building. Which meant, that there was no need to actually have the line open, so Leigh could call and pester him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

IndlægEmne: Sv: Taste the sting   Taste the sting - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 3:11 pm

Melanie licked her lips a little bit. "I know, its also just like - no one is able to deal with life, but usually he has better coping mechanisms than this," she exhaled a little bit. People just got better at living and hoping not to begin question their actions. She didn't say more on that note about that. Melanie breathed out  with a small chuckle as he showed he had turned his phone off. Not that she would have held it against him, she knew their son had called without many details on the matter, it could have been far worse than this. Yet, she was extremely fond of him being here right now. She moved her head towards his shoulder, and closed her eyes for a moment just finding comfort in breathing in his scent. "I'm glad you are here," she mumbled a little low. Melanie took a deeper breath in once again, and each breath was for her to let a little bit more go on what had happened on her meeting with Oscar hours ago by now. Because she had to let it go, and trust that it wasn't up to her for fixing everything. She had tried, and had to accept that it just couldn't cover it. And that had to be okay somewhere down the line.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Taste the sting   Taste the sting - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 3:47 pm

He hummed in agreement. Everyone had problems and needed to push through every now and then. Even those pretending that life didn’t get to them. Unless they of course were psychopaths. But that was a whole other matter, that Fenris didn’t feel like they should be discussing, at least not at this very moment. When she leaned her head against his shoulder, he looked down giving her a soft smile. With a little movement, he folded his arm around her shoulder pulling her a little closer. “Nowhere I would rather be” he hummed closing his eyes for a moment. “I know how much he means to you, so if you need to see him again, would you please let me know the next time?” he finally asked, it was not that he was jealous, not in a sense that most people would be. But there was so much history, and especially after what had happened today, he just liked to be prepared to what would come back next time he was called or when she stepped through his door.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Taste the sting   Taste the sting - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 3:56 pm

It was true. Oscar did mean a lot to Melanie, most people out history knew this, because some even accused them of being the sole reason why their species didn't get along. It was turned into a whole tragedy and everything really. One of the things Oscar also had brought up today, or maybe she had herself planted the seed that had let to the outbreak of his frustration about everything going wrong. Melanie looked up into Fenris eyes as he asked if she would let him know next time she was going to see Oscar. "Of course," Melanie understood why it kept people on their toes as well, a tale of Melanie and Oscar one never knew what would happen, but she did know that even if Oscar meant much to Melanie, Oscar wasn't the most important person in the game. There was a handful of people that was above him. You do know you are more important to me than him right?" She asked folding her lips a little bit. Loving, caring and being in love with were three very different kinds of affection, and she hadn't been in love with Oscar for a long time.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Taste the sting   Taste the sting - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 4:12 pm

He chuckled nodding “I know” he whispered, placing a soft kiss against her temple “My powers might be sin powered, but that doesn’t mean I’m blind to the virtues” he chuckled, knowing that what brought Oscar and Melanie together, again and again. Was the history about how they had once been in love, very much so. But that love had been ruined by people around them, and each time, or at least after his own theory now that he understood the situation better, was the fact that they tried to recreate the time lost. But what most people would figure out was that when things weren’t meant to by, you just had to let it go. Even if it was hard, even when you wanted to fight. Now, was that not the same what Fenris and Melanie did now? No. Because he had never loved anyone but her. They hadn’t been split apart because of someone not fighting hard enough. It had been circumstance that they couldn’t control themselves. Now their time was theirs again, and they would figure this out.
And I love you too” he hummed a little cheeky giving her another kiss against her temple.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Taste the sting   Taste the sting - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 21, 2022 6:58 am

Melanie chuckled a little as he kissed her temple, and then exhaled a bit more relaxed. One thing had been Revna being out there doing who knew what she was up to? Even if she had helped Elias when River and him were toe to toe. Adonis still on trail even if Melanie was warming a bit up to him, just a bit, yet still waiting for the world to slap her across the face. Now Oscar. Well, maybe it was time she left doubt at the door and tried to let them solve it amongst themselves and realize this was something she couldn't control. But she could control how she dealt with all of it. Right? "That was lucky," she chuckled a little low before took a deeper breath in once again and exhaled, finding her inner peace in being close in his embrace.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Taste the sting   Taste the sting - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 5:32 am

He couldn’t help but let out a short laugh, before she shook his head a little. “Well, we should consider ourselves lucky regardless” he hummed, feeling like all of this hadn’t been possible hadn’t it been for a couple of events that could be seen as rather fortunate. If she hadn’t gotten to the region or insisted on going with him. He doubted that they would be here in this bed now. Who knew, maybe things had turned out differently with Oscar then. She would be with him again, and then there was the question about what then. Well, there was no need to thinking about what ifs. What was important was right here and now, clearly it wouldn’t bring anything good with it, to think about scenarios that wouldn’t happen. Unless someone went back in time and reworked their fate. Which he thought would be highly doubtful.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Taste the sting   Taste the sting - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 08, 2022 4:48 am

She chuckled a little bit to his comment, whilst just keeping her head against him and her arm around him. Today's events had been rather emotional, and she was an emotional pushy person, everyone at this point knew that. She was stubborn and once she had set her mind to something or that she wanted to connect with someone she was the one that took the first steps, even if many didn't like that because Melanie pushed people out of their comfort zones. But in the end, she wasn't sorry about it, because if she had never pushed these boundaries would they have been here in this moment? It was safe to say when one door closed another one opened. Melanie took a deeper breath in and just allowed her eyes to close, feeling completely safe and relaxed for the first time in hours. Not sleeping, just relaxing, at least for now.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Taste the sting   Taste the sting - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 10:28 pm

His eyes wandered around the room, already feeling how boredom started to grab his mind. He just needed something that he could turn his attention too, maybe make a couple of equations in his head while he let his fingers dance slowly over the side of her cheek. Moving some her hair behind her ear. Because he wanted to sit here, the be there for her in the way that she needed him to be. Even if it meant for him to sit and feel like he was getting slowly dumber by the second. Never in a million years, would he have thought there would ever be a woman; or man, for that matter. That would be able to make him do this, as. He had always been rather selfish. Doing for him what he felt the most. Not letting anyone stand in his way to the goal that he had set his mind on. But Melanie; she made him feel like he would do anything if she just asked him to. Give her the world on a silver platter, hunt Oscar down and let him know that there would never come a day where he would be able to even lay his eyes on her, if she asked him too. But for now, he knew that this was what she needed the most. That he just sat there beside her, letting her take everything that had happened in.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Taste the sting   Taste the sting - Page 2 Empty

Taste the sting
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Just a taste (tw)
» Want to have a taste? //Heather// [CW]
» Midnight Taste
» Just a little taste! - Remington.
» will you let me have a taste? - Zander

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Radclyffee Mansion-
Gå til: