Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You & me

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: You & me   You & me EmptyFre Jan 21, 2022 6:58 pm

Dedicated to @Killian

Date | 19th of February
Time | Evening
Weather | Still a little cold, it’s a starry night and you can see the moon
Place | Their place at Hope Gardens
Attire | Outfit

“Shit” a soft curse word in a form of a yelp left the blond demons’ lips as her fingers got burned on the match that was in her hand. Snapping it back and forth, as it somehow magically would not hurt, if she just waved her hand in the air long enough. She even tried to blow on it, but eventually the pain subdued until she didn’t notice it anymore. Looking over the table she saw how everything was set up perfectly.
A nice evening where it was only them in the house. Iris had said that she was going out with friends. And Mary-Jane was helping Kemuel study, or something like that. Eris didn’t really pry all that much, and only wanted them to know that she was there if they needed her. They were both over twenty and were really about to discover their own identity. Her blue eyes blinked when she noticed how she had gone into a stream of consciousness. A soft chuckle left her, until the smile disappeared again. She had no idea how he was going to take the news.
Pregnant, another baby.
She felt it was too soon, if she was being honest with herself. She had just gotten him back. She wanted to take time to just be them, reexplore each other. Even though they had three kids and had been together for quite some time. It was still so many years ago, and even if she didn’t feel like he had changed in a way that mattered for her to love him or not.  He had still changed, who wouldn’t? He had been married twice. Gotten new kids and led a life she hadn’t been part off. And so had she. Been remarried. Gotten a kid as well.
No, they weren’t the same – her eyes glided over the dinner table set for two. Another chuckle left her; her thoughts really couldn’t seem to direct to only one task at hand.
A nice table setting, food in the oven, dessert in the freezer. Wine, she needed wine. She turned around just as she heard that someone came through the door. “In here! Dinner is almost ready!” she greeted him, she found one of the good wines and got the cork up and started decanting it. Maybe she had went a little overboard. Roast beef, Crispy roast potatoes, a nice cauliflower cheese, buttered carrots and of course some greens and a gravy. Roast had gotten about one hour and thirty minutes at this point. God she really hoped that it tasted good. It had been a long time she had cooked up such a big feast.
Foods ready in a minute” she said, turning towards him with an adoring smile. “How was your day?” she asked, as she looked to the roast and took it out and placed it on the table.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyFre Jan 21, 2022 8:20 pm

Attire: Brown tux

Killian finally got home. He had a briefcase in his left hand and unlocked the front door with his right. As soon as he entered, he heard how Elena called from the other end of the house. A soft hum left him, noticing both of the younger ladies were out. He called back to her, telling her he would be there in just a moment. He walked straight towards his study, where he put his briefcase down. He placed a hand on top of it while he looked around for a moment, trying to discuss with himself where it suited in the best. Eventually he told himself, that the briefcase could wait. He secured the locks on it before he moved to the kitchen. A wide, surprised smile spread on his lips as soon as he noticed how she had set the table. “It smells wonderful,” he complimented her cooking. He took of his jacket and with a soft throw it was teleported and put on a hanger in his closet. He looked towards Eris as she asked for his day. “There was a lot of meetings,” he replied and let his eyes follow her as she put the roast on the table, “Michelle claims that everything is under control,” he said caught Eris as soon as she had put the roast on the table. He wrapped his arms around her to give her a gentle kiss on her cheek. “What are we celebrating with this feast?” he wondered and slowly let her go if she had anything else to take care of.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyFre Jan 21, 2022 8:35 pm

Eris’s smile became a little brighter as he told her that it smelled wonderful. Now there was only to hoping that it tasted wonderful as well. “I’m glad you think so” she hummed, licking her lips as she looked at the roast, it did look rather good when she was being honest.
Yeah? Well I'm glad that it sounds like you two are working fine after Cassian took some time off” she chuckled turning her head towards him again. Michelle claiming everything was under control. Now that was a line she hadn’t heard before. Then again, she had always thought with a little encouragement and understanding Michelle wouldn’t act out as much as she did. But she wasn’t her daughter, and you could only be there for a person as much as they were going to let you. A laugh left her as he caught her in his arms and closed her eyes as he kissed her cheek. She really did love this, their life, their home. Their love.
What were they celebrating? Now that was a tricky question, because they weren’t really celebrating. Maybe it was more as a bribe or hoping with this magnificent feast that hopefully tasted good. He wouldn’t take the news to bad. “Nothing really, just, you know” she leaned in and placed a soft kiss against his lips. “Enjoying that I have you back in my life” she spoke softly, snaking out of his arms to put the rest of the food into bowls to place on the table.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyFre Jan 21, 2022 8:58 pm

Just like Eris, Killian chuckled by the thought of Michelle having things under control. It seemed quite odd, but so for it seemed like it worked. Though he was quite sure that she wouldn’t be able to keep up in the long game. “Me too,” he said softly. Michelle was truly a special case, but of course, everyone had their flaws… Some greater than others.  
She told him they weren’t really celebrating which made him narrow his eyes a little, though they closed as she placed a kiss on his lips. He watched how she went to put the rest of the food in bowls and didn’t hesitate to give her a hand with a bowl or two. “So… How long would I have to be gone to get this kind of meal again?” he teased and placed a soft kiss against the top of her hair before he approached his chair.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 4:35 pm

She couldn’t help but let out a soft, short laugh as he asked her how long he had to be gone, to get a meal like this again. She hummed when he placed a soft kiss against her hair and closed her eyes for a moment. It took a while before Eris finally moved, walking towards the opposite of where Killian sat down. “If this makes you always come home each night, I’ll make it for you every day” she answered with a soft smile, placing herself in the chair and started cutting out a few pieces of the roast. “But maybe figure out if it takes good before you wish for me to make it again” she laughed, and moved to put some on his table, before handing him the potatoes. “Oh, I forgot the wine” instead of using powers to move them to the table, she simply got up and picked up one wineglass and the wine. She moved towards his side and placed it in front of him before she started pouring him a glass. Not really thinking about that it might be odd that she wasn’t drinking any herself, before Eris sat down once more.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 4:58 pm

She told him that if  her meal made him come home every night, she would make it every day. It was somehow nice to hear, but he would never tell her that her cooking was the only thing that made him come home. He would come home every day to see her and his kids. He watched her as she started to cut the roast. He laughed a little as she mentioned that he might want to taste it before he decided that he wanted it every day. He was very thankful as she gave him some sliced and shortly after the potatoes, which he took a couple of, before he placed them back on his table.
She mentioned that she had forgotten the wine, but she seemed to have it under control as she got up from her seat to pick up the wineglasses and place one beside him. “There’s so much service” he complimented and gave her an innocent kiss right on the other side of her elbow. When she got back to her seat he noticed how she hadn’t poured anything for herself. “You don’t want any?” he wondered shortly knitting his brows as he tried to figure out just why she hadn’t gotten anything for herself.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 7:15 pm

Well, you deserve it, I reckon it’s been a long time since an adult as taken care of you” she said with a soft smile on her lips, she was rather well thought about the fact that she said adult. Because she knew Iris and MJ had tried to take care of him, but it was not a child’s job to take care of their parent, at least until the parent couldn’t take care of themselves anymore. Like in Starla’s case. She looked up from her plate as she was putting on some potatoes and carrots. “Want any?” she asked, looking at his filled glass to her own empty. “No, I don’t think –“ she caught herself not really knowing how to phrase why she shouldn’t be drinking wine right now. Not until they had figured out what they wanted to do. “I just thought I might have been drinking a little too much” she said with a smile, trying to push it under the carpet for now.  She pushed the greens towards him as she took the gravy for herself. A lot of potential topics came to mind, but none of them left her mouth. So, she just started eating. Happily surprised how well it tasted.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 11:06 pm

Killian let his eyes linger at her as she said it had been a long time since an adult had taken care of him. Well, that was true. “Thanks, Atarah,” he said with a soft voice. That specific calm voice that could spread so much feeling in one’s body. He wouldn’t even categorize Mary-Jane, Iris nor Jolene as adults. They needed a certain age before they could get close enough to be seen as an adult. Well, Eris and his kids weren’t even adults in his eyes. To be fair, many wasn’t adult in his eyes, but Eris counted even though she was so young compared to him.
He raised a brow as she wondered what he was asking about. She then figured that he meant the wine, he blinked a little as she tried to find just the right sentence. He didn’t mind it really. “So, you’re calling me an alcoholic now?” he said with a teasing smile before he took a sip of the wine before he joined her with taking a bite of the food. It didn’t take long before he sighed, and his shoulders sank a notch. His sigh indicated that it was very tasty. “Delicious,” he sighed another time before he opened his eyes to look at her. “How’s your day been?” he then allowed himself to ask while he continued to eat a little.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 6:20 pm

She couldn’t help but let out a chuckle as he asked if she was calling him an alcoholic. Shaking her head. “No, that really wasn’t my intention” she said with a soft smile gliding over her lips. Feeling a little more at ease, even though her thoughts were still a little jumbled after finding out that she was pregnant. Eris started taking a few bites to eat, drinking some water to wash it down. Letting her eyes glide up towards him as he told her that it was delicious. She nodded putting a hand in front of her mount, indicating that she was still chewing, when he asked how her day had been. “It’s been okay, I used some time on this, looked at some matters for work, but other than that” she brushed it off, looking down at her food again. My god, why was it so hard? She could of course just blurt it out. Or maybe she should wait until dessert? Her fingers glided through her wavy blond hair, and started eating again.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyFre Jan 28, 2022 8:38 pm

Killian kept a grin on his lips, giving her a short chuckle as she tried to defend herself, and tell him that she didn’t believe that he was an alcoholic. He wasn’t.
He noticed how she held her hand up in front of her mouth. He smiled a little and took a bite himself while he waited for her reply. There was no rush. She explained what had been going on. He nodded a little while chewing. He hummed a little, almost telling her to tell more, but was mostly just occupied with chewing. “So, it was busy?” he wondered. He could almost see on her by now that something was lingering behind that pretty head of hers. He put his utensils back down, making a little sound. He looked directly at her. “What is going on?” It would be clear to most that he knew that something had to be going on. Was the meal bribe?
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyFre Jan 28, 2022 9:04 pm

She shrugged “not more than usual” she answered, because it hadn’t really been a busy day. It had been a very confusing day, and as she kept eating, she knew that she wasn’t doing a very successful job at not showing something else was on her mind. And correctly enough, Killian asked her straight out if something was wrong. She looked up from her plate towards him. To buy herself some time, she took her water glass and took a couple of sips. After some time, while her thoughts had been raising. She finally put the glass down again and let out a soft sigh. Okay, she could say it. Just straight out, no sugar coating it. Rip off the band aid and see where it goes from there.
I’m pregnant” she licked her lips and kept her eyes on him. Observing every emotion there would be going through Killian after she had told him. It was a little daunting, mostly because it felt so surreal to actually say it out loud. Making it so much more real than it had been before. Realising that she was nowhere near ready to give up the time to just be the two of them.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyFre Jan 28, 2022 9:25 pm

She looked up, but instead of replying to him immediately, she started drinking water. He leaned back in his seat, keeping his eyes on her. It almost seemed suspicious now. He almost suspected the worst. What was the worst? He wasn’t really sure, but it would probably be a bad relation of hers that suddenly wanted to target him or his daughters.
No band aid. No sugarcoating.
I’m pregnant
His brows raised immediately. “What?” he said blinking a little. It wasn’t because it was a sentence that Killian wasn’t used to hear, he had after all heard it about a dozen of times, if not more. As soon as the surprise had settled a little his brows knitted together a couple of times, “But  we’ve been so careful,” he wondered out loud. How had it been possible? There was many emotions running though Killian because he loved being a father. He loved every part of it. Even the bad ones. He would never not be excited for having a new child, but he also believed it was rather quickly that it had happened, and that he would be missing the time they would be able to get alone.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyFre Jan 28, 2022 9:38 pm

She swallowed as his answer was just; what. She understood; however, very well that he didn’t truly understand at first. It mimicked herself when she had been looking at the test, then the dozen other test that she had taken to be sure. How long she had been sitting with her head in her hands. So, she let it sink in at him, sipping a little more of her water. Placing it almost silently back on the table. A soft chuckle left her, as he mumbled something about them having been careful. They had; she knew that. Moving some of her hair behind her ear she licked her lips and parted them to speak; “New Year’s Eve” she added to the process of connecting the dots of how it had happened. “I wasn’t really sure how to tell you, mostly because” she let out a soft sigh “I don’t know if I’m ready to have any more kids right now” she was wanted more of just them, she was afraid of how Iris and Mary-Jane would handle the news. Maybe mostly Mary-Jane, she deserved the attention of her father, and there wouldn’t be much of it after a new-born was in the picture. There were a lot of thoughts to put in this, none of them really speaking for the fact that they were ready.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyFre Jan 28, 2022 10:03 pm

New Year’s Eve. For a moment he surely forgot the conversation as he was reminded of the evening. It certainly had been a good night. He blinked a couple of times as she mentioned how she wasn’t really sure how she was going to tell him the news. He furrowed his brows shortly a little as she explained. Then he chose to get up from his seat to get over to her. He pushed her stool a little to the side, so she faced him. He took her hand and squatted down in front of her. He kissed her hand gently, looking at her. “That’s okay,” he spoke softly and let his thumb glide over fingers very gently, shortly looking at her fine small hands. He looked from her hands to her eyes and let his hand find her cheek ever so gently. “We don’t have to get any kids right now,” he responded, “We got amazing kids already,” he caressed her cheek. “And it might be quite good to have a little time for ourselves?” he suggested.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 4:32 pm

Her eyes watch how he got up from his chair. Even though she could see in his facial features that he wasn’t mad, nor disappointed in her. It was still like time had slowed down, and the small trip around the table made her see their entire life together as a film moving past her eyes. It was funny how her time with him had only been a small period of her life, and just a small drop of water in his. If you thought about how old they were. Him so many times older than her. But as she watched how he squatted down in front of her. She could have sworn that her whole life had revolved around her. How she had hated him in the start, calling him a clown because she had been fed up with how he had seen himself as a superior, better than many others. How her view of him had changed, when she had admitted to herself how madly in love, she had fallen with him. So different from her innocent crush and kiss she had shared with the altar boy Valdemar.
Her eyes closed as his finger glided over her cheek. Nodding along with his words, it all sounded much like her own thoughts about all of this. Time to themselves. She opened her eyes and looked towards him. Letting her fingers find his cheek. Her thumb gliding over his cheekbone. “I love you so, so much” she whispered, giving him a slightly bigger smile. “Then that is what I’ll do, besides I want Iris and Mary-Jane to grow more comfortable with me and get more time with their father” she said, wanting to let him know that she thought of them in all of this too.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 9:25 pm

An innocent and caring smile spread on his lips as she told him how much she loved him. Before he could manage to reply, she continued. He nodded, still with a smile on his lips. “That’s a really great plan,” he said and took in her eyes. Pretty, pretty eyes. “I love you too, Atarah,” he spoke softly. He got a little up from his position go give her a small peck on her lips. He sat down again in his squatted position. “I can go with you,” he corrected a strand of her hair, “If you want?” Of course, if Eris would rather have someone else with her, that would be all okay with Killian. No matter what, he would make sure that he would clear his schedule for her if she wanted him there.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyTirs Feb 15, 2022 11:40 am

Even though she had heard it before, she still couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed by hearing those words. Because it meant the world to her, that he still loved her. After everything they had gone through, they had managed to find each other and overcome the obstacles thrown against them. In this crazy world, they had one another, and this just confirmed to her that no matter what happened. She could find her way back to him, always. She nodded, closing her eyes as he moved some of her hair. “I would love for you to come with me” she said with a small voice, before opening her eyes again to look at him. Leaning down, she placed a soft kiss against his lips. Her hands glided into his hair, and she let herself get a little lost in the kiss. Just feel him close.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 10:11 pm

Killian smiled kindly at her as she told him she would love for him to come with her. “Okay,” he almost whispered. He closed his eyes as she leaned down and kissed him. It was soft and gentle, and as if they minds cooperated, he too got a little lost in the kiss. The way her hands slid into his hair made him hum a little. And let one of his hands grab onto her chin before he broke the kiss with only a few millimeters between their lips. “The food will get cold,” he whispered to her before he let his lips meet hers again, slowly and carefully.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 3:46 pm

For all the people that had entered her life.
He had to be the one that she thanked the universe for bringing her, every day in her life. To think how much, she had envied and loathed him in the start. Their constant bickering back and forth. His horrible idea, and how he had made her want to scream. He had also given her a home. He had given her three beautiful children, and now two more. He had shown her the world in another perspective, and he had held her when she needed the comfort. They could argue and want to tear each other heads off each other. But when it came down to it, there was no one she would rather be with than him. Because when he had almost died and not been able to come back home. She had lost herself along the way. She had become a shadow of herself, that she didn’t even recognise anymore. Now he was mending her again, slowly finding the pieces that she had thought she had lost. A small chuckle left her when he pulled away, only so far that his breath from the words that left his lips cascaded over her own. “Then let it” she mumbled, as he kissed her again. Eris glided down from the chair, her arms around his neck, she almost crawled into his lap. One hand found its way into his hair, and her kiss became a little more passionate than it had been before.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 5:31 pm

She replied and glided down from the chair, almost onto his lap. A small gasp left him in the appreciation of her being so close and passionate. He let his hand let go of her chin and wrapped his arms wound her body, pulling her closer. “But you’ve spent so many hours,” he whispered between their lips before he started to kiss her neck and let his slightly cold hands find underneath her shirt,  holding onto her hips. He could keep repeating the three words, followed by her name, because no matter what it was true and nothing in the whole world would be able to change that. Nothing could be compared with the love that he felt for her and simply just how powerful he felt with her. Eris would forever be his final, and he would never let anything part them like last time.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 11:47 am

A soft hum and chuckled mixed when he mentioned that she had used so many hours on making it. When it came down to it, he didn’t seem all that sad about letting the food get cold, if it meant that they could stay like this. When his lips started kissing her neck, she leaned back, letting him gain more access. Her blond hair falling over her back like a waterfall. Felling how a motion of current flowed through her. A silent sigh left her, as she tried to form words on her tongue, but he just felt so good. She truly hoped that they could stay this happy for ever. Knowing very well, that there would always be periods of time were it wouldn’t be as beautiful and colourful. But with him, she would, and could go through hellfire. Anything to protect their family and the life that they were having now. She had felt so guilty at first, especially after everything she had put Jack through. But the guilt had quickly vanished when she had realized just how happy she was in Killian’s presence.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyMan Feb 21, 2022 4:02 pm

Killian did care that Eris had used so many hours on their dinner, and he did want to enjoy it, but enjoying a more intimate time with Eris would always be valued above dinner. The food was great and all, but nothing could compare with how he felt when he was with her. A soft hum left him as she leaned back so he had more access to her neck. He heard her silent sigh as if she had wanted to say something, which only made him smile a little before his kissed reached her collarbone and were limited to the neck of the shirt she was wearing. “And it’s so tasty,” he found his way back to her lips kissing her passionately. “Wouldn’t it be a waste of delicious food?” he mumbled between their lips before he kissed her again and let his hands run from her waist and passionately slow up her back.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 5:52 am

She was just about to tell him that he just had to stop, then they could get back to eating. But her words were swallowed by his passionate kiss against her lips. Her eyes closed once more, kissing him back with the same passion. Feeling how the heat in her was starting to build. Almost begging for more, to let the fire burn so bright and beautiful to a point where she could just lean back and let it consume her for a while.
Well” she hummed, when he inches away and felt how his hands started to wander up her back. “You just have to stop then, and we can get back to eating” she whispered back softly, giving him a small kiss against his lips. Not that it stayed small and innocent for long, as she let her lips catch his once more this time just as passionate as he had kissed not a few moments ago.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 4:21 pm

Killian could’ve gotten completely lost in time just with Eris in his arms, even if his legs were starting to complain. Nothing mattered as long as he got her. A passionate sigh left him, and he simply wanted to consume all of what they were.
She told him that he could simply stop, and they could get back to eating. It made a small grinning smile spread on his lips before he reciprocated the innocent small kiss, though it quickly transformed into the intimate and passionate kiss from before. “Just…” he chuckled, though he was quite occupied with her lips. He let one of his hands glide down form her back to inspect her clothing a little further, before he decided. He wasn’t just going to eat her up on her chair. Her clothing wasn’t that appropriate for that. “I’ll have to pick up on this later,” he mumbled before he lifted her up to place her in her stool, followed by some passionate kissed. He should really get back to his own seat so her food wouldn’t go to waste.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 6:09 pm

Just?” she chuckled with him, feeling how his hand inspected her clothing. Then he announced they would pick this up later, she purred not in dissatisfied manner, quite the opposite. She liked his composer, and more than he promised there would be more of it after they were done eating. The purr was replaced with a giggle when he picked her up and placed her back in her seat. “Thank you” she hummed, then she kicked off her high heels and decided to cross her legs and looked down at her plate. “Cheers” she hummed, lifting her water glass. Even though they had decided that they weren’t going to keep it, didn’t mean she should just start throwing back wine. Even if it didn’t really matter, there was still something in her that couldn’t do it before she was sure that there was no life that she needed to protect anymore.
Hope it didn’t get too cold” she mumbled, as she started eating again. A little colder than before, but not that it mattered all that much.
Sponsoreret inhold

You & me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You & me   You & me Empty

You & me
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Hope Gardens :: Hus nr. 1-3-
Gå til: