Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We are family

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

We are family  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 4:06 pm

A wide smile spread on his lips as said she loved him too. It spread some peace in the stressed heart. The sentence that had been spilling over his lips so many times all of those years ago was on the tip of his tongue. He closed his eyes as she kissed him. “Yes?” he whispered when she spoke his name. She asked him, and for a moment he felt his heart was skipping multiple beats ahead. He turned his head to look at her. A wide smile spread on his lips, “Why wouldn’t-”
The window crashed and in flew Oscar. He pushed Eris off Killian, and pinned her to the wall. Before Oscar managed to put his teeth in Eris, Killian had made the wall swallow Eris and put her on the other side of the wall, while Oscar was being swallowed by the floor until he was almost a part of the floor himself, unable to move. He crawled out of the bed, and made sure that Eris got inside again. He could feel how the wall had collided with her back and let his hand slowly and gently find its way around her. Even though he would be able to feel any damage done to her, he still looked at her, to search for any scratches. He then looked towards Oscar. “What is the meaning of this?” he hissed at the man who only had his head above the floor. The vampire’s face was covered in blood and glass shards. “Kill me, you weak old man!” he shouted. It was clear that the vampire tried to fight himself out, but there was nothing that budged.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 4:23 pm

His face told her everything she needed to know, but before he could answer and the joy could settle in her heart, she felt something crash through the window and someone grabbing her throwing her against the wall. She let out a soft groan of pain, trying to fight him off. But before he could do anything, she felt how the wall swallowed her and she stood outside. She would teleport herself inside, but she needed a moment to just breathe. Mostly because of the shock she had just gotten. What on earth was he doing here, and why was he behaving like a mad man? Then she was inside again, her arms found Killian, and let him take a look at her. “It’s only my pride that’s hurt” she whispered caringly before she let her eyes turn towards the screaming vampire. What on earth? The door busted open as Iris came through. Eyes wide as she looked at Oscar’s head just above the floor. “What” she breathed, blinking as she had heard how Oscar yelled at her father to kill him. “Are you completely insane!” she screamed back at him and was about to jump as she saw how Killian was holding Eris, it didn’t take her many minutes to figure out that her father had protected her from him. Eris was quick to let her arms lock around Iris waist and pulled her back. “You retaliate with me saying its over, to go after my family!!” she shouted, trying to get out of Eris arms clearly in a mind to get to Oscar, and not in a loving manner.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 1:37 am

Even though Eris said it only was her pride which had been hurt, he didn’t take it lightly. Killian looked up as his daughter busted in. She probably shouldn’t have seen this. For a moment he held his breath. Oscar wanted to look over his shoulder to see Iris clearly, but by her voice, he was quite sure that she was in no way happy for this. “I want him to finish what he started,” he growled back and again tried to see if he in any way could budge from the floor. Killian saw how Eris got his hands on their daughter, but it didn’t stop her from shouting and keep trying to get out of Eris arms. “Iris, we’re okay,” he hoped to calm her, but instead of being sure of whether it worked or not he squatted down in front of Oscar. Miserable Oscar. Killian put up a soundproof bubble for the two oldest in the room, and a see-through shield between the sexes.
“You’re tiring me, Addams,”
“Just fucking kill me,” he hissed, “Show me you can do it!”
Killian licked his lips and looked down at the floor for a moment, almost as if he was thinking. “What if I’m already doing that? Slowly… Painfully…”
“Kill me now!” Oscar screamed, clearly upset about just existing.
Killian clicked his tongue. “I don’t want to do that,” he replied very calmly.
“You give me no choice, Killian…” Oscar threatened, but before he could say anything else the floor swallowed him even more so he couldn’t say a thing.
Killian let the bubble and shield disappear. “We can keep him as a door stopper,” he joked and got up from the squatting position.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 2:00 am

Iris just started at the man that she loved, but right now he was making it very hard for her. Even to the point where she could feel her admiration fade away ever so slowly, so either she was with him, or he didn’t want to live anymore? No, he was not going to manipulate her into taking him back on those premises. If anything, it just made her believe even more that she had made the right choice. This, whatever they had shared it was over. Which made tears glide down her cheeks, even though she knew that she had made the right choice.

Then the bubble disappeared again, and even though Killian’s joke made Iris chuckle for a moment because of the absurdity of the whole thing. She just looked at Oscar and shook her head as the smile disappeared. “This” she whispered, knowing he would be able to hear her. “It is over, and showing up like this, instead of just giving me space or show me I was wrong about you, you just showed me that, I was right and this will never work – what we had was beautiful, and I’ll always cherish it, because I would much rather remember the Oscar from that time than the one that decided to break in and scream to get killed, attacking my family -” she then pushed herself out of Eris arms and walked out the room. Eris looked towards Killian and let out a soft sigh. “I’ll go after her” she whispered looking at the pureblood vampire acting like a seventeen-year-old boy, rather than one of the first pureblood vampires. Then she walked out the room and after Iris.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 8:22 pm

Oscar heard everything Iris said, but from where he was, he couldn’t do much but listen. Iris seemed to only want what they had had, and not what they could’ve had. They could’ve had the world. He knew that they both needed time, but he simply just wanted to be in her presence right now. Be close to her and tell her he was sorry for what had happened and that he would make sure not to go for old school ways like he had done before. He would even close his secret blood storage room. Iris got out of the room, followed by Eris. Killian licked his lips and squatted down in front of Oscar. “Now, you can think about that for a little while, while I’ll go and comfort my daughter, okay? Good,” he petted Oscar on the top of his head before he walked over him. He looked over his shoulder and moved Oscar a little so he would actually work like a door stopper. He then exited the room, closing the door after him. Even without knowing exactly where Iris and Eris was, the bond told him enough to teleport to their location.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 8:37 pm

Iris had thought about just turning into her shape and run as far as she could. But she knew that it wouldn’t help her, not this time at least. So instead, she just walked down to her room and placed herself in her bed. Feeling how tears glided down her cheeks. Even though she knew it was the right thing she had just done, that it would be better for her. And in the end, Oscar dragged her down to a level of insanity and selfishness she didn’t want to be in. Funny, they would have worked in another timeline. Where the world was just more self-centered and crueler. Where it was more about the survival of the fittest. But it wasn’t like that anymore, and you had to adapt. Right now, she understood more than ever, why people talked about soulmates but wrong timeline. She curled herself into a small ball, looking towards the door as it opened. A small sob left her, as she saw Eris walking towards her. Closing her eyes as she felt arms snake around her body and pulling her into a warm embrace. Iris let herself completely break in the arms of a woman that had slowly become more a mother to her than her mother had ever been. Eris turned her head as Killian teleported into Iris room. “Didn’t feel like walking the 20 meters yourself, huh?” she teased him, but even a small chuckle made her pull a pained expression. Damn, that throw into the wall had caused a little more damaged that she had originally thought. Her head turned towards the door, as someone knocked on it. “Are we expecting someone?” she asked, with a soft voice, as her hand gently stroke Iris over her head, that didn’t seem to want to talk or say anything. Other than just being comforted at this point.

Letha let out a soft breath as she looked over her shoulder onto the quiet darkened street. After she had woken up on Oscar’s floor, covered in blood she hadn’t really stayed around too long. Only to get in some pants and use her powers to pull out every drop of blood on her and in the clothes. Putting it into glasses so there now were ten of them full on the kitchen counter. Her hair was still wet, but the rest of her looked clean if you looked away from the sand that had been on her clothes after she had fallen to the ground on her knees and helped her son with making sure that fairy hadn’t died. Turning her pale blue eyes towards Killian as he opened the door, she let out a soft sigh. “Hi” she said with a soft voice “I’m here to get him, can I come in?” she asked as politely as she could, for a woman that felt like her life was crumbling around her.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 9:15 pm

The first thing Eris did, was so tease him about using his magic to enter the room. The only thing was, that he always saved it for emergencies. And though he many times didn’t use it for things that could be so much worse, he chose to use it this time. He wished to save what he could while it was still possible, and being there for Iris right now, was one of the things that was his top priority. He squatted down in front of Iris who sat on her bed, crumbling in Eris arms. He placed his hands on top of his daughter’s feet, warming them for a moment, to show her that he was there. He looked towards his daughter with an apologetic look. He heard the door and let the gaze fall down with a sigh. “No,” he sighed. He let a clone stay with Eris and Iris, so he could still comfort his daughter, while he got up from the squatted position. “I’ll be right back,” he spoke softly. By now, he believed that it was better to go as himself, so if it was an emergency, he would be able to protect the others the best way possible. The clone leaned himself a little closer to Iris, and let one of his arms wrap around her, while the other simply stayed on top of her feet.

Killian opened the door and saw Letha on the other side of the door, if it was still her. After all, he knew every aspect of what was of Letha. “Hi,” he said, cautious of her actions, but nothing that showed it. He didn’t really want to deal with yet another old vampire. They could be some real pain in the ass when they were upset, as Oscar so perfectly had showed today. Letha wished to pick up Oscar. “Letha,” he exhaled, and instead of letting her go in and find the doorstopper, he pulled her in for a hug. Even though she had asked politely, there was something in the way she presented herself that simply told him, that she needed comfort. “You are at the wrong place,” he whispered softly. Not that he was trying to tell her that Oscar wasn’t here, he was simply trying to tell her she should focus on her angel, and they had Oscar under control for now.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 9:27 pm

Iris just nodded when her father told her that he would be right back. Her eyes closed as she leaned closer into Eris, almost dragging her down into the bed. Which ended up with the two blond women lying with Iris pressed up against Eris chest. Sobbing silently while she just took in the warmth and comfort of someone that truly seemed only wanting the best for her. After all the years of not feeling wanted by her own biological mother. The one that was genetically designed to actually want her and care for her. That Eris had shown, just in the small amount of time that she wanted her, but also Mary-Jane. Maybe that was the biggest reasons why Iris wanted something more, she wanted to have a bright future growing and just being herself. Trying to learn who she was and be comfortable enough to just be alone for a while. Maybe, that was what she really needed. Learn, to love herself.

Letha looked at Killian and gave him a soft smile, waiting for him to let her in so she could get Oscar and they could be on their way. But he breathed her name in a manner, she knew, a little too well. Her eyes widened as he pulled her into a hug. And for a moment, she just stood there. His words about her being at the wrong place echoed in her head. Because she knew what he meant, that she needed to be at Zadkiel. At the hospital. She shook her head. “No” she answered him, closing her eyes before softly pushing herself out of his arms with a sad smile on her lips. “For the first time, in a very long time, I know I’m doing the right thing” she placed her hand on top of Killian’s “please, let me take him home and make sure that he is alright” Zadkiel had his entire family, he had a loving mother and siblings that would do everything for him. And even though she, as his girlfriend should be there. The fact that she had gone to Oscar in the first place, spoke louder than words. Therefore, she was at the right place. Even if Oscar didn’t want her or didn’t love her. Right now, she was all he had.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 10:00 pm

Killian’s clone got up from his place by the bed, as the girls fell down, with Iris almost laying on top of Eris. He followed and laid down next to  them, wrapping a soft arm on top of Iris. Almost as if he was closing off the rest of the world from the little room.

Mary-Jane had heard how her sister had been crying and how both her parents had been going to check up on her. It seemed to be quite the dramatics. Like usual, everything hit a one day. Yes, Mary-Jane had heard the screams, the window that crashed and everything like that, but she had simply stayed put in her room, hoping that everything would settle and if not, that Kemuel would text her to come to the hospital. She was certain it would be better than being right here. In her room with Bruce. As she heard how her father spoke to someone by the door, she couldn’t help but listen and eventually peak through the door to see Letha. Without a sound she closed the door again and was about to text Kemuel, that Letha was here if they were looking for her. Her thumb was hovering over the send button, but somehow she couldn’t really determine whether she should share the gossip or not.

He could feel how Letha shook her head, and he immediately knew that she was doubting everything, blaming herself. Like she used to do when she was Letha. Softly, he let go of her, and looked at her, seeing her sad smile. A soft sigh left him as she placed her hand on top of Killian’s. He looked a little sad at her, as she said it was the right thing. He doubted that. He licked his lips as she asked to take Oscar back to his place and be sure that he was alright. He glanced back towards his and Eris room. He bit his lip a little and turned his gaze back towards Letha. “I’m only letting him go when you can promise me that you got it under control,” he spoke softly, and a little sternly. He wasn’t about to simply release a crying old vampire baby. “I’ll teleport you two back to his place when things are in order, hm?” he said and raised a brow a bit before he moved a little out of the door so she could enter. “Down the hall, past the kitchen. Last room on the right,” he said softly and would watch her as she moved towards their room where Oscar was a door stopper. “Just move the nightlamp a bit when you’re ready,” he told Letha before he walked back to Iris and really joined them. Killian had, like another powerful witch, many ways of keeping track of who entered his house and where people was and what they did.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 10:18 pm

Letha breathed out a breath she hadn’t even realised she had been holding in, when it seemed like Killian didn’t want to make a big deal about wanting to be here. That he just told her what she needed to do, and then he would make sure they could teleport back to Oscar’s home. She placed her hand against his upper arm. “Thank you” she said with voice, filled with so much sadness and pain she almost let the tears already pressing against the corner of her eyes glide down her skin. Funny, how walking towards one love, could break her heart so violently. Because she knew what this really meant, and that in the end she would always choose Oscar. Knowing very well, that he would probably never choose her. She just didn’t want him to experience the same thing that she had gone through when everyone had left her. Because truly. No one deserved that.

She walked down the corridor to where Killian had told her to go to find Oscar. When she came to the door, she tried to listen to see if she could hear him, what on earth had Killian done to subdue him? She knocked on the door “Oscar?” she called out in a low voice and opened the door slowly peaking inside. When she realized that he was in a corner where he would make sure the door would never hit the wall. “By the gods, Killian always had a sick form for humour” she exhaled and stepped inside, making sure that Oscar wouldn’t get hit by the door. Well, she couldn't really make sure that he was alright before she could actually talk to him. So she walked over to the lamp and moved it, before she walked back towards Oscar, and sat down. her eyes looked towards Killian and she teleported back "I can't really guaranty anything, if I can't talk to him" she said with a soft voice, before looking back at Oscar "Oskar, bare for i aften, kan du så have lidt tiltro til mig, og lade mig tage mig af dig?" she asked softly,
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 11:05 pm

Killian could almost feel the sadness radiating from Letha, and it ruined him to just let her go to the room like that. He bare got into the room before he felt how the nightlamp was moved and teleported down to the room.

Oscar heard how Letha called his name, and he made sure to look up, and was on the edge of throwing a plant across the room to let her know that he was in there, but before he could do so, Letha had opened the door and spotted him. His eyes were still red from the tears filled with blood, and his cheeks covered in streaks of them. He looked helpless and completely devastated. This was also one of the reasons why he was so deadly in this moment. Nothing to lose. So, he could do anything. There was nothing to keep him from doing anything. He wouldn’t even care if he made it to the news with whatever terrible things he might do. He picked up on how Letha moved on the lamp, and Killian appeared in the room a second later.

The old warlock sighed a bit. “I’m not staying to listen to him,” he told her and with a little movement of his fingers, was up, all the way to underneath his knees. The vampire couldn’t go anywhere even if he tried to use his strength. “Like last time,” he said and pointed towards the lamp before he teleported back to his daughter. He truly didn’t want to ruin his time with Iris because she really need comfort. Killian was forever glad that Eris saw his kid like her own because it made so much easier to be to places at once, even though he disliked doing it with his daughters.

Oscar leaned up against the wall behind him as soon as he got a little up. He was so tired after having been at the beach, seen Iris disappear in loop, getting his ass kicked by Killian, talking to Letha, the phone call with Iris and now all of this. But this was just downright humiliating. His eyes looked up at her as she spoke in their mother tongue. His eyes almost shined a little in some kind of hope, but what she asked of him, made the hope go away. “Der er intet at tage sig af,” he mumbled, not looking into her eyes. He crossed his arms. He pulled a face and looked towards the door that he had simply been waiting to meet with his nose. He looked back at her clenching his jaw a little. ”Jo, jeg vil gerne ud af det her,” he mumbled and gestured to being stuck to the floor. “Mine fødder klør,” he continued. It was a lie for now, but he was quite sure that he knew exactly what Letha was here for. To calm Oscar down, so they could go home. But for how long were they believing it would work? The rage inside him was still so grand that he was close to just shutting off the emotions and deal with it later. Simply go on a massacre as soon as Letha looked away. Flee to the Scandinavian countries and thrive in the forever cloudy and rainy countries. He was even thinking so far, that if Letha was going to try and make all kinds of security tests to make sure that Oscar was 'all okay to go home' that he would just move the lamp himself, and if Letha send him away, simply keep moving the lamp until Killian got too tired of teleporting back and forth, that he would simply send them home. The faster he could go on in his plans, the better.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 7:57 am

The house was so quiet, even though Letha could hear every heartbeat. The youngest daughter in her bedroom. Iris in the other, and then Eris that was staying with her. There was Killian, but they were all so calm as if the storm that had hit them hadn’t faced them at all. Which she knew wasn’t true, because she could smell, even taste the salty tears in the air. So, she understood why Oscar was behaving like this. She had seen it in his eyes when she had killed Melanie back then, the madness and insanity that came with losing someone he knew. Time had really messed with them both, maybe this was why she felt like this was her burden to bear. Because she was largely to blame, for how Oscar had turned out. Not that it could take off the villagers and witches’ responsibility that they had created something dark and broken inside of children that didn’t get the necessary help to stay good. Evil wasn’t born, it was breed.

For a moment Letha just looked at Oscar, before she got up from the floor letting out soft exhales as he told her that he wanted to get out here and that his feet were itching. One step closer, her hand found his cheek. With her powers she took away the blood that was on his cheeks and it folded around her wrist almost like a bracelet. “Oskar” she whispered softly in their mother tongue, before the other hand found its way into his wild hair, feeling the strands fold between her fingers. “Om du vil det eller ej, så er jeg her altid, jeg forlader dig aldrig” she told him in the same tone of voice, knowing it might not be what he wanted to hear. But even after so many years she would never leave. Clearly with all the people she had met throughout the years, people that knew her from the past it had never triggered her like when Oscar had been standing in her living room. Like he was the only one, that would always be able to bring her back. If that was a good thing, only time would tell. “It’s going to be okay” she added in English.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 8:27 am

He felt her hand on his cheek and how the blood was removed from his cheeks. He blinked a couple of times as his eyes too became a little clearer. Her hand ran though his still wet hair. “Løgn,” he mumbled and knitted his brows a little. “Du lyver,” he hissed, still upset. He leaned a little closer. Glaring into her light eyes. She told him it was going to be okay and it only kept him stirring. “Det bliver aldrig okay, Revna. Forstår du ikke hvor uønsket vi er?” he hissed and grabbed tightly onto both sides of her head. ”Ingen vil have os. Ingen ønsker vi er sammen. Folk vil ikke have vi er til,” he shook her a little, ”Why don’t you get it?” he hissed, still upset.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 8:50 am

It broke her heart, it really did. They hadn’t deserved this. To be placed in a world so dark and cruel, never to be anything than the guard dogs they had been born to be. Always hated, and never trusted. No one wanted them around, was it then so unthinkable that they wouldn’t just turn into the hunters that everyone saw them to be? But while he was angry, and upset, once again taking it out on her. She just looked at him with love and understanding. Her hands let go of his head, and placed them over his hands that was grabbing hers. She took a step closer and placed her forehead against his. “jeg elsker dig” she said almost breathlessly, as the words sweetly broke her. Letha closed her eyes and felt tears glide down her cheeks. “In the end, I’ll always be there to protect you, even when you hate me, even when you toss me away and don’t love me back, I’ll always love you” her hands peeled away the hands that was placed on her cheeks. Letting her hands glide up his arms until she closed her own arms around his neck and hugged him close to her. She didn’t care that he was cold or drenched in water.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 9:20 am

She placed her hands on top of his and put her forehead against his. He didn’t close his eyes. He kept looking at her. He knew that she wanted to calm him down, but he simply felt more upset. He felt angry and misunderstood. Iris couldn’t understand. Revna did. She always understood. “Nej. Du elsker mig ikke,” he replied, still looking at her. She continued in English, trying to convince him. She tried to peel away his hands, but he wouldn’t let her go that easily. He shook her head a little. “You don’t love me,” he wailed, “Don’t you get it?” he hissed and looked into her eyes. “Revna, Ilene or Letha – you don’t love me,” he spoke a little softly. His thumbs glided over her cheeks. “You don’t love me. You love the power we had. You love the boy – the boy I almost killed,” he told her and shook his head a little. “You can’t love someone who almost killed someone you love,” he added in a whisper.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 9:32 am

But she did. With every fibre of her body, and maybe it wasn’t sane. Maybe it was the exact opposite, completely and utterly insane that she had kept the love for him for so long. She had been with other men; she had been so far out that she had even taken the affection that her own son had given her and turned it into something twisted. She wasn’t innocent in anyway, and when it came down to it. She wasn’t good for Zadkiel. Yes, she loved him, and she had tried to so hard to build them a life together. Envisioned what they could do and be together. Thought about kids, when she had gotten pregnant. But all of that, it paled when she looked into Oscar’s eyes. And Zadkiel didn’t deserve that, he deserved a person that was his, and only his. And ff she had never regained her former self. Then maybe, just maybe they would have been able to stand a chance. “Oscar” she whispered, when she wasn’t able to hug him as she had wanted, she let her hands find his cheeks. “I can, I can love you despite all of that” she added “because, I love you, not some fairytale of who you are, but ever dark corner of your soul, I love your hate and your anger. I love you, despite of the evil that can take a hold on your soul and crush it. When you behave like a child, and when you are a man. I’ve seen every part of you, the ugly and the good, and there is nothing of you that I don’t like or don’t love, and because of that reason, I know, that is going to be okay” she added placing a soft kiss against the corner of his lips. “Can we go home now? I’ll take care of you” she added, pulling away and letting her eyes look into his.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 10:10 am

He shook his head as she said she could love him despite of all of that. He couldn’t believe it. Someone, so human as Iris had just told him how she couldn’t love him because of it, so how could Letha love him, when it was her boyfriend? To Iris he was just a friend. Had they been more than friends?
She started rambling. Listing all the things she loved about him, good and bad. He shook his head a little while she held his head. He wanted to believe what she said, but everything just seemed so impossible. When she listed his flaws, he understood why no one loved him. Why he was unloved. In his head, it kept going. She didn’t love him. She couldn’t love him. No one loved him or was able to love him. No one should, because he was just a monster – it was as simple as that. She placed a kiss on the corner of his lips, and he finally closed his eyes for a short moment, listening to her question. Every fiber in his body wanted to shake his head, but he nodded softly, and let go of her head wrapping her hands around her instead of her head. With his telekinesis he moved the lamp a little.

Killian appeared in the room a moment later, noticing how Oscar was hugging Letha. “Okay, that’s… Good,” he said softly. He looked over at the window that Oscar had ruined, and with a whip of his finger it was repaired. He walked over to the firstborns and placed a hand on each of the vampires’ backs, before all three of them appeared in the living room of Oscars home. “You’ll call me if there’s trouble, okay?” he spoke softly to Letha. He wished the best for Letha, and if he had to give Oscar the same treatment as Revna had gotten way back, so be it. He took a short look at Oscar, who didn’t look at him. “Stay safe,” he exhaled and was gone the next moment.

He reappeared between his daughters’ rooms, and knocked on Mary-Jane’s door, opening it shortly after, “Come,” he whispered. The girl got up from her seat on the floor and followed her dad into her sisters room. “I brought Jane,” he whispered softly, before he took the spot for his clone, letting the clone disappear fully. With no words, Mary-Jane shapeshifted into her red fox and jumped into the bed and crawled between Iris and Killian.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  - Page 2 Empty

We are family
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Its never just a family dinner
» Where am i? Why does my family not love me?(CW/TW)
» I will always look after family - Juliet
» Is this what family is supposed to be?
» Friends that become family

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Hope Gardens :: Hus nr. 1-3-
Gå til: