Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

On another love

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

On another love - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 7:57 am

It was amazing how their eyes could read each other like no other. How they never really had to express their feelings to each other, because the other already knew. She told him that it was okay. Now, it wasn’t really because he didn’t know what she meant, but when she said it, his thoughts started to spiral about what was okay and what wasn’t.
She got fully into his personal space and wrapped her arms around him. He felt like a rotten pillar, who was seconds from breaking. Splintering. Slowly he let his arms up and wrapped around her while his back slowly leaned down and place his head right next to hers, burying his nose in her hair. He took in a deeper breath in. Taking in her scent while his arms wrapped closely around her body.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 8:02 am

Melanie took a deeper breath in as she felt how arms slowly lifted up and wrapped around her, exhaling softly and closed her eyes a bit tighter for a second. Because it was like she could feel all of the emotion that piled up in him by that embrace. Hear how he took a deeper breath in, despite knowing he didn't need to.  All these human like things he always did around her that he really didn't need to survive, and yet here he was always more human around her than vampire sometimes. Melanie couldn't really help but hugging him a bit closer, letting him know she was right here in this moment with him, and that they could stay here for as long they needed. Because they could, they had all the time in the world, and perhaps that was what were so dangerous in the end. They could just stand here in the light of the sunset and melt into each others embrace, not giving a single thought or feeling to anything else than what they were feeling in this very moment. They were just the two of them against the world, like they had been so many times before.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 8:16 am

He was hugged a little tighter, and by now he would have to think about how hard he hugged her, so he wouldn’t end up actually squeezing life out of her. He never wanted her to die. He wished for her to live as long as possible. “I love you,” he mumbled with his eyes fully closed. It was words that he hadn’t been able to say to Letha, since they had so much history of bad relationships, whereas Melanie and Oscar only had greater moments – of course, everyone had their ups and downs – but their downs were nothing like the life with Revna.
His thoughts continued to spiral, thinking about how the world had changed for him in the new year. He had made a couple of stupid mistakes which had resulted in Iris not wanting anything to do with him, which had honestly made him want to seek relief in a final death. People around him had stopped him from that. Mostly Letha. Letha had put a stop to the chaos but had also brought so much more chaos with her. Slowly her let go of her, even though every fiber in his body told him no. He didn’t want to let go of the comfort he could find in Melanie’s arms, but he did. He missed the warmth.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 2:46 pm

I love you, the world stopped for a moment and she pressed her brows together listening to his low mumble. It was after all not small words to say, for either of them. The volume of those words meant a lot. Melanie knew there was a part of her who always would love Oscar no matter what, despite how it always ended, it was an safe embrace to come back to. But was she still in love with him? There was a difference, so many ways of loving someone to care for someone. How did she know? It was only few days since she had knocked on Fenris' door and she had asked him to take her back. So, as they got out of each others embraces she took a step back and looked towards his eyes. "What has you so worked up?" She wondered and took another step back, she did care about him, that had proven to not change no matter how many years went by. Melanie gently crossed her arms to show she was keeping her hands to herself. But it wasn't like she could just close a door and he was out of her life for good, she didn't want that either. Clay didn't want that, and his words on the matter, giving him a chance to actually meet up with both his parents for a dinner or just to spent time together  - she wanted him to have the choice of that.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 3:01 pm

What had Oscar so worked up? He clenched his jaw a little, and truly didn’t know how to express himself. He looked away from her, feeling conflicted. “My problem is that I love too much. I care about other’s feelings and it’s overwhelming,” he said, still not looking at her. He swallowed a lump in his throat, even though it wasn’t needed. “Yet… I care too little-” He looked back at Melanie. “I had a death wish a month ago and hoped that the old fart would just make an end of me,” The old fart was of course Killian Jones. “He didn’t and Letha picked me up,” he said feeling how things was overflowing. He had to turn it off, so he wasn’t going to spill everywhere. “I am so confused because I was certain that my life would’ve ended, but it didn’t.” He looked over the fjord. “I… Am still… Here,” He mumbled old Norse words before he turned towards Melanie, “I have to go,” he whispered and just as he said that his eyes got more matte.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 3:17 pm

Then he told her. Told her how it was too much, and she wondered what had triggered it. Now vampires like werewolves did feel things more intense, she had had years where she had wanted to just die. Sure, bad periods like any other immortal creature, unlike Oscar, she didn't have the chance to just cut it to an end, or turn anything off. So, telling her that he had tried to get Killian to kill him, end him, how far out had he come to even ask that? Melanie felt it heavy in her heart to know. I… Am still… Here, she folded her lips together and held her breath for a moment, just looking at him like this, it tore something inside of her completely apart and perhaps most of all because there was little she could do. Was there even anything she could do? I have to go, Melanie could see it in his eyes. How they changed, "no Oscar," she whispered almost begging. She couldn't let him go out in the world like that, could she? So, before he got a chance to turn around she grabbed his wrist, wanting to see if there was a chance that she could reverse it before the damage was done. "Please, don't, don't let it take you," she almost begged, knowing, every fiber in her knew it was too late. It was too late convince him of anything.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 3:32 pm

He turned away from her and was about to leave. To just let her be in her own gigantic world, where he could be in his microscopic, little world where nothing would have any influence on him. She grabbed his wrist which made him turn his head to look at it before he looked up at her begging. “Maybe another day,” he said with a quite monotone voice before he quickly pulled his wrist out of her grip and turned to continue to walk away. Where should he go? He had his home and… Someone was probably waiting for him, but did it matter? Honestly it didn’t really. Maybe he should pick up where he had left some years ago. Finish some blood hunts, burn a couple of villages, throw someone off their throne. Oh yeah, wasn’t it because there was some pathetic vampire who was sitting on the throne of Athena right now? Maybe he should ask Rebekah to give a hand with knocking him off. He started to pick up his phone to search for a contact that could lead to Rebekah.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 3:45 pm

Maybe another day, Melanie pressed her brows together as he pulled his wrist out of her grip and kept walking away, she shook her head. "Another day - another day?" Melanie licked her lips a little bit and watched him walk away. "No, no don't you dare walk away from me right now," she picked up her speed.  Reason, sanity had left her mind as she once again reached for him, using her strength to pull him back to look at her. Maybe it was a mix of everything knowing, if he did this, there was no turning back, it wouldn't change how he felt, it would only make it much worse. She had to at least try, right? "Please," she wasn't going to let him pull his hand back to himself that easily this time. But her heart was racing so fast that she almost forgot how to breathe, and fear pulsed through her veins like her entire body telling her by looking at him. She should have stayed back.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 3:55 pm

Oscar didn’t listen to her blabber. She could say so many things to him and it wouldn’t touch him. But she grabbed his wrist again and used her strength to pull him back. So, he did. He was looking directly at her, with eyes completely lost of any emotion. She begged him. But he hadn’t listened to her. He didn’t know what she begged him for. The hazel eyes turned a little brighter. Small black veins started to show. “Say my name,” he spoke ever so softly. Whenever she did, a fake smile would spread on his lips. “Anything for you,” he would promise. “Stand still,” he ordered her. His telekinesis removed her hair, so her neck was clear. He placed his hand against her cheek, looking into her eyes with his empty bright eyes. The black veins grew as he placed the other hand on her cheek and let it glide down her neck until it reached her shoulder. He leaned in. Her blood was pumping around in her system and it made his fangs appear ever so clearly. If everything went as planned, he would let his teeth puncture the skin on her neck to drink from her.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 4:27 pm

There was nothing. It was like looking into a void. His veins started to show, making her take a deeper breath in. Now, she knew how compulsion worked, she had seen it millions of time, but could count the list of times it had been used on her as short. It didn't take the fact of him using his powers on her made the unsettled feeling spread from her chest, and she tried to fight it. Fight the compulsion, "Oscar," his name left her lips unwillingly, keeping her eyes of him. Melanie pressed her brows together for a moment, before he ordered her to stand still, and she felt how her entire body immobilized. His powers moved her hair away from her shoulders as he felt his cold hand against her cheek. Feeling how it glided down to her neck, found her shoulder. Now, Melanie was not afraid of dying, hadn't been afraid of dying in a long time, but she felt the fear come in crippling over her as he leaned closer, felt his teeth piece through that skin of hers, it didn't really hurt, more like a pinch. It wasn't there it hurt. Melanie stuck in the state of shock and unable to move, or at this moment find her powers to at least blast him away. All she really could feel in this moment was how the blood in her system left her system while her body tried to heal up the damage at the same time. And she felt a few tears leave her eyes, as her body tensed up, gasping a little bit. Melanie didn't waste time begging him to stop, it wouldn't help, he wouldn't, it wasn't Oscar anymore - so was their any point of trying reaching him? No, she needed to regain a way for her to keep her powers up, but how? How when she felt like he was taking more and more of her life force away by the second?
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 4:37 pm

He drank from her with ease. She didn’t fight against it, because why would she? He had told her to stand still so of course she did as tell like everyone else did. Listen and be respectful. Even though there would be a never ending bloodthrist, Oscar didn’t keep his teeth in her for that long. She had still lost a lot of blood, and when he pulled away, he could see how blood had escaped from her neck. Odd. He was usually quite a nice drinker. His eyes moved from her neck to her eyes. “Good girl,” he said and picked his phone up once again. He kept the compulsion up while he was looking at his phone and when he finally found a number that should be able to reach Rebekah, he pressed dial only waiting for the Queen of Moonlight Falls to pick up a phone. He wasn’t really going to hide who he was calling and acted completely as if he was all alone. Because he was, right?
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 4:57 pm

The teeth left her delicate skin, making her tense her jaw a little bit but her eyes kept locked on his. She took a deeper breath in, still unable to move, but at least as he started spending more time on his phone, she had time enough to put her mind in the right place of fighting the power he had over her. After all, he was yes older than her, in many ways more powerful, but one would also be foolish to underestimate Melanie when it came down to it. And turning your back on an enemy was never a good idea. She started getting some feeling in her fingers, she started small, because being to obvious would draw unwanted attention. He called someone, she didn't even wonder who he would be calling in this state of mind. Because finally she got free and grabbed his arm, breaking it by pulling it back. Didn't mind the sound of the bones cracking. Watching the phone drop to the ground, stabbing on it with her heel to destroy it. Her other hand grabbed the back of his head, "you wanna know how a real bite taste like?" Before he got to even act she let her wolf fangs out planting that sweet werewolf bite in his neck, before pushing him away using her force field. "One day you are going to be really sorry about all of this, till then. If I see you again around here, I'm going to make sure that you won't see the surface till you turn your humanity on again," she spoke as her beta eyes glowed. She wasn't going to give him the benefit of attacking again, and with a rather swift movement she snapped his neck with her powers, he wasn't the only one getting to use that game. Moving her hand towards her bloody neck, feeling rather dizzy, she made a small grimace before starting to move back towards the mansion, hopefully she wouldn't pass out on the way home.
____
out
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 5:07 pm

His arm was grabbed and broken as he was pull in. He was about to turn to behead her when he was suddenly bitten, and a groan left him. Mostly as if he was bothered by the fact that she even tried to do something against him. He was pushed away and couldn’t get to her while she spoke. All of his vampiric traits were fully shown before she snapped his neck and he fell too the ground like a marionette doll.

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love - Page 2 Empty

On another love
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I will always love you
» I don't really know a lot about love
» Your love is my drug XXX
» Losing someone you love
» Only Love Can Hurt Like This

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: